A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a wonderful surprise babe. Might I ask what you did to get that to happen?" Mikayla asked, after licking her lips.

"I just took some vitamins and supplements that are supposed to help sperm count. I guess it worked." Tyler said with shock and joy in his tone.

"I like it. I love it. Can you keep taking those? It would make conceiving another one easier. And of course, your balls will have plenty of build-up, so I'll help you release it." Mikayla said hungrily, eyeing her husband's still-soft dick.

"I can keep taking them as long as you release the pressure. Also another one? You're still pregnant with those two." Tyler said, pointing at her rather large pregnant belly. Mikayla climbed on top of Tyler and gave him a long-lasting French kiss before answering.

"After these two are out, it is your job as my husband to put more in me. Besides, you didn't think I would be satisfied with one of your pregnancies, did you?" Mikayla said with a smirk. She kissed him again before he could answer. When she pulled her tongue out of his mouth he answered.

"Only if you're sure about it. Like you said. A husband must put children in his wife." Tyler said hungrily, eyeing her pussy. They kissed again for a good two minutes before talking again.

"Good boy. So once these two pop out, and we get back home, I don't want you to stop fucking me until I'm pregnant again. Do you like the sound of that?" She asked. Tyler loved it when his wife demanded of him sexually. She did it a lot more the longer she was pregnant.

"I'll fuck you till your womb is full once more babe," Tyler said. Mikayla kissed him while stroking his dick, which was still soft.

"That's what I like to hear. Now hurry up and fuck me. My pussy hates waiting for you to get hard again." Mikayla said like a spoiled child. Tyler kissed his wife and pulled her now six months, twin-pregnant pussy close to his head. Mikayla knew she had to wait for Tyler to get hard again, so she accepted that he would eat her while she waited. Tyler placed his wife's pregnant pussy directly over his head and began to eat her out. Mikayla let out moan after moan of pleasure as Tyler licked all the best parts of her pussy. Tyler had been eating her for so long, that he knew how to eat her out. Within a couple of minutes, Mikayla found herself cumming into her husband's mouth. Tyler, upon noticing that she was cumming, didn't let up and hit all her best parts once more in even quicker succession and made Mikayla cum again right after her first. She grabbed the bedboard for support after cumming back to back. Mikayla looked behind her to see that Tyler was hard once again. Tyler's dick pills were taking effect. She climbed down Tyler and positioned her dripping wet pussy over his dick, with her milk-filled breasts near Tyler's head.

Without any delay, Tyler put his dick inside her pussy and fucked her while she was laying on top of him. Ever since she was pregnant her moans had gotten louder and her pleas more frantic and frequent.

"M yes." She moaned as he hit her g spot over and over again. They have had so much sex now, that they knew how to make each other cum quickly, how to make it last, and how to drive the other wild. Tyler chose the wild option tonight.

"Fuck yes! Right there! Right there!" Mikayla yelled in pure pleasure. She had begun to get louder the more she was fucked. Tyler knew that this was a sign she was close to climaxing. So he made her cum hard. Mikayla involuntarily got up and arched her back, giving Tyler a full view of his wife and what he was doing to her. The more pregnant she got, the hotter she got. Mikayla felt Tyler swell and shoot his load deep inside of her. She never grew tired of feeling Tyler swelling up inside her and shooting his hot, thick, sticky load inside of her, except this time there was way more.

"Don't get off, but get into doggy," Tyler said once he was done cumming. Mikayla smiled knowing what he wanted. He wanted to cum inside of her more, before pulling out and watching it all fall out of her. They both loved watching his cum slowly fall out of her pussy. Mikayla did as instructed and was getting fucked as soon as they got into position.

"M. Fuck." She monad as Tyler fucked her from behind in and out only to repeat the processes time and time again. Tyler begins to increase his speed after ten minutes of fucking her.

"Fuck! It's so hot!" She said looking at her pussy. Tyler had to agree. Whenever Mikayla was in doggy she would watch Tyler's dick go in and out of her pregnant pussy. And every time she loved the sight. Tyler loved the sight as well. Mikayla began to feel a swell and then a spurt of fluids filling her increasingly full pussy. She barely thought about it because she was busy screaming one more time in ecstasy. Tyler knew all the right places to hit, and when to do so.

"Missionary," Mikayla said through her scream of pure joy. They got into position and Mikayla wrapped her legs around Tyler. Tyler begin to fuck her as he also began to suck on her breasts. Ever since Mikayla had begun to lactate Tyler had always been ready to drink any extra milk she had. She loved the feeling of having a dick jammed in and out of her vagina and milk flowing through her tit. She came quickly. It only took her three minutes before she came up with the combination.

"One. More. Time" Mikayla said, with each word being said each time Tyler thrust fully into her. Tyler fucked her more and more before shooting his final load. They both came together. The feeling of being came in would never stop being the best part of sex. Tyler grabbed the shot glass off his nightstand and held it as he was still cumming inside Mikayla and she was rubbing her clit while cumming this time making this one even more potent and last longer than the others. After two minutes of cumming she looked at her husband and kissed him while wrapping her arms around him. When she was ready she took the shot glass and placed it near her entrance. Once Tyler pulled out, a torrent of cum fell from Mikayla's pussy and into the shot glass. She squatted over the glass until the flow was almost finished. She used her free hand to shove the cum that remained back up into her as she got up and shot the contents of the shot glass. The two then began to kiss until sleep took them.

Today was the day. Mikayla had gone into labor while they were having their morning sex. She was a week early. The doctor said that having sex a week before could help the birth, so they began to fuck more than they already did. Tyler rushed her down to the hospital. While she was in pain she also was excited to bring their children into the world. Once they got to the hospital they took Mikayla away. Mikayla made sure to let the staff know that her brother had helped take care of her throughout her pregnancy and wanted him to be there for the birth. Mikayla's labor went on for sixteen hours before something happened. She was now crowing. Not just one head but one head and a pair of legs. Mikayla was pushing out both her daughter and son at the same time, not one after another.

Mikayla screamed in pain as her vagina stretched more expansive than it ever had before. With another push from Mikayla both her daughter and son had been born. As soon as she was finished birthing her children Mikayla let out a scream. One that sounded very familiar to Tyler. The scream she made when she came. She kept screaming for a full two minutes. Once they asked for the twins' names she told them to name the boy Tyler, after her husband, and the girl named Jade, Tyler wanted the girl to be named that. Once the two were alone Tyler asked her in a low whisper.

"Did you cum after you gave birth?" Mikayla whispered back.

"Yep. Right at the end. Bringing new life into the world, life we created, life I was meant to bring into this world. It just felt so good knowing I had done what I was supposed to." They shared a quick kiss while no one was watching.

"You did good, babe," Tyler said, still whispering.

"Thanks. Now we just need to make a new one when we get home." Mikayla said with an exhausted smile.

"Will do. I'm so happy that you are my wife." Tyler said, holding her hand.

"And I'm happy that you're my husband." She responded by squeezing Tyler's hand. Thirty hours after Mikayla gave birth, her new family left the hospital.

Their new life with twins was busy yet satisfying. They each took care of one while the other took care of the other one. If one ever needed a brake the other would take over. Mikayla and Tyler both found themselves lucky, that whenever they fucked their kids always went to sleep in the other room. After putting the twins down for a nap in their room, they went to their room to try and make another one. Mikayla wanted to get pregnant before her next period, which she was told would start back up in four to six weeks after she gave birth. It was the sixth week after giving birth that they began to try for a new one. Luckily, to Mikayla's wishes, she hadn't had her first period post-birth yet. Ever since they started trying for a new pregnancy Mikayla insisted that all cum goes inside her pussy.

Mikayla beat Tyler to the bed and got into the doggy before turning to face him and spreading herself for him. She couldn't wait to have sex after her six-week hiatus. Tyler claimed on the bed and began to lick away. Mikayla loved how good oral felt. Tyler licked her up and down the length of her pussy, stopping at the top and bottom to focus on her clit and vaginal opening. Mikayla's legs got weak and Tyler continued to lick her. She fell to the bed and rolled to her back while Tyler continued his work after getting back into position. Mikayla let out a moan of pleasure as Tyler focused on her clit. Not long after she found herself arching her back as she came into Tyler's mouth. Tyler brought his dick over and Mikayla began to suck it like she needed air and his dick was the oxygen that she so desperately needed. Tyler pulled out before he came and began to suck on her tits. She had once said that when the twins were born her breasts would only be for them. But it felt too good when Tyler sucked on them to stop him. Besides, she was making more milk.

After a short break, Tyler poked Mikayla's vaginal entrance with his dick, before entering nice and slow—inch by inch. Mikayla let out another moan of pleasure as she was being filled by her husband, and let out another when he reached his base. Tyler was still taking his Big Cum Pills as Mikayla had called it. After an Intentionally drawn out thirty-eight minutes, Tyler swelled up before shooting his newest and biggest batch of sperm yet, into his wife. As always, whenever Mikayla felt her husband swell and shoot his hot, and thick liquid into her, she exploded in climax and exploded verbally as she screamed in pleasure. After they were both done cumming Mikayla kept her legs' around Tyler and wrapped her arms around him and whispered something into his ear before awaiting his response. Tyler smiled in approval of her idea. They then shared a kiss and stayed connected with their mouths for another twenty minutes, before their twins woke up.

A few days later Mikayla found herself going to the bathroom more than she thought she should. She looked it up and saw that it might mean that she was pregnant again. She told Tyler and she then took a test. Just like she was hoping. Positive. She was pregnant again with Tyler's child. She was pregnant after giving birth and before her first period after giving birth. It all went how she wanted. After being pregnant for six weeks, they went back to the hospital. Where Mikayla was scolded for getting pregnant so soon after her first. She told them that she was seeing someone during her first pregnancy, and after she gave birth they fucked, and she got pregnant again. Another one-night stand knock-up. It had only been twelve weeks since she gave birth. Luckily she was healthy and on track for another healthy pregnancy with the right steps being followed. Also, what Mikayla considered lucky, it was twins again. Mikayla's life was about to field with more family and a lot more sex with her husband in the coming future.