A New Alexandra Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira paused. "What do you want?"

"I want you. I want to fall asleep in your arms every night. I want you do to whatever your dirty fucking mind can come up with to my body. I want..."

"So no Cecily then?"

"The contrary. I want to see that little slut eat your cunt like her life depends on it."

"Well then," said Kira. "We've got a second midnight kiss and then a date with Miss Reed."

--

Alexandra hung her coat in the closet. The laughter behind her went silent as heels clunked across the hardwood floor. Soon the sounds of clothes being shed and kissing filled the air.

"What, you don't want the house tour?" she said, entering the bedroom.

Kira glared at her. Ooooh, her domme eyes. "She's busy."

Cecily was indeed busy. Kira was sitting on the bed, with the smaller woman standing in front of her. Her mouth was tracing Kira's neck, hand brushing the long golden strands out of her path.

"Mmmm, perhaps I can help her?"

"And me." That voice. So sexy, just taking charge, to the point.

Cecily looked up. "Zipper on the back."

Alexandra stood frozen in place.

"You heard her," said Kira. Well fuck you, then. I'm starting with her. Alexandra moved behind Cecily, slowly unzipping the green romper from the neck. The other two women kissed passionately as she worked, not even pausing while Cecily rolled her shoulders to allow the garment's removal.

It slid down, revealing a toned back crossed by a flesh-toned strapless bra. Aaaand that's coming right off, Alexandra thought, dropping the bra to the floor.

Cecily turned to kiss her just as Alexandra's hand brushed her nipple.

"Mmmmm." Her hand rose to play with Alexandra's hair, their lips joining. She nibbled gently, keeping her arms high as Kira bent to suck on one of the small, pert breasts.

Somehow gotta get that romper all the way off. And Kira's dress too.

Kira's eyes met hers as they each worked on Cecily. Breaking the kiss, the smaller blonde's head leaned back, her wavy hair dangling in space.

You look absolutely delicious like that, thought Alexandra. She moved quickly to remove Kira's dress, pulling it over her girlfriend's head.

Cecily pushed Kira backwards onto the mattress, straddling her and kissing down her body. Her hands massaged Kira's large breasts. She kissed the cleavage as Alexandra felt her pulse racing. Just watching her is so fucking sexy. The way she's sliding down Kira's body...

Abruptly, Kira flipped the smaller woman over, tossing her like a petite rag doll. Cecily gasped, pinned underneath Kira's muscular body. Alexandra's girlfriend tongued the side of their new lover's neck, then her collarbones, and then her sides. Just like she does to me, Alexandra thought. Next the panties are going.

Alexandra felt heat between her own legs as Kira slid Cecily's panties away. She bent down and began to suck on a stiffening nipple, locking eyes with Cecily's hazel stare. The eyes then closed, the face contorting into and emitting a loud moan.

Oh, you know, second threesome of the night. Did some body shots. Made out with the party's hostess in front of everyone. Toooootally normal.

Alexandra's body kicked into overdrive as she sucked the engorged nipple, rolling the opposite one delicately between her fingers. The blonde's hand moved to Alexandra's scalp, holding her in place.

More moans filled the air. Cecily bit down hard on her lip, eyes fluttering, muscles tensing underneath Alexandra.

Then it stopped.

"Honey, would you like Alex to finish you off?"

Oh, Kira. You love pushing me to the edge and then stopping, so why not someone else for a change? Oh, and yes, I want to eat her out. Not that you asked me.

"Mmmmm. Yesssss," came the labored reply.

"Well, you heard the lady," said Kira. She slid up the bed, deftly removing her own underwear as she went. Cecily, you lucky fucking slut, thought Alexandra.

"You've wanted it a while, haven't you?" Kira had straddled the smaller blonde's shoulders, blocking Alexandra's view.

I guess she's nodding.

"How badly, Cecily?"

The reply wasn't loud enough for Alexandra to hear over the rustling as she repositioned herself between Cecily's smooth thighs.

And of course I'm still wearing my dress, for whatever that's worth. The soaking slit glistened in front of her. A stray hair of Kira's had fallen out and rested just on the edge of Cecily's trimmed triangle.

"Please!" Cecily's voice was finally loud enough to be heard. Poor little lady. I've been in that position, begging to suck her pussy. I hope she lets you, and soon.

Alexandra's own pussy gushed as she slid a hand under her dress, slowly inching her mouth toward Cecily's crotch. Her smell was sweet and delicate. Mmmmm. Cannot. Wait.

The taste matched the smell when Alexandra's tongue met the warm flesh. She sucked gently on the labia, feeling the heat spread throughout her own body in parallel with Cecily's pleasure. In seconds, she was fingering herself in time with her mouth's ministrations.

Alexandra's eyes traveled up Cecily's body. Her stomach clenched and released in time with Alexandra's mouth, hard pink nipples pointing skyward on her small chest. Well, at least she's enjoying herself, Alexandra thought.

Cecily's face was out of view. Instead, Alexandra watched as her girlfriend rode their new lover's face, juices shining on Cecily's exposed chin.

Mmmmmmm. New moans filled the air. Kira, not holding back.

"Fuck, yes! Mmmmmmm! Yes, more!"

Alexandra could see Cecily's neck crane, pressing her face even harder into Kira's sex. She redoubled her own efforts, tongue parting Cecily's lips and mouth hungrily lapping up the sweet flavor. Her tongue went into overdrive, moving between the tight hole and the clit. With a deft flick across the latter, Cecily's body jolted.

"Ooooh!" Kira had apparently felt the effects too.

More, then. Alexandra's tongue lashed at the little bud, each stroke causing the blonde's thighs to tighten around her. Her free hand slid underneath one, squeezing the pale booty hard.

Cecily's hips began rising and falling to meet each of Alexandra's movements. Getting close.

Kira's noises had also increased. "Fuck! Yes! Make me fucking cum! Yessss...eeeeeeee!"

Finally, Alexandra gave one last squeeze. This time, Cecily's body went rigid. Her hands clenched at the sheets, torso rolling gently side to side as she squirmed under the throes of the orgasm. Her pussy gushed, the lubrication coating Alexandra's lips. Mmmmm.

Alexandra managed to keep her atop the crest for several long seconds. The thighs squeezed three times, then relaxed.

You better keep working on Kira, slut, Alexandra thought. The moans from her girlfriend alerted her that Cecily's orgasm hadn't completely drained her.

"Fuck! Yes! Right there!" Alexandra's eyes traveled up her girlfriend's back, where the muscles had gone taut and sweat glistened on the skin. Kira's head was thrown back, growls mixing with the moans as she ground her pussy on Cecily's face.

"Unnnnnh! YEEEEEEEEES!" Kira's body jolted as the orgasm overtook her.

Alexandra found her hand again playing with herself, watching her girlfriend being wracked by a strong climax. For a moment, her eyes closed. The evening ran past her: the party; Sam; Mette; body shots on the kitchen island; Cecily. Kira. Kira all throughout.

When they opened again, Kira was standing, kissing Cecily lightly on the lips. She whispered something to the red-faced woman, then winked at Alexandra and headed for the bathroom. A moment later the shower started.

"Hey," said Alexandra, sliding alongside Cecily. "So you've forgiven me for that foul?"

Cecily kissed her on the lips. They slowly nibbled each other, the taste of Kira fresh on the blonde's lips.

"Depends," she responded. "Are you planning on taking that dress off for me?"

"Maybe. If I do, then what?"

"You know," Cecily said, "when you were 18 and we were recruiting you, I thought you were super cute. I'd have had so much fun with you, on and off the field."

Despite everything she'd done, Alexandra found herself blushing. "So?"

"So I'll pretend you didn't almost break my leg if I finally get my hands on you, sweetie."

The noise of the shower slackened for a moment.

"Alex, are you coming?" shouted Kira.

"NO!"

With a giggle, Cecily tucked a wavy hair behind her ear and pulled Alexandra closer.

--

Thanks for reading lucky Chapter 13. As always, please leave feedback, comments, ratings.

I pay attention to them all, except if you're that person who drops 1* ratings on my highest rated stories like clockwork at the end of each month. For you -- if you're reading, as opposed to just flinging ratings mud -- this chapter has a bunch of Taylor Swift references. Your homework is to listen to Track 6 of her album Speak Now and drop a comment about how that song applies to you.

For the rest of y'all, love ya and I'll be back soon. Be safe, be kind, be happy. ~BE