A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 06

Story Info
Visiting Sarah and Steve on their island.
13.7k words
4.78
13.6k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

This is part six of a continuing story. I recommend reading the previous entries before this one.

Major themes of this series are cuckolding, consensual nonconsent, and revenge.

All feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

* * * * *

Waking up came slowly the next morning. Dana moaned softly as I lifted my head, getting my bearings. We were spooning and my left hand was wrapped over her body. She held it in her hand, and her bare ass pressed against me. I carefully extracted my hand and grabbed my phone from the side table, but I heard a knock at the door before I could check the messages.

I kissed Dana on her shoulder and slid off the bed. I quickly pulled on some clothes as the knock came again, so I shut the door to not disturb Dana.

"Coming, coming!" called out as I opened the door.

"Not yet you aren't," retorted Madison.

Jesus, I wondered, does this woman *always* look amazing?

Madison cocked a hip and gave me a chance to take in the view, clearly knowing exactly what I was thinking. She was wearing a pair of tight yoga pants that made her cheerleader's thighs look amazing - and I could only imagine how her ass would look from behind. On top, she had an athletic sports bra, which made her breasts look almost as big as Dana's. She had several coffees in a drink tray with her.

"What are you doing here? It's ... what time is it?"

"It's 7:15, as requested ...?" Madison said as she pushed past me into the apartment. She was far too energetic for this time of day. "You texted me last night? Said I should come be an alarm clock, you had to wake up early for something?" I still had no idea what she was talking about - I certainly hadn't texted her anything like that. She set down the starbucks cups and took a few slow steps toward me, then continued in a more sexual tone, "You said I should come make good on my promise to lick your cum off someone's tits?"

It clicked - yesterday I had sent a picture of Dana to Madison, and she had responded saying she wanted to do just that. Last night, Dana had orchestrated her revenge on her boss Keith (with the help of my Master PC program), which consisted of making him watch me fuck Keith's wife Amanda. As I had done so, I'd noticed Dana texting on my phone - she must have set this up with Madison.

"Right, right," I said, nodding. "This way." I steered her down the hall to the bedroom, opened the door and pushed her in. "Look out, Dana! She's a live one! I'll be there after my shower." I shut the door and left the two to get acquainted.

I sat down at the computer in the living room and looked over the Master PC again, sipping one of the coffees Madison had brought. Everything was already set for Sarah and Steve, my ex and best friend who had betrayed me. It wasn't enough they had run off together; they had stolen my invention and sold it for billions of dollars that should have been mine. I smiled - today was the beginning of my revenge.

Then I checked on Amanda and Keith from last night. Dana had done a great job using my program - Amanda was already happy, no pain or other lingering ill effects from the intense ass-fucking I had given her the night before. She believed she'd had a great night of fun with her two old friends, and was on her way to file for divorce from Keith.

Keith, in my estimation, had gotten off light. He had laid a hand on Dana and tried to extort her, threatening to fire her unless she slept with him. Making him watch while Dana and I had fun with his wife had been fun, but it hardly felt severe enough for his crimes, in my opinion.

I started getting angry just thinking about it when I noticed something else - Dana had input that he would agree to the terms of Amanda's divorce, no matter what. Flicking back to her page, I saw that Amanda was planning to ask for everything. Literally. When she was done with him, he would literally not even own the clothes on his back.

Well played, Dana, I thought.

A loud moan brought me back to the present - it sounded like Dana and Madison were getting along just fine. I stood up to shower, looking forward to what would be waiting for me when I returned to the bedroom.

* * * * *

A limo arrived just a little later to take me to the airport.

"You sure you don't want to come along?" I asked Dana.

She nodded. "You go, have fun. I'll be here when you get back."

I kissed her. Madison had left a while ago, but Dana still had a post-orgasmic glow that made her look even sexier than usual.

"Really, it's fine, go. Have some fun, have some 'fun,' just promise me you won't forget about me."

"I promise."

"And promise you won't tell me about any 'fun' unless I ask you to."

"I promise."

"One last thing?"

I finished tying my laces and stood before her again. "Yes ma'am?"

She grabbed my crotch through my pants and pulled me close, pushing her chest into my face. "Tell me, who is the best lay you ever had?"

"Dana Mitchell," I responded without hesitation.

"Who is the best, most wholesome girlfriend in the world?"

"Dana Mitchell, ma'am."

"And who is going to suck your soul out through your cock when you get back?"

"Dana Mitchell, I sure hope."

"Don't forget it!"

We finally parted and I went to the elevator, where the limo driver was waiting, pretending he hadn't seen and heard everything.

"Didn't want to let you go, eh?" he joked. "Seems like a fiery one."

The elevator doors opened and I was about to get on when I stopped in my tracks - Julie was in her cheerleader uniform and stepping off on my floor.

"Oh, hi!" she giggled without stopping. She strode quickly to my apartment door and rang the bell. I watched as Dana opened the door, pulled Julie in, and shot a wink my way.

The driver and I were so stunned we couldn't speak.

I stepped onto the elevator and finally answered the driver's earlier question: "Oh, you have no idea."

* * * * *

The driver steered me past the main terminal and drove straight onto the tarmac, where a small private flight was waiting for me. He carried my bags aboard as I took in the sight. Sarah had really rolled out the red carpet for me - literally. A small red rug tumbled down the stairs from the airplane's cabin, and an attractive stewardess was waiting at the top of the stairs with a bottle of champagne.

So this, I thought, is what ten billion dollars of someone else's money gets you.

The pilot introduced herself, then closed the cockpit door and began preparing for takeoff, leaving just me and the stewardess in the back.

"You can sit anywhere you like, sir," she said. She had bright red hair done up in a severe bun, with a knee-length skirt and a freshly-pressed white collared shirt, underneath a boxy suit jacket. I looked around the cabin - there were several comfortable-looking chairs, of course, but also a couch on each side. I took a corner of a couch as she introduced herself.

"My name is Emma, and you can call me if there's anything you need at all during the flight. I'm here to serve you in any way you need, sir."

I grinned, sitting down. She probably didn't mean it to sound as dirty as it sounded to me, but it was enough to get my blood flowing all the same. Emma was good looking, and her uniform was not particularly flattering - I could only imagine how sexy she would look naked. I pulled out my laptop as we began taxiing toward takeoff.

"Out of curiosity, Emma - what was your last name?"

I soon had her profile brought up and gave it a quick skim. To my surprise, it seemed she might have been aware of how her phrasing could be taken, after all - it appeared that one of her biggest fantasies was to have sex with a client while on a long flight, but she had never done anything about it.

Seems like a real shame, I thought, not to make her dreams come true.

By the time the flight had leveled off and the pilot informed us we had about three hours to our destination, I had some changes ready for Emma in the Master PC program. I considered tweaking her various individual settings, but decided to give a general input instead, and let the program translate it.

Input: You are very attracted to your passenger, and strongly considering finally acting on your long-time fantasy. You trust that he will keep your secret and not try to get you fired or anything, even if you approached him and he said no. You want to try to seduce him before the flight lands.

Would she be direct? Shy? Proud or ashamed? I decided against manipulating things too closely; I preferred to put "guardrails" on the situation to steer it toward the conclusion I wanted, but without so much direct control that I couldn't be surprised.

I caught her stealing several looks at me from her seat a few chairs away, and after letting several go by I caught her eyes and smiled. She blushed and looked away as she nervously fidgeted with her uniform. I kept looking at her, letting her feel my eyes across her body, before I looked away.

After a few minutes the pilot clicked off the Fasten Seatbelt sign and Emma stood up and came to me. "Here, let me help you with that," she said, reaching down to my groin and undoing my own seatbelt. "There you go. Wouldn't want you feeling too constricted."

"Thank you, Emma," I smiled.

She turned to hide her blush, as if surprised at her own bravery. She walked back to the front of the cabin, giving me time to admire her backside. Perhaps not as well-muscled and toned as some of my recent partners, but it was nonetheless quite attractive. I looked up to see she had caught me staring.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked.

"I asked, sir, if you'd like anything to drink."

"I'd have a mojito, if you'll join me," I said.

She smiled but shook her head. "I'd love to, but I'm really not supposed to. If Sarah found out -"

I made a show of looking around the cabin. "Is Sarah here? It's just you and me, Emma, and I can keep a secret."

She started mixing but asked, "Oh? Can you? What's the biggest secret you're keeping right now?"

"Oh, but then it wouldn't be a secret, would it?"

"No, I suppose not, but tell me anyway."

I chuckled. "I'll give you a hint, Emma - it's about you."

She paused for a half second, then continued making the drinks. She turned toward me with one in each hand. "Then I'm afraid it's not much of a secret," she said as she handed one over and sat down next to me on the couch. "I've known your type for a long time, and I know just what you are thinking about."

"I'll tell you what - I'll bet you on it. I'll tell you my secret, and if it's what you're thinking, I'll leave you alone the whole rest of the flight. And I still won't tell anyone you had a drink with me."

"And if I win?"

"You can name your price after you've won."

She agreed with a nod and I said, "My secret, Emma, isn't that I think you're gorgeous, or something much more crudely put than that. I would never be so crass as to simply try to talk you out of your clothes. My secret is - what material is this?" I reached between us and rubbed the back of my hand down her arm, over her boxy uniform jacket.

"Some sort of polyester?"

"-It's that I simply hate polyester, and I'm in fact allergic to it." I winked at her over the top of my glass as I finished it.

She laughed, but stood up and shucked off her jacket, leaving her in her shirt and skirt. "Yes, I'm sure you would never be as crass as to try to talk a woman out of her clothes. No, never you, sir."

She took my glass and walked back to the front. This time I didn't try to hide it as I checked out her backside while she walked away. She caught me looking again.

After a moment she brought back two new drinks.

"What is this? Is this a Sex on the Beach?" I asked. She nodded as she puckered her lips and began sucking her straw. "You wanted to give me a Sex on the Beach?"

"No - I wanted to have a Sex on the Beach with you. It's a wonderful drink anytime, but especially enjoyable with the right partner, wouldn't you agree?"

I could feel myself getting hard, and I spread my legs. She looked down, noticing my cock stretching my pants fabric, then looked back up at me.

"I'll tell you what, Emma - I propose another bet. I can do a magic trick. If I can get your next drink ready for you, without touching that beverage cart, you drink it all down." She stuck her tongue out, licking around the rim of her cup to catch any remaining drops. "Mmm, I like a woman who will swallow," I said.

She blushed slightly again, but a combination of the drinks and our combined flirtations were getting to her. She raised her eyebrows at me. "Again, I ask, what do I get if I win?" She leaned forward slightly, placing her hand on my knee. Somewhere, she'd undone the top button of her shirt.

"I'm quite confident I can use this magic trick to prepare a drink for you without touching the beverage cart. I'll let you name your price if you win, again."

"Very well then, sir. Make me a drink." She clapped her hand on my knee twice, then left it resting just a little higher up my thigh.

"It's all done. It was ready for you the minute I saw you, Emma." I reached out and grabbed her wrist, gently pulling her hand higher up my thigh.

"Wh-where?"

"Ever heard of a 'blowjob shot'?" I asked.

She snorted with laughter, pulling her hand back to cover her mouth. She was nearly incoherent - I thought she might fall off the couch, but she managed to gasp out "That has to be one of the worst lines I've ever heard!"

When she managed to get control of herself, she wiped away her tears and smoothed her uniform. "Still, I suppose you may have technically won the bet."

She slowly slid off the couch onto her knees in front of me and placed both her hands on my thighs, feeling my muscles. "Are you going to hold me to that bet? No mercy?"

I took off my own jacket and leaned back. I put a pillow behind my head so I could enjoy the show. "No, none," I said, shaking my head.

She slid her hands all the way up my thighs to my groin and started massaging my hard length through my pants. "You really want me to suck you off? Swallow every drop of your cum, sir?" She leaned forward and nuzzled my dick. "You're really gonna make your stewardess suck your dick, get her blowjob shot, off a little bet?"

"Well, you did say you were here to serve me for the flight."

"Quite right," she said, reaching for my belt buckle with a smile. "Well, I guess I don't have a choice."

* * * * *

Sarah was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs when we touched down some time later. Seeing her again was more emotional than I had thought - I had to pause in the airplane doorway, grasping for the handle to hold myself up for a moment. It had been three years since I'd come home and found her gone without a word, but it suddenly felt like yesterday.

She was standing in the shade under a large awning to shield her from the hot sun. It was scorching hot - it hit me like a wave as soon as I stepped down the stairs. I was already sweating by the time I got my two small suitcases the short distance across the tarmac to Sarah. We paused for a few beats, taking each other in.

She broke the awkward silence first. "It's good to see you again. You're looking great."

If I was hornier than I'd ever been and could only cum by thinking of a certain person, I thought, seeing them in person would probably be pretty great.

"You too, Sarah."

I looked her up and down. She was wearing a white sundress which fluttered in the wind, pressing its loose form against her curves. She had put on a little bit of weight since we had been together, which made her look more attractive. She had hardly been anorexic when we were living together, but the extra weight had filled her out a little, made her look more womanly. Her hips and chest were both fuller and her thighs looked a little softer.

She turned and started walking away, saying "Let me show you to your guest house."

She led me to a waiting convertible. Powder blue, white leather seats ... It took me a moment to place it.

"Wait. Is this the -"

"1954 F-type?" Sarah smiled and revved the engine. She put it into gear and we squealed toward a mansion I could see on a nearby hill. She grinned a little in embarrassment. "Yeah, it is."

"My dream car," I noted. "Do you remember when I told you about it?"

"Ah, no, I don't think so." I could tell she was lying.

"It was on the way back from your parents. Your dad was being a dick, like usual, and I was frustrated. You were trying to calm me down. You don't remember that?"

She was getting hot. She licked her lips and glanced at me in the passenger seat.

"It might ring a little bit of a bell."

"You pulled over and asked me to think about something else, to tell you about something nice. You bent over the seat and -"

"I remember -"

"You were pretty good at distracting me, as I recall."

She glanced back at me, then down at my crotch. Thanks to my Master PC inputs, she hadn't been able to think of much but sex in the last two weeks - and could only cum when remembering or imagining sucking my hard dick. She remembered pulling over and 'distracting' me while I told her about my dream car, alright.

She was still trying to play the devoted wife, however. "Listen ... I'm married now. And I'm - I'm pregnant."

Sarah parked in front of a house a few hundred feet down the hill from the entrance to the mansion and showed me her ring. It was enormous. It was made of three diamonds, a large one flanked on either side by smaller ones ... but the smaller ones were still larger than any centerpieces I'd seen on another wedding ring before.

"He must be quite a guy. That ring, this private island of yours? This guest house here is bigger than most people's main houses," I said as we walked into the guest house.

"So, listen ... It's Steve." I pretended to be surprised as she continued, "I, we ... we didn't mean to hurt you. It just ... happened. I'm sorry for - for back then."

I sat down heavily on the couch, and Sarah sat down next to me.

"I just ... I don't know what to say," I said.

"I know, it's a lot," she nodded. "But that's why I'm so glad you could come here -"

"Cum here?" I asked

"-to our island, so we could clear the air and reconnect, and -"

"Cum where?" I asked, interrupting her. This time she got my meaning. She leaned back, mock offended, and pretended to slap me.

"Now, now, none of that. I'm a married woman!"

"Are you saying married women never ...?"

"Well, we do. I mean, I... But you shouldn't -"

I leaned back and put an arm over the back of the couch - near her shoulders but not touching her.

"Do you ever think back to when we were dating? When you would ... like the time I told you about my dream car?" I knew damn well she had been thinking of nothing else recently, but I wanted to remind her of that.

She moaned softly and leaned forward, putting her hand on my chest. "I'm glad you don't have any hard feelings for me or Steve. I'm surprised you took it so well, and -"

"I seem to remember you took it pretty well, yourself."

She gasped and started to pull back, but I put my arm around her shoulders and kept her against me. I could feel her chest against mine - I was starting to get hard.

"Now, really, I'm a happily married woman, and you can't be -"

"Really? You're happily married? Come on, Sarah."

She looked me in the eyes. She was starting to breathe heavily. "What makes you think that I'm not?"

"Sarah ... no one calls their ex after three years and invites them to a private island just to say 'hello.'" She still had her left hand on my chest, and I grabbed it in my own and started moving it downward toward my crotch.

She looked down at my groin, only putting up token resistance as her hand crept closer to my semi-erect dick.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers