A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sighed on the big screen. "I - I think it is. But I enjoy it so much. I can't help it, I love sucking your dick."

"You love it even though it's degrading?"

"Yes! Yes. I never did before, but recently, yeah, I love sucking your cock. The taste of you in my mouth, the shape ... it drives me wild."

"Do you want to suck my dick now?"

Sarah nodded vigorously, making her free-hanging tits jiggle. "Yeah, I want-"

"Beg," I ordered.

Sarah looked incredulous. "You want me ... to beg? To suck your dick?"

I stood up and started walking to my discarded clothes.

"Wait, wait, ok. Um, I want to suck your dick. Can I please suck your dick?"

In the movie theater, I turned to Steve. He was staring at the screen, transfixed.

"This is a good lesson, friend," I said. "If you can make them beg for you, it's usually a good sign."

Steve just nodded, watching his wife debase herself.

Back on screen, I had sat down in Steve's favorite chair again and was looking at his naked wife. "Come on, you can do better than that."

"Um please, please let me suck your dick? I really want it. I want to suck your dick."

"Yeah, you said that, Sarah. Why should I let you? What's in it for me?"

She was baffled. She's never felt so confused, but also, somehow, aroused. Being made to beg for what she still considered degrading, having to think of what was in it for the man - as if the obvious wasn't enough - was reaching parts of her she didn't know existed.

"Um, the blowjob? You can ... I'll suck you off? You can cum in my mouth."

On screen, I reached forward and slowly pushed two fingers into her wet mouth. Sarah started sucking on them, running her tongue up and down the invaders' length. I kept pushing until I hit the back of her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide and she gagged, reaching up and slapping my wrist.

I shook my head. "You still have a lot of gag reflex. I bet you wouldn't even take me into your throat - honestly, it hardly seems worth it."

"I, I'm sorry! Listen - Steve is, he's not big. I-"

"How big?"

"Maybe three inches?"

"What about when he's hard?"

"No, I mean ... I meant three inches hard."

In the theater, I looked over at Steve. He was biting his lip so hard I could see a spot of blood dripping down his chin. He hung his head in shame.

Sarah continued, "So I just haven't had to think about that in a long time. But I can learn! You can teach me!"

I sat impassively, letting her fill the silence in desperation.

"Please, let me suck your dick! I'll try to deepthroat you, I promise. You can put it in my throat! I just need some practice, and you - can I practice deepthroating on your dick? Please?"

I nodded, and she jumped forward. She puckered up and gave the very end of my dick a big, wet, open mouthed kiss.

"She's trying to get all that precum up," I explained to Steve in the theater. "I think she really likes the taste. See how her cheeks get sucked in here? That's what happens when a woman is sucking hard on a cock she really likes. That doesn't happen when she's just going through the motions - it's a sign she's worshiping the cock."

Steve just nodded as Sarah, satisfied she had gotten all my leaking precum, began her slow descent toward my balls.

"I don't know, doesn't look like she thinks it's degrading anymore, eh?" I asked Steve.

He just shook his head, so I slapped his shoulder. "I said, it doesn't look like she thinks it's degrading anymore, huh? Damn, look at her go!"

"Yeah, no, she doesn't seem to think it's degrading anymore," Steve managed to choke out.

Sarah's brown curls fell over her face, obscuring the view. All you could see on screen was her hair and head bobbing in my lap. We were both moaning on every downstroke, the sounds filling the theater with a rhythmic beat.

"Don't worry, buddy - you can see more in a second."

On screen, Sarah was already reaching for a hair tie she had around her wrist. She carefully began gathering her hair up as she continued bathing my cock with her tongue, getting every inch wet.

Steve was staring into his popcorn, so I reached over and tapped him on the shoulder. "Steve, look up! It's ok, you can see her face again! Can't see much of my schlong though!"

He slowly looked up. I had paused the movie and zoomed in a little, so the full screen was covered with a closeup of his wife, looking up through her eyelashes at me as if looking for my approval. Her moist lips were stretched around my hard cock, and I had moved a hand to grab the ponytail she had just made. Most of my dick was buried in her mouth, but a bit was still visible at the base.

"I'd hit the back of her mouth, here - so she wasn't able to get more in her mouth very easily," I explained to Steve as we stared at the screen together. "That's about three inches or so she still has to get. That sound about right, Steve? About three inches?"

He nodded and gulped. "Yeah, looks like about three inches left."

"Hey, wasn't about three inches what she said your ... nevermind, let's get back to the lesson." I pretended to be flustered, as if I hadn't meant to remind him of Sarah's recent revelation.

I hit Play again and the movie continued. Sarah immediately jumped back into action, inhaling my cock like her life depended on it. Spit was starting to escape the seal of her lips and wet my whole length. Every time she pulled back, my dick looked shiny in the light.

"Come on, Sarah - you said you were going to take me into your throat. You want me to make you cum? You want me to fuck you again? Show me why you deserve it."

Sarah moaned affirmatively to each question, then nodded and stopped her vigorous bobbing. She pulled back a moment to take a couple deep breaths, then pushed herself forward onto my dick, slowly attempting to take it all. She was leaning forward with her hands on her knees, which pushed her ass out.

I grabbed her head with both hands, my fingers interlaced, and started pulling down. On the screen, Steve watched as the muscles in my arms flexed. Sarah's gagging sounds filled the theater as she hit the back of her mouth again.

"My cock is going in your throat, Sarah - the only question is if you're putting it there or I am," I growled on screen.

Steve moaned, and I tapped him on the shoulder. "See that, Steve? How I told her what to expect? Sometimes it's good to set expectations so she knows what's coming."

He nodded.

I held her tight as she tried to pull away, instead pulling her further down. Another inch slowly slid into her mouth as my hard dick forced its way into her throat. Sarah was filling the theater with wet, loud choking and gagging noises, but she wasn't fighting back. She started to raise her arms as if to slap my legs to tap out, but then she put them behind her and grabbed one wrist in the other hand.

"Oh, fuck, that's a good girl," I was moaning. "Take my big cock into your throat like a good slut. Don't stop."

I slowly pushed the last of my length into her gullet. She attempted to swallow, her tongue rippling down my full length as my chin rested against her balls.

On the screen, my phone buzzed, and I released Sarah with one hand to check the message. I smiled, seemingly completely relaxed as Sarah's whole body tensed with the challenge of pleasing my dick.

"It was from Dana, my girlfriend," I told Steve. "She said she wished she could wake me up by sucking on my morning wood."

I set my phone down and let Sarah pull herself off my dick. She choked up a bit of spit and wiped it away with the back of her hand as she took several deep breaths. She was staring at my dick, wet with her throat spit.

"I think a bit of spit slime might have dripped off my balls onto your favorite chair, man. Sorry," I said in the theater.

On screen, I gripped my dick by the base and waved it at her. "You want me to make you cum again? Put it in your throat."

Sarah couldn't decide if she loved or hated my dick, but she knew she needed it. She needed to cum. And if the way to that was deepthroating my rod, she knew what she had to do. Sarah steeled and repositioned herself, fixed her eyes on me, and went back to worshiping my shaft with her mouth.

She inhaled most of it, until I felt my head against the back of her mouth again, and swallowed me whole. This time she was able to go all the way. She looked up triumphantly as her nose pressed against my abdomen, my balls on her chin.

My voice came through the speakers: "Ah, fuck, that's good. That feels so good, Sarah. You're gonna make me cum."

"Mmmm," she moaned. She pulled back an inch or two - not enough to pop me out of her throat, but just enough to create some movement. Then she rammed her face down again. She repeated this again and again, using her throat to fuck my dick.

"Ah, not too degrading is it now, huh, Sarah? Now that you've almost got your prize."

I reaffixed my hands to her head and took control. I started taking control of the pace, lifting and dropping her head again and again, making the ridge of my cockhead pop in and out of her throat repeatedly.

The theater filled with a rhythmic, obscene GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK sound. I looked over and saw Steve had his head in his hand, eyes looking down and away from the action, so I paused the movie again.

"Steve, buddy - you gotta watch this stuff to learn it. You want to know how to please your wife, right? Like a real man?"

The screen was frozen on Sarah's face, covered with a look of lust and proud accomplishment. My dick covered half the screen and was clearly in the middle of a long thrust into her gullet.

Steve looked at me with tears in his eyes. "How does this help *me* please her, though? This is just you using her like a hole, to get what you want. How does taking her like this help *me* make her cum?"

"Steve, my best friend - you just gotta keep watching. I promise you, when she cums, it'll be worth it. You'll understand it all, soon."

He looked back at the screen despondently, but nodded. I resumed the show.

A rhythmic GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK filled the theater again.

"Ah, fuck I'm close, Sarah. I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum, fuck."

It had been almost impossible to resist standing up and fully taking over, thrusting my hips in and out of her throat, but I wanted to stay seated in the chair to rub it in with Steve. Sarah's head was a blur as I held it, pumping it up and down my full length. The swollen end of my dick was sliding in and out of her throat with ease.

"God, fuck, I'm gonna cum. You want it down your throat or in your mouth?"

"Mmm, mmm, mhhmph," Sarah moaned out between glucks. If I hadn't been so close to the edge, I'd have realized she was in no position to speak.

I pushed her head all the way down a final time, hard. Her nose bent as it was shoved against my pubes, and I could feel her throat spasming, trying to push my member out.

I came with an animalistic roar. After the first pulse straight down her throat, I let Sarah pull back some, and she withdrew until her lips were sealed just over the head of my dick. The rest of my cum blasted into her mouth, letting her taste it all.

Sarah slowly pulled her lips off my softening shaft and looked up at me, smiled, and swallowed.

"Mmm, that was - cough - a lot," she said.

I grabbed for a bottle of water and downed at least half of it in a single go - now it was my turn to fight for breath.

"You look really sexy when you do that, Sarah," I said, drawing a wide smile. "When you were leaning forward, hands on your knees, ass sticking out behind you? You looked so good."

She looked up at me, blushing. Her makeup was smeared, her lipstick rubbed off on my dick. Her lips and throat were bruised, and a bit of thick, shiny cum had escaped her mouth and was dripping down her chin ... and her face had an unmistakable look of love and lust plastered across it.

Theater-me looked at Steve and paused the movie. "That's our first lesson, my friend. Make sure that whatever horrifying, debasing, degrading things you make her do, end it with a compliment."

He just looked at me, shellshocked.

I continued unimpeded. "So, what felt fair to you for this? You know, this, relationship expert, 'gonna save you from divorce by teaching you how to fuck and saving your marriage' thing you asked me to do for you?"

As before, he was confused about what I was asking about at first, but then pulled out his phone for an electronic payment. He again started with a 1 and then started adding 0s when I interrupted him.

"You know, uh, this is kinda hard for me, you know? Like, I have a girlfriend now, and I'm not sure how she would feel about this, really. Do you think you learned everything you need to know?"

He froze, fingers over the phone keyboard in the dark of the theater. The frozen image was still on the screen. He glanced at it, then up at me.

"She's never looked at me like that in my life. Not on our wedding day, not when we found out she was pregnant. Please, I need more help. You can't stop yet. I'll pay you, please! Help me learn."

I drew him into a hug as he began to weep softly. I gently pulled the phone from his hand and entered $5 million, and in the explanation box I entered "relationship help/advice," then hit Send. A moment later I heard a corresponding Ding on my own phone.

"It's going to be ok, buddy," I told him.