All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

What was expected from Bree? She saw her husband fucking and exercised a revenge.

The friends are toast bit he should have forgive her.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Felt bad for Bree as the only unredeemed. Call me sentimental.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

What bree did was unforgiveable to me. But i bet alot of the same people agreeing with me would cheer the btb of a guy getting revenge in similar circumstances.... it's wrong either way. The old adage 2 wong's don't make a right stand firm. That said... good story. Understanding and forgiveness... fine. Take her back... that'd be tough. Revenge in that situation means her personality would look for it in other situations in the future. Good if she can learn... but with someone else

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story,spoilt by him inviting Jim and Bill to the wedding.

JeffTomJeffTom12 months ago

I liked reading the good old stories. Thank for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Calling the bastards Jim and Ben for his second wedding fucked up a good story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So many cucks in the comments wanting the MC to forgive the skank Bree!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The Op is brain dead. hey I know you ruined my last marriage but be my best man.

vanyevanye10 months ago

Dude needs therapy if seeing his ex after several years drive him to drink that much

RePhilRePhil10 months ago

Still one of the best writers in LW !!! But letting the friends off without repercussions? What a pussy!!

willyk1212willyk12128 months ago

what ever happened to jims wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In the beginning when they were explaining what happened they called. Why would they need to leave his office if they weren't there.

Also transition from one scene/thought was confusing.

All in all a good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What's with these silly male characters? They get angry, and they run away. They see their ex-wife, and they run away. It's like an unfunny Monty Python sketch!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Office romance issues? Does the office have a fraternization policy? Things that make you go, Hmmmmmm!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

that setup to the divorce was awesome. idiot friends that think it's acceptable to make a wife thing her husband is cheating.

after that the story was nice but the real fun was that first part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you're dumb and unstable enough to overreact to a situation where you THINK your partner is cheating and have no actual hard proof then you deserve all the shit you get. Plus you should seek out therapy for your issues before you fuck over someone else's life. Honestly it's rather laughable. It's akin to leaping off a ledge before looking at what's below. Hard to believe people would be that dumb but then again that's the bread and butter of the LW swamp.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He formally forgave his former friend whose incredibly poor taste prank led to his marriage collapsing, BUT NOT his former wife for her equally bad prank? If he was to condemn or forgive, both ex-friend and ex-wife shared in that fate. His judgement was at least as bad as his ex-wife in my estimation. If they still had feelings but the marriage was truly in the past, he should have proffered his forgiveness along with the wedding invitation to help her move on too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"For the record, Jen, if you have any problems with anything I do, please come to me before taking any action against me."

====> that is why he felt he needed to divorce Bree. And he loved so fiercely that he had to harden his heart to get by. Personally I see the divorce. I mean seriously in bed for a revenge fuck within an hour? And no visual evidence. I.e. no trust. Just PTSD. So yeah divorce makes sense. But given the circumstances, hate the pranksters, forgive the ex wife. She went temporarily insane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My personal opinion; He made the right decision divorcing Breesnee and walking away from his friends. His only mistake, contacting his friends again. No way in Hell would I have done that!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES