A New Beginning Ch. 06

Story Info
Kiryu starts introducing new rules.
4.8k words
4.43
8.7k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
53 Followers

It was the first time Ana had slept perfectly soundly since she had left Mr. and Mrs. Evans' house when she was a child, and she woke up to Kiryu stirring softly next to her. Her eyes opened slowly but the sight of Kiryu's sleeping body caused her to wake the rest of the way, smiling faintly. It took her a moment to realize that she was naked, and she pulled the blanket back tightly around her once she felt the cool air kiss her skin.

Once the memories of the night before began to come clear, she was embarrassed and unsure of what to do.

As tempting as it was, she resisted the urge to touch her Master, and she waited patiently until he began to stir again and woke up as well.

"Good morning Master." She smiled at him, a blush rising on her cheeks as he turned to her and unintentionally pulled the comforter off of her breast.

"Ana..?" His memory of the night before was still clouded as well, and as things came back to him he frowned, unable to believe what he'd done.

'She asked for it.. She pushed..' He was reminded as his hand brushed against her warm flesh.

"Master.." Her voice had changed again, and he could tell she was aroused again. One accidental touch did this to her..

Sitting up, Kiryu looked over to her and took a deep breath.

"Go start a shower." He said, and the girl nodded and promptly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Kiryu got out of the bed as well and ran his hand through his hair as he heard the water come on. He entered the bathroom as well to see his slave kneeling by the shower hopefully.

"Please Sir.." She asked respectfully, trying to mask her eagerness.

Kiryu had intended to tell her no once she'd asked, but her politeness and the fact that she wasn't a whimpering mess made him desire to allow her this thing.

He looked down at her and grasped her hair. "How badly do you want this, slave?" He asked her roughly.

"So badly Master! I only want a second chance at pleasing you! Please let me try again!" Her begging was not one of weakness, but genuine desire for HIS pleasure, and he could see it.

"Then you will please me." He growled, stepping into the large shower and standing under the warm spray. Ana followed him eagerly and knelt in front of her Master, staring at his growing erection.

Like a good girl, she remained patient and waited to be given permission to touch her Master, but once he nodded to her, she smiled and attempted to calm her nerves.

'Don't worry.. just focus on his pleasure and notice his responses..' She gave herself a brief pep-talk before slowly engulfing his hard cock in her hot mouth. She slowly moved her mouth against him before she pulled away and took him in her hand where she began to use her mouth to lick long, sensual strokes up and down his shaft, ignoring everything else and simply worshipping him with her mouth. She'd tried too hard to make it perfect last night, resulting in lack of feeling and improper service on her part.

Her tongue moved up and down, then circled around his head, and she saw Kiryu tense, hopefully in pleasure. She continued, flicking her tongue against the very tip and then enveloping him in her mouth again. She tried to suction the best that she could, and to keep her lips tight around him, but it made her mouth hurt after a while, so she began to use her hand like she had been instructed the night before. She remembered to twist her hand as she stroked up and down, and she began to lick his balls as she did, and Kiryu grabbed her wet hair. He allowed her to continue what she was doing for a while before he grunted. "Put your mouth back on my cock." He instructed and she obeyed, sucking him again, trying her very best to please him.

Kiryu pulled on her hair and grunted once more before she felt a short spurt of something hot in her mouth, catching her attention just before a longer one, and she was thrilled to realize she'd made him finish. She swallowed it all, except for a couple of dribbles, but she licked her lips and smiled big.

"Oh thank you Master!" She breathed happily.

"You did surprisingly well Ana." Kiryu was still trying to regulate his breathing as he released her hair.

"I only wanted to serve you.. thank you for cumming in my mouth.. I wanted it so badly.." She moaned quietly as she felt her own arousal mixing with the water from the shower and dripping onto the floor.

"Stand up."

Ana got off of her knees and stood in front of her Master who moved her hair from where strands were sticking to her face and caressed her cheek.

"You weren't going to get anything from me today, but after your work a moment ago, I've changed my mind." The underlying praise made Ana's heart swell, but she nodded as soberly as she could.

Kiryu leaned in and kissed her gently at first, but as soon as Ana reached up to touch him, he pinned her wrists to her sides and pushed her roughly against the wall.

"Mine." He growled. "I touch you when I want, but you don't touch me without permission."

"Yes Master.. I'm sorry.." She breathed.

Kiryu reached down to circle her clitoris, and the girl moaned quietly.

"Master.." She panted. "I need more.. please use me.. please.. I beg to feel you inside me Sir.."

Kiryu smiled, having not expected this of her.

"Is that so, slave?" He asked, slowing his circles, and causing his slave to attempt to grind against his hand to make up for the slow agonizing speed of her pleasure.

"Yes! Please Master! Hurt me if you want to, but please please use me!" She pleaded, moaning in need.

He grabbed her by the throat and leaned in close to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless right here against this wall, and don't you DARE cum until I tell you to, slut." He snarled in her ear, and Ana fought the urge to climax right then.

"Yes Master! Oh thank you.." She moaned still, waiting as Kiryu teased her lips with his cock, making her whimper. "Please..."

Kiryu guided himself to her entrance and slowly entered her, taking care at first to not hurt her, and Ana moaned as he filled her. "Yes.. Oh thank you Master.." She moaned louder.

Kiryu grabbed her and forced her to look at him as he moved in and out of her, a slow thrust, but a deep and rough one that hit Ana somewhere he hadn't touched her yet and she yelped, then groaned pleasurably.

"Please.. Please.. Faster. Don't be gentle Master.. I need it to hurt."

Kiryu growled and slammed into her with a vengeance, and Ana responded in a pitiful whimper, then tearfully offered her wrists up.

"Such a good girl.." Kiryu took a moment to praise her gently. "Just don't be grabby and I won't restrain you." He then kissed her lips quickly and grabbed her hips again. "I'm going to hurt you, Ana. You may ask me to stop if it becomes unbearable, and as long as you are respectful, you may do so without fear of punishment."

The girl nodded, and with that, he began to build his speed until he was fucking her fast and deep, and Ana was groaning. Having only lost her virginity the night prior, she was sore and still very tight, but she couldn't complain because everything else just felt so good.

Kiryu had his way with her pretty roughly, but he did reach down and tease her clit gently to relieve some of her pain and allow her to focus on the pleasure.

To her credit, Ana remained very quiet and only moaned quietly or whimpered when it hurt, but before too long, she could take no more.

"Master please forgive me!" She started to cry. "I can't hold it anymore. It hurts! I HAVE to cum! Please let me!" She begged him, wanting so much to please him.

Kiryu growled and slammed into her again, and Ana whimpered and felt the tiniest trickle of her own release, then began to cry.

"I don't want to be bad! Please let me be a good girl! I don't wanna cum anymore... It's too hard to hold it.. Just don't ever let me have the privilege, Please Master! Show your girl mercy.." The pleasure was too much, and she couldn't help herself.

"Cum, slut." He growled as he fucked her harder and faster, and continued to rub her vigorously.

Ana's eyes closed and she let out a loud cry as she experienced a much stronger orgasm than she had experienced the night before, and it made her clench around her Master and cry even more from the immense pleasure.

"Thank you.. oh thank you.. please forgive me Master... I tried so hard, but I started to do it and knew I'd never be able to hold it.." She hiccuped through her tears as she came down from the climax.

Kiryu grunted and pushed the girl to her knees. "You open your mouth and throat, but this time if you pull away from me, you'll be sorry." He warned.

Ana complied easily, eager to please, and Kiryu forced his cock into her mouth and just barely touched the back of her throat. Ana gagged and tried to pull away, but Kiryu grabbed her hair and held her still for a moment before pulling away in his own time and allowing the girl to breathe for a second. "You stay still, girl." He reminded her, pulling her to him again and repeating his process. She was much more still this time, and seemed to trust that she would be fine now that she'd seen him pull away and let her breathe, just not exactly when she would've liked. In and out, much faster now, he used her throat, and Ana could hear his soft grunts of pleasure.

"Please may I have your cum, Master?" She asked him as he pulled away once. "Please will you cum in my mouth.. I want it.."

Kiryu tapped his member against her cheek, almost mocking a slap to her face and she quieted.

"You got an orgasm before I wanted you to have it, so no you may not." He growled, backing her into a corner away from the spray where she began to shiver. Kiryu grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her throat roughly, causing Ana to choke and gag, but she couldn't pull away. Once he finally did release her, he continued stroking his cock and looked down on Ana.

"You've now learned to crave my cum, but when you disobey, you lose the privilege, slave." He said to her just as he began to cum, marking her breasts and stomach with it, making her face burn in shame. What a waste it was..

"Yes Master.. I promise to do better next time... I won't let you down.." She said quietly, looking down.

"Listen girl." He grabbed her arm and pulled her up again, than forced her into the wall of the shower. "If you fail to please me, you'll be punished and lose privileges, but.." He reached down and began to rub her clit, bringing loud moans from her. "If you continue to be the good girl I know you to be, you'll experience pleasure at my hand beyond anything you can imagine." He said as the girl gasped. "Cum for me." He commanded, and her body reacted immediately. Her knees gave out but he held her up and growled.

"Now you know what this feels like, and you know I'll use you when I want to. Your job now is to be available when I want you, but that pathetic begging of yours will only make me angry. If I want you, I'll take you, but if you try to plead and beg, not only will you not get what you want, you'll be whipped and otherwise punished according to what I deem fits the offence."

"Yes! Yes Sir!" She whimpered, still coming down from her orgasm.

Kiryu turned away from her and put shampoo into his hands and lathered it, then turned to Ana.

"Come here now." He said gently to her, but she shook her head slowly.

"It's my job to wash you, Master. You don't want to wash a slave girl.." She said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Come here, Ana." He repeated, still gently.

She stepped forward nervously, and Kiryu began to wash her hair very gently, massaging her scalp and enjoying watching the girl relax under his touch. After a while, he gently guided her back into the spray and rinsed her hair, but he covered her eyes to keep the soap out of them.

Once her hair was clean, Ana took shampoo in her own hands and managed to reach up and wash Kiryu's hair, although they both laughed a little as Ana was considerably shorter than him, and it was not easy to reach his hair.

Her nimble fingers worked magic as if they'd trained her for something as simple as washing hair, and the natural tension around Kiryu's head completely melted away, leaving him to feel almost as if he were floating.

Once his own hair had been rinsed, Ana took a pouf and body wash, then looked up at Kiryu.

"Please Master, may I?" She asked quietly, trying not to look overly eager.

Kiryu smiled knowingly, but simply nodded.

Ana smiled too and reached up to gently wash his broad chest and arms. She began with his shoulders, then kissed the top of his chest softly, working her pouf gently down until she reached his abdomen.

Once she stopped, she got behind her master to wash his back and ass, and then moved back to his front and knelt down. She washed his stomach, and traced her finger slowly along his v-line, exhaling softly.

"Master, help me be a good girl. I can't lose this.."

Kiryu closed his eyes for a minute and took a deep breath.

"Fuck, Ana. You're going to make me walk around my house with a hard-on all day, every damn day.." He said, unable to ignore his newest erection.

Ana looked down for a moment, then washed his legs and feet, and then did her best to thoroughly wash his manhood without doing anything unnecessarily arousing, and Kiryu nodded and pet her hair.

"Good girl, Ana."

She stood and Kiryu rinsed the pouf, then put more soap on it and looked at Ana.

"Turn around for me." He instructed, and as she obeyed, he washed her back gently, and then moved down to her ass cheeks. He parted them slowly and gently ran a finger over her puckered hole, and smiled at how still Ana had remained. She was tense, but never once moved away from him.

He turned her around again and groped her breasts, bringing a soft moan from her.

"Master.. yours... they're yours..."

He grunted and took a nipple in his mouth, rolling it around and grazing his teeth against it, making it harder. He did the same with the other, but bit down on it, and Ana whimpered in pain, but didn't pull away.

"So good.. Such a good girl." Kiryu pulled away and pinched her other nipple, but not too hard. Not yet anyway.

He took the pouf again and gently washed each of her perfectly round globes of flesh, and she moaned as its roughness touched her now sensitive nipples.

He washed her stomach and legs, then rinsed the pouf, hung it, and looked Ana in the eyes. With the soap already on her body, he washed the outside of her mound, but even that amount of touch made her moan again, already wanting another orgasm.

"Careful." He warned. "If you're too greedy, it just might amuse me to be mean and tease you, so I would be careful if I were you." He traced her still swollen lips, but Ana swallowed hard and nodded.

"Yes Master. Forgive me please."

Kiryu pulled away and rinsed his slave girl off, then stepped out of the shower, and Ana brought him a towel.

Kiryu dried himself off, then handed a shivering Ana the towel, and she wrapped it around her tightly.

Kiryu was dressed in a matter of moments, and Ana was left to towel dry her hair and enter the bedroom again nervously.

"Go finish getting ready for the day, and then go and start breakfast." Kiryu instructed, and Ana nodded and headed back to her own room.

She found another dress that she hoped Kiryu would like and put it on, then did her makeup again, taking time for her eyeshadow and lipstick, just to show him that she had put more effort into getting ready for him. Her hair was naturally wavy enough when left to air-dry, so she skipped doing anything with her hair and went downstairs to the kitchen to make his breakfast.

Breakfast consisted of eggs benedict, bacon, sausage, and a bagel with cheese, and was ready very easily. Ana knelt in her corner and waited, and once Kiryu entered the room, he smiled at her.

"Good girl. This looks very good." He praised, causing Ana to beam.

He sat down and took a drink of his coffee, then turned to Ana.

"Here girl." He pointed to a spot on the floor right by his chair, and the girl crawled over to him eagerly. Kiryu reached down and pet her gently before starting his meal.

Ana knelt by the chair as instructed and decided to make herself feel useful. She leaned down and began to softly kiss her Master's shoes, and occasionally licking them, showing him reverence. She was very content with her task, and she did it happily until Kiryu caressed her cheek, causing her to look up.

He held a small piece of bacon in his hand and the girl accepted it gratefully. She ate it quietly, but thanked him with her eyes and kissed his shoe again to show her appreciation. Kiryu began to feed her small pieces of his breakfast under the table, and Ana rather enjoyed not having to eat out of a bowl like an animal.

Soon the breakfast was gone and Kiryu stood up, thanked the girl for the lovely meal and went back upstairs to work, and although Ana didn't want him to go, the way the day had gone thus far gave her hope of an even better evening if she behaved well.

Instead of pestering him to stay with her, she waited until he left and cleared the dishes, wiped the table back down then placed everything that belonged there back on the table before moving to the kitchen.

Kiryu sat at the desk in his office and stared at his documents, then at the computer screen. He sat for a moment, but it wasn't very long until he was immersed in his work and completely unaware of anything that happened outside of that room.

~*~

It had hardly seemed like two hours when he heard a knock on his door.

"What is it?"

"Your lunch is ready, Master." She said, trying to talk a little louder.

Kiryu looked at the clock and was shocked to see that he had been working for several hours.

"Come in." He called, standing up and walking towards the door as it opened.

"Would Master like to take his lunch in here?" She asked him.

"That's fine. Bring it in, please."

Ana nodded and exited the room, then returned a moment later with a small tray. On it was a roast beef sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise, held together with a toothpick, a small pile of potato chips and a Dr. Pepper.

"That looks perfect, thank you." He smiled, taking the tray and placing it on the desk.

When he turned back, he saw Ana trying to hide a smile, but her sparkling eyes gave her away in a heartbeat.

He would have expected her to leave him to his lunch, but he chuckled as she stayed.

"You don't want to go, do you?" He asked, lifting her chin gently and smiling at her.

"I would rather stay here with you if you'll let me, Master." She said, cheeks burning a little.

For the sake of discipline and to keep from looking too soft, Kiryu knew he needed to dismiss her, but still he found himself sitting down and allowing the girl to kneel by his chair.

She nuzzled her cheek against his leg while he ate and wished she could sit there forever. She simply enjoyed being close to him, and Kiryu had to admit that it was nice with her there. They didn't speak, but both knew that the other enjoyed their company, and was content to simply be near each other.

"Are you hungry?" Kiryu leaned over to hold out a chip.

She wasn't, but the tidbit did look so appealing.. She shook her head, but eventually accepted his gift which he still offered her and her eyes closed at the familiar taste. Although she hadn't been allowed to eat junk food in years, she could easily remember days from her childhood when it was one of her favorite snacks.

"Thank you Master." She kissed his knee and closed her eyes again, leaning against his leg.

Kiryu finished eating and looked down at the slave, then caressed her cheek.

"You're such a good girl. That was a very good lunch, and I appreciate it." He said with a small smile.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
53 Followers
12