All Comments on 'A New Assignment Pt. 06'

by sammi_jo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sirraliasirraliaalmost 12 years ago

Loved it. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad to see you back...

But wondering about the delay. I know that I would enjoy the story even more if I went back and read the previous posts, but you haven't posted anything for a year. You also haven't explained that prolonged absence. This makes me a bit reluctant to invest that type of energy if you intend to just drop off the face of the earth again. I understand this is free, but it is still a conscious pact between reader and author: We will help to shape you into an author fit for publication, and you will complete the work. Why don't you update your status for your readers? I know that I will feel better about reading this, and your new story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Please don't make us wait long for the next part. I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait for more!!

Please don't make us wait for the next chapter.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 12 years ago
Finally !!

I've been waiting a long time for the next chapter in this story...continue on. I'll be waiting patiently for the next installment.

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 12 years ago
Nice.

I hope the next chapter comes soon.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago

This was great... But two years?

The unfinished masterpiece is the bane of Literotica.

SkepticalHereticSkepticalHereticalmost 12 years ago
good plot building

I like how keep the plot going. The tension between the main characters is good. You keep feeding facts to us, a little at a time.

I wait with bated breath for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Just as I said in my comment on your last chapter, it feels like you are writing something more 'real' about a were and human having contact with each other. Of course she is going to think he's a possible psychiatric case, without any evidence to the contrary. Why would she not? And of course he's going to wonder if she will let the game out of the bag and blow the whistle on their whole existence. I do wonder though, why he has such a problem with changing in front of her?

Keep going, it's brill!

willerileywillerileyalmost 12 years ago
Forgot to Say About Last Chapter

What a laundry list of Werewolf characteristics. All derivative. Having Col. communicate them to her in that way was BORING and unimaginative.

Isn't there anything unique about your creation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

Omg ur Story is one of my favourite but PLZ Post soon am desperatly watin 4nxt ch ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous