All Comments on 'A New and Delicate Balance Ch. 04'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 17 years ago
This series is very interesting.

So many people and lives tangled in love and deceit. The writng is excellent and the plot fascinating.

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
I don't like it

But I can find no reason to give you anything less than a one hundred. But I really hope you get your hatred of decent guys out of your system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
poor Eric

maybe its in his genes. lol.

you write very well. i may not love the story, but i am eager to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poorly Done

This whole series of chapters is a prime example of text that is poorly organized, tedious, and one that isn’t going anywhere. One wonders why the “writer” bothered posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The main problem with writing about

cheating sluts is that the reader soon looses interest when he finds it hard to keep up with the players. It's like a ballgame that has new players every inning. Dreaming is for when you are asleep. It never works out in writing...it's more like an lsd trip...sorry but you asked for it.

ryu77ryu77over 17 years ago
Yes, that's it!

We would not like what is happening but the writting is excellent.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One problem

I like your work. It is sometimes a bit too detailed. The only problem I really have is that the stories need to come closer together. You seem to like a more intriqic (sp) plot, but because of the time elapse between the stories parts, it is hard to keep all of it straight. Perhaps you could post them closer together.

It is a very interesting story and sadly it has an air or realism which to your credit, but also makes it a bit depressing to read.

You are quite good, and I hope you write a lot more.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well now, I can see now that Eric attracts sluts, that end up making him an unknown cockold. I do hope that he discovers whats going on an starts an OPEN AFFAIR with Mary, Irenes best friend. Let the spouses know that they know about the long time affair.. Good writtings though..

Revenge is always fulfilling

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting Series but questions...

What is Eric's background & race? Is Irene's pregnancy enough to sink the marriage depending on who's kid she is mostly likely going to have or will he be a wimp and follow her to someother location?

As other authors have stated, this series should have been done in much shorter timeframes or as a complete story.

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
Poor Eric

Warum gerät Eric wieder an eine Frau, die ihn betrügt?

Meine Lebenserfahrung sagt mir, dass sich "jeder Topf immer wieder den passenden (gleichen) Deckel sucht", ähnlich, wie auch einer meiner Vorkommentatoren bemerkte. Er schrieb von Genen, die daran Schuld haben mussten.

Die Geschichte nimmt den Leser mit und sie ist keinesfalls zu detailreich. Da ich weiß, was noch auf mich zukommt, da ich die anderen Teile schon in storiesonline gesehen habe, werde ich gespannt auf den nächsten Teil sein. Ich lese sie aber hier, einen nach dem anderen. Ich kann meine Neugier im Zaum halten, schließlich will ich auch noch ein bisschen Zeit für meine Schreiberei haben. ;-)

I hope, you understand a little bit german.

Liebe Grüße

Nucleus

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An interesting start...

as we return to Eric the loser. If anyone understands what Eric went through with Elaine it would be Irene. Is the moral of this story that no woman can be trusted?

I have to agree with Harddaysknight that you are a talented and insightful writer. Well, at least Irene regrets putting horns on Eric.

SleepelessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let's see,,,,

Elaine (the "E & E" thaing) fucks around; cuts her wrists, and then calls in a few big black brothers to her place, while her wrist is still bound tightly, and has an all day, all night gang-bang orgy.

poor Eric, at that time (not married to his future second beloved Irene, just yet) walks by and masturbates, watching Erene being sodomized while screaming, "God, Jamal, your 20 inch love stick is coming out of my mouth from my vagina! Harder, harder! I want a BLACK BABY!" ,,, then, of course, Eric looks around and makes sure he's not caught and walks off, pretending to be all angry about Elaine.

Elaines finds out about his vogeurism; convinces him to meet her; but's it's only so that a few gang (from her lover Jamal's neighborhood connection) jump him. He wakes up a few hours later, scratching this head, "Fuck, why do you have to do that, bitch? I loved you and still love you so much! I don't think I can stop loving you!"

Irene, of course, his future love and wife is there to pick him up.

Then, after a couple years, she fucks her "best friend" Mary's gorgeously handsome husband, PHIL, who, of course, ties up Mary and puts her in the attic, so she could watch him and Irene have doggy sex out in the swimming pool.

Like Eric (who NEVER KNOWS any of these stuff his past beloved Elaine and present beloved Irene do), like Eric, Mary has MULTIPLE ORGASMS up there in the attic, watching her husband and Irene fuck like dogs. All hog-tied, and GAGGED, of course. She likes the Master-Slave activity.

Cut short this beautifully written story:

Irene's little ROMANTIC RENDEVOUS's somehow leaked. After tons and tons and TONS of tears from both Eric and Irene, as well as from Mary, belive it or not!! ---- Irene decides to do the honorable thing: LEAVE here to go to CALIFORNIA!

By the way, THAT'S WHERE Eric's OTHER beloved, Elaine (of the "E and E" letters) went, AFTER she had Eric beat up senseless!

Elaine and Irene soon meet up in San Diego, the year-round sun-shine city, and drive down to TJ (that's in Mexico, where gringo's, especially 15-19 year olds go to get drunk every night, before crossing back to San Diego),,, and eat raw oysters and laugh and cry, BIG TEARS, over their overlapping LOVE LIVES, with Eric, our hero, as the common dinominator:

both Elaine and Irene each vows if they had to do it all ove ragain, they WILL FUCK MORE; but only this time, they would do it more appropriately; they know how much our big hero can't get it up unless he wathces them. Elaine and Irene both agree, if they could do it all over again, they say, they'd allow Eric to either watch or participate.

Poor beloved Eric! How they loved him so! They know he's still drying his tears wherever they had left him. They miss him SO MUCH, they say!

'Tis a FANTSTIC story! First calibre, complex plot, with subtle and almost non-rivaled touch of eroticism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Serial!

Is this one story or a serial entitled "Eric's failed marriages". Where did Phil come from? The only continuity is the romance of Eric and Irene and that's gone from a euphoric loving marriage at the end of chapter 03 to Irene's wild adulterous sex with best friends husband at the start of this chapter, with no explanation of any love between the two. It's two confusing for me/

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ability & Male Demeanment

Ability to string words can't be denied but coyly grinding the braindead hubbie into wimpsville again is growing old.

Are all your husbands of some sensitivity weak men taken advantage of by wife whores?

From a male perspective this has sucked, continues to suck and likely will suck until he swallows a 9MM.

You can do better - maybe.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
What’s the point?

Producing a repeat story (plus minus) to the first marriage? How does it move us forward? As Sleepless said, are all women mind less sluts? What is it that “attracts” cheaters to the husband? His candor? his sensitivity? his good looks? being a good lover? It is simply incredible to tie it to him with no exposure of faults on his part.

Unless you come up with a strong rationale to chapter 4 in the follow up (difficult to imagine), it seems to me that you should have ended it while you were ahead (at the end of chapter 3).

Your writing style -a forte as usual!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Erick the blind man

You are making erick a cockold and a wimp why doesnt he open his eyes and see that Irene is another elaine she is just hurting erick for nothing Phil iwill never replace erick erick is a good man hes been hurt enough why dont he jsut divorce her as a cheating whore.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad

Gave it a good shot, the next chapter will either make or break this series...it has the potential to be one hot series, but only if you don't turn it in to another Elaine thing. I do enjoy how you write, but the story is teetering on the brink of greatness or not!

Now that she knows how good at sex Phil is...

I like the part that Irene is feeling guilt, let's see what comes of it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well written

well writte.. like others i wonder where we are going, but the author can turn a phrase. What a great analysis of how it becomes easier to cheat and how it changes a person.. bravo!

JoesephusJoesephusover 17 years ago
Very good writing...

This story sounds like real life. The hero isn't some sort of 50th degree black belt, but a man who makes bad choices in the women he choses to trust.

What I like best is that this isn't cardboard characters and a cookie cutter plot. The people seem real with depth and they make real human mistakes. Love isn't rational and it isn't something that you can always control. Eric is one of those men who wants to see the best in others, especially those he loves. He wants them to be the way he sees them, but then don't we all?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
The cheating whore

Eric needs to wake Irene is another Elaaine all she does is cheat on her lovers Eric need to open his eyes to the way Irene is like she really is a slut and a whore she sells her body to the cheapest buyer named Phil.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
finewriting

you have a talented way of displaying human nature, fine work. i have a hunch this is practice writing for you .it would take years for these wonderful characters to realize the truth. or... may be not! ...that makes the lust and betrayal all the more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HAVEN'T SEEN THE ENDING YET..BUT I STILL SAY THAT HE IS GOING TO GET BACK

WITH ELAINE

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Wonderful, just wonderful !

Thank you Anna, I have not enjoyed a story in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What kind of Story is this?

I begin to ask myself. Sorry but if Eric does not retaliate in the very next chapter I am done with this. What is wrong with you people ? Do you get horny to thoughts of getting betrayed ? I get the feeling that the this is in reality a Fantasy of betraying trust, and that it is told from the point of view of the betrayed tells me that its a fantasy of bathing in the pain of others.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read.

A little long winded but still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Brilliant

Loved these lines:

As long as you are the only one to know the facts, they are like chewing gum. You can't make them disappear, of course, but you can shape them, morph them into anything more suitable than reality. And a lot easier on your conscience.

My heart is breaking.

ifoifoifoifoalmost 11 years ago

This is professional writing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Read

My opinion so far is that Irene needs to BURN and Eric needs a new lover !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh For Two

Now what for Eric? Why does he attract cheating skank cunt wives?

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done

Congrats. This chapter was very well done. Four out of five. I liked it much better than the previous chapters. There was lots of emotional honesty and you are a very good writer. I love all the little extra details about the sun and the water. My favourite writers on this site are Ohio, Jezzazz, QHML1, and DanielQSteele. This is the first of your stories I've read. You remind me of them and that is high praise indeed. Poor Eric. I think there is a lot of pain ahead for him. Alas, I will be disappointed if this series ends up with him becoming a wimp.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through..

even though I read this before you caught me by surprise by shifting to the wife's perspective. And suddenly, this becomes a brilliant character study. I feel sorry for Eric, but the reality is that the scenario affords us a glimpse into two totally different people. The first wife was clearly sick and so her behavior is extreme and somewhat expected (at least after the opening scene). But the second wife is not sick. She genuinely makes a mistake and is now trying to deal with the consequences. Most can't identify with the first wife, but the second hits close to home. We could all make a mistake like this. And yet, as innocent as her mistake may seem in comparison, it is no less vile and degrading, both to her and her marriage. Five stars.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
sorry

I cant rate the story, because I cant follow who is who, or where or when, this has got to be cleaned up, straightened out. I couldn't get past the 3rd chapter.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Eric marries whores

That should actually be the title of this tale.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Gawd that was painful

The beginning of this chapter was so difficult to follow I had to read it over. New characters with little development. The last chapter left me hanging too. Who beat up Eric? Suddenly he's married to a woman who cheated with him. History repeats itself always.

I'm starting to believe there aren't any faithful women left according to this story. Maybe it's Eric. He's just a born loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad Taste in Women

First Elaine said goodbye by setting him up to have the shit kicked out of him,now Irene cheats with her best friend's husband from whom she learns to detach from love in sex to protect her conscious and open the door to further cheating. The poor schnook,Eric now has a wife who's love is now watered down.With his luck,you just know that when Irene becomes pregnant,he's not the father.

This is some seriously sad shit and sure doesn't reflect well on women.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Ouch

Gads can Eric really pick them! This guy should consider entertaining a Monastery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry I got bored

Why cant he just drop the slut and keeps once and again falling to the games of the sicko bitch. Unbelievable story that get smore and more unbelieavble and frankly completely boring.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 6 years ago
Well written

A well written piece, the words they speak sound natural although the things the women say and think often calls for a lot of suspending of beliefs. How much will this poor sod have to take? I sympathize with him but maybe he should consider seeing another class of woman...

Anonymous 03/27/18, you did notice that the woman betraying Eric this time was Irene, not Elaine?

By the way, the author lost her way with the names and called Irene Eileen several times. That is not unusual, many authors do that. To me that indicates a lack of interest in the characters that they created themselves.

BrianBensonBrianBensonalmost 6 years ago
Great writing

I'm enjoying this story so much. Your writing is almost too good for Literotica!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Seriously

Why do you write this dream state stream of consciousness crap when you can do so much better? Or is this how women think? I guess that would explain electing Carter.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great writer

But im extremely disappointed in the content. Eric needs to burn both these bitches beyond all recognition. No reconciliation and yes, all cheaters get caught

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AS WITH ALL PAYBACKS AND CATCHUPS

it never ceases to end the conscience doesn't allow it, TK U MLJ LV NV

cyferxcyferxover 4 years ago
Pregnant?

How come none of her little machinations include birth control? Were her and Eric trying to have a child? Did it not come to her in the shower, if not on the sun lounge, that she was liable to get pregnant? Why not go for the morning after pill in the morning...after? Oh, I get it, you needed her to get pregnant for the plot so instead of working that out plausibly, you just had the same slut ray you hit her with to make her phuck Phil without a moment's hestitation also make her forget all about the birth control until it was too late. Naughty author, you.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
The author

Has talent. But it suddenly became clear to me. She hates men. She sees them as ridiculous. Their only function to provide pleasure to a woman. And if they dare to have true feelings and expectations of love. And loyalty. And honesty. And trust. And respect? Then that just makes men even more silly and stupid. And her women characters are the archetype sluts and whores, but perhaps she doesn't even see these female characters as even flawed? They are simply modern women who deserve the best of both worlds. The love and security of a good man along with the big dick and the pleasure of a hard fuck? I mean it IS her body, and her husband doesn't own it. It should be her perogative as to who she spreads her legs for, and the sperm she chooses to allow to impregnate her. Husband and marriage be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It keeps...

Pulling me in, wonderfull stary telling, I need to know more.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Sort of lost the groove on this chapter.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

What an incredibly sad sordid story.

A typical misandrist tale of use and abuse.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Uh. The morning-after pill should have been available in the timeframe of this story’s writing. Why did she not take it? Was this placed in an earlier time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saw it coming

Eric is just a magnet for cheating cunts. He also is got to be the dumbest son of a bitch that he can't see through the lies and the fake facade of these sluts Eric when are you ever going to learn the lesson....fuck the sluts but never ever marry them.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Man o man, poor guy really know how to pick em, huh? Let's hope this one's hired goons put him completely out of his misery...

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Jesus that poor guy cant catch a break.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

What did you think of this story"

Well I am beginning to think that its author is a cruel, man hating sociopath. And not very intelligent either, for who would leave "directions" to her place of employment in Amsterdam, on a site filled with angry, women-hating sociopaths. Girl, for safety, remove that from your page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor guy, he's cursed.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

poor guy gets cheated on by his only loves besides Cynthia

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Yikes - out of the frying pan, into the fire! Great job detailing the warring occuring in her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is something disturbing about how the author thinks.

But writes well.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Sluts by the dozen.

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

Nose dive of this tale in this chapter. The last chapter was a good end. So now the author wants to explore how making love with Eric somehow turns his sweetie into a nymphomaniac? Poor Eric, his magic cock is a slut-a-lizer. While the first chapters were well written, this chapter was not.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

Get a fucking abortion. I assume this was written before the morning after pill?

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Good exploration of the war going on in her head

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the fuck was that?

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

Poor Eric seems to attract the crazies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry I'll finish here. Not my cup of tea. I would like to know how this crap got such a high score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

SIMILAR Stories