A New Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grinded against each other for a few minutes. Bri's weight had me pinned, and the stimulation I was getting wasn't going to be enough to make me cum, but I was enjoying my first lesbian experience nonetheless.

Bri suddenly moved to adjust her weight, and before I had the chance to talk myself out of it, I impulsively ran my fingers down between her legs. I let my fingertips drift over her soft pubic hair before reaching her opening. She was as wet as I was, and I heard her sigh as my fingers made contact with her clitoral hood. Is that what I feel like when men touch me there? I thought to myself. It was strangely familiar and yet also different, her clit slightly smaller than mine, her labia slightly more prominent under my fingertips as I explored her most intimate place.

I slid a finger inside her, experimentally, feeling intense heat and more wetness on my finger as she moaned again, before withdrawing. She then lowered her body onto mine and started rocking her hips against my hand. I found it intensely erotic feeling her hard clit against my fingertips, moving exactly how she wanted it. She was no longer kissing me, but rather focusing on making my fingertips touch her exactly the way she wanted.

I looked over and noticed that the settee across from us was occupied by another woman, a little older, probably in her late 30's. She was dressed in a corset and fishnet stockings, and she was of a heavier build in a pleasant way, with ample bosom and wide hips. She had dark hair framing her face, and her hazel eyes were watching Bri and I intensely. Her fingers were dancing beneath the dark fabric of her panties, touching herself to the show Bri and I were putting on.

I gently elbowed Brianna, who looked over and saw the woman. She smiled and wordlessly invited her to come join us on the couch, and the woman did so as we both sat up. I looked over at Charles, who was hard again, his hand resting on his dick.

"Shall we?" he asked nonchalantly.

I looked back at Brianna, and she was already starting to finger the other woman. No one else specifically was watching us, but I still felt the old discomfort returning. Despite the fact I was nearly nude and had just had a profoundly sexual experience in public, going all the way seemed like a step too far for me tonight. But I desperately wanted to have sex, and I wanted it to be with him.

"Can we go somewhere private?"

"Of course," he answered reassuringly. "Let's go see if there's a cubicle free."

I quickly told Brianna where I was going, got her approval, then I got up, gathered my clothes, and took Charles by the hand. He led me back out to the old lobby, where I saw five of the six cubes were occupied, four with curtains closed and one without. The one that was open had a young-looking white woman riding an Asian man cowgirl-style to a small audience. A couple of the men stared at my topless body as I walked past, but it didn't faze me. I felt sexy.

Charles claimed the remaining free cube, pulling the curtain shut. The space wasn't much; temporary trade show curtains on all four sides with a cheap-looking futon covered in a plastic sheet. There was a box of condoms and single-use sized lube packets available, along with paper towel and disinfectant.

Charles quickly leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Grand Turk is your safe word, right?"

I nodded.

He responded by roughly shoving me to the futon. I collapsed on my back, spreading my legs for him, then, inspired, I removed my skirt. He looked down at me, stroking his erection, gazing at my pussy, now fully on display. I tentatively rubbed my opening, confirming what I already knew -- that I was ready for him to be inside me.

"Are you ready?" Charles asked, reading my mind. His voice was unwavering, in command, in a way that made me swoon.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, good." He looked into space, absently, like he was momentarily lost in thought. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me."

"Inside you where?"

I blushed. "Inside my vagina."

"Why should I let you have it?"

"Because I've been a very good girl tonight," I answered submissively.

"Do tell." He was stroking his cock absent-mindedly, which was driving me wild. I moved to start rubbing my clit in response, but Charles swatted my hand away. "Tell me first."

"Well, it was a big deal for me even coming to this place," I began. "I never thought I would be brave enough to even come up to this balcony."

"What made you come up here?" he demanded.

"I was curious..."

"Curious?"

"And horny."

"Naughty girl."

I nodded. "But I've been there tonight to serve you, and I even made Brianna feel good."

"Did you make her cum?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I..." I trailed off. "Because she had another girl who wanted her, and I wanted you."

"Did you make me cum tonight?"

"I... no."

"It doesn't sound like you've been a very good girl tonight." Charles swatted my hand away again. I hadn't even realized it had been creeping back between my legs.

"Is that so, sir?"

He nodded. "It sounds like you've been a total slave to your own pleasure."

Shit. "I... I guess I have."

"I think you need a spanking."

I eagerly rolled onto all fours, presenting my bare ass to him. I was sure my slit was on display to him, and I didn't care. I wanted him to see it.

"You've been a bad girl tonight," Charles said authoritatively.

"I need to be punished," I agreed.

Charles started gently stroking around my ass, my lower back, and my thighs with his fingertips. The soft touches were driving me wild, desperate for more.

Suddenly, his hand slapped the fleshiest part of my ass. *SMACK* My body tensed then relaxed, and I felt a surge of adrenaline. I had loved it when Oliver had done this to me on the ship, and I was loving it now.

*SMACK*

I moaned. I felt Charles's hand part my labia, coating his fingertips with my juices, then slowly, tenderly explore the entrance to my vagina. I was so wet for him. I wanted this so badly.

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on?" he growled in my ear.

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

*SMACK*

"Should I believe you? Or do you need more punishment?"

I didn't know how to answer. I wanted him to keep spanking me, but I was also growing desperate for cock.

"Answer me."

"Yes sir. I think I need more, sir."

*SMACK*

I writhed around as Charles continued to spank me, feeling more and more out of control. Charles's patience was incredible -- Keith would have been trying to fuck me by now, but Charles just kept on with the play.

Finally, after what felt like forever, he leaned over me, rolling me onto my back.

"I think you've been punished enough. And even naughty girls have needs, too." He smiled benevolently.

"Will you fuck me?" I asked again.

"Will you fuck me..." Charles trailed off.

"Will you fuck me, please, sir." I begged.

Charles suddenly moved toward me, lifted my legs onto his shoulders, and plunged into me in one smooth motion. I yelped in surprise and in pleasure as my vagina spread to accommodate the intruder I'd been craving.

Charles quickly established a rhythm, fucking me deeply, but relatively slowly at first. I started moaning with each stroke, and finally moved my fingers back to my clit. I started rubbing quickly, with the pressure that I knew would make me cum hard and fast. Charles gradually picked up speed, and I could hear the creaking of the futon beneath me in time with his movements. The noise of the club was much lessened out in the lobby space, and I could hear steady moans of other couples on both sides through the flimsy curtains. I liked the space we were in -- private enough to feel safe, but still kind of on display enough that I knew we could be heard. I found the moans of the girl in the next cube seriously hot, too.

The night's buildup had been so much for me that it didn't take me long. "I'm gonna cum," I blurted out, surprised.

"Not yet," Charles ordered, grabbing my hand and stopping my movements. "You haven't asked permission."

I groaned in frustration as my vagina protested the shock. "Please?"

"Please what?"

"Please may I cum?"

"Please may I cum, what?"

"Please may I cum, sir?" I begged.

"No."

"What?" I was so close, and I could feel my clit pulsating, begging for the one little touch that would send me over the edge.

"Don't you want your sir to cum first?" he asked.

I shook my head. I was desperate.

"You're a brat, aren't you?" he asked, smiling. "I thought I'd punished you enough." He hadn't stopped fucking me, and the penetration alone was almost enough to get me off, but not quite.

"I'm just so close. I can't think straight."

"Okay, Allison. Cum for me like a good girl."

I put my fingers back where I wanted and climaxed instantly, spasming all over Charles's cock inside me. I knew I was moaning loud enough to be heard through the entire lobby, and I didn't care. I was cumming, and nothing else mattered.

Charles had picked up speed, and as my orgasm finally started to subside, he pulled out and came all over my chest. I watched enraptured as semen blew out of him onto my stomach and my tits, pooling in my belly button. As he finished, he collapsed into the bed beside me, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you," I said breathlessly.

"Thank you," he answered.

We lay wordlessly catching our breaths for a few minutes, cuddled into each other.

"Are you okay with everything that's happened tonight?" he finally asked.

"Sure," I answered, squeezing him. "This is what I always wanted to happen when I came here on some level. I was just scared and nervous..."

"Understandably," Charles interrupted.

"...but it was a really good experience. Thank you for taking care of me so well."

"You're welcome."

"How about you?" I asked.

"I had fun," he responded simply. "I had no idea what to expect, but I'm glad I met you."

We lay for another minute or so before Charles spoke up again.

"We should probably vacate, if we're done."

I nodded. "I don't think I'll ever need to have another orgasm as long as I live."

"I'd take that bet." He kissed me, and then we got up, quickly disinfecting the space and getting dressed before opening the curtains. My panties were still a mess, so I decided to go without, stuffing them into my purse.

We headed back to the play area, where Brianna and the other girl were laying nude together, cuddling, watching the show with post-orgasmic bliss written all over their faces.

As Brianna noticed us entering, she kissed the girl she was with and got up. "All done?"

"I think so."

"Let me get dressed, then." She quickly grabbed her catsuit and put it back on, then we headed back down to the dance floor. I had no energy left for dancing, and I was suddenly very tired, so after we confirmed the rest of the group had already left, we decided to head for the exit. Charles was going to walk home, but he waited with us as we waited for a taxi. I asked for and got his number, but I wasn't sure if I was going to text him or not. I had liked him, but I also kind of liked the idea of having a chance to put the experience behind me before deciding if it should become more than a one-night thing.

Brianna and I made it back to my place shortly after 2 AM. We were both exhausted and a little drunk, and we went to bed as soon as we got back to my apartment

I awoke the next morning with a pounding headache and the unfamiliar warmth of a soft body beside me. I opened my eyes to see Brianna's freckled face inches away from me, close enough to feel her breathing against my face. The original plan had been for her to sleep on the couch, but somehow she'd wound up in bed with me... nude? I checked, and sure enough, Bri was naked, and so was I, for that matter. I got up quietly and went for a bathroom and an enormous glass of water, noting that the clock read nearly noon.

When I returned, Bri was awake. I went back and fetched her a glass of water, then watched her drink it in one long gulp. Her nudity barely fazed me after last night, and I felt a certain kinship with her, like we'd gone through a major life experience together. Or maybe for her it was just a Friday night, but for me it felt like a big deal. I climbed back into bed with her, and we snuggled together for a few minutes. It may not have been sexual, as my pussy was more than satisfied after last night, but I'd always liked cuddling after sex, and I felt very close to her. I'd never been in bed with a woman before, but I liked the feel of her curves pressed into me. Maybe I am a little bit bisexual.

Brianna was back to being her normal quiet self, so eventually we got showered and dressed and she headed out to drive back to Washington. She kissed me goodbye on the cheek, and I was sure that we'd be doing this again next month, or possibly that I'd never see her again. She was difficult to read, but no matter what the future brought, I was grateful to her.

I made coffee and breakfast and sat in my apartment, thinking. I felt like I'd had a major life experience and needed to talk to someone about it, and despite being fast friends, there was only one person I felt like I could call. Plus, I'd promised to call her today anyway.

"Allison!!! Tell me everything!" Lauren screeched over the phone.

"Hi."

"How was it?!"

"It was good." I recounted the entire story from last night, about feeling safe and comfortable and gradually becoming okay with doing all I had done. I spoke for at least twenty minutes, telling Lauren about all that happened in detail as she listened in rapt attention.

"How do you feel about it the next day?" she asked as I finally finished.

"I feel good," I answered. "I don't know why I was so scared. I explored my kinks and I got laid. It was a great night. One of the best I've ever had."

"Fear of the unknown?" Lauren volunteered.

"Yes, but more than that. I was thinking about this this last night and this morning, and I think that part of what made me so apprehensive of having my sexuality on display when I was younger was growing up with Andie as my example. Andie was always horrible to me, and from childhood, I never wanted to be like her. When she was a senior in high school, she'd bring men home, even though I could tell it bothered my parents. She'd dress in such revealing clothes. She didn't care who she slept with. I tried to be the opposite. If she was a slut, I'd be chaste. If she wore low-cut tops and miniskirts, I'd wear jeans and plaid. If she slept with a bunch of men, I wanted one steady boyfriend."

Lauren mused. "If your idea of a sexual woman is an older sister who's a bully, it makes sense you wouldn't want to be anything like her. Particularly when her sexuality hurts the people close to her."

"For sure. But I think that since the cruise, I've become more okay with being Allison. I let you and my sister's friends see me for who I really was, and you guys have embraced me for it. I let Oliver and Charles see who I really was, and I've had some amazing sex. Andie's out of my life now as much as possible, and I think I'm finally starting to discover who I am and what I like separately from her influence. Maybe it's okay showing that side of me to the world."

"I'm so proud of you," Lauren gushed. "Andie's terrible, but you can stop comparing yourself to her now. You can lead your own life."

"I can. I might actually believe that now. I'm ready to discover what parts of me I always kept hidden away." I felt a surge of self-confidence, which wasn't a normal feeling for me, but it was one that I could get used to.

"So, do you think you'll go to another fetish night?"

"I really do," I decided. "I enjoyed myself. It felt safe. Who knows what'll happen?"

"You'd be welcome to come up to Toronto sometime to check out the scene with Sean and I," Lauren volunteered. "He's not really into it, but he'd come for you and for me. And you could stay with us. We have a guest room, and I'd love to show you around."

"So, does that mean..."

Lauren sighed. "I talked to him."

"And?"

"I apologized."

"You owed him that much."

"I know." She paused again. "I've been running scared of my feelings for the whole time I've known him. I'm still scared. But... we're going to give it a try."

"Give what a try?"

"I don't want to put a name on it." Lauren's voice was suddenly unsteady. "But I love him, Allison. I love him so much. We'll never be able to fit into a conventional relationship. All I know is that we've made up, and we slept together again last night, and it was probably the best sex I've ever had. No exaggeration. And I've had a lot of sex."

"I'm so happy for you."

"I'm happy for me too."

"I wouldn't worry about labels, either. Just do what makes you happy."

"That's the plan. We're not going to try to fit into anyone else's definition of a relationship. We're not going to be faithful to each other. If he likes a girl or I like someone, we're going to wingman for each other. We're going to be roommates. But now that I've let this in, I can't keep it out anymore. I love him, and he makes me happy, and I'm going to keep loving him and keep letting him make me happy. Maybe for the rest of our lives." Lauren's voice cracked slightly.

"I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. There's no more update than that. I refuse to overthink it. We're going to take one day at a time."

"Are you happy?"

Lauren sat silently for a long time. "I am happy," she finally said. "Maybe as happy as I've ever been. This is what I really wanted all this time. I'm finally going to let myself have it."

"And how's Sean?

"He's nervous, but he's excited. He's never been able to hide his feelings from me. He wants this, too."

"I wish nothing but the best for both of you." My heart was fluttering for them.

"Thank you. Whatever happens, I'm not going to have any regrets. In retrospect, I didn't want to live the rest of my life without opening my heart to someone at least once. It's the scariest thing I've ever done... but it feels right."

"I'm so proud. I thought you loved each other from the moment I met you."

"Apparently everyone we knew saw this coming years ago. Fucking hell, man."

As I hung up the phone, laughing, I reflected on how far I'd come in the past six weeks. I felt like a new person. I'd had life experiences I'd never expected to have, made new friends, and finally made my peace with my relationship with my sister.

I'd always seen myself as the quiet, unattractive sister and hidden myself away from the world. If I didn't let the world see me, I couldn't get hurt, right? But I'd let new friends and new lovers see who I really was, and they'd all responded with nothing but positivity. I'd even let Andie's friends in, and I'd wound up with two amazing girls on my contacts list that I loved and trusted. Whatever my future held, I was through with letting my sister's influence guide my life. As I marked the next fetish night on my calendar, I decided then and there that I was going, Brianna or not. I owed it to myself to keep pushing myself and to be the person I wanted to be, a new Allison, self-confident and secure in myself.

1...345678