A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just think about it," I whispered in her ear. "Think about my dick, hard, just for you. Remember how hard I used to make you cum?"

She moaned. "But, my husband, Steve - I'm married."

I didn't let up. "Remember how hard I got for you. Think of it. Remember the way it felt to hold my dick in your hand?"

Finally, she put her hand on my crotch, feeling the warmth. She felt the length of my shaft, the sun glinting on her enormous, jewel-encrusted wedding ring.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

I gently moved my hand to her spine, right between her shoulder blades, and applied just a hint of pressure. She leaned forward, her head inching downward.

"Oh, god, I'm so hard for you, Sarah," I continued, just barely above a whisper. "Don't you miss it? Feeling its weight, its warmth ..."

Sarah moaned, still hesitant but slowly giving in.

"...its taste?"

"Oh god," she said. She shifted in her seat, moving so she was lying down on the couch, my crotch in her face. She looked up at me with a bit of drool hanging from the corner of her mouth. "Would it be ok? If I ...?"

I nodded. She undid my zipper and started pulling my pants down. I lifted my ass to assist, pressing my dick against her face, making her moan again. She nuzzled her face against my dick through my boxers, before pulling them down as well.

"Oh, shit," Sarah said as my dick came into view. "I - you're right. I do miss it."

I wasn't fully hard yet, but that was going to change soon. Sarah held my length in her left hand, lifting it up slightly to place a kiss on the top of my shaft. Then another, and another.

"Mmm, Sarah, that feels good," I groaned.

"It's so weird," she said. "I hadn't thought about this, you, in years, and then suddenly it's the only thing I can think about."

She opened her mouth and swallowed my full length to the root. Her wet tongue worked the entire shaft, from the head down and up again. I could feel myself getting harder as she worked me. She moaned as she felt my cock fill with blood, making it take up more room in her mouth. A few inches at the bottom of my dick reappeared when she couldn't take it all anymore.

Just then, her phone rang from her purse. She started to pull her mouth off my cock but I grabbed a fist of her hair and held her in place as I pulled her phone from her clutch. It was Steve.

"Don't stop Sarah - not unless you want your husband to know what a good cocksucker you are for me," I said.

She started to moan a protest but stopped as I clicked on the phone and brought it to my ear.

"Hey Steve," I said. "Sarah's a little occupied at the moment - how have you been?" I reached down with my other hand and cupped her ass.

"Oh, uh, hi." It was weird hearing his voice again. We had been friends for years, and then one day he stole billions from me and ran off with my girl. "It's been a while," he said as I squeezed Sarah's ass.

"Yeah, yeah it has. It's good to hear your voice again."

"I'm looking forward to reconnecting in a bit. But, uh, where's Sarah?"

I flexed my cock in her mouth. I was fully hard now, my hard dick stretching her lips. She wasn't trying to take me deep - just repeatedly pulling the first few inches in and out of her mouth, and stroking my shaft with her left hand, making her wedding ring sparkle in the sunlight.

"Oh, she's nearby," I said. "She's working on a hard project at the guest house with me."

I squeezed her ass again, then started pulling her long sundress up until I could see it directly. She was wearing a pair of dark blue panties that barely covered her cheeks. I admired her flesh for a moment.

"Well, I'm glad Sarah's being helpful."

I ran a finger over her pussy lips, and up to her opening. She was on fire. I looked down at her as I continued massaging her over her underwear. Her hand was working overtime, stroking me up and down as she sucked on my head. Her tongue ran back and forth over the ridge where my head met my shaft.

"Yeah, yeah - she's been very helpful. I couldn't have done this on my own. Well, not as well."

I tugged at the top of Sarah's underwear, and she lifted her hips to accommodate as I slipped her panties off.

"That's my Sarah - always happy to help with anyone's problem. What was that?"

I had pushed two fingers into Sarah's dripping pussy, making her moan loudly around my cock. I flexed in her mouth again. Her tongue was working wonders, but if I were going to cum, I needed more. I wanted to feel her lips deeper down my cock.

"Oh, nothing. Just Sarah. She, uh, stubbed her toe," I lied. I worked my fingers in and out of her, quickly coating them in her fluids, making her moan again. "Yeah, she pounded it pretty good."

"Is she ok? If it's bad, tell her to keep it elevated."

I muted myself, then hissed at her "Take it deeper, Sarah - I can't cum like this." Then I used my fingers like a hook, drawing her up onto her knees while her face stayed glued to my cock, and unmuted the phone. "Yeah, keep it elevated, you got it."

"I'm glad Sarah is there to help you out," Steve was saying. "She's always good at taking care of an entire problem at once, not just part of it."

Sarah pushed her head down, swallowing more of my hard dick as my fingers began massaging her G spot.

"Yeah, she's working on the whole thing," I agreed. "Doesn't quite have it yet, but I think she's getting there."

"Could you ask her if she's going to be ready for dinner soon? I was going to make some of my trademark sausages." I could hear Steve coming through the phone, even when I had set it down on the arm of the couch.

I held the phone in front of her face and made sure she saw as I turned on the speaker button, then set the phone down on the arm of the couch again. I returned my hand to the top of her head and started thrusting my hips, taking control for the first time.

"I don't think she'll be hungry for a while," I told Steve as I fucked his wife's mouth. Her spit started to run down the sides of my shaft and over my balls. "She's having a snack right now, actually - looks like her mouth is pretty full."

Steve sounded disappointed. "Oh. Well, ok. I can have the sausages ready later on then."

Sarah tried to pull away, but I held her in place as I repeatedly drove my cock into her mouth. I was battering her tonsils with every thrust, my dick trying to find its way deeper than her mouth could accommodate. She knew I wanted to feel her throat.

"Uh, hmm, not sure I'd bother, honestly," I got out between thrusts. "I think she's had her fill of sausage."

Sarah continued working her tongue on my length. I could feel it massaging every inch of my hard dick as she worked to get me off, to make me cum in her mouth as I spoke with her husband.

Steve now sounded downright dejected. "Oh man, that sucks. I thought she liked my sausages."

I was sure I had bruised Sarah's mouth by now as I battered the back of her throat, but she still wasn't taking me any deeper. I could feel I was getting close. My hips must have been a blur as I held her head still and pumped away, fucking her dripping mouth like it was a pussy. My cock looked slick with her spit, and it looked like her face was getting smeared with spit too.

"Between us, I'm afraid it's a little dry," I said. "She confided in me that she likes her sausage wet."

She moaned as I hit the back of her mouth again. Finally, I could feel it loosen somewhat, and my cockhead pushed a little ways into her throat. She had reached a hand between her legs and was furiously rubbing herself.

"I appreciate you saying that, and taking care of Sarah," Steve said. "You're a good friend, even after all these years."

I was on the edge. I was going to explode at any moment, I could tell. I was going to fill Sarah's mouth with my cum. Her eyes were watering, ruining her makeup as tears streaked her cheeks.

"No problem, buddy - it was the least I could do," I said, and hung up.

"Jesus fuck you're gonna make me cum, Sarah," I warned. "I'm going to fill your fucking mouth."

She moaned again, and I could her hand between her legs start moving faster. I kept tight hold of her head and started jerking it up and down in time with my thrusts, using her face like it was nothing but a tool to masterbate with. A wet sucking sound left her throat every time I pulled my cock out.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth and you're gonna swallow all of it for me, aren't you?" I asked. I pushed hard again, battering my way into her throat. I didn't give a shit if she didn't like it. "Swallow every fucking drop, slut."

She gagged loudly, her body trying to reject my shaft as it advanced into her throat. I just flexed my grip and pulled her back down onto my hard dick.

"God that feels so fucking good. Uhh, yeah, take it."

I pulled my cock back, giving her a few thrusts of relative peace to catch her breath before I pushed in again. I rammed my hips up as I brought her head down, her brown hair flying behind her as her head descended. With a wet squelch my shaft finally pushed all the way into her throat, and her nose was finally at rest against my pubic hair, her lips stretched wide around my base.

I held her there as she continued to rub herself, her hand a blur as she flicked her clit back and forth. Suddenly she started twitching, her whole body spasming as she came. I could see her juices start running down her legs.

"Mmmm mmmmhmm!" she moaned, sending vibrations through my cock as it was still lodged in her throat.

She pushed me over the edge. Without a word of warning, I started to blast, sending burst after burst of my cum straight down her to her stomach.

Sarah started choking again but I held her in place, forcing her to take my load. I could feel her swallowing, making her tongue ripple against my whole dick like a wave. When my last burst had fired I slowly sat down on the couch again and let go of her head. She pulled her head off my dick like the breaching of a whale. Several strands of cum stretched between my cockhead and her mouth as she gasped for air.

"Ohmygodyoubastard," she spat. "You fucking asshole."

I was unmoved. "You fucking loved it," I said.

Sarah did a double take. "Are you kidding? You think you can just treat me like -"

"Like someone who just got facefucked while on the phone to their husband? And came from it?"

She cut herself off, a shocked look on her face.

"Tell me, Sarah - when was the last time you came?"

Her mouth opened and closed a time or two. She was flabbergasted, unsure how I knew what I was talking about or how she should feel about it.

"Let's talk again tomorrow. If I went too far, I'll sincerely apologize, do what I can to make it right, and leave as soon as you want me to. You never have to see me again. But! If you admit you liked it, you tell me you liked sucking my cock again and you missed it all these years, then we can do it again."

She slowly nodded. Sarah seemed like she was slowly coming down to earth and becoming aware of her situation and surroundings again. She touched her face, feeling the thick throat spit that coated her chin. I handed her her phone, and she used the camera to take a look at her makeup.

She let out a rueful chuckle. "You fucking destroyed me!"

I nodded and chuckled softly back. "Yeah, I suppose so. You might want to touch that up before dinner with Steve."

"Oh, you think? Think he might notice something amiss?"

"Or you could chance it, I guess. Say, has he by chance gone blind in the last three years?"

We both laughed loudly until we collapsed back on the couch. When we could talk again, Sarah invited me up for dinner.

"It'll look weird if you don't come for dinner. Just ... this was a one-time, fluke thing, right? No need to mention it to him, because it's never going to happen again, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, for sure. Just between us."

* * * * *

Dinner had more than its share of awkward pauses as we got reacquainted, but we eventually settled into our old rhythm. Steve had become something of a real cook, and, after tossing his hand-made sausages for being "too dry," had whipped up an excellent backup dinner of pasta and chicken.

"That was great, Steve, thanks," I said as we began clearing up. "I really enjoyed the chicken - and I think Sarah couldn't get enough of the cream sauce."

Sarah choked on her wine and shot me a dirty look, but Steve didn't notice it as he was taking the dishes to the sink.

"Ah, thanks!" he said. "I bet you're wondering, 'where's the help?' We have some folks around a few days a week, but we don't like having people here all the time. Just felt too ... invasive? Felt like people were all up in our business, you know?"

"Yeah, I hate it when people are in my business," I said. "Say, Sarah - you've been coughing a lot - you have something in your throat?"

Steve immediately dropped his dishes and rushed to his wife's side to check on her. He seemed like quite the devoted husband.

"Would you get the thermometer? It's in the second bathroom, just down the hallway, second left, then a right, and it's the third door on your left."

"Sure, Steve," I said and walked off through the mansion that should have been mine.

I hadn't been paying much attention to his directions and soon became turned around in the labyrinthine passages of their manor. I found myself ascending a spiral staircase, and then in a study. The walls were covered in inane "live laugh love" type decor, but that wasn't what caught my eye - on the middle table there were several handwritten pages of lists, clearly done in two different hands.

Taking a closer look, I saw a book called "Building A Better Marriage." It was opened to a page on "negotiating what's best for you and your partner in the bedroom."

Holy shit, this is a goldmine, I thought.

I looked over the handwritten list and could easily identify who had written what. I took a few photos to look over later, set everything back where it was as best I could manage, and ran back before I was missed. I eventually found my way back to the large dining room and explained I had gotten lost.

"No worries, I think she's ok - just took something down the wrong pipe," said Steve, still looking at Sarah caringly.

I started to say something but Sarah cut me off by suddenly standing up. "Let's go out on the deck for dessert!"

I had to admit, Steve made a mean cheesecake.

Their back deck stood about 40 feet over the sand of the beach, and extended far enough to stand over the waves. There wasn't another light in sight, and looking between the ocean waves and the stars above as we ate our cheesecake was an amazing experience.

A couple times I caught Sarah eyeballing my new form. I had lost a significant amount of weight since we had dated, and I knew I had never looked better. I returned the looks, letting her know I also found her attractive, even though she had gained a few pounds since back when. She had never looked healthier.

Steve, for his part, didn't notice the two of us trading looks behind his back as he was too busy looking out to sea.

"Could we all trade numbers, so we can connect even if we're on opposite sides of the island?" I asked. Sarah seemed a little confused - she had messaged and called me recently, inviting me to the island. After I had Steve's number, I brought up Sarah's contact page, then turned the phone to her.

"Does that look right?" I asked, inviting her to review it.

"Yeah it do- wait," she said, looking it over. In the field for her Occupation, I had entered "cum swallower."

Steve turned toward us. "The number sounded right - what's wrong?" He was only a step or two away, and would be able to see my phone in just a moment.

"No, uh, yeah, that looks right," Sarah said quickly, pushing my phone back to stop Steve seeing it.

"Great. I'll call or text you if I need anything. But for now, I'm going to call it a night."

I left them on the deck and headed back to the guest house just down the hill from their mansion. On the way, I looked over the lists the two of them had made for their "bedroom negotiations."

Steve

Want more

sex, in general

Receive oral

Give anal

Want less

hurtful judgements

Body shaming

Sarah

Want more

sex in general

Inches

Real man

Want less

anal talk - literally never going to happen

Give oral - it's disgusting and anti-woman

Cumming in 20 seconds

I chuckled as I read these over - everything I needed to drive a wedge between them was right here. I could probably ruin them even without the Master PC, but I was still going to use it.

Then it hit me - the Master PC program : I had used it to give them cuckolding fetishes several weeks ago, but there was not mention of anything like that on these lists. I laughed out loud - these were old lists. They had been having sexual problems for a while.

Speaking of the Master PC - I opened it up on my laptop when I got to the guest house, and took a look at my guests.

Steve was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed. Nothing interesting to see there.

Sarah, on the other hand, had found her way to a side room, away from Steve, and was replaying our earlier encounter in her head and masturbating. Her arousal levels were spiking as she remembered getting used.

"Oh fuck, use me," she whispered. "Make me take it. Dump your cum in meeEEEE!" Her pussy convulsed as she came.

I smiled, looking at my laptop as I wandered through the guest room, looking for the bedroom. By the time I was done preparing for the night and climbing into bed, she had rejoined her husband. Her arousal levels were dropping rapidly and she had shifted her attention to other matters.

"Hmm, not gonna be that easy," I said aloud. I clicked a few buttons and set her arousal to high again - I wanted her ripe and ready for me in the morning - then I turned out the light for the night.

* * * * *

I woke up gently as Dana spooned me from behind, her breasts pressed against my back, reaching one arm over my body to pull me close.

I snuggled back against her, enjoying the feel of her body against mine. But her body didn't feel right.

Something was wrong.

I opened my eyes with a start. It was still dark. This wasn't my bed. It was still night. This wasn't Dana - it all came back to me.

This was Sarah. She had snuck down the hill and into my bed. Finally I realized what had tipped me off, why I had been startled away - her enormous wedding ring felt strange when she had interlaced our fingers.

"Hey, handsome," she said quietly. She kissed my ear. "I hope this is ok."

"Mmhmm."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about earlier. About us," Sarah whispered. She grabbed my earlobe in her teeth, gently biting, letting me know she had more than cuddling on her mind.

I thought for a second then grabbed my phone where it was charging on the nightstand. I hit the audio recorder app, but aloud I asked what time it was.

"Mmm, does it matter?" Sarah asked. I didn't have to encourage her this time - her hand started dipping downward, toward my crotch.

I ran through what I could remember of their lists, deciding which buttons to push as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Sarah pushed her hand into my boxers, her ring catching on the fabric as she tugged my hardening shaft.

"Not worried about Steve?" I asked.

"Ugh, no," she said. "I want what you have. Here." She gave a light squeeze, pressing her wedding band against my hardness. She kissed the back of my shoulder.

I turned around, so we were facing each other in the darkness. I lay my right hand on her waist, while my left hand traced the outline of her lips. She kept gently tugging on me, gazing into my eyes.

"What do you want, Sarah? Why did you come here?"

"I want - I want to fuck. I need to feel you in me again."