A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 05

Story Info
Helping Dana get a taste of revenge.
9.8k words
4.83
15.2k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
350 Followers

This is part 5 of a continuing story - I recommend reading the other parts first. This story contains themes consensual nonconsent - pretend sexual assault. If that is not for you, try another story.

All feedback is welcome.

* * * * *

I woke up alone the next morning. I was briefly startled and looked around for Dana, my new girlfriend, but found a text from her saying she'd left early for work and didn't want to wake me.

I had several other messages. Madison and Julie, the cheerleader twins, had both responded to the nearly-nude picture of Dana I had sent.

"I want to lick your cum off her tits," said Madison.

Julie, always more reserved than her sister, replied with "Wow she's hot ... I want to see you again."

And finally, another update from my ex Sarah. Thanks to my Master PC program, she could only cum when imagining giving me head, and last night she had left a long, explicit voice message detailing doing exactly that.

"I'm so sorry about that message - please don't listen to it if you haven't already! But I would love to see you again and catch up! Message me!"

Yeah, I thought, if I were calling exes and leaving them vivid voicemails about how much I wanted to suck them off, just days after posting about my perfect marriage, I'd probably want to keep it quiet too.

After making a cup of coffee, I sat down at my computer and brought up the Master PC program. I had made some mistakes, but I felt I was getting the hang of it. At some point I'd have to make an update so I could enter "that woman over there" or something like that in the search field, but for now I needed a full name.

As I thought about it, it came to me that the odds of all the women I'd set my sights on being bisexual seemed pretty astronomically low.

Curious, I typed in Madison's name and browsed her profile. There it was - there was a sliding scale from herero to homosexuality, and her setting was fully pushed to herero. She wasn't actually interested in doing anything with Dana; she was telling me what she thought I'd want to hear. Well, she was right - but it was better if it was real. I pushed her setting into the exact middle, so she'd find all genders equally attractive.

Oh, and what was this? An alert had popped up, letting me know she was on her way to a date. That wouldn't do. I went to her general input and started typing:

Call your date and cancel. Go home and masturbate, replaying your night with me, and thinking about licking my cum off Dana's tits.

You know no one else can satisfy you - you don't want to date anyone else.

I gave Julie similar changes and instructions, and then searched for Dana. God, this woman was perfect - she seemed to be serious about being ok with sharing me, not just saying it: her sexuality settings were already in the middle.

Her jealousy settings were high, but included an exception if she was with her partner, and her desire for new sexual experiences was through the roof. This woman might have only fucked twice before we met, but it clearly wasn't due to a lack of imagination or desire - she was just waiting for the right person to come along.

I saw a list of her sexual fantasies, but clicked away after seeing consensual non-consent, which I already knew about. I wanted to find that out organically.

That still left the problem of what to do about my revenge plot. I wanted to break Sarah and Steve to make them pay for hurting me. I wanted them to suffer ... Dana had said she was willing to help, but I was a little worried.

I brought up her input box and began typing: You enjoy sexual cruelty. You want to help with my revenge plan because you enjoy the idea of ruining others.

In the shower, I had another thought - half my fun had come for letting things play out mostly-organically. I enjoyed tweaking things to set the stage, but not just turning women into mindless cumsluts. It was better when they still had some personality and could actually interact.

After my shower I went back to Dana's profile and deleted my earlier input, and typed in a new order: you will never tell anyone about me, or what we do, no matter what. You will keep my secrets to the grave.

There, I thought. Now I could tell her about the Master PC if I wanted to, without worry of her going to the authorities - either today or in five years. If she was on board with my revenge plans, great, but if she wasn't, I'd deal with that when the time came without worry of detection.

Speaking of the revenge plan ... It was time to get in touch with Sarah. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hi!" she answered brightly. "It's great to hear from you - it's been so long!"

"Yeah, it's been a while," I responded, thinking "Been a while since you and my best friend stole my life's work and ran off together."

She made a bit of cheerful small talk before making her move: "So, I was hoping I could see you ... have you ever been to the Caribbean?"

"Ah, no, can't say I have."

"Things have been good for St-my husband and I." She'd almost said "Steve" but caught herself. "We have a private island, with a nice estate. Why don't you come out and make a vacation of it?"

"That would be great! How do I get there?"

"Oh, we can send our jet for you," Sarah said. "First class, private, expert cabin crew ..."

We set a pickup time for early the next morning.

"Great, see you soon," I said, hanging up.

Just after lunch I got a text from Dana: "Can I come over?"

"Sure," I responded. "Thinking of some lunch-break fun? ;)"

Oddly, she didn't reply. Fifteen minutes later I learned why when I answered my door - "lunch break fun" was the last thing on her mind. She had been crying, leaving tear streaks down her cheeks. She threw her arms around me as I shut the door, her shoulders heaving as she started sobbing again.

I held her, whispering soothingly, until she could move. I brought her to the bed and got her some tissues and a bottle of water, then lay down to spoon her.

"What's wrong, baby? What happened?"

After a few minutes, she was able to speak. "My fucking boss, Keith. He was always a creep ... he's been insufferable. You'd think his wife didn't exist - I've had to turn him down a dozen times, and - and - and -" she broke into choking sobs again.

I brushed her hair out of her face and rubbed her shoulders. "You're ok now, Dana. You're safe with me. Whatever it is, I can fix it."

She blew her nose and dabbed the tears away from her eyes, took a few deep, ragged breaths, and continued. "He grabbed my ass at the morning meeting. Then, just before lunch, he called me into his office and said he'd fire me if I didn't suck him off. I was so shocked, I just walked out ... I don't know what to do! I can't afford to lose this job, but obviously I can't -"

"Forget that - you're done there. You never need to worry about a job, or money, as long as we're together."

She gestured around at my small apartment, chuckling for the first time. "No offense, but I don't think anyone could exactly accuse me of being a gold digger here."

It was fair - my place was clearly not an expensive place. I had been so devoted to working on the Master PC program for the last several years, I hadn't exactly been grinding away at the career.

I reached across her to my desk and picked up the stack of checks I had set there, and handed them to Dana. Her eyes widened as she started flipping through them, seeing the ever-larger amounts, and her jaw dropped at the last one - the Dean's check from the college's endowment fund.

"Holy shit! What is this? How did you ...?"

"Dana, I don't know how to say this exactly, but ... I have a talent for making people do what I want."

She continued looking me in the eyes. I could see her thinking. She knew I wasn't telling her the whole story, but decided not to press it. Instead, she furrowed her brow and then asked, "Remember when I said I'd help you with whatever your revenge plan was against your ex? I want to cash in my credit."

"What do you mean?"

"Help me make Keith pay."

I nodded, cupped her chin and drew her into a kiss. "Anything."

We lay together for a few minutes in silence, just cuddling. Dana broke the silence first: "I think we should go after his wife."

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"She's hot. Like, really hot. Keith is a moron for trying to step out when he has such a good thing at home. If I were single, I might be interested in her myself."

I smiled but stayed quiet, letting Dana think out loud.

"I think he still loves her. He wants to cheat on her with me? Let's seduce her."

"We could have her tell him about it in the middle of divorce proceedings," I suggested, as if this were still just an idle fantasy. Dana didn't know I could make it happen with ease. "That could be a nasty surprise - though we wouldn't be there for it."

"No, I want to see it. I want him to watch it happen."

"Dana, how serious are you? If I could make that happen, for real ... would you want to?"

She stared me in the eyes again, wondering what I was talking about, before deciding it didn't matter. "Yes. Make it happen for me. I want to ruin Keith's life."

"I can do that for you, baby. Just tell me his full name, and his wife's."

She told me, then we cuddled until Dana fell asleep. I carefully extracted myself and went to my computer.

Keith Roberts was 52. He owned the car dealership where Dana worked - a gift from his father when he'd retired. The Master PC program also made it clear he was deeply concerned about his aging - the usual concerns as one entered middle age - and tried to sleep around on his wife in order to make himself feel young again.

Excellent, I thought. That barely needs any work to be ready.

Then I looked up his wife - Amanda Roberts. She was significantly younger than Keith, at just 34. She'd been a housewife for a few years after they got married, but now worked at a charity. It seemed she was pretty happy with her marriage - no thoughts of divorce, happy with their sex life, no knowledge of Keith's infidelity.

That won't do, I thought.

I spent a while making and undoing various modifications as I tried to decide on a course of action for the night - I wanted it to be perfect for Dana. I was interrupted by her footsteps coming down the hallway, making me check the time in surprise - it had been nearly two hours since she'd fallen asleep.

She poked her nose into the living room where I was set up. It seemed she was in a better mood, as she playfully asked, "I'm going to go shower - want to join me?"

"Hmm, do I want to go see the most gorgeous woman in the world, while she's naked and soaped up? Let me think on it - that's a tough call," I joked, already standing up and dropping my pants.

We scrubbed each other clean, then just enjoyed the warm water cascading down our naked bodies. I could tell she had something on her mind, but I didn't want to press. I just stayed silent and gave her time.

Finally she blurted out, "What did you think about raping my ass?"

"Ah, wha -"

"I mean, play-raping. In front of Brad. Was that ... too much?"

I kissed her softly and reached down to cup both perfect spheres of her bare ass.

"Dana, that was amazing. You're an incredibly sexy woman, and that was an amazing experience."

She blushed. "I was worried it might be, you know, a little much. A bit weird ... pretending to be forced?" She paused, gathering her thoughts, then continued. "Butt stuff, or the roleplay thing, were both new to me - but it just felt natural in the moment. I just wanted you to know I'm not normally that kind of girl, and you don't have to worry about me being ..." she trailed off.

"You don't have to apologize for your kinks, girl. And besides, as much as you liked playing being forced? I liked play-forcing you at least as much."

We both grinned and she blushed again. I started sinking to my knees in front of her, kissing my way down her body, the hot water washing over both of us.

"In fact ... I liked it so much, I was thinking maybe you should tell me more about that fantasy. Or any other fantasy of yours." With that I dove in, giving her clit a wide open mouthed kiss.

"Ooh ... Mmm ... I like it when, I want you to force me. Other scenarios, same premise. I imagine walking home after work, and hearing footsteps behind me. I - oh - try to ignore them and walk faster, but they stay with me. I cross the street and pass through a crowd, and think I've lost them, but suddenly I'm all alone on the street again and I can hear the heavy footsteps behind me again. I know what's going to happen before it does, and I know I can't stop it."

She had leaned her head and shoulders back against the tile of the shower. I gently pushed her knees apart, giving me more room to feast.

"What's going to happen?" I asked, before giving her a long, slow lick from her pussy opening all the way up, circling her clit again.

"They're going to grab me by - mmhmm - by my hair and push me into an alley. I try to cry for help but they cover my mouth from behind. They tear my dress off, ripping it away from my body in the rain. It's raining. And then they put a hand between my shoulder blades, shoving me up against the cold brick. 'Just take it and you won't get hurt,' you'd say."

She kept alternating between "you" and "they," so horny she couldn't keep straight whether this was a generic fantasy or about me specifically, but I wasn't going to stop and correct her.

I reached my hands up and began caressing her wet, bare breasts. The water from the shower was running over them, down their well-formed spheres, and dropping off her hard nipples.

"I can feel the cold, rough brick against my breasts. You pull my panties to the side and push your cock into me. I'm not wet and, and, and you're so big, but they don't care if it hurts. They just shove it in, and I moan. They grab one of my hips with one hand, still holding me against the alley wall, and pull me, making me fuck them back. When it's done, I can feel their cum oozing out of my cunt-"

"This one?" I interrupted, pushing two fingers into her, keeping up my oral assault.

"Uh-huh, yeah, baby - I feel it dripping out of me while they run away. I just sit in the rain in the dirty alley, then put my coat on and finish walking home, with just my underwear on underneath. I feel so violated, but so turned on - I've never cum that hard, and I never even saw his face."

I started to pull back as she finished sharing her fantasy, but she grabbed me by the head. "Don't you dare; I'm so close! Please make me cum!"

"Keep talking, then." I went back to work.

"Oh fuck. I can't - mmm - I can't talk when you're doing this to me."

I started pulling away again, and she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Ok, ok, another fantasy? I'm living with my husband. He has poker night, so I'm home alone. I hear a knock at the door, and recognize one of his poker friends, so I let him in. He's handsome, and I know he likes me - sometimes when he's over I catch him looking at me just a little too long. But he's always been a gentleman. But today, he tells me my husband got drunk, and was telling stories he shouldn't have. About how good I am in bed. And the friend got all worked up, and came to see if they were - Jesus Christ, baby - if they're true."

I decided it was time to finish her off. I stopped alternating, and went to a steady pattern. My fingers rhythmically thrust in and out of her while my tongue took steady, soft strokes across her clit.

"I say I'd never do that, I'm so insulted, and try to throw him out - but he shows me an IOU from my husband. He got drunk and lost big. The friend says he will - don't stop - wipe it clean. So I don't have a choice, but - but it's not forced. Not like the first one. So I bring him to the bed - my husband's bed - and get on my knees. He's so cocky. He's smiling, getting what he always wanted. I hate him, but I also know I'm going to love it too. He makes me - fuck -"

I could feel the vice grip on my fingers getting tighter. Here it was. I started pressing harder with my fingers and tongue, pushing her over the edge.

"He makes me - me - oh god baby I'm gonna cum I'm gonna I'mcummiiiiiing!"

Her leg quivered and shook, and gave out under her - I had to catch her as she fell. After she caught her breath I reached up and shut off the water.

"That sounds amazing. Those both sound very hot, they're not weird and you shouldn't be ashamed of them. And I definitely want to help you make them come true sometime."

I remembered the two hours I'd sat in front of the computer, trying to think of how to construct the perfect fantasy for her.

"But let's talk about tonight. What does this look like, for you?"

"...Why?"

"Because I can make it happen, exactly as you want. Exactly."

We dried off and went back to my living room. I opened the Master PC program and entered a few quick commands, making it so that, for the next hour, all changes entered would be undone in 24 hours. Then I opened Dana's profile and made sure the text about keeping my secrets was still there. I locked it in - for the next 24 hours, even I couldn't undo it. Then I took a deep breath and brought her over.

"I have something to show you."

* * * * *

Later that night, I drove us downtown and circled the block, looking for a parking spot.

"Are you sure about this? Last chance, baby."

She nodded. "I can't wait - I think you're going to love it."

"Are you going to tell me what your plan is?"

"Oh, I almost forgot!" She reached in her pocket and handed me a printed set of instructions, step by step, for the evening. I glanced it over and then looked back at her. She smiled.

"I snared Keith, easily enough. He's so dumb, he wasn't a bit suspicious when I texted him, even though I'd stormed off earlier."

I could believe it. She was gorgeous - she wouldn't have to work hard to get me to do nearly anything. She had put on her earlier work clothes again - but she still looked stunning. She wore a knee-length pencil skirt, tight enough to still show off her strong legs and alluring ass. Her top was office-appropriate, but couldn't help but showcase her tremendous breasts. She had done her hair up, reapplied her makeup, and put on a wet, shiny lip gloss.

She laid out the first bit of her plan as we walked to the crosswalk.

"I'll go meet Keith, and take him up to the room - number 784. You go across to *that* bar -" she pointed at an upscale-looking winery across the way, "find and seduce his wife, and bring her up. I already booked the room here at The Getaway hotel."

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather just us two go up there alone?" I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "I don't think I want to let you out of my sight, much less seduce anyone else."

"I promise you are going to have a good time. And if you don't, when we are done and get back, I will make it up to you for as long as it takes." She giggled and clutched my dick over my pants. "Don't take too long seducing - I don't think you'll find it too difficult; you have a bit of a head start. Now go! I'll see you soon."

We split at the crosswalk, her heading back to The Getaway and me heading across the street.

I was nervous. I'd let Dana set up the whole thing with the Master PC - what if this was all some sort of elaborate trap for me, and I was about to be ambushed by the authorities? What if she had looked herself up, found what I'd done, and thirty bruisers with hammers were about to take me apart piece by piece? What if she had found a way past my block, messed with my mind, and this was all a hallucination? Those and a million other What Ifs swirled through my head as I opened the door and nervously glanced around.

It was a quiet, well-lit hotel bar. Mostly empty at the moment. A few patrons were sitting in groups of two or three, enjoying evening drinks after some business meeting or other or wrapping up their dinner, when I caught sight of a single woman at the back.

Banes
Banes
350 Followers