A New Beginning

Story Info
Twin brother and sister start a new family.
9.6k words
4.16
20.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to have a baby. Mikayla thought while walking to the kitchen. Mikayla was eighteen and living at home with her twin brother Tyler. They both graduated school back in May and were both trying to figure out what to do with their lives. Her parents were out of town on their marriage anniversary. Every year they would go out of town for a week before returning. This year was special, however. They planned for a month out of town. Her parents had made sure to leave them with enough money to last since they had both used their vacation time to add to their anniversary time.

Mikayla wasn't on her period, yet she felt the urge to get knocked up. Truth be told she wanted to bring life into this world ever since her third period. Once she learned what her period had meant, she saw it as her duty to be pregnant and bring life into the world. But wanting to be pregnant and getting pregnant were two very different things. There was also another problem with her wish. She wanted her twin brother Tyler to be the father. When Mikayla learned what having a period meant, she also learned what twins were. She got the idea in her head that since they were two halves of a whole, yet still their own separate people, rejoining the two halves to make a new whole would be the best thing in her life. For she saw it as both her purpose and mission to reunite with her other half and create that new whole.

Her plan was simple yet there was beauty in simplicity. Since her parents were gone and her brother would be going on his vacation after working three months straight at the local warehouse she would try and seduce him, and get knocked up with her brother's seed. Neither of them had been with anyone before, not because they didn't want to be but because they had never been asked out before. Mikayla has been working on her plan for a month now. She progressively wore less and less clothing around the house over the last month, with her reasons that the summer weather was too hot. She now only wore an oversized t-shirt and panties around the house a week before her parents had left. She also jammed both locks to the bathrooms in the house a day before her parents left. Her dad said he would fix it when they got back.

Mikayla begins to enact her plan. She heard her brother in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

"Morning," Mikayla said with a yawn.

"Sup," Tyler responded before stopping in his tracks and staring, and then quickly looking away. Mikayla didn't have a shirt or bra on. Her large breasts drooped naturally. The sun shone brightly on her ebony skin, highlighting her pantie-clad body.

"You forgot to put a shirt on this morning," Tyler said going back to making his breakfast.

"It's too damn hot for a shirt. Besides, both men and women have breasts. Women just have added fat. And we're twins, so it doesn't matter." Tyler looked up at her making sure to make eye contact, with a blush on his face. She knew it. She knew she had seen her brother checking her out before. She wasn't offended. He was a man and she was a woman both going through puberty at that time. It was bound to happen.

"Just because you think it's okay doesn't mean it is," Tyler said.

"Just because society says it's wrong doesn't mean that it is. Just look at the trolley car problem." During their short conversation, Mikayla caught Tyler's eyes darting down her and back up quickly.

She knew it. Her plan was working. He was an eighteen-year-old virgin. Of course, seeing her D-cup breasts out in the open would turn him on. She couldn't exactly say much about him being a virgin though. She was in the same boat. She even saw a bulge in her brother's pants. And she even saw her brother look her up and down, checking her out. Her plan was working. Before the day was up, she would have her twin releasing his seed deep inside her. Part one of the plan was wearing less clothes throughout the day. By noon, she would be nude until her parents got home. And as a byproduct of being nude all the time, she would be taking Tyler's load deep every day.

"Okay, but can you do something about that?" Tyler asked while pointing at her beasts.

"Look. It's too damn hot for a shirt. Is there something that can be done about this, that doesn't keep me from putting on any more clothes?" Tyler looked her in the eye before looking down at her tits and back up. Mikayla continued.

"Stare at them until you feel satisfied, touch them, play with them?"

"What!? Touch them!? Play with them!?" Tyler said in shock.

"Would any of that help?" Tyler looked caught off guard. Mikayla put both hands under her breasts, one hand on each. She quickly moved them up and down three times before stopping.

"No catch? You're saying I can touch them, without repercussions?" Tyler asked.

"If it will keep you from having an issue with me lazing about without a top then yes." Tyler looked at her contemplating for a second before moving forward. Tyler reached out and grabbed Mikayla's breasts. He squished both gently, then relaxed his grip. He squished each of them twice more. Mikayla wanted to kiss him right here and now. With her tongue evading his mouth while one hand rubbed his bulge, and her other on her clit. But she couldn't. She had to stick to the plan. She wanted to have sex all day and night with him, not just a one-night fling.

"Better?" Mikayla asked after Tyler let go.

"Yeah." Tyler's face was bright red as he started to eat his cereal after answering her question and touching her. Mikayla went to the fridge and then the pantry checking what food she had, before deciding on eating breakfast later. With her plan working as intended, she went up to her room to work on phase six.

After only an hour of work, Makayla went downstairs to make herself some breakfast. Tyler came down the stairs once Makayla was well into her breakfast.

"Wanna help me run the errands mom and dad left for us?" Tyler asked Mikayla.

"No," Mikayla said after swallowing.

"I've got work today." She continued with her answer.

"O. Right," Tyler said dejectedly.

"But I do have a plan." She said with a smile.

"You can go and run all of the errands today, get them out of the way, that way you can enjoy your vacation like you planned." She elaborated.

"If I do it all today, I'll be out till noon," Tyler explained.

"Then you can pick up some Chinese food on your way home, shoot me a text when leave the Chinese place, and I'll call it an early day of work, and we can start our marathon like we planned." Tyler thought about it for a second before looking directly at Mikayla's breasts before answering.

"That sounds good, but before I go I'm going to try and beat that level first," Tyler answered.

"You've been stuck on that level for a week now," Mikayla said in mock annoyance.

"Just thirty minutes." Tyler was good about setting time limits for himself when it came to gaming.

"Good luck." She said, With that being said Tyler went upstairs to try and beat the level, while Mikayla tried to hurry and eat her breakfast fast. She wanted to cross off phase two before Tyler left. After finishing her meal, and cleaning up, Mikayla runs quickly yet quietly up the stairs into the guest room next to the bathroom. Now all she had to do was wait. After waiting for what felt like an eternity Mikayla heard the bathroom door open and then close. Perfect. She counted to five before walking towards the bathroom. She opened the door and began to walk in when she saw her brother peeing. Mikayla was enthralled. Working in a warehouse made Tyler quite the human specimen. He was fit and toned all over his body, and, to Mikayla's delight, hung like a horse. She watched as when Tyler looked at her and saw her, his member began to grow. Mikayla quickly walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Sorry," she said. Sorry, she couldn't ride him just yet.

"Just try not to let it happen again," Tyler answered clearly in distress. Phase two is complete. Walk in on him when his dick was exposed. The fact that it began to rise when Tyler saw her only made the wait for tonight more agonizing.

"I'm heading out. Want me to get you anything while I'm out?" Tyler asked from the door downstairs.

"For you to hurry up so I can get off work, and watch the show with you," Mikayla answered.

"Alright. See ya." Tyler said. Then she heard the door shut from downstairs. She sat at her computer finishing her work for the day, which only took her an hour. Now was time for phase three. If Mikayla wanted her brother to see her as not only fuck buddy but a mate, she needed him to not stop thinking about her wherever he went. First was the bathroom downstairs. She sat on the toilet and began to pee, even though she was still wearing her panties. After peeing into her panties, and soaking them thoroughly she intentionally, and messily, took them off and left them in the middle of the floor. That way her brother would see them and think of her. It felt good to be nude. This would be her norm for the next month. Except for being in constant contact with her brother's cock. She then got on top of the counter and proceeded to grind her clit against the sink handle. Even if he would try to wash his hands, her scent would be there.

After lubing herself up with the activity, and coating the sink handle in her juice she moved on to the next bathroom. She needed to be lubed up for what she had planned next. She began to grind her clit against the door handle. While difficult, she didn't care. She felt like an animal marking her territory. He was her man and no one else was to have him. She imagined him sneaking away to masturbate after he got home and saw her wearing nothing, then to only be greeted with her sent feeling his nostrils, sending him over the edge. The thought got her turned on even more. To be the reason he masturbated would be a dream come true. She then switched sides on the door and began to grind on the other side of the handle. God, rubbing her clit like this, and thinking about being the reason her brother masturbated made her want to cum so bad. She knew she couldn't. She couldn't cum in the bathroom. She would be able to cum in her next location.

After lubing up both handles to the bathroom door, she then moved to the floor and began to finger herself. She would finger herself until her pussy dripped its fluids onto the ground, and then move to another spot on the floor. Once the floor was thoroughly splashed with her fluids, she tried to calm down, and head to the front room, where she then set up the TV for their marathon. They were planning to watch a show they loved during their childhood that had now come to streaming. She got the TV set up and looked at the clock. It was eleven thirty. She had lost track of time since she had woken up at eight this morning. With time on her side, she went up to her brother's room to complete phase three.

She went into his room sat on his bed and laid down. She then inserted two fingers into her still-moist hole and began rubbing her insides while pushing and pulling her fingers in and out, in and out. This was her brother's bed, where he slept, where she wanted to be impregnated. She could still smell Tyler on his sheets as her pace got faster and more erratic. She kept imagining her brother inside her. His colossal cock went nice and deep before being pulled almost out of her and being rammed back into her. Her need to cum was building and growing, just like her need to have her brother cum inside her every day. Like a volcano erupting, Mikayla came, spraying her fluids across Tyler's bed sheets. She was still wet so she decided to dry herself off on Tyler's pillows and the part of the blankets she had her back on. She then went to her room waiting for Tyler to get home and finish off her master plan. Phase three is complete. Masturbate in his bed, and make sure your scent never leaves him.

"I'm home," Tyler said as he walked through the door. Mikayla knew it was him. She got his call ten minutes ago saying he would be there in ten and to finish her work, and get the marathon ready. Mikayla liked to be bossed around by Tyler, even though he was only asking her over the phone, she took it how she wanted.

"Be there in a bit. Just finishing up." She responded. Mikayla heard Tyler put the food down and head upstairs. He always walked around at home in sweats, and pants when out and about. He would head to his room to change into his sweatpants before heading back to the Living Room and waiting for her. Now was time for the shortest but arguably one of the most important parts of her plan. Phase four.

With his door still closed Mikayla walked in front of the door with her back facing the door. She then bent over, while keeping her legs straight and put her phone on the ground. When Tyler would open the door he would get to see her fully nude form, with her wet, yet not as wet as before, pussy in full exposed view. She was not only exposed, but she was also presenting herself to her brother, and soon-to-be baby daddy. After changing and getting a good smell of her pussy, which was still pungent in his room. She checked when he called her to make sure it still smelled. He would then walk out to see her wet pussy being presented to him. For him to fuck her, and have his way with her. After teasing him with her exposed breasts and now presenting her pussy to him, she couldn't blame him if he took her and had his way with her. While not part of her plan, if he did so right now she would be happy, and adjust her plan accordingly.

Tyler opened the door and stopped. She could tell he was staring. She liked the way she could feel his eyes dinging into her womanly essence. He then looked away.

"Let me guess. Too hot panties too?" Tyler asked, trying to sound unconcerned.

"Ya hit the nail on the head there." Mikayla got up slowly and sensually and turned to look at her soon-to-be baby daddy. He had a hard-on, which was good. Her plan was working.

"Ya know, it's too hot to wear any clothes, and I got to tell you. Not only do I not get how you still wear clothes, but it also feels so nice to just wear nothing." Mikayla said.

"Are you becoming a nudist?" Tyler asked.

"No. It's just nice to not wear anything in this hot weather and it feels good. Come winter I'll be so bundled a chainsaw wouldn't touch me. But while it's this hot out, and mom and dad aren't here to give us grief about it, I'll do it. You know you should try it." Mikayla said--a smirk forming on her face.

"Why?" Tyler asked.

"It feels great, to not have any clothes on. Come on, try it." Mikayla said again.

"That's not a good enough reason," Tyler responded.

"What if I offer to suck your dick?" Mikayla was not only not joking, but she also planned on doing so later tonight anyway.

"What!? We're brother and sister, we can't." Tyler trailed off while staring at Mikayla's ever-moistening pussy. If things went well they might fuck from now till tomorrow morning.

"I'll try being nude. Just no funny business while I am." Tyler answered. Giving into his twin sister's demands.

"Of course." And she meant it. Having sex to conceive a child was a hot, sweaty, wet, and dirty business, not a silly business.

"Can I watch?" Mikayla asked hopefully.

"Why?" Tyler asked, with curiosity in his voice.

"You saw my tits first before I saw you naked," Mikayla said as if she had won.

"You also walked in on me in the bathroom this morning," Tyler said as if she had forgotten about it.

"That was an accident." Mikayla lied.

"Then fine," Tyler said as he walked into his room and began to strip. Mikayla was mesmerized by her twin's huge dick standing at attention. Phase three went better than she thought. Now he was nude too. Mikayla could only hope that she would have sex with Tyler in the next hour. Phase three is complete. Present your exposed pussy to Tyler and make him horney while doing so.

Mikayla and Tyler were watching their show until the sun began to set. Both Mikayla and Tyler would occasionally glance at each other's nude forms while watching their show. They both knew that the other would do so, so they didn't bother getting after the other when they did so. Whenever Tyler would get up to use the bathroom, he would come back with a hard-on. Mikayla's plan was working. Not to mention that whenever Tyler would leave, Mikayla would immediately shove her middle and ring finger inside of her with one hand while the other rubbed her clit. This would put a faint smell of Mikayla's pussy in the air that she would use for later.

Now was the time. Makayla was waiting for Tyler to make the first move, but after a few hours, Makayla got both overwhelmingly horny and desperate to make love with her twin brother. Makayla got up, walked over, and kissed Tyler. She made sure the kiss lasted then pulled away.

"What was that..." Tyler began to say but was interrupted by a more passionate kiss from Makayla. His tone wasn't one of anger when he spoke, or of surprise, it was one of curiosity.

"Why?" Tyler began again after the kiss ended, only for Makayla to start another kiss interrupting him again. This time when the kiss was over She would end up fucking her twin brother. While still maintaining the kiss, she got on top of Tyler and lowered her pussy on top of Tyler's now rock-hard cock, which nested perfectly in between her lower lips. She also grabbed Tyler's hands and placed each of them on her breasts, while her tongue invaded Tyler's mouth. Much to Mikayla's delight Tyler not only didn't fight back, but his tongue began to attack her tongue just like she wanted. Makayla could feel Tyler rubbing his dick against her pussy. Tyler was now ready, he was seduced and would fuck her like she wanted. She then pulled away from Tyler and stared at him while he ground against her pussy, with each of his hands still grabbing a tit.

"Shall we head back to your room and go from there?" Tyler asked, looking at his sister.

"Make it your room and as long as you creampie me, you can do anything you want to me," Mikayla answered with lust in her voice.

"What about your period?" Tyler asked.

"It ended yesterday, now fuck me and give me all that sweet man cream." She answered. Tyler said nothing further and picked up his sister and walked her to his room. Makayla, happy to see her brother taking the initiative now, wrapped her legs around her brother and started kissing his neck as he carried her off for the rest of her life.

Makayla was placed on her twin brother's bed, as Tyler began to kiss her, staring with her lips and making his way down. She could feel him as he made his way down, first her neck, then her shoulders, and next her breasts. Tyler took his time with these. Makayla didn't mind. It felt good to have the one she loved, kissing and sucking on her breasts. After a time, she wasn't sure how much time had passed, Tyler continued down while keeping his hands intertwined with her breasts. Next was her stomach then her waist and finally, her legs. Makayla let out a disappointed moan when Tyler began to kiss her legs rather than her pussy.

"What, you can tease me all day, and I can't tease you?" Tyler asked.

"You have a fair point," Makayla answered. Tyler then went up and kissed her passionately on the lips, interlocking their tongues while doing so. When Tyler pulled away he asked Makayla a question she didn't see coming.

"Why did you want to do this?" Makayla knew there was only one path forward.

With Tyler coming this far and still asking this question, if she didn't answer honestly, and have him accept her, it would all be over.

"I wanted to have a baby with you, and move away and start a family together," Makayla said anxiously waiting for Tyler's response.

"O. Well that's fine," Tyler said. Makayla's eyes lit up as she looked at her brother.