A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?!" She asked excitedly.

"Of course. You are not only my sister but also my twin. I didn't go out with anyone in high school because the one I was in love with was you." Tyler answered her.

"I love you too," Mikayla said as she kissed her brother.

"If you love me and are willing to start a family with me, then why didn't you fuck me sooner?" Mikayla asked Tyler.

"If I was going to ever fuck you, I wanted undeniable proof that you also wanted it. With you convincing me to get naked, kissing me, and putting your beautiful pussy on top of my dick, I knew you wanted to fuck." Tyler said.

"Then if it's alright with you, why don't we look for a place to move out to? Just the two of us. After all, if you fuck me every day like you should, then I'll be pregnant before mom and dad get back." Mikayla asked Tyler.

"We can look for a place to move out, and we'll move after Mom and Dad get back. But that comes after I fuck my pussy." Tyler said.

"Your pussy?" Mikayla asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, my pussy. With you being my women, and us being, as far as I can tell, married as of now, because we can't get married legally, it's my pussy." Tyler said.

"Okay. I'll accept that, if you not only accept that you are holding on to my cum, but also that you do as a husband should and go into your wife on the wedding night." Mikayla said with a devilish smirk forming on her face.

"Deal," Tyler said as he kissed his now official, in all ways, but legally, wife.

Tyler went down, on his now wife, and licked her pussy. Starting from the bottom and going up slowly, before he finished off on the clit. Mikayla let off a quick high-pitched moan, as her husband's tongue made contact with her clit. Tyler then started to focus on lubing her up for his cock, so he began to lick and prod at her entrance with his tongue, while his finger would massage her clit. He would switch it up now and again, with his tongue making his way to the clit, while he put his finger inside Mikayla's vagina to not only please her, but test if she was lubed up enough. Mikayla was living the dream as her brother, twin, and husband licked poked, and prodded at her vagina.

She let out moans of pleasure throughout the process, with her getting louder when Tyler would lick her clit, and finger her at the same time. Mikayla had cum many times when masturbating to the thought of what was happening right now, so she knew what it felt like to cum. To have that build up and then release. But this was far more than she had thought possible. She could feel her orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum." Makayla said quickly, her voice high-pitched due to the pleasure.

"When I cum don't stop eating me," Mikayla said quickly through the pleasure. Tyler looked up and smiled while still doing his work. The orgasm kept building and building until release. Makayla let out a scream of pleasure, while her hands went to the back of Tyler's head and held it in place, while she sprayed Tyler with her cum. Tyler, seeing that his sister, twin, and wife were now coming, began to increase his pace and pressure. Mikayla's scream of pleasure got even louder as Tyler kept up his ferocity until Mikayla's screams of pleasure got even louder as a second climax took her. Only for it to have died back down into moans of pleasure again. Once she was finished Tyler stopped and looked up at her, his face drenched in her pussy juices. Tyler licked his lips before saying

"You taste so damn good." Mikayla kissed her brother with her mouth wide open to taste as much of her fluids as she could. She did taste good, but she knew that he would taste better.

"Now it's my turn to lube you up," Mikayla said as she went down on her husband. She placed one hand around his massive cock, and then opened her mouth wide, determined to take his whole length. She then put her brother's cock inside her mouth and began to bring her mouth up and down his shaft taking all she could. She had to admit that he tasted just as good as she did but for both different and similar reasons. Mikayla's hand moved in tandem with her mouth, taking all she could, going up and down his shaft. She eventually stopped and took the cock out of her mouth. She wanted to have him cum in her mouth and fill his dick twitching on her lips, but she wanted the first time he came to be inside her now throbbing pussy even more.

After thoroughly lubing up her husband, she then laid down on her back, with her legs up and away presenting her ready, and soaking wet pussy to her husband. She also spread her lips with her hands for good measure. Tyler got on top and stroked his cock before slapping his head on top of Mikayla's clit. Tyler rubbed his cock up and down the length of his wife's pussy before putting his head against her entrance. Then the moment of truth. With one thrust Tyler sent his whole dick inside of his wife. Mikayla let out a moan of pure ecstasy, as she now had her brother's cock deep inside her pussy. Mikayla wrapped her legs' around Tyler, signaling that she wouldn't let go until she had his cum deep inside her.

They both popped their cherries with each other, but they were both far from finished. Tyler began to pull out, before ramming back into Mikayla's pussy. They were both lubed up so much that there was no resistance during their intercourse. Tyler kept plumping back and forth. He started slowly, and over time he increased his pace, until Mikayla was, once more, screaming in climax. Tyler thrust deep and stopped moving. Mikayla could feel Tyler's penis swell before feeling a hot liquid gushing out deep inside her pussy. Tyler laid on top of her and kissed her while he continued to cum inside his twin sister. Phase four is complete. Successfully seduce your brother and have sex so good, he gets hooked on your body and wants to fuck you always.

The next morning Tyler was woken up by his wife sucking his dick. Tyler felt a pleasure building before cumming inside his wife's mouth. They both lay side by side after kissing each other before getting up and both getting into the shower. Tyler fucked Mikayla in the shower before they were done, and came deep inside of her pussy once more. After that, they both went downstairs and had breakfast while looking at a place they could move to. Their next week was filled with sex, looking for a place to move out together, and more sex. Mikayla's breasts felt sore on the sixth morning of their unholy union. Tyler's hadn't been rough enough to make them sore yet.

She remembered looking up symptoms of pregnancy before, so she would know what to expect, but her period ended before she got her brother's first of many loads. She looked it up and while uncommon, there have been cases of women getting pregnant after they thought their period was over. She went to the bathroom and got out one of the pregnancy testers she bought in anticipation. She didn't think she would be using it this soon, however. She got the test out and used it while following the instructions provided. After waiting she looked at the text. Positive. Mikayla had done it. She had gotten pregnant with her brother's baby. Phase five is complete. Have sex with your brother until you get pregnant with his baby.

Unlike he had become accustomed to, Tyler did not wake up to any form of sex with his sister. Instead, he woke up to find Mikayla beaming at him.

"Morning babe," Tyler said after just waking up. They shared a kiss before Mikayla spoke up.

"Guess what babe? I'm pregnant." She said with pure joy in her voice. At that moment any traces of just waking up vanished from Tyler's face.

"What!? Are you serious?! That's great. It's just like you wanted. Just like I wanted. But how? I thought your period was over, and I would end up knocking you up later in the month." Tyler asked with shock, joy, and confusion all in one.

"I looked it up and while uncommon, there have been cases of women getting pregnant after they thought their period was over. Which means that the first time did the trick. We're so compatible it only took one try before my body accepted you and the father. I'm so happy babe." Mikayla said as she hugged her brother.

"So what now?" Tyler asked.

"Now we wait. I have been looking forward to having pregnant sex ever since I got the idea in my head that you were going to be the one to knock me up. So as of now, no kissing or anything sexual, except name-calling and staring, until tonight. That way we will both be pent up and it will feel even better." Mikayla said with a devilish expression on her face.

"But we've already been having sex while you're pregnant, we just didn't know it," Tyler explained. The two had been fucking like rabbits since their first night.

"Trust me, babe. I want your dick ramming down my throat and pussy so bad right now, but waiting will make it feel all the better when we do. And besides, it's just for today. Once today is over, we can go to fucking every day." Mikayla said with a smile.

"Just for today?" Tyler asked.

"Just for today." She answered.

"Then let's spend the day searching for a new home. That way we don't have to worry anymore, and we can spend more time fucking, and less time searching." Tyler said with excitement.

"Sounds good babe," Mikayla said in response. The two then began to go about their day, without their normal intercourse and began to search for a new home. They found one they both liked in the next town over and dove over to check it out. They liked it and asked the realtor to apply for the house. Between the two, they could afford the house and the bills just fine. They applied and spent their day out and about, on a day-long date after that. On their last stop, they got a phone call from the realtor, and he told them that they got approved. They only needed the down payment and a move-out date. They planned to pay the down payment tomorrow and discuss a move-out date over dinner. By the time they had finished their meal, they had a moving date planned and a plan for their new lives to officially start.

Once they got home the sun was beginning to set. Mikayla made the first move, showing her twin she was now ready to be taken. She placed her hand on Tyler's inner thigh and began to make her way up, before heading into his pants and playing with his now-growing dick. Tyler grabbed his twin and ripped off her clothes making them no longer wearable. Mikayla loved the feeling of being forcefully stripped, for she knew she would be fucked very soon. Tyler then took off all of his clothes and grabbed his twin, pulling her off the ground, and placing her moist pussy on his now hard cock where she belonged. Mikayla exploded in pleasure.

Tyler was being forceful and treating her how she wanted. He then started walking up to his room, Mikayla being fucked with each step, as her legs wrapped around her twin to help hold her in place. Tyler placed her on the bed and pulled out putting his dick next to her face. Mikayla began to suck it hungrily. Tyler shoved his dick deep and came into her mouth. The feeling of his dick swelling and shooting thick, hot, liquid into her mouth, would never get old. She sucked his dick even as it shrunk. After all, it was a wife's duty to keep her husband clean. Once all of Tyler's sperm was expelled for the time being, Tyler began to kiss his wife while playing with her pussy. He had learned that he could use his middle and ring finger to finger her, while his thumb played with her clit. Tyler was planning to make her cum, but unlike all of the other times, he was going to be kissing her, making sure she wouldn't make a sound. Mikayla felt her climax building, but she couldn't make a sound.

Tyler was kissing her too deeply. She didn't mind, for she enjoyed the taste of his tongue almost as much as the taste of his penis. Mikayla came hard as Tyler still locked lips with her. No sound came other than the sound made by Mikayla arching her back and leaving the bed and the sound her fluids made when they fell into the bed. Mikayla then got up on all fours and presented her pregnant pussy to her husband with a shake from side to side. By now Tyler was hard again. He approached and put his penis right up against her vaginal opening and slid it up and down her pussy. Tyler loves feeling her whole pussy with his dick before feeling her insides. Mikayla had quickly grown to love it as well. His dick rubbed up and down her pussy, as if it was licking her, and getting her ready for what was to come. Tyler stopped once more at her entrance and began to push.

He went slow unlike how he usually put it all in, in one thrust. Mikayla could feel Tyler entering her inch, by every glorious, thick, hard, inch. He then started to pull out, and unlike every time before he did. He then started to re-enter her slowly once more, and then he did it again. By the sixth time, Mikayla was feeling extra horny.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me like you mean it!" Mikayla said with lust and desperation in her voice. This is what Tyler had been waiting for, for after she said it, more like screaming it, he thrust back into her slowly, and then begin to fuck her hard and fast. Just the way she liked it. Perhaps it was because of what Tyler had done before, but this was the best sex she had had yet. Mikayla let out a moan with each trust. As time went on Mikayla's moans got louder and more frantic as she was fucked more and more.

"More!" She said as Tyler thrust into her to the base of his shaft.

"More!" She half yelled half moaned as Tyler once more thrust shaft deep. Tyler increased his pace with her pleas.

"Yes!" Makayla moaned and yelled as he rammed her at max speed.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, O FUCK YES!" Mikayla yelled as she came all over Tyler's rock-hard cock still thrusting into her at an amazing pace. Since he had cum earlier in the night, it would take longer and more than usual to make him come again. Tyler fucked his wife like a jackhammer, never slowing. Mikayla's pleas, and moans of pleasure only fueled his libido, as he thrust deep, hard, and fast into his wife. She came again, still getting jackhammered by her husband after she didn't know how long, nor did she care. Right now everything is perfect. She was pregnant with her brother's baby, she was being fucked by him, and he had already made her come three times tonight, and she could feel a fourth orgasm building.

Once more, to both Mikayla and Tyler's delight, they both came in unison once more in their sexual carrier. Felling Tyler's dick swell and shoot hot, thick, sticky, fluid deep inside her, would be a feeling Mikayla would not only never tire of, but one she wished she should feel forever. Once Tyler was done cumming inside he pulled out and laid down. Mikayla cleaned off her husbands' dick and then lay next to him. They shared a kiss as they both touched each other's genitals. They both fell asleep in each other's arms later that night.

The month flew by, with the two fucking two to three times a day. On the day their parents arrived home, the two had a sad, temporary, goodbye since they now wouldn't be able to fuck in the house with their parents home. On the same day that their parents had gotten home, the two explained that they liked living together and had decided to move out together, to help split bills, and since they had lived with each other before they knew what they were getting into. They were always close so their parents didn't think much of it, wishing them luck after talking to them about giving the other their own space so they could have a love life of their own. Tyler and Mikayla weren't worried about it.

Just three days after their parents had returned, they moved out. Moving in only took a day and a half to move everything over and get it unpacked, and the pantries and cleaning supplies stocked up. Their parents let them take some furniture to help spruce up the new place as well. After Mikayla showed Tyler her job, Mikayla convinced him to quit his job and do the same work as her, that way he could be home more and fuck her more. After a month on their own, their parents had come to visit only to find Mikayla riding Tyler in their bedroom with the door open, neither being quiet about their lovemaking. They haven't spoken with their parents since. All they did was receive a letter in the mail telling them to never reach out to them ever again. They were fine with it, however. Neither had friends that stuck around after high school and their parents were both only children.

This was much better for the two. Now all they had was each other to love, to rely on, and to fuck. After the whole situation with their parents, they decided to go to the doctor about Mikayla's pregnancy. Their story was that Mikayla got knocked up by a one-night stand and she wanted her brother to be there with her throughout her pregnancy. Mikayla was overjoyed when she not only found out that her pregnancy had no complications, but that she was also pregnant with twins. The two eyed each other as if to say, celebratory sex when they got home. After their visit, they raced home as quickly as possible and began to fuck. Phase six is complete. Move out with your brother and begin having sex every day.

Before they knew it six months had passed since Mikayla got pregnant. She would now complain about being hot or heartburn, or something else of the like. Tyler didn't mind. The fact that her pregnancy had gone this far without complications was good news to both of them. They still had sex every day. Tyler wasn't sure if he was imagining it, but he was pretty sure Mikayla's sex drive had gone up, as she was pregnant for longer. She wanted cum at least twice a day now, one in her mouth and the other to help the twins she said. Mikayla had become more lethargic around the house. She had still done her part but at a slower pace. She had also gotten into pregnant yoga. Today however Tyler was planning a surprise.

He had ordered her favorite food and planned on cumming in her mouth and then in her pussy tonight. Her favorite order was to receive his cum. Come dinner the food arrived and she ate it with great vigor. She was eating for three after all. Later that night they both retired to their room. Tyler was there waiting for Mikayla with his dick out, waiting for her to decide how she wanted to suck it. Mikayla walked in and saw her husband sitting on the bed with his cock out. They both rarely left the house so most of the time they were both naked. Which they liked for it was easier for spontaneous sex that way, which they had done about twice a week, with Mikayla being the instigator most of the time.

"A gift for me babe?" Mikayla asked in mock shock.

"Would you like your mouth full of cum before I fuck your brains out babe?" Tyler said in his best butler voice. After just three days of being on their own Tyler and Mikayla completely switched to pet names, along with husband and wife titles. The only place they didn't use them was the hospital. Mikayla squatted down, with her legs forming an open v shape. Her pussy lips split at the bottom and went up. She squatted there and began to suck her husband's cock. She decided to take it slow. Inch by inch. She slowly took her husband's cock deep into her mouth. When they started Mikayla was only able to take up to a third of it without gagging. He might have been white, but he had the cock of a stallion. Now she was able to take his whole length without gagging even once.

Once her lips curled around his base she started sucking him off. In and out. Back and forth. Mikayla loved the way her brother tasted more than any other flavor, so she took her time. After enough time passed, Mikayla began to feel Tyler swell inside her and made sure that his head was in her mouth rather than down her throat. Tyler exploded inside her. Mikayla wasn't prepared for what happened. Tyler came around five times his normal amount. Like the good wife she was she swallowed it and cleaned her husband off before releasing his dick.