All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 05'

by KiryusAna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!!!!

Wow! I've been waiting for the new chapter and I love it! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Noticed a gap...

I think there is a part of the story missing. I'm quoting the part below so that you can also see. There is no explanation as to why he slaps her ass in this part.

"...brought out his dessert, but that was the extent of their contact until she was about to return to her spot for the last time.

Kiryu grabbed her by the back of the throat and held her firmly where she was, then slapped her ass three times, each bringing a whimper from the girl but nothing more.

"You don't speak without permission slave. You don't interrupt me as I'm talking, and I believe I covered this on your first day here." He growled."

Do you see it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue this story

Good story! It would be nice to see a caring D/s relationship between Ana an Kiryus! Please continue it... 😊 It's now that it gets interesting!

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all of the positive feedback, I am actively working on Chapter 6! I did see the part where it seemed there was a gap, and I was also confused at first. I went back and read, but what happened was that Kiryu was referencing their previous conversation in the main room and how she had interrupted and argued with him. It was nothing she had just done, but he had sat and stewed over his anger during dinner, and once he grabbed her he addressed her behavior earlier, just not in the best way. I am very sorry I confused you, and I will try to make it flow better and make more sense the next time!

My apologies, and I hope to do better next time.

~ slave ana

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiryusAna@KiryusAna
Just a girl writing stories about her fantasies. My content will consist mainly of power exchange and rough BDSM themes along with Sexual Slavery. If this entices you, I am glad and I hope you enjoy it! (Any stories involving Ana and Kiryu share credit with my (former) Master...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES