A New Alexandra Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What she's omitting, New Girl, is that we bid on our trips. Ren is senior enough on our fleet that if she didn't want New Orleans on New Year's, she could have avoided it."

"Shhhhh! Don't let her know that. Less fun that way."

"Then complain about something I don't know anything about," said Meg. "Like those awful murder mysteries you both read."

That raised Ren's eyebrows. "Oh, you're a fan too? Liesl and I both love the really dark Scandinavian stuff."

"Us too!" And here I go, blurting stuff out like I'm an over-excitable 18-year-old.

"Well, we've been thinking of starting a book club. Maybe-"

"Oh, hey! Look what time it is!" Meg cut in. "Time for me to get ready for golden hour!" She abruptly ran off.

"Golden hour?" asked Alexandra.

"In Meg's imagination," said Ren. "The hour between midnight Eastern and midnight Central is an excuse to have one hour of shameless hedonism." She rolled her shoulders, letting the long-sleeved dress resettle. "We watch the Times Square ball drop at midnight Eastern, which is only 11 here, of course." I've never actually been in Chicago for New Year's, but yes.

"And then?"

"And then it's basically a throwback to a wild college party until actual midnight. Dancing, drinking, and...well, whatever, for sixty minutes. No polite, pretentious professional people." She frowned. "I'm surprised it's 10:45 and nobody explained the golden hour. It can get...a tad wild."

"I suppose I wouldn't be invited if they thought I couldn't handle it."

The woman smiled. "It's Meg's idea. Mette just sorta tolerates it. She's...well, you know. A lot more circumspect." Is she? Coulda fooled me. "Anyway. What are you reading right now?"

"An Anne Holt book. It's called 1222."

"That's one of the Hanne Wilhemsen ones? The one with the snowstorm and the hotel in the mountains?"

"Yep. I've just started it."

"It's good. And hey, I doubt you'll get much blowback here for reading a bestselling book about a lesbian cop, written by a lesbian."

The television flicked on, camera trained on the shimmering ball in New York.

"And apparently read by a bunch of lesbians, too," replied Alexandra.

Meg reappeared alongside her, drink freshly refilled.

"New Girl, I meant to compliment you on your earrings earlier."

"Don't say they're 'so fetch,' Meg," Alexandra responded.

"Oh, no. There's a much better Mean Girls quote about white gold hoops."

"Is there?"

"You disappoint me. Yes, there's a scene where Gretchen is talking about how mean Regina is, and one thing she talks about is how only Regina is allowed to wear hoop earrings, and how one time Gretchen got a pair of white gold hoops and she had to pretend to not even like them."

"I bow to your superior knowledge of movies from 2002 or whatever."

"Two thousand four," corrected Meg. "And-"

Ren interrupted. "How do you retain the knowledge necessary to fly an airplane with your head so full of useless movie trivia?"

"It's really only one movie," said Meg.

"Still. You baffle me sometimes, honey. They're nice earrings though, Alex."

"Thank you."

"Whatever," said Meg. "New Girl, let's go watch the ball drop. But first, help me with something?"

--

At two minutes to midnight Eastern, a crowd waited in Times Square for the ball to descend, signaling a new year's beginning. In Chicago, Alexandra huddled close to Kira. Their hands were full: drink in one hand, Jello shot in the other.

"You're nearly a resident here now," whispered Kira. "You've had sex in all the bedrooms and now you hand out shooters."

"Shut up." Alexandra stuck out her tongue.

"You obnoxious little slut. Everything I said was true."

"You're the one who failed to tell me about some mysterious 'golden hour' starting in one minute."

"Oh, that. It's just responsible adults behaving irresponsibly for an hour. Drinking a too much, dancing on the kitchen island, making out in public. Sounds kinda like every night for you, sweetie."

"I don't dance on the kitchen island!"

"Only because we don't have one."

"There is zero chance of me dancing on the kitchen island in four-inch heels while drunk, as I will most certainly be after this fucking Jello shot." Alexandra stared into the paper cup at the lime-green concoction. This seems like the ticket to a lot of poor decisions.

"Fine, I'll dance up there with someone else," said Kira.

"You wouldn't."

"I would and I will. Meg, maybe?"

"Don't tease."

The ball began its slow descent on the wall-mounted TV. "Not teasing. Promising."

"I hate you sometimes," Alexandra said.

"You obnoxious little lying slut. I better still get a kiss when the clock hits zero."

"After my shot, bitch. And I'm still not dancing on any damn counter."

"Suit yourself."

The counter hit zero, and the screen filled with fireworks as the room erupted in cheers.

"It's go time!" shouted Meg. She pressed a button on her phone, and music filled the room. Oh God, thought Alexandra. It's Lady Gaga. The singer Kira puts on when she wants me to be super slutty.

The opening beats of "The Edge of Glory" thumped from a speaker in the corner as a room full of green gelatin shooters went into mouths.

Alexandra felt Kira's arms around her, lips brushing hers.

Mmmm. Delicate, teasing. She rested her arms gently on her lover's shoulders, nose-to-nose.

As the vocals kicked in, they shared a passionate kiss. Alexandra's fingers twirled in Kira's blonde tresses as their hips began to move in time with the music. She nibbled gently on the enticing bottom lip before her girlfriend broke away.

Seconds later, Kira joined the crowd of women gathering for an impromptu dance party in the middle of the open-plan floor.

Alexandra shook her head and smiled, still rooted near the television.

"They're quite something, aren't they?" Mette cocked her head toward Alexandra, her sleek dark bob immaculate as always.

Kira and Meg were leading the dance mob, face-to-face with their hands in the air.

"They actually look really good together, don't they?" At least I think so, jealousy aside. Meg's hourglass figure and pale skin against Kira's long, fit body.

Mette laughed. "They're great dancers. A little crazy though!"

"Is it true this is all Meg's idea?" She was shouting over the music.

"Yes! Come on, join in!"

Alexandra didn't have time to protest. It was all she could to do keep her drink upright while Mette pushed her into the crowd. She let the music take over, hips swinging under her short dress.

Ugh, awful shoes to dance in, she thought. But it's not like most of the women here are in practical footwear. She felt Mette's hand guiding her from behind as her eyes surveyed the crowd. Kira and Meg were still at the center, but around them the entire party had gathered.

I hope it isn't too much for poor Kelly, Alexandra thought. Straight woman at a lesbian dance party...what could go wrong?

She was distracted by Mette's other hand interlacing with her own, spinning her around. Mmmm.

"No more watching my wife and your girlfriend, okay?"

Alexandra nodded, her body syncing with Mette's. The taller woman's hand went to Alexandra's back, pulling their bodies close together as Lady Gaga's chorus climbed through a roiling crescendo.

The touch sent a wave of electricity through her core. I guess anyone who calls me a slut is totally right. After that thing with Sam and Kira, now I just want more. Like, right now. They danced feverishly, nose-to-nose, as the beat pulsed around them.

"Turn back around," Mette said as the song ended. "Check out what your girlfriend is getting up to."

The song flipped over to "Bad Romance," but Alexandra didn't even hesitate. She turned around, grinding her body against Mette. Kira and Meg were climbing on top of the kitchen island. And I thought she might be kidding. Please don't fall.

Alexandra guided the taller woman's hands down the front of her dress, raking at the sequined fabric before hitting bare thighs. She arched her neck, leaning her head back into her dance partner. Through half-closed eyes, she watched as Meg and Kira slid into the same rhythm, gyrating against one another.

And of course Meg's an amazing dancer, Alexandra thought. Also, her fingers toying with the slit on Kira's dress is sexy as all hell. Jesus. She looked around the tightly-packed group. Sam and Lucía had also paired off, each whipping her long dark hair in a sultry mirror-image.

The music switched to Madonna, with "Like a Prayer" taking over. Same thing, different decade, Alexandra thought. She felt Mette's lips on the side of her neck, teasing the sweaty skin. Alright then. Fuck this, I'm going for it.

She twisted back around, pulling Meg's wife in for a deep kiss. Don't stop dancing. Just keep going, like making out with someone else's wife at a crowded party is totally normal. Mette pulled her in tightly, hand stroking the back of Alexandra's neck. God yes. And of course the fact that people are watching is turning me on.

Alexandra's body responded immediately. Not sure where wet from earlier and wet from now intersect, but...yeah. Mette's hand strayed to her booty, toying with her through the fabric. She can't possibly know how much that's got me already.

They kissed off and on for the entirety of the song. Alexandra's body was in overdrive as the next song started. Another set of hands pressed on her sides.

"You little slut. Like the playlist?"

Meg. Right behind me. While I've been making out with her wife.

Alexandra nodded. Now it was Taylor Swift. "You Need Calm Down." I'd rather not. Thanks.

"I know, right?" Meg's voice was right in Alexandra's ear. "Welcome to my stupid golden hour. You seem to get it."

Only when she'd been sandwiched between the married couple for a full song did Alexandra even try to find Kira. Oops. Slut brain, fully engaged.

She needn't have worried. Kira was still on the kitchen island, joined now by two women Alexandra didn't know. Oh. One of them is that Liesl chick. Ren's wife.

Meg vanished for a moment.

"Don't worry," Mette said, her Scandinavian accent cutting through the noise. "Kira's fine. Meg has always wanted it to get crazy like this."

"Beyond just..."

"Look around."

Alexandra did so. Beyond the women dancing on the kitchen island, there were small groups and couples dancing. Her eyes landed on a woman in the crowd. Wavy, neck-length blonde hair. Green romper. She looks familiar. No idea from where.

Meg returned, pushing a drink into Alexandra's hand.

"Drink up, New Girl. Mette and I have an idea that needs three people."

Oh? And what might that be? Alexandra felt warmth again radiate through her body.

"Do we?" Mette could barely be heard above the din.

"Shut up, Scandi-cane. Yes, we do. Bottoms up!" She toasted Alexandra with her own glass, and they both took long gulps.

The music changed again, to another dancy Taylor Swift tune. It seemed like everyone was singing along, lyrics shouted out of key.

"Fine," said Alexandra. "What's your crazy idea, Megan?" Shit, the alcohol is going to my head. And whatever this thing is, it's vodka, Kahlua, and maybe chocolate milk? Delicious, but my heels are significantly higher than my inhibitions right now.

Meg spoke into Alexandra's ear.

Ugh. Whether it's the alcohol or Mette's hands all over me, I'm going to say yes.

She nodded.

"Good. Come with me."

--

A minute later, Alexandra helped her girlfriend down from the island.

"You want slutty, Kira?"

The powerful kiss on her lips was the only response she got.

"No, really?"

Kira nodded. "Meg told me the idea. I like it."

"You awful bitch, enabling this behavior." "Shake It Off" was hitting its stride, frenetic energy filling the room.

"I'm enabling you. Now get up there. It's 11:45."

Alexandra boosted herself onto the cold stone countertop. Immediately, Kira's hands pushed her onto her back.

"All you now. Be a good girl. Or don't." Kira's eyes beamed as she kissed the side of Alexandra's neck.

And now's when I have to do it. One small step for a slut...

She took a deep breath and shimmied her dress up, exposing her hips, then her midsection. Meg stood by her head, a liquor bottle, salt grinder, and sliced lime in hand.

Jesus. I'm really doing this. I'm that fucking slut.

"BODY SHOTS!" screamed Meg. She didn't wait. Immediately, Alexandra had a lime slice between her teeth and a pinch of salt on her abs. Mette bent down as her wife poured a shot of tequila down Alexandra's abs and into her belly button.

Mmmmm. Alexandra's back arched as Mette's lips hit her, taking first the salt, then the liquor off her warm skin. Finally, the tall brunette moved up and snatched the lime from her lips, lingering to plant a hungry kiss on her.

"Wooo!" Yikes, Meg's gone full Woo Girl now.

"Woooooooooooo!" And Kira too. "Next!"

Sam went second, slurping up the shot with the same alacrity as Mette.

"You look fucking hot," she growled into Alexandra's ear. "Slut."

From there it was a blur: Kira, Meg, and even Kelly took turns.

"Maybe we won't tell Julia about this?" said a winking Kelly as she snatched the lime from Alexandra's teeth.

Sure, Sally Suburbs. Whatever you say. You're not the one with her dress hiked up, horizontal on a countertop, turned on as hell while everyone checks out her thong.

Several more women took shots off Alexandra. She squirmed as Mette took a second turn, running her tongue along Alexandra's panty line. As she took the lime from Alexandra's mouth, she pressed both her lips and chest hard into Alexandra. Jesus, Mette Riis. If I had been standing, you would have just made my knees weak.

"Last call," yelled Meg, holding a nearly-empty bottle.

"Got one more?" It was the woman in the green romper. A stranger. Even if she looks a little familiar.

Alexandra grinned as the last shot of tequila ran across her abs. She felt the woman's hungry lips devour it, then a weight as she effortlessly swung her body onto the counter, straddling Alexandra.

Alexandra gasped as fingers traced the centerline of her body, the slender woman slowly lowering her torso over Alexandra's. She used her fingers to snatch the lime slice away and toss it aside.

Go for it, bitch, Alexandra thought. I want it. She got it. The stranger tucked her hands under Alexandra's chin, holding her in place as their lips met. Alexandra nibbled and probed as the woman took the lead, their tongues intertwining. And of course she's a fabulous kisser.

The music faded out, and with it the kiss. The blonde tucked a hair behind her ear and bent down to Alexandra's.

"If you and Kira ever want a third, she knows who I am. I just didn't realize I knew you, too. You'll think of it," she said, hopping off the counter as easily as she had mounted it.

So who the fuck are you? But before Alexandra could ask, the woman was gone. Alexandra sat up, inhaled deeply, and shimmied her dress back down as the next song began.

Hm. Some '80s song. Slow dance?

Her alcohol-impaired mind whirred. Slow dance. Kira? Where is Kira?

A hand around her waist provided an answer, guiding her to the center of the room.

"Hey." She rested her hands lightly on her taller girlfriend's shoulders as they slowly stepped in time with the music.

Kira pulled her close. "First, you kiss me. Then we talk."

Yes, please. They kissed softly at first, then deeper. Alexandra's eyelashes fluttered, then closed. Aaaaaand when I kiss her, the room disappears from around me. In close, she could smell Kira's unique scent and feel the familiar contours of her body. Home.

They broke the kiss.

"So," said Alexandra.

"So you've had an eventful hour, skankaroo."

"Skankaroo?"

"Hop hop hop from partner to partner to partner?"

"Oh, shush. You know I'm always going home with you."

"Well, yes. But you're like the train from here to Boston, stopping at every town that casts a shadow in between. Sure, you end up at home. It just takes a while."

"Kira Elise Ralston Manning, do not even for a second pretend that you do not like it."

"Ooooh, both middle names. You must be pissed off."

Apparently this song is called "Hungry Eyes?" That's pretty much the entirety of the lyrics.

"I will be if you don't tell me who that little blonde chick is."

"You mean the one you were just making out with?" Kira tilted Alexandra's face upward and kissed her softly.

"That one."

"Cecily Ann Reed," began Kira. "Born October 14, 1994 in Winnetka, Illinois. Child of..."

"Really?"

"Of course not," said Kira. "But her name is Cecily Reed, the age is about right, and she's from the 'burbs. She used to play for our team until she went to law school at NYU. Before that she worked as a paralegal at Mette's firm for a couple of years, which is how she got connected with us. She's cool."

Uh-oh. I was fine until the name Cecily Reed rang a bell.

"Um."

"What?" Concern crossed Kira's face.

"Now I know why she knows me."

"Oh?"

"She played soccer at Case Western, right?"

Kira nodded, rocking Alexandra along with the music. Over her shoulder, Lucía and Sam matched them step-for-step.

"They recruited me. She even showed me around campus. Liked it, liked her. But, well, Case Western is in Cleveland."

Kira smiled. Ran her fingers along Alexandra's back. "What, the weather was too nice? Or was the South Side's nighttime ambiance too much of a draw?"

"Shut up, there's more."

"My first year, we played them at their place. It was only the second game I'd started. I got a red card. Only one I've ever gotten."

"So?"

"My straight red was for a fucking shithouse of a tackle on Cecily Reed. When I got up, I thought I'd broken her leg. She was screaming."

Kira's eyes went wide.

"Well, it looks like she's forgiven you?"

"Indeed. More than that."

"Oh?"

"Oh. Have you ever..."

Kira shook her head, kissing Alexandra on the cheek as the song began to fade out.

"Not that I wouldn't, but she was always seeing someone. She's a little short for me, anyhow."

"Too short?"

"No. Why?"

"Because she offered to be the skankaroo that hop-hop-hops into bed with us tonight. If you want, of course."