A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

"If I may, sir - are you here for Mrs Amanda Roberts?" a staff person interrupted me.

I quickly checked Dana's note again, then nodded. Yes, it appeared I was here to meet Amanda under pretenses of discussing some construction work my company might do for her charity.

The waiter led me back towards Amanda's table. I took her in as I walked. She was stunning. I clocked several of the other men around the room eyeballing her surreptitiously, and I could hardly blame them. She was wearing a long red dress, which stretched from her shoulders, past her hourglass hips, and nearly to the floor. It was cut loosely but she had paired it with a belt, which accentuated her trim waist. Her face was striking - she could have been a model.

I squared my shoulders, attempted to feign a confidence I didn't fully feel, and walked over.

"Hello, Amanda - I'm sorry I'm late."

She looked me up and down and smiled as I sat down. Her smile was bright and wide.

"No problem! I'm happy to make time for a meeting with such a large construction company. I was ecstatic when we received your call - more than happy to meet outside normal business hours."

Dana had told me to seduce her and bring her up to the booked room across the street. And I knew the ruse here was a business meeting, something about her charity (building houses for the poor) and my fictional construction company, but I was still feeling a bit adrift. There was a lot of information I didn't have.

We made smalltalk for a bit, eyeing each other across the table as we each had a glass of wine. I noticed her eyes flickering down from my gaze a couple times, which I hoped was a good sign, whether she was eyeing my lips and thinking of kissing me or my chest or arms and thinking of something a little more physical.

"Perhaps we should really get into it," I said, leaning forward over the table. Dana had said I had "a head start," with seducing, so I decided to be pretty blunt and aggressive. "Here's what I am prepared to offer you - a good. hard. drilling." I spoke softly, pausing between every word for effect. She looked at me in shock as I continued. "Your buildings need foundations dug, and I can deliver a good drilling, just to you. And -" I caught her eyes and stared into them, "unlike some, I can drill all night to get you what you need."

Her mouth fell open slightly and her eyes relaxed. She seemed almost in a trance, but I could hear her breath coming a little more quickly. I kept going.

"I am also in the business of piping. We can lay the pipe you need. As much as you need. Sometimes we send in probes first, to lay the groundwork. When things are ready, and plenty wet, then we pull out the probes and get to work putting in the pipe."

"Oh?" she gasped.

"And of course, caulking. I think you need caulk, badly." I was speaking barely above a whisper, drawing her in. She was hanging on my every word, her mouth still hanging slightly open. Her wet tongue darted out and licked her lips just as she was about to drool - I wanted to feel what it felt like to push my cock into that mouth.

"I, I do - I need some caulk," she said, then seemed to catch herself. She shook her head and pulled back a little. "Ah, I should say - my charity's buildings need some sealing, yes."

"I can give you that, if you'd like. Would you like me to give you some caulk?"

She gasped. "I thi - I think, I don't think this is quite appropri -"

I grabbed her hand in mine and gently stroked the back on her hand with my thumb.

"But I think I need something from you, too."

"Mmhmm?"

"Sometimes, the drill shaft?"

"...Shaft?"

"It needs some lubrication applied, to help prime things to get going smoothly. Applying it evenly, all up and down the whole drill shaft, is crucial."

Amanda's face was getting flushed, and her breath was coming in ragged gasps. She flexed her hand in mine. She licked her lips, saying, "Yes, need to lubricate the drill, before -"

"-Before it's ready for drilling, yes." I looked at her mouth again. I could see her wet tongue dancing behind her plump lips. I could feel myself getting harder as I pictured her on her knees, lips open in a wet O as I pushed my - but that could wait. First I had to get her to the hotel room. "To apply the lubrication to the drill shaft, we have to use some pieces of equipment we call 'lippers,' or just 'lips.' Every worker has their own - so ... Amanda ... could you help with that? Bring your own lips down to my drill shaft?"

She moaned and nodded. "And then it would be ready for drilling?"

"You're understanding it perfectly, Amanda. What do you say we leave and I can give you a demonstration of how it works?"

She stood up and grabbed her purse. I gently steered her to the door and across the street with a hand in the small of her back. In the elevator up, I checked the next line of Dana's instructions.

Play sweet until she's in the room, it read, then take her. Be rough. Don't worry, you aren't a monster; she'll love it, I gave her some of my fantasies.

So, Dana wanted to watch me play to Amanda's newfound kink? That worked for me. My cock throbbed against my zipper, begging for release. I reached across the elevator, gently cupped Amanda's face in my hands, and drew her in for a soft kiss. She melted in my arms. I carefully led her down the hall by the hand when the elevator doors opened, both of us giggling like school children. Finally we reached door 784.

As soon as we pushed the door open and stumbled in together, my whole demeanor changed. I pushed the door shut behind us then advanced on her like a lion stalking prey. I roughly grabbed her belt, undid it and tossed it aside.

"Woah, slow dow -" Amanda was cut off as I picked her up by her slender waist, shuffled a few steps in the dark, and threw her onto her back on the large bed. Her long legs went over her head as she cried in surprise. Even in the dark of the hotel room I could see her generous tits jiggle as she landed.

"I don't think I want to - umm - this is too fast," Amanda protested, but I trusted Dana's instructions. I wasn't going to stop. I kicked off my shoes and tore off my pants, then jumped on top of Amanda. I kissed her neck and the tops of her breasts while my hands found the buttons on the back of her dress and began undoing them one at a time while her pleas became more insistent.

"Fuck, you're hot," I groaned. "I need you."

I sat up, straddling her hips to hold her in place as I used one hand to grope her chest through her dress and began undoing my own shirt buttons with the other, her arms flailing ineffectually at my chest.

After a moment, I pulled my hands away from her and focused on finishing getting my shirt off. Her hair was a mess and her dress was pulled down around her shoulders, but nothing was too exposed yet.

"Amanda, you have a very important decision to make," I said.

Seeing I was no longer groping her, she calmed down slightly and stopped trying to slap me away, just enough to look at me with some amount of curiosity. I looked upward, trying to remember the exact wording of Dana's instructions, then looked at Amanda and asked her: "It's a given that I'm going to fuck your cunt, Amanda. And I'm going to take you somewhere else, too. All you have to do is decide if you want me to bottom out in your throat or your ass. And in what order."

"Oh god," she moaned softly.

"Oh, God has nothing to do with this," said another voice, startling both Amanda and me.

We both looked towards a dark corner of the hotel room as a light flicked on, and suddenly we could see Dana standing next to Keith as he sat in a chair.

A quiet, muffled scream came from him, just barely audible because all three of us were silent. He twitched in his chair, and then I saw - Dana had duct taped his wrists, knees, and feet in place. Another few rows of tape went around his mouth. And judging by how quiet his protest had been, she'd gagged him before applying the tape.

Amanda looked over to the corner for a second or two, then started trying to fight me off again, calling out to her husband. I locked eyes with Dana, who mouthed "take her."

I stood up and pulled off my underwear, freeing my swollen cock, giving Amanda a moment. She turned onto her knees and started crawling across the bed towards her husband. I hadn't seen her ass before, really, but even in the dark and covered by her dress, I could tell it was a work of art.

I stepped forward and grabbed her by the hips, roughly yanking her backwards. I lifted her small frame up and set her down with her upper body on the bed, her legs off the edge.

"No, please - don't!" she cried. "Don't take me, not in front of my husband!"

I grabbed the two sides of her dress and yanked hard, sending buttons flying as it was ripped to shreds. She was left in just a matching set of green underwear. Her bra was stretched to its limit as her generous chest hung under her, while her simple, tight panties disappeared between her tight ass cheeks. I could see a large wet stain over her leaking pussy.

"You see that, Keith? Mmm, that's a real man's cock," Dana was taunting Keith. "He's going to make your wife take every. Single. Inch."

Keith groaned and struggled against his restraints uselessly.

Amanda was trying to get her legs under her again and keep crawling to her husband, leaving her ruined dress behind. I hooked a finger tip in either side of her underwear, and she "accidentally" slipped out of them as she protested.

"Oh fuck. Please, don't take advantage of me. Don't fuck me in front of my husband!"

"When was the last time you were that hard, Keith? Can you remember?" Dana asked Keith, pointing at my cock. I was harder than I'd ever been, and looking down, I have to admit I was proud. I knew it looked impressive.

I grabbed Amanda and manhandled her back where I wanted her - legs hanging down off the bed, her upper half on it. She looked over her shoulder at me as I held her down and lined my hard member up with her entrance.

"Don't you dare! Nooooohh, fuuuuck!" Her protests turned to pleasure as I thrust into her.

I looked toward Dana. She had slithered out of her pencil skirt and underwear, and was now gently running two fingers over her clit. We locked eyes and she nodded. I grinned back at her, pulled my hips back, and thrust deeply.

"Come on, slut - fucking take it," I ordered.

She cried out with the thrust. "I can't, I can't - you're too big!" She pretended to protest, but I could feel her hips slightly, giving me a better angle, and with the next thrust I was able to bury my full length into her.

"Give it to her, baby," said Dana. She was watching intently, eyes shining in the darkness. She grabbed Keith's chin and made sure he was watching.

I put my hands on Amanda's shoulders, both to hold her down and for leverage as I pounded her from behind, again and again, her yoga-toned ass jiggling slightly with every thrust.

Her fingers gripped the bedsheets, curling into fists. "Oh my god, oh my god," she repeated, over and over.

Keith tried to yell through his gag again as he jerked against his ties.

"You know, I don't think she ever answered your question, baby," Dana noted. She had shifted her grip to Keith's head, using a handful of his hair to keep his eyes on the action while she used the other to play with herself. "What do you think she's gonna choose, Keith, you fucking asshole? Where is your wife going to choose to get fucked?"

I slapped Amanda's ass, making her moan. I could tell she was close to cumming as her pussy tightened on my cock - it was getting harder and harder for her to pretend she wasn't loving every moment of this. "What do you want next, whore? You gonna suck my cock, or give me your back door?"

"No, I - I can't. You're gonna make me - oh god you're gonna make me cum!"

I pulled out and thrust into her again, letting her feel every inch, making her moan again. I ran my thumb around her lips, then pushed it into her mouth as I kept fucking her. "Give me a sample of your mouth, Amanda. Show me how you suck a cock."

Immediately, she started swirling her tongue around my invading thumb, sucking it deeper into the back of her mouth. "Mmm, mmhmmm," she moaned around it. I could feel her pussy getting tighter still - she was on the edge.

"When's the last time she sucked your dick, Keith? Can you remember? Now look at her - she's begging for it. I bet she wishes that thumb were a cock in her mouth for real," taunted Dana.

I looked at her. "Fuck, I'm close, Dana. I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Do it. Cum in her in front of her husband. Fill her up, baby."

Amanda bucked her hips back against me with renewed vigor, trying to push me over the edge.

I pulled my wet thumb from her mouth and brought my hand back, slapping her ass again. "I can tell you're close - let me feel you cum on my dick, you whore. Cum for me, cum!" I ordered her.

I could feel her pussy start to spasm immediately. Her hips bucked wildly and she buried her face in the sheets as she came, screaming incoherently. I looked down at her asshole and, without warning, forced my wet thumb in as far as it would go.

"Fuck, I want your ass, I want to fuck your ass you sluuuuut!" I cried as I came.

I buried my cock in her as far as it would go, my head tossed back. My hard cock pulsed in her, shooting wad after wad after wad deep into her tight canal. I collapsed on top of her.

I was brought back down to earth by Dana slowly clapping in the corner. Amanda giggled and looked through her messy hair at me, biting a fingernail.

"That was quite a show!" Dana exclaimed. She crossed the hotel room and flipped on another light switch, letting us all clearly see each other for the first time. Then she walked to me and gave me a big kiss. "Well done, champ - but I think the poor girl has had enough for the moment."

I looked down - Dana's hands were on my hips. I still felt like I had just woken from a long dream - it took me a moment to figure out she was encouraging me to pull out of Amanda.

"Oh, sorry," I said. I slowly pulled my thumb from her ass and began pulling my shaft out of her with a quiet squelch.

Amanda giggled again and raised her hips. "No - no problem at all."

In the corner, Keith had gone silent for a while, but had now switched from making outraged yells to confused sounds through his gag.

Dana put a hand on my chest and gently pushed me backwards onto the bed. "Go ahead and lie down, baby," she smiled. Amanda started getting up on her hands and knees, and Dana took the opportunity to push two fingers into her from behind, scooping up a combination of our juices, and suck it off.

Amanda flopped on the bed next to me. She gestured toward Keith. "Do you think we should talk to him yet?"

Dana looked over at him, then at me. "No, not yet - I think our mouths have more important work to do right now."

Amanda giggled and looked at me. "My, your girl is dirty." She reached over and grabbed by cock, still slick with both of our cum, by the base and gave it a slight wave. "If I didn't know better, I'd think she were suggesting that she and I suck your cock."

I looked across the room at Keith. "Would that be ok with you, Keith? If your wife sucked my cock?"

Amanda and Dana looked at him too, waiting for his response. He fought against his restraints so hard I thought he might tip the chair over. His eyes were wide in protest, his brow beaded with sweat.

"Just go ahead and let me know if that would be a problem for you, ok?" I jeered.

He was clearly trying desperately to yell loudly, but only the tiniest whimper escaped.

"What's that, bud?" Dana asked.

"Couldn't quite make it out," agreed Amanda. "Must mean it's ok." She opened her mouth and started leaning forward, but Dana stopped her with a finger to her forehead.

"Me first, girl - he's still *my* man, after all."

Amanda acquiesced with a mock sigh and pointed the head of my hard cock, still wet in her cum juices, toward Dana. I could see Dana's mouth open as she considered her line of attack. Her lips looked soft and pillowy - plump with arousal.

"I can't wait to feel your lips around my shaft, baby," I encouraged. Her tongue slowly crept out and took a gentle swipe at my head, tasting Amanda's and my intermixed cum.

"Mmmm," she commented. Then she paused again, examining my cock in Amanda's hand from every angle. She seemed in no hurry - she was enjoying going slow and making me wait.

I was sitting up against the head of the bed, the two women on their stomachs, side by side, their hair cascading over their shoulders and over my thighs. My gaze traveled down their well-sculpted forms, from their muscular backs to the curve of their buttocks to their alluring thighs, and the across to Keith. I shrugged at him. "Maybe you should have been less of a wimp-dicked loser, man."

Dana had finally had enough of teasing me and was lowering her mouth again when it was my turn to tease her. Mimicking her earlier movement, I put a finger to her forehead and stopped her head just shy of my shaft.

She looked up at me, surprised at my audacity. "Wait just a moment," I pleaded. "Don't move." I jumped to my discarded pants, found my phone, and got back between the women on the bed in record time. "If you don't mind ...?"

"If I let you take a picture, then you'll let me suck your dick?" asked Dana.

I nodded.

"I think she's getting impatient," said Amanda. "We'd better make it good, so she can get on with it." With that, she reached across Dana's shoulders and drew her in for a kiss. Dana opened her mouth and the two began pushing their tongues back and forth, then lowered their kiss onto the tip of my cock.

I thought I might pass out with pleasure for a moment, but I managed to get a picture to commemorate the occasion - one closeup and another including Keith in the background.

I sent the "tame" one - just the closeup - to Julie. "Thinking of you and your sister," I added.

I sent both copies to Madison, Julie's more adventurous twin. "Bad news, I'm afraid - watching you lick my cum off your sister's chin has been supplanted as the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Dana brought my attention back to the moment. She had gathered Amanda's hair in a fist and was slowly pushing her mouth down my shaft. As my head hit Amanda's gag reflex at the back of her mouth, she moaned, and Dana pulled her head back before pushing down again.

"Just a little more, there's a good suckslut," she looked at me and smiled. "I know it's a monster, but he likes it when you can go all the way down."

Madison replied to my text quickly: "Fuuuck that's hot. What do I have to do to get invited back?"

Then, a moment later, she replied to herself: "Wait, who the fuck is in the back? Is he tied up? Jesus you are kinky."

I set the phone down to concentrate on the sensations at hand. Dana had successfully coaxed Amanda into taking another inch or so into her mouth every time her full lips descended down my length, but she was still several inches shy of taking my full length. Amanda sounded like she was getting frustrated. I started reaching for her head to move things along but Dana slapped my hands away. She took Amanda's earlobe in her teeth and lightly bit, then licked up her throat and across her ear. Then she looked at me and began whispering in her ear.

Amanda's eyes flicked up from her work to meet mine as she moaned loudly. Whatever Dana was saying, Amanda liked it. Amanda got upon her knees, so her ass was blocking my view of her husband, and redoubled her assault on my cock. Dana kept whispering in her ear. I strained to hear it but couldn't hear over the wet Gluck gluck sounds that filled the room.

Dana still had a fist full of Amanda's hair and sat up herself so she had better leverage. "Come on, you whore. You wanna suck my man's dick and you can't even get it in your throat?" She pushed down hard, not letting Amanda up.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers