A New Beginning

Story Info
Aunt Janet flowers in Barcelona as we make up for lost time.
2.7k words
4.11
9.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Janet and I were in Barcelona, in her beautiful flat. We'd retreated there to escape all the flak coming our way but she was also anxious to share this jewel that was so important to her. The delights of the city were neglected however as we barely left the flat. We still could not keep our hands off each other. Nor could we stop repeating how much we loved each other. We both so clearly craved that love that we'd both gone without for so long. That we found it in each other whom we'd secretly fancied all that time seemed a miracle that we couldn't get over. It may have been late in the day but we'd found our happiness.

Our lovemaking would be gentle but intense. I would drown in her large brown eyes as we'd whisper our love to one another or sometimes shout it when we'd reach our peak. We'd confess everything to one another. I was intrigued to hear how she'd fancied her son as he grew up but ended up not even liking him. How she mourned likewise the distance that that had developed between her daughters and herself even before our affair. How much she'd missed sex since Guy had stopped sleeping with her, how sordid the sex had been with her very occasional lover. She may be 75yrs old but she was determined to make up for lost time. I was her father she never knew, the alpha male that she'd never properly encountered before. As such she was becoming younger before my eyes, refreshed by my love and the security it gave her. She would be giggly like a schoolgirl and just as mischievous. She would suck on my cock as if it were her thumb before inevitably it would transform into her nephew's throbbing dick. She loved nothing more than swallowing my cum and smiling at me as she lasciviously licked her lips.

"What's the difference between me and a mosquito?" She once asked. "I won't stop sucking if you slap me!" God I loved this woman!

You must remember how elegant she is, the universally high esteem in which she was held and the fear that people had of her. Here she was making silly and demeaning jokes about sucking my cock. The woman I grew up in awe of now wanting only to serve me, her greatest ambition to give me pleasure.

If she couldn't get enough of my dick nor could I get enough of her pussy. Barely trimmed, her salt and pepper pubes proved just the right seasoning for how delicious she was to me. So responsive, so supple, her labia was big but her cunt was tight. Sweet to taste. Aunt Janet really was perfect to me. Sure her breasts were ponderous but they were still big and properly fleshed out with nipples that hardened with one stroke of my tongue. I loved her.

A particularly sweet moment came when Nigel called to talk about the will, his tone making clear how hurt and angry he was. If he thought he'd get any pity he was mistaken. He was told how mean he'd become and how it served him right that he was getting nothing from his father.

"I would still like to see my grandchildren but Jack is my world now and you've got to accept that. He is the love of my life who comes before anything and anyone."

I love her so deeply. We can kiss for hours as I stroke her hair. She understands me. I was on top of her, slowly stirring her honey pot, my eyes as usual boring into hers.

"I love you Daddy!" She said but then left her mouth open, instinctively waiting to receive my spit that I was wanting to give her. How did she know?

Sometimes I'll cum in her face as she opens wide, licking those beautiful lips and wanting Daddy's cum. For the first time in her life she had anal sex and she loved it, so proud that she could give Daddy the special present of her cherry. She'd even had to mime lube in the chemist but did so unabashedly, giggling with the young girl behind the counter. Her Spanish friends had no problem with me so we saw a little bit of them. They didn't seem to mind us acting like teenage lovers; one time at one of their houses their 18yr old daughter was shocked to find Janet on her knees blowing me in the bathroom. Janet of course just kept on sucking.

Another time that made me proud of her was when she answered the phone to my mother who began to lay into her.

"At least I can give him the love you never did." Shut her up nicely. Well maybe not nicely, there was a certain spite there.

Before too long Janet agreed to go on a book review TV programme that she'd been on once before, we didn't think anything of it at the time. It was an EU sponsored production but conducted in English and Irish authors such as herself were well represented. Usually it was pretty high brow and anodyne. Not this show. The topic came round to romances between older women and younger men and the interviewer turned expectantly to Janet for her views, plainly knowing about us.

"Yes I'm in a relationship with someone 25yrs my junior it's true. We love each other very much."

"He is in fact your nephew is he not?"

"He is, yes."

"Are you not then a mother figure to him? Do you like the greater power that that might give you?"

"Not so much no. He is in fact more like a father figure to me and someone I'm wholly submissive to."

The interviewer was suddenly out of his depth having thought to catch a fish he now found a shark on the end of his line. He instantly switched to another book in blind panic. Janet now though went viral of course. We just don't hear that kind of unvarnished truth nowadays and she was a sensation. She refused all further interviews as did I when they tracked me down but the two of us were now world famous, however ridiculous. The letters and emails we received were extraordinary, many of them spiteful asking how she could still claim to be a Catholic etc. - something covered earlier in the programme. Others though shared their experiences of inter-generational love and also that of incest. We didn't think of ourselves as incestuous, we weren't related by blood, but had every sympathy for those found love no matter what the circumstances. She even received an email from her godson that was pornographic in the extreme, complete with pictures. She replied back super sweetly saying that he'd make some other lucky lady very happy but not her, not now.

I was her Daddy now and she my special girl. She could also be my Mummy though as I'd drift off to sleep happily sucking her nipples or if fucking her I'd see her age and it would turn me on to think that I could have a mother as loving as the still beautiful Janet. She was my angel and my devil. Mary was still the only relation who kept in touch. I used to delight in making Janet cum when she was on the telephone to her daughter. She'd habitually refer to me as Daddy and would always talk about the sex we had knowing how much it pleased me to shock the loyal but prudish Mary. Twice now we'd left the phone on "by mistake" as she gave in to my attentions, the telephone lying beside us as I loudly fucked my girl up the arse before Janet sucked me clean wanting to be a "good girl for Daddy". Neither time I noted did Mary ring off until all was quiet, a good 45mins at least.

Janet wasn't on facebook but I started using it again almost exclusively with pictures of her. That viral interview was pinned at the top so that at last count I had over 400,000 followers. Not one of my family had unfriended me and a few cousins all of a sudden became FB friends. I rather enjoyed being the black sheep of the family and it seems they got off on it too! The lead picture of Janet was her smiling sweetly, elegant as ever but holding a ballon that said 'I Love Daddy!'

Our dinner parties became the hot ticket in town. Janet was the heroine for so many women of a certain age and the pinup of countless young men. We didn't want groupies though if we could help it. We'd stick to her friends and mix in a few more literary sorts who let it be know they wanted to meet. Charlotte Rampling I remember was a particular highlight, she and Janet giggling away endlessly. Few of them could understand though how someone so strong as Janet could be so submissive at the same time. I enjoyed their confusion and I have to admit the searching sly looks that the women would give me. What was my secret?! If there was one it was simply this: I loved her. More and more each day as she inspired me in every direction. The local florist sent her flowers every day, likewise the butcher and baker would never let her pay. They remembered the good work she'd done for them, principally helping to set up a new children's ward at the hospital. Some women hated her of course cursing and even spitting at her. Her reply was always the same she would simply smile and blow them a kiss.

Soon another email came from her godson, this time he was mortified and hugely apologetic. She was worried about him as he seemed extremely depressed. Janet invited him over to stay for a weekend and we had a dinner party in his honour. We picked four super sensual ladies who we knew would eat him alive given half a chance. Once James realised that his godmother was off limits he flowered under these ladies' attention and went home with the eldest of them - another 75yr old. Nor were they alone, our sexy 50yr old cleaner Lucia who'd been one of the guests went with them! When we saw James off at the airport he was a new man! Eleanor the rich widow with whom he spent the weekend came round in the week after with a diamond brooch she insisted on giving to Janet. Lucia likewise had never been so happy and eager to please us.

All this gave us pause for thought. We had a power for good here. We can spread that little bit of happiness we all need around. Aspects of it turned us on too. I admitted to being jealous of James having a threesome with Eleanor and Lucia. So was Janet as it turned out, not wanting to be with James but wanting Lucia and curious about Eleanor. Lucia I think we always knew was just a frustrated slut, loving sex but working too hard and not getting enough from her even harder working husband. Eleanor on the other hand was something of an enigma. A super loyal friend she'd never wavered in her support of Janet but nor had she ever asked any leading questions that most people simply couldn't help themselves with. We knew she'd enjoy the young man's company and that he'd appreciate her refined beauty and elegant poise but that she was the one who won out over the other two who were falling over themselves to seduce him surprised us. Janet was stunned too that she'd invited Lucia along for the ride so to speak. Having not got anything out of Eleanor's usual discreet self earlier Janet went round to hers to discover more woman to woman.

She'd forgotten that she'd found Lucia through her friend and it now turns out that Lucia as well as cleaning at Eleanor's was a paid lover of hers. A typically Spanish arrangement! Eleanor let on more about her life than she ever had before but both women agreed that nothing was going to happen without my explicit approval. Nothing though it seemed was off the table. Eleanor came to tea the next day at ours - the apartment was ours now, all that Janet owned was now mine equally. Interestingly Eleanor took it upon herself to dismiss Janet wanting a word with me alone. Without demur she said that she'd very happily be our lover or even mine alone but while she'd be submissive to me she would much prefer to dominate Janet. I agreed that this would seem to suit everybody. So giving her a cushion I had her strip off and kneel in front of me. She'd come prepared and was wearing the most beautiful lace lingerie, stockings and suspenders. All black, holding what seemed remarkably firm and full breasts. Her high heels were gleaming, her long hair shining and her bright red lipstick ready to make its mark on me. As I bid her to help herself, I called for some more tea from Janet.

Appropriately my beautiful Aunt came in bearing a tray as her great friend unbuttoned my fly and pulled my hard dick out before proceeding to lick and the length and girth of it. This wasn't her first rodeo! Demurely Janet set the tray down awaiting instructions. I told her to undress and to likewise grab a cushion and kneel. I had my Aunt Janet strip completely nude, thus rather less glamorous and showing her age that bit more than her friend who was gustily sucking my cock.

"She's good Mummy! Oh your friend is so fucking good! I hope you're taking notes! In fact take photos, I want you to paint this later!" Another of Janet's many skills.

"Enough now Eleanor, get on all fours! I'm going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are."

Super wet Eleanor was more than ready as I ground my cock into her from behind. Janet snapping away all the while, mute but enjoying herself. I didn't last long as I came in the this supremely elegant pensioner.

"Now clean us both up Mummy!"

First my beautiful Aunt/Girl/Mummy licked me clean, savouring the combined juices. Then she crawled over to Eleanor who was know flat on her back, kind of exhausted. With just a hint of trepidation she advanced between her friend's legs and darted her tongue out to lick her pussy, now leaking my cum. Eleanor's hand instantly drew her in closer.

"Make me cum bitch!"

I wasn't sure how Janet would react to this but she sure went at it and sure enough I became rock hard once more. I was like a teenager! Fetching some lube I slathered both her arse and my prick before nailing my lovely 75yr old aunt as she went down on her friend. We maintained this scenario for quite some time, poor Janet getting ravaged from behind whilst at the same time barely able to breath, glued as she was to her friend's hairy cunt. Intense as it was for Eleanor and me likewise we nevertheless were chatting throughout. She complimenting me on what a good job my pretty little bitch was doing. How grateful she was that I'd released Janet's inner slut. How she'd always thought that Janet might have it in her and had always dreamt of her friend going down on her. What fun would lie ahead of us. Janet clearly understood that she was not part of this conversation. She'd actually have done well to hear it, clamped as her head was between Eleanor's thighs.

Maybe we'd overdone it as Janet began to almost choke, struggling to regulate her breathing. I pulled her back and flipped her over to come over her red face. Eleanor too slid down and was wonderfully gentle with her. Cradling Janet in her arms as she kissed her like she'd never done before. Slowly still but with a tender love. She licked my cum off her face and body but proceeded to share it with her new lover as they kissed again. I left them to it, not forgetting to take a couple of snaps of my own. I retreated to a bath while the two old friends held each other tight and slept, Janet exhausted and a broken woman.