A New Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "They were practically advertising. 'Get It Here.'"

"Olivia values herself based on how much attention she gets from men. She needs to bang someone tonight or she'll be an insecure mess tomorrow. I don't get placing so much of your self-worth in how much cock you suck, but she does.

As for Hannah, she's got a few issues of her own, but self-confidence isn't one of them. She only sleeps around because she's a degenerate hornball, and I mean that in the nicest possible way."

I laughed. "I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I judged all of you guys as being dirty thots, because Andie, Hannah and Olivia all were, and that's all I ever knew about sorority girls."

"Slut-shaming isn't cool," Lena scolded. "Women are allowed to like sex, and as long as Hannah manages to stay away from her friends' boyfriends, I don't judge her for her pussy's high mileage. But Olivia has sex for validation more than for orgasms, and that's what I don't respect about her."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for ever thinking that way." I felt bad.

"You know I hooked up with Sean on the cruise, but that's the first time I've had sex in months. And Brianna, I'm not sharing stories that aren't mine to share, but she's not like Olivia or Hannah either."

"Fair enough."

"I assume you know as much about your sister's sex life as you want to, and I shouldn't spill the beans further?" Lena asked.

"I know she's cheated on every guy she's ever dated. Is there more?" I asked back.

"Yes, but that's the worst of it."

I nodded. "I've heard stories. And no, I don't really want to hear details about my sister's sex life."

"I don't blame you. As for me, I don't sleep around much... anymore, anyway. I used to. But so many men are so bad at casual sex. I just got sick of having mediocre meaningless hookups. If there was some way I could tell in advance if a guy's going to be able to get me off, I'd have sex a lot more. But I got sick of being treated like a semen deposit box."

I laughed. "I've never really had that experience."

"You've never had bad sex?" Lena glared at me incredulously. "Where are you finding your men?"

I blushed deeply. "I've... never really had casual sex," I stammered. I wasn't used to talking so openly about sex, but the alcohol in my system was loosening my tongue, and Lena's protectiveness of me earlier made me feel very trusting and safe with her.

"What about the lacrosse bro on the cruise?" Lena asked, surprised.

"I've never done anything like that before," I revealed, pausing for a moment to figure out if I wanted to continue. I decided I did. "I lost my virginity to my high school boyfriend Keith, and we stayed together until about four months ago. I haven't been with anyone else, until Oliver."

"Well, good for you," she congratulated. "He was fucking gorgeous, and Hannah said you told her he was good in bed."

"He was," I agreed, reddening further.

"Don't be embarrassed!" Lena touched my shoulder. "Congratulations. You found a good one. Most men suck. If he got it up without any issues, lasted longer than two minutes, and made sure you came, he's ahead of a lot of guys."

"Check, check and check," I mumbled. "How was Sean in bed?"

"Three checks," she said dreamily. She sat silently for a moment, lost in pleasant memories.

"The other reason that I stopped having casual sex was because I'm not an easy girl for a guy to get off," she finally continued, "even if the guy has some skills and wants to be a good lover. It normally takes me a while to cum, and most guys don't have the patience or stamina. But Sean got me there so quickly it made my head spin." She bit her lower lip as she remembered. "I've had guys who were better than him after a month or two of learning my body, but I've never been with a man who was that good the first time. The best compliment I can give him is that he completely knew what he was doing."

Lena swooned visibly, biting her lower lip. I'd had similar thoughts over the past couple days about Oliver and I could relate to how she was feeling. Just then, we heard a commotion coming from the area behind the dumpster.

"What's that?"

We got up and walked over to see Andie bent over a railing, with her dress pulled up over her waist and her tits hanging out the front. She was being fucked from behind by a large, handsome, bald Black guy wearing a waiter's uniform, moaning to herself as the guy laid into her. I was embarrassed for her, and I was glad that I couldn't see any part of my sister's anatomy that I wouldn't have wanted to see.

"Really, Andie?" Lena spoke up, her voice dripping with contempt.

"I already told you I needed one more good fuck," Andie said between moans. Her tone made it seem like it should be obvious what decisions she'd made that led her to this. "Besides, I've never been with a Black guy before."

An offended look spread across the guy's face, but he didn't slow down.

"You're really fucking one of the waiters next to the dumpster at your own wedding? Classy." I started laughing.

"Shut up, Allison," Andie snapped. The look of pleasure instantly disappeared from her face, and the scowl was back. "You don't know what it's like to be me."

"I don't know what it's like to marry an alcoholic asshole for his money?" I asked. "You're right, I don't know what that's like. I hope I never find out."

"Fuck you."

"Mom and Dad would be so proud to see you like this." I didn't know where the courage was coming from, but adrenaline and alcohol was still surging through me from earlier.

"Wait, you two are sisters?" the guy asked. "That's kind of hot."

"Shut up, Tyrone," Andie ordered. "No one asked you."

"Your husband has such great taste in friends. Did you know Clayton tried to sexually assault Allison twenty minutes ago?" Lena demanded.

"I thought he had better taste than that. Do you know how rich he is? You should be flattered." She smirked at me, looking me right in the eye. Fuck, that hurt. I forced myself to fight off the tears that wanted to escape. I didn't ever like to let her know when she'd hurt me. Fortunately, Lena was there.

"Seriously, you don't care that your own sister nearly got assaulted at your wedding?" Lena erupted as she put her arm around me protectively. "You've always been a cunt, but my God, you're literally the worst human being I know. I wish I'd never agreed to be a part of your wedding. You and that asshole Connor deserve each other. You don't deserve friends like me, or a sister like Allison."

Andie avoided Lena's furious gaze. As Tyrone's pace increased, her attention seemed to be drawing back towards the sex she was having.

"Gonna nut!" Tyrone suddenly said, breaking the silence and then unloading into Andie with a groan.

"I didn't need to see this," Lena said as Tyrone leaned over her, out of breath. She leaned down, glaring at Andie right in the eye. "But for the record, you'll never see me again as long as you live. Fuck your entitled, narcissistic ass. I'm leaving."

She turned to walk away. I stayed put, still kind of in shock.

"You mind leaving me alone so he can finish me off?" Andie asked me after a moment. "Having my sister watching kind of killed my ladyboner."

"She can watch," Tyrone volunteered.

"For fuck's sakes, Tyrone. Don't make it weird."

He pulled out of Andie and I could see his cock, shrinking after his orgasm. I glanced at it long enough to confirm he had a big one. It was only the third one I'd seen in the flesh after Keith and Oliver, and I couldn't help but stare a little before collecting myself.

"Have a nice life with the man of your dreams, and the waiter too, I guess."

I followed Lena back into the building, where we collected our stuff and Brianna and headed back for the exit. Most of the extended family had already left, and I didn't know many of Andie's and Connor's friends, but I said good night to my parents, saying nothing about what their older daughter was up to. There was no sign of Hannah or the young guy, and I assumed they'd also found a quiet corner somewhere. Of the bridesmaids, only Olivia remained on the dance floor, in her element, surrounded by young men, clearly drinking in all the attention. I noticed Connor passed out in a chair by the DJ's table as we left the building.

We loaded our extra belongings into the trunk of Brianna's car, then she turned to face us.

"I'm too drunk to drive, but there's a twenty-four-hour diner not too far from here. Want to go grab some greasy food?"

"That sounds good," I answered. "I love diner food."

"I can at least treat you to some comfort food after the night you've had," Lena added. She turned to Brianna. "We'll fill you in on the walk."

It was about a fifteen-minute walk to the diner, during which we told Brianna what had happened.

"That's crazy," she said once we'd finished. We'd just been seated at the diner and ordered a round of beers. "I can't believe one of the groomsmen did that to you. Are you okay?"

"I'm mostly fine," I said. "At the end of the day, nothing happened, but it's scary to think about what could have happened if Lena hadn't been on the ball."

"She takes good care of her friends," Brianna beamed. "As for Andie, I can't believe even she could be that callous. What she said to you is unforgivable. I think I'm going to join you in cutting her out of my life."

"I wish I could," I said. "She's still my sister. But I'm not going to see her or talk to her unless I have to."

"I don't blame you." Brianna smiled at me. "I'm sorry we haven't gotten to know each other better over the course of the past week. I know you tried to engage me earlier, and I'm sorry that I brushed you off. It took me until tonight to realize for myself that you weren't like Andie."

"I'm not," I agreed. "We have nothing in common."

"I told you," Lena added.

"Tell me about yourself."

I told her all about growing up in Baltimore, going to school at Towson University, living alone downtown, being single, working for the main branch of the library. I then asked her the same in return.

"I'm from Minnesota originally," she opened. "My family lives in Duluth, and I grew up there. I was recruited to play varsity soccer, which is how I wound up at Maryland. I wanted to get the hell out of Duluth, but it was important to me to play for a Big Ten school, so that I'd still be back in Minnesota for a road game once a year and my family could see me play. Maryland made me the best offer, so that's how I wound up in College Park.

"I hurt my knee in a game against Penn State during my sophomore year and I had to stop playing. My knee is pretty much recovered now, but I can't play at quite the same level anymore, and if I did, I'd risk reinjuring it, which isn't worth it to me. I was never quite good enough in midfield to do it after graduation or for a living, and because of the injury I kept my scholarship. So, I focused on my academics, and I came out in five years with a materials engineering degree. I work in Washington now for a defense contractor."

"Wow." I was impressed.

"Us sorority girls aren't all brain-dead sluts," she smiled. "Well, the brain-dead part, anyway."

"I'm not a slut!" Lena protested.

"...anymore," Brianna countered.

Lena rolled her eyes. "I missed you, you bitch."

Brianna laughed. "I'm glad you came back for the wedding, Lena, even if it was a disaster. I missed you, too."

"There were a couple positive things about coming back east. I got to see my family. I got to hang out with Bri again." She wrapped her arm around Brianna, who snuggled in momentarily. "And I got to find out that both the Bartok girls aren't narcissistic bitches. I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other earlier."

"It's okay," I replied. "I was in a pretty sour mood for the first half of the cruise, and I don't think I would have been much fun to hang out with. I was convinced that all of Andie's friends would be just as awful as her and Olivia were, and I didn't want to be there. I tried hard to get out of going, but when my parents offered to pay for most of it, I didn't have grounds to say no."

"We figured you'd be just like Andie, so we're even," Brianna chirped. "No offense."

"None taken. Then, for the second half of the cruise, I was kind of indisposed."

"I heard," Lena grinned knowingly. "You want to spill some details to your new best friends about how well that hottie fucked you?"

I stared at the floor in embarrassment as the waitress dropped off burgers and fries. Once she was back out of earshot, I answered her. "It's not something I'm really used to talking about, but I'm trying to be more forward about it. Lauren encouraged me to talk more openly about sex."

"Well, I'd like to hear about it," Brianna smiled. "That guy was gorgeous."

"I thought you were a lesbian," I said, confused.

"I am, but I can still appreciate a man being handsome, even if I don't personally want to fuck him."

I took a big gulp of beer. "Someone else go first. We all got laid on that cruise. Let's hear your stories."

"I'll start, then," Lena volunteered. She proceeded to tell us in detail about meeting Sean on the scavenger hunt and having sex with him twice later that night.

"I really wanted to sleep with him again on the last day," she concluded. "We were supposed to hook up again. Seeing him Tarzan yell at the Hairiest Man competition was something else. He was so thin, and not really the hyper-manly type, but when he did something so unexpectedly masculine..." Lena visibly shivered. "I don't know why, but oh, man, that turned me on. As soon as the competition finished, I was going to drag him back to the cabin and jump him. Then he had to go and tell Andie off, and she made us promise not to see him again. I agreed to do it just to keep the peace. In retrospect, I wish I'd gone and fucked him. I don't know when I'm going to get laid that well again."

"I keep saying you should sleep with women," Brianna volunteered. "I've yet to sleep with a single woman who couldn't get me off."

"It's really a shame..." Lena said wistfully. "I hate men sometimes, but I love dick."

"What's your cruise hookup story?" I asked Brianna.

"It's not that interesting," she responded. "I went to the Queer mixer the first night on board, met a girl named Heather, we left after a few minutes and got naked. Lesbians don't quite have the reputation for depravity and wanton bed-hopping that gay men have, but it happens sometimes. It was about fifteen minutes between 'Hi, I'm Brianna' and having her face between my legs."

"Sounds fun. Was she good in bed?" I asked.

"Not bad," Brianna said. "Our kinks didn't really match up, but she ate pussy really well. Plus, she had a high libido, so it was nice feeling like I didn't have to seek out sex. I pretty much could have it any time I wanted it on the cruise. Wake up horny? Message Heather, I can have her fingers inside me in ten minutes. Effortless sex is kind of fun."

"You forgot 'Kick your roommate out of your room'," Lena grumbled.

"Not sorry," Brianna retorted. "You could have stayed."

"You fuck too loudly to sleep through, and I've seen you having sex before. I don't need to see it again. Too awkward."

"I've never seen anyone else having sex," I volunteered. "I'm not that experienced."

"You definitely were never a sorority girl," Brianna laughed. "That was a fun couple of years."

"I've also never been with a girl."

"Any interest?" Brianna asked. I couldn't tell if she was offering.

"Maybe someday," I allowed. "It's not something I've given a lot of thought to, but Lauren giving me a lap dance on the cruise for the scavenger hunt turned me on more than I was expecting it to. But I definitely prefer men."

"Ooooh! I want to see your scavenger hunt pictures!" Brianna suddenly interrupted.

I got my phone out and showed them the pictures I'd had to take as proof of completion on the scavenger hunt -- me topless with my hands covering my breasts, posing with Sean; me with Lauren straddling me and dancing on my lap, me with Liam holding up a pair of Sean's underwear, me with Oliver spanking me, looking as horny as a priest in a strip club. Lena and Brianna hooted at the pictures.

"We'll make an Alpha Delta Pi of you yet," Brianna commented. "Well done."

"I want to see your pics, too," I mumbled, suddenly embarrassed by the shenanigans still depicted on my phone. I could feel the old, repressed me trying to creep into my mind, and I forced myself to be grown up about it in response.

Both girls handed over their phones, and I looked through them in order. I went through Lena's first, and I saw her on video with Sean telling about his sexual fantasy. I giggled at the thirsty look on Lena's face as he talked. I then saw shots of her with three other handsome men, one holding up a pair of his underwear, one where she was touching him in the crotch area through his pants, and one with her licking whipped cream off his bare chest.

I then picked up Brianna's phone and saw three pictures -- one where she was lap dancing on another girl in a cabin on the ship, one where she and the other girl were clearly braless and holding up their bras, and a third where she and a third girl were both topless, though unlike with my topless selfie, neither of them were covering up. I looked away in embarrassment before looking back again, unable to prevent myself from checking the girls out. The other girl was very masculine-looking from the chest up, with glasses and short-cropped dark hair, but her breasts were enormous, bigger even than mine, topped with studs piercing both nipples. I suddenly had the thought that the contrast between her masculine face and feminine body was kind of hot. It surprised me thinking about another woman like that. Brianna's body on the other hand was toned and athletic, and I was momentarily jealous.

"Is that Heather?" I asked, indicating the butch girl.

"Topless?" Yep." Brianna shrugged. "It's nice to have the memory."

"I can't believe we all did that," I mumbled, handing the girls their phones back.

Lena shrugged. "We did worse for our pledge tasks. I was just more into it back then."

"Are you warmed up yet?" Brianna asked impatiently. "Tell us about the athlete."

"Okay." I took another gulp of beer for courage. "We met Oliver and Liam through Sean and Lauren. They invited the boys to the room to help me cheat on the scavenger hunt. I'd already done the challenges with Sean and Lauren, but we needed more guys to get my score respectable, so Sean suggested texting them. These two guys showed up at the room in workout gear and smelling freshly showered. They were both good-looking, but Oliver, my god, he was something else. Blond hair, chiselled jawline, blue eyes I could stare at for days, muscular and athletic but not in a bodybuilder sense. I was wet just at the sight of him.

"For the scavenger hunt, I asked him to give me a spanking, which you just saw the picture of. I have no idea why I picked that. But he was so good at it. It's not like he just swatted my ass. He made a whole production of it, touching all over my body, turning it into a tease. Within two minutes I had totally forgotten that Sean, Liam and Lauren were watching us. I was so turned on. I would have fucked him right then and there."

"Damn, girl!" Lena said excitedly. "Then what?"

"Well, we still had to get upstairs to have our scores totalled, or all that cheating would have been for nothing. So, we all went up together, and you both know how drunk Hannah was while we were doing the scoring. Oliver helped me get her to bed, then we went to his cabin to hook up. Remember, I'd never had casual sex before. This was so unlike me. But once we were in private, we basically picked up where we'd left off with the spanking. Sex with my ex, Keith, was always kind of fast and to the point, which, I'd thought that suited me fine."

123456...8