A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda gurgled in surprise. Her throat flexed on the head of my dick, trying to push me out, but she pushed through it.

"I think she's gonna do it - I think your wife is gonna deepthroat me!" I taunted Keith.

Dana continued to alternate between audible encouragement and whispering something in Amanda's ear, pushing her mouth down my cock all the while. Whatever she was whispering seemed to drive Amanda wild. Finally Amanda popped the head of my swollen cock into her throat and kept going until her nose was pressed against my pubic hairs. She let out a muffled gurgle of triumph and tried to come up for air, but again Dana kept her down.

"Not yet - you gonna ask him? He'll do it if you ask, but you have to ask him."

Amanda fought to raise her head, but Dana was insistent. "Ask him, or pass out on his fucking cock. I swear to god I'll hold you here until you black out with his shaft in your throat, whore."

My phone buzzed - another text from Madison: "I swear to god if you don't fuck me again ... It's all I can think about."

Amanda managed to nod as best she could, agreeing to whatever Dana had been asking, and Dana let her pull her mouth up off my cock. "Oh my *shit* I didn't think I could do that!" she cried.

Dana kissed her. "Mmm, I can taste his cock on your tongue. But ... now you have a question to ask, don't you?"

Dana wiped the spit from her chin and heaved a few deep breaths before looking at me. "My husband always wanted my ass, but I wasn't about to let him take me there - he couldn't even handle my vagina."

Keith had given up struggling and yelling in the corner for the most part. He had been so quiet recently I had honestly forgotten about him, but he started making vaguely angry noises again at Amanda's jab.

"So anyway ... earlier, when you pushed your thumb into me ... would you?"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, Amanda?"

"She needs a man's dick to take care of her," said Dana pointedly.

"I'd love to." I drew Amanda up, so we were both on our knees, me facing toward the foot of the bed and Keith, her back facing him. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her, feeling her chest press against me as she rested her hands on my shoulders.

I heard a ripping sound and opened my eyes. "There's just one more thing ..." said Dana. She was pulling a length of duct tape off the roll. She roughly pulled Amanda's arms behind her and started wrapping the tape around her elbows. She wound the roll of tape around Amanda's arms several times, until she was held in place from her elbows to her wrists. "There."

Amanda strained to look at the tape job over her shoulders, but was obviously unsuccessful.

"So ... that's why it was so important for his dick to get in my throat," I guessed.

"Indeed." Dana nodded, then looked at me, smiled, and stepped behind Amanda. "The best part about taping her up like this? It's not just that she's helpless to stop you fucking her as hard as you want, shoving your dick deep into her tightest hole again and again and again ..." Amanda and I both groaned. Dana reached around Amanda's body and cupped both breasts in her hands, holding them up like offerings to me. "Look at what it does to her tits!" I hadn't noticed at first, but Dana wasn't wrong - with Amanda's arms tied behind her, a pleasant side effect was that her shoulders were pulled back and her chest was thrust out proudly.

I leaned down and ran my tongue over Amanda's left nipple where Dana was holding it. My phone buzzed again, but Dana beat me to it. "You have a job to do - I'll take care of this."

"Are you ready?" I asked Amanda.

She just made a whimpering noise and shook her head. "I - I think I changed my mind. I don't want this - untie me, please."

I looked at Dana for guidance. She was typing on my phone and I wondered if she had heard, then she held up the phone for me to see. She had typed a note: She's into CNC again, go ahead, you're not a monster. Her safeword is anything nice about Keith.

I moved my mouth to Amanda's other C-cup breast, thrust before her. "No, I don't think so," I said before covering her nipple with my tongue.

"What? No, I said I don't - mmm - I don't want this anymore. I want to go. Untie me."

Dana stepped off the bed, leaving me alone with Amanda. I pulled my mouth off her nipple and put on my best fake-scary face as I suddenly grabbed her throat.

"It's a little late for that, slut. You think you can just suck my cock hard, get it nice and wet with your deepthroat spit, and then leave?"

She shrieked as I pushed her over backwards. She landed on her taped arms, looking at her husband Keith, upside down, as her head hung over the edge of the bed. I stepped between them and lined my dick up with her mouth again.

"I don't think so, slut. I need to cum again, and you don't get to just leave me high and dry. Now open up."

"Keith, please! Help mmmph!" She was cut off as I shoved my dick into her gullet in one go. I gave a few quick, deep thrusts, enjoying the sight of her throat bulging each time.

I pulled out soon, climbed back on the bed, and flipped Amanda over so she was face down again. I was happy to see my cock was nice and wet again - I also saw Dana's fingers were flying over my phone, but that didn't seem important at the moment.

"No no no, Amanda - you promised me your ass, and I'm gonna take it!"

"I've never had a dick as big as yours! Please - you'll rip me apart!"

"That's your problem, slut. You don't have to fucking enjoy it - you just need to take it." She could hardly move with her arms taped behind her, but she was trying to wriggle away - I put one hand in the small of her back to fully immobilize her and used the other to guide my cock to her rosebud.

"Keith, if you don't want me to ram your wife's shitter, you'd better speak up quickly," I said, not looking up.

He fought the restraints so hard he actually managed to break one leg free and start lifting the chair up. He got it about three inches off the ground, then fell on his side with a crash.

"Please, don't - don't push your huge, hard dick into my ass!" Amanda mock-begged.

I pretended not to listen. I pushed slowly into her, feeling the initial resistance give way to my steady pressure. I pressed continuously until my body was lying on hers, fully pinning her to the mattress. Her hands were still pinned behind her back and crushed between us.

Amanda was speechless. Her mouth was open, but no noise was coming out. I put my right hand around her neck, forcing her head toward her husband as he lay squirming on the ground. I whispered in her ear.

"Where's my cock, Amanda? Where's my cock in you? Tell him."

"You're in my ass. Oh god, Keith, his whole, hard dick is buried in my ass!"

I kissed her neck and began pumping my hips, pulling my shaft out and pushing it in again, making her ass stretch around me. I kept whispering in her ear, prodding her on.

"How does it feel? Do you like it?"

She groaned loudly. "It's good - yes, I like it. Go slow! Mmm, yes, I like your dick in me. I never let Keith fuck me there. I feel so full."

"Why didn't you let Keith take your ass? Why are you letting me?"

"I never let Keith have my ass because he's a pathetic, small-dicked, fucking loser." I smiled and started pumping faster, making the bed springs squeak with each thrust. "But you - I couldn't stop you! Oooohh, you just took what you wanted, like a man."

"What I wanted. Was. Your. Tight. Ass. Wrapped. Around. My. Dick." I spoke slowly, emphasizing each word with a hard thrust. The bed was starting to move scoot across the floor under the weight of the fucking.

"Oh fuck. And I'm not 'letting' you do anything - you're taking what you want and I couldn't fight you off. You're raping my ass in front of my husband!"

"And you're loving it, aren't you, you whore?" I had one hand on her shoulder and the other around her neck, and started using them to pull her back with every thrust. "I'm getting close, fuck."

Dana looked up from my phone, where she had been typing away, and set it down. "Give it to her, baby. Make her take it. Pound her hard."

"Yes, yes, I love it. Keep fucking me. You're gonna make me cum."

I kept pounding her as Dana walked over to the bed, getting closer to the action. I looked at her. The bed scooted another inch or two across the room under the force of my thrusts. "Shit, baby - I'm gonna cum. Her ass feels so good."

Dana shook her head, making me frown. She held up her folded instructions, pointing at the last line - it read "fuck her as hard as you want or can, but at the end, *I* get your cum."

I groaned, nodded, and kept pounding Amanda. She had her eyes locked with her husband. "He's gonna make me cum, baby. I didn't even know you could cum from an ass fuck. You never made me cum the normal way, and he's going to make me cum in the ass."

I kept fucking Amanda as hard as I could. The bed springs protested, and I could feel her hands, taped behind her, clutching at me. She was right on the edge. I reached around and grasped one of her breasts, pinching her nipple hard. "Cum for me you fucking whore. Cum on my cock in your ass."

"Ohhhhh, god!" Amanda cried out and came. Her leg muscles twitched and her hips bucked at me, trying to push me over the edge as well.

"Dana!" I called out. I knew I wasn't going to last either. I yanked my cock out of Amanada's ass in one go, found Dana standing by the side of the bed, and grabbed her by the shoulders. I roughly pushed her down to her knees. "Open your mouth," I ordered.

I grasped my shaft in my hand and gave it a few quick tugs, then erupted. Dana was leaning forward to catch my dick in her mouth, but the first blasts were too fast. I caught her on her forehead, then on her cheek before she closed her lips around the tip of my dick.

I grunted with each pump, filling my girlfriend's mouth full of my cum. We both moaned, smiling as we locked eyes. Eventually we broke and I pulled my softening cock from her mouth as she swallowed.

"That was amazing, baby," I said, helping her up. I turned to Amanda. "And you."

Amanda smiled widely at the two of us, and finally started giving me some real clues about what Dana had done with the Master PC. "'Amazing' doesn't quite cover it. Meeting you two a week before my wedding was the best luck of my life."

Dana and I started gently taking the tape off her arms as she looked back at Keith. "Oh, yeah, honey - you think I didn't know you've been cheating? I've been fucking these two a few times a month since before we were married. I had his cum on my lips when we kissed at the altar. Oh, and I'm filing for divorce in the morning and you're going to give me everything, or else I'm going to bring your last few 'interns' in and every one of us will testify, on the permanent court record, to how you don't know how to please a woman."

The fight had left Keith, and he just softly moaned. The three of us got dressed and headed out, leaving him on the floor to be found by housekeeping in the morning.

The three of us said our goodbyes in the lobby, then Dana and I started walking back to the parked car. I put an arm over her shoulders to draw her to me.

"Was that good for you, baby? Happy about where things ended?"

She looked at me. Her face was lit up.

"Absolutely," she promised. "Thank you for helping me stick it to Keith. Only one thing ..."

"Mmm?"

"When can we do it again?"