A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 07

Story Info
The finale - getting even with Sarah and Steve.
11.1k words
4.7
12.1k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
350 Followers

This is the finale of an ongoing story - I recommend reading the previous entries before this one.

Thank you to everyone who read and commented on all the stories.

All feedback is appreciated.

*****

I spent the next few days fucking Sarah repeatedly, taping it, and then making Steve watch the videos with me. He paid me ever more obscene amounts for each recording, until he sent me a full $1 billion for a POV video of Amanda sucking me off.

We went through it, frame by frame, while I narrated it and gave Steve "tips."

"See here, how she is taking the whole thing now? No more complaining before taking it into her throat?"

Steve nodded.

"When you get good with her, that's the end point you want to get to. Sarah on her knees for you, asking you to *please* let her suck your cock, then jamming the whole thing into her throat in one go?" I sighed and smiled. "It's really something special. Your wife is a special woman, Steve - you're a lucky man."

I clapped him on the shoulder and pretended I couldn't see his eyes were tearing up. I paused the screen, leaving the image of his wife Sarah looking up at the camera proudly as she took my cock to the root.

"Alright, I gotta take off for now. See you at dinner."

I walked out of his home movie theater and through the halls of his mansion. I almost felt bad - I could tell he was really getting his heart broken. Oh well.

Should have thought of that before, Steve, I thought. Once you steal my girl and my life's work, selling my invention for $10 billion, you give up the right to complain too much.

I walked out into the hot, bright sun. Steve and Sarah had their own private island in the Caribbean, and it was just the three of us here. When I reached the guest house, I checked my messages.

I had a couple from Dana. She was missing me, and, thinking of her, I realized I was missing her as well. She had sent along another couple of boudoir pics - not quite nudes, but their close cousins.

"Thinking of you..." the first one was captioned. She was facing the camera, lying on the bed, her smiling face framed by her blonde locks. The enticing curves of her ass were out of focus in the background.

The next one was significantly sexier. It was a selfie, on her back in bed. Her large breasts were bare, her eyes were rolled back in her head and tongue, dripping, hung out of her mouth. Her moist, bee-stung lips screamed sex. The caption was a continuation from the first one: "...In my throat."

"Jesus fuck you're so sexy," I wrote back. "I miss you too. I'm almost done here - I'll be home soon."

Then I brought up the Master PC program. I checked first on Dana. She had just read my text, and her settings were spiking. Her jealousy, affection, and arousal settings were all jumping as I watched.

My phone buzzed again. Another pair of captioned photos from Dana. The first one, again, was a little reserved. She was wearing a form-fitting dress that was riding up her toned thighs. Her legs were crossed, and she was sitting on the edge of a fountain. I could see several guys in the background, checking her out - I couldn't blame them. This one was captioned "Thinking of going out..."

I eagerly flipped to the next one, and was not disappointed. "...And what we could do when we got home," read the caption. Dana was on her knees, looking at the camera in mock astonishment, one hand covering her mouth like she was shocked. The fancy-looking club dress from the first pic appeared to have been torn off her, leaving her breasts encased in a lacy, skimpy bra. Next to her was an ass. A truly exquisite, mouth-watering ass, sculpted by years of exercise - Madison's ass. She was naked, bent over at the waist. She had a hand on each cheek and was pulling them apart, making sure the camera could see both her holes - and her pussy was dripping. Her face was visible in a mirror over Dana's head.

Just then, Madison texted me. The two of them must be together right now, I thought. Madison's text was more to the point: "If you don't get back from wherever you are and fuck Dana until she can't stand soon, she's going to go insane. She's climbing the walls."

Then she sent a follow-up: "If you need any help with that, you have my number ;)"

I looked back at Dana's profile. I checked her monogamy and relationship settings - they were both still high, showing she was still dedicated to me and our relationship. I breathed a sigh of relief, exhaling a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. I was glad she wasn't about to go looking elsewhere, and I didn't have to tinker with her any more to stop her. I didn't like messing with her, I realized. I had chosen her by accident, almost - just totally at random - but she had turned out to be basically perfect. The only thing I had done to her was before we first met, when I made her believe we had been dating for a while. But I hadn't enhanced her body, changed her sexual appetites ... she was still her, and I liked that.

"I might just have to take you up on that," I messaged Madison.

To Dana, I wrote "I miss you so much. I'm wrapping things up. I'll be home as soon as I can. <3"

Ok, I thought. Time to put a bow on this thing with Sarah and Steve, finish the revenge, and get back.

I brought up Steve's profile and upped his Suggestibility to maximum, so anything I said would sound eminently reasonable. Then I had a better idea - I undid that change and instead upped his Submissiveness. If I told him to jump off a bridge, he wouldn't think it was a good idea - but he'd do it because I told him to.

Then I went to Sarah's profile and upped her Submissiveness as well. She had figured out that she could only cum when I was touching her, and she was hornier than should have been humanly possible, so I hadn't had much trouble with her - but I didn't want to have any issues at this stage.

Checking the clock, I realized it was almost lunch time, so I headed back up the hill to the mansion. I bumped into Sarah first. She was on her hands and knees, working in the garden, and I took a moment to admire her rear end before she noticed I was there.

"Hey," she said, standing up. "We got a present for you. It's inside." She pointed toward the front door, which was standing open. I could see a large package inside - a gift wrapped box, close to three feet on a side, with an enormous bow on top.

I looked at her a little questioningly.

"Steve wanted to get you something - said you'd been doing him some big favors, something about movies? And I knew just the thing." She pulled off her gloves and dropped them on the ground near the freshly-dug dirt.

We walked in together, her arm around my waist.

"I know I said 'this is the last time,' this morning, but - what do you think about after lunch, you and I sneak away to -" Sarah cut herself off when she caught sight of her husband coming down the stairs. She still thought her cuckolding of him was a secret.

"What is this?" I asked excitedly as the three of us stood around the large package.

"A small token of gratitude for coming out here, and helping us out," Steve said. He had paid me $1 billion for cumming in his wife's mouth that morning, and still thought I was the one doing him a favor. I grinned widely - this really was too good.

"Open it, open it!" cried Sarah.

I pulled the lid off, and stood back in surprise. The enormous box had been a ruse; there was nothing large held within. It was a small set of car keys. Sarah bent over, taking the excuse to rub her ass against my crotch, and picked up the keys.

"Here!" she said.

It took me a moment to place it, but then I turned the keys over and saw the logo. They were the keys to the 1954 F-type, my dream car. I had told Sarah about it years ago, when we were together. On a trip home from her parents', we had pulled over and she had gone down on me while I struggled to form a sentence, stammering to concentrate enough to describe the vehicle.

I was actually touched, for a moment. "Thanks, you two," I said. Steve shook my hand, then Sarah gave me a big hug. She pressed her whole body against mine - I could feel her breasts rubbing my chest, and the heat emanating from her groin as she rubbed it against my hip. I shot Steve a conspiratorial wink over her shoulder. He blushed and squirmed, looking away from her lewd display.

"And we'll pay to have it shipped back to the mainland, of course. Come! On, to lunch!" Steve said, and began leading the way out onto the deck.

Sarah and I sat down at the table as Steve began carrying out dishes for lunch.

"I've been working on this all day," he said with glee. "I woke up at three to make the bread from scratch!"

As he turned his back and headed back into the house to get the next dish, Sarah dropped from her seat and slid under the billowing tablecloth. I felt her hands on my knees and looked down as she pushed her head up again, between my legs.

"I'm so horny," she stage-whispered with a grin. "If I suck your cock again, will you make me cum?"

"Last time?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm a married woman," she said, earnestly.

I couldn't help but toss my head back and laugh. She had fucked and sucked me at least a dozen times in the last several days, and she still thought it was just 'one more time' and 'never going to happen again.'

"Sure, Sarah, you can suck me off 'one last time.'"

She eagerly reached both hands for my belt and zipper, her large wedding ring almost blinding me as it caught the light.

"You know," I began, as she dug for her prize, "maybe you should give me your wedding ring. Just so you don't do it any dishonor or anything, you know what I mean?"

She paused for a moment, but was spurred to action by the sound of Steve's footsteps coming back across the deck. Sarah nodded, yanked it off and handed it to me, and pushed the tablecloth over my waist to hide herself from view.

"I started smoking the meats here last night!" Steve said excitedly as he set down a platter of several varieties of meat.

"Mmmm," I moaned, feeling Sarah's wet mouth close over the head of my dick.

"I know, they smell great, don't they?" Steve called over his shoulder as he began heading for the house again.

Sarah licked around the head of my shaft as she held it in her mouth, then descended another inch.

"Ohh, that feels good, Sarah."

She moaned at the encouragement and pulled back, slowly dragging her lips up my hardening cock. At the top, she briefly removed her mouth from my length to give a few licks across my head. "Fuuck, I love your dick," she said, then started to take my length in again.

I played with her wedding ring in my hand, admiring the way the sun sparkled in its facets.

"I can't believe how easily you gave up your ring," I marveled. "What a cheating, pregnant, cocksucking slut."

I scooted my seat back a few inches to give her more room to work, then leaned back to enjoy the scenery. A soft ocean breeze was blowing across the beach, and the water below the deck looked inviting. The sun was out but not too hot ... This really was a great location for a private mansion on an island.

Steve came running back with another tray of food he had spent all day preparing and placed it on the long deck table. If he had paused for half a moment he might have heard the soft, wet sounds of his wife sucking me under the table, but he was gone again in a moment.

Sarah moaned in pleasure as her head bounced on my cock. She was taking me deeper, letting my head poke her bruised tonsils at the back of her mouth. If the table cloth hadn't separated us, I was sure I would have been able to look down and see her looking up at me, making sure she was performing satisfactorily.

I chuckled to myself, thinking of a stupid pun that had occurred to me - "satisfact-orally."

"What's so funny?" Steve asked, nearly making me jump. I had been so distracted by Sarah I hadn't noticed him returning with the last lunch offerings. "Say, where's Sarah?"

"Oh, she's around here," I said.

Sarah had her hands on my belt at my hips and was using the leverage to pull herself deeper, the way she knew I liked. Her jaw was hanging open, filled with warm spit to make it feel more like a pussy as she fucked her lips up and down.

"I don't see her," said Steve.

Sarah pressed her mouth against my cockhead, pushing her head down, trying to take my invader into her throat. She gagged with a wet "Glurk."

I coughed to cover the noise. "Oh, you know Sarah. She's probably down below, inspecting the poles," I said.

"I should go check on her," Steve said, heading down the stairs to the beach.

With the two of us left alone, I tossed the tablecloth back and looked into Sarah's face. She glanced up at me.

"You remember when you thought this was degrading?" I asked, setting my hands on her head gently.

She nodded, and with another GLURK, got through a gag reflex and pushed another inch of my throbbing cock into her throat.

"And now look at you. On your knees, gagging on my cock. You asked me for this. Asked for permission to do this to yourself," I goaded. "You're pregnant with your husband's child and you gave me your ring and then started fucking your face on my cock."

She pulled back, long strings of thick, wet throat spit stretching between her lips and my shaft.

"I can't explain it. I just - I feel like I can't cum unless you're in me. And I'm so horny, so horny I can't think. So if this is what you want for that ..." she shrugged.

I yawned. "Yeah, I don't know. I think I want more, actually."

Sarah looked at me incredulously. "More? Me deepthroating you before you fuck me isn't enough?"

I thought about it. "Yeah, no. Sorry. I want ... cut me a check for a billion dollars."

She stared at me, her mouth agape.

"You can take it out of what you sold my life's work for," I said, my tone turning cold, "after you and Steve stole it from me."

She dropped her gaze. "So, you know. I'm sorry, I just didn't -"

"Didn't think I knew about it?"

"No, I -"

"You know what, Sarah? I honestly don't really care about why you did it. Cut me a check for ten percent of what you sold it for, and I'll be happy there, and then maybe I can make you cum."

She was still in disbelief. "I'm not going to give you a check for half of that."

I reached down and started pulling up my pants.

"Wait, well, ok, how about half of that?"

I pushed my hard dick into my underwear and reached for the zipper.

"You think I can't just cum on my own? You think I'm that desperate?"

"I don't know, Sarah - why don't you tell me? When was the last time you came, and I wasn't involved?"

She thought for a moment, watching as I did my belt. I walked to the edge and called down to the beach, where Steve was still looking for Sarah "inspecting the poles" of the dock, and called out, "She's up here, Steve!"

"Ok, ok, I'll give you a billion dollars," she said. "Just make me cum. Make me cum again and again. I can't think I'm so horny."

I nodded, and she scrambled for her purse, her chin still wet with spit and precum as Steve started back up the steps toward us.

"Oh, there you are, honey!" he called as he arrived. "Now we can finally eat lunch!"

Sarah ignored him as she scribbled out a check on the deck boards, still sitting directly in front of me, half under the table.

"You know what, Steve? I think we're both a little tired, actually - gonna take a reverse-siesta, a little nap before lunch." I folded the check and tucked it into my pocket.

His face fell, realizing we weren't going to eat the lunch he had spent so long preparing for us. "Oh, uh, sure. Let me walk you into the bed, baby." He helped Sarah to her feet and started helping her toward the house, then paused. "Sarah? Where's your wedding ring?"

She waved him off wordlessly and kept walking for the house.

"She gave it to me, Steve." I held up the glittering diamond ring. "Wouldn't want it getting lost, eh?"

"But why did she take it off?"

I put an arm over his shoulder and started walking back toward the house. "Don't worry about it, pal. Listen -" I gestured toward Sarah as she walked in front of us, "your Sarah has quite a figure, you know that? You're a lucky man, Steve."

"Yeah, she's so gorgeous. I love her so mu-"

"Right, so, I was thinking - you wanted me to teach you to fuck like me, so you could fix things between you two, right? Well, I was thinking, I've had her throat, she's thrown her pussy at me ... there's really only one thing left."

He looked at me and shook his head. "No way. She said she'd never do that. Ever."

"Want to bet?"

He laughed. "I mean, it hardly seems fair - I don't want to be rude, but I think I'm a bit better off than you, so-"

"So give me some odds. How about like, 5 to 1 or something?"

Sarah was still a ways ahead of us, her hips swaying with every step. She dropped the towel she had wrapped around her waist as she approached the house, giving us both a view of her rounded ass cheeks, covered only by a small bikini.

He laughed again. "Tell you what, let's make it eight to one. How much do you want to lose?"

I gave him a shit-eating grin and pulled out the check Sarah had just given me. "A billion dollars."

"Wait, now, that's too much - I didn't think you-"

"Don't worry about it, Steve. I can afford to lose this, this is spending money not rent money."

"Ok, but I can't match that, that would be almost everything we have."

"And this is almost everything I have! Come on, it'll be exciting - and just think, she always told you 'no,' so there's no chance I have, right? It's free money!"

I broke him. "Alright, you're on. A billion dollars at eight-to-one, that you can't get Sarah to let you-"

"That I will fuck Sarah's ass. Deal!"

I grabbed his limp hand and shook. By now we were at the house, and he started following Sarah up the stairs toward the master bedroom. He was a little surprised as I followed him, but too timid to say anything.

Sarah was waiting at the bedroom door, also a little confused to see both of us there. I confidently stepped forward, put my hands on her hips, and pulled her into a deep kiss.

When we broke, she smiled and started walking into the enormous bedroom, pulling me in by my hand. "Come on - let's 'take a nap.'"

"Oh yeah, Sarah - I'm gonna take a nap with you alright. Two or three times, I think."

"Only three?" She giggled, reached behind her back, and untied the bottom of her bikini top. It stayed mostly in place, covering her curves, but her mouth-watering breasts swung free.

I stopped and put a hand on Steve's chest. "Hey, uh, the bed doesn't really look big enough for three people to sleep on, man."

We looked at the bed, set against the wall of their cavernous master bedroom - it had to be close to twenty feet wide. Five people could have easily slept there all night and never touched each other.

Steve spoke up and started giving me directions toward a guest room, but I interrupted him.

"Yeah, that's great man - go have a good time and we'll see you in a bit after our nap."

Sarah giggled and tossed her top at me. She was standing on the edge of the bed, waiting. I took a couple of quick steps toward her, picked her up by her ass, and collapsed on top of her on the bed. She let out a mock shriek and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Steve turned away dejectedly and slowly started exiting, leaving Sarah and I in his bed.

I kissed one of Sarah's breasts, then reached between us and roughly stroked her pussy lips with my hand, making her moan loudly.

"Oh, and Steve?" He had just reached the edge of his bedroom. He looked back hopefully, eager for some good news. "Shut the door, would you?"

* * * * *

In the afterglow, Sarah and I had some pillow talk. I was explaining to her that her husband had known about us since day one.

Banes
Banes
350 Followers