All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 06'

by KiryusAna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Chapter

I was so happy to see you post another chapter and so soon! I really love this story, and am hoping you continue it for many more chapters! Hoping there can maybe be a discipline scene in the next chapter?! The spanking chapter after she forgot to dry his sheets is one of my favourites! Hoping that she could maybe get in trouble in future chapters! But seriously great book

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you so much for enjoying this story! I love writing it, and I never thought anyone would care about this story in particular, because it is mostly a rewriting and reimagining of an old RolePlay my Master and I did years ago, so half of the credit naturally goes to him, not only for Kiryu's character and half of the storyline, but for being my muse for nearly anything I've written. I enjoy writing about punishments as well, however for the sake of the story I have tried to keep them to a minimum for now. I do have a short story already written for the future that I know you'll love if you enjoyed the spanking chapter, though. I am pretty excited to post it someday, but there are a few things that need to happen first. Please keep reading and commenting, because every comment brings me closer to the next chapter due to all of the encouragement! You would probably enjoy my story entitled "Pain" if you enjoy spankings, and my story "Teasing Master" is one of my most popular works if you wanted to take a look at them. :)

Thank you again for such an encouraging comment, and I am currently working on Chapter 7, so it should be here very soon!

Best wishes,

~ slave ana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love this story because it's about trust in yourself and in each other! These two deserve to find each other within this D/s relationship which will satisfy both ultimately! To have this abandon that comes with love and trust... more pleaaaaase!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait!

Great story! I love the character development and how their relationship is growing. I can't wait for the next chapter ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiryusAna@KiryusAna
Just a girl writing stories about her fantasies. My content will consist mainly of power exchange and rough BDSM themes along with Sexual Slavery. If this entices you, I am glad and I hope you enjoy it! (Any stories involving Ana and Kiryu share credit with my (former) Master...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES