A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So anyway, that's why he didn't seem surprised when I kissed you in the doorway."

"I was wondering why he didn't try to throw hands or something."

"What do you think Steve would do in a crisis?" I asked.

She laughed. "Maybe piss himself?"

"You don't think he'd be a big hero, jump into action, and save the day?"

Sarah laughed harder. "I'm honestly surprised he didn't try to punch you. Well, I guess not - I think you have him pretty broken."

"You don't think he'd come to rescue you if you were in danger?"

She thought for a moment. "I don't know, maybe? Not if you were the one threatening me, though. You have him totally whipped, it sounds like."

"I think you're selling our boy Steve short. I bet he'd come rescue you, even if I was the danger," I said, baiting the hook.

Sarah looked at me. "Let's bet on it. We can stage something that looks dangerous, and like you're hurting me, and see if he comes running or not."

I smiled. "What do you want to bet?"

"I want my fucking billion back!" she snapped. "I can't believe I paid you for the privilege of blowing you. It's humiliating!"

"That's a big bet! Tell you what - I'll put it up against this place."

She cocked her eyebrows, and I continued. "The house, the island, the yacht, the private jet ... that's gotta be a lot, all told."

"Probably less than a billion, though," she said thoughtfully.

"Then it's a good bet for you. I'm giving you odds," I said, kissing down her neck.

She moaned softly. "Ok, deal. My check back against all our property here - we can always go buy a different island."

"I'm betting that Steve will come rescue you if you're in trouble."

"Yeah."

"It's a bet."

The final pieces were in place. I just had a little left to do, and I'd finally have my revenge.

* * * * *

Later that evening, as Steve was setting the table for dinner, I pulled him away and walked him up to the master bedroom.

"What's up?" he asked. His stomach gurgled loudly and I looked at him in mock-horror. "I'm really really hungry, since we ended up not eating lunch," he said sheepishly.

"I was thinking, Steve - you've been watching a lot of videos me fucking your wife to learn to be better in bed, right? Well, I had an idea. What if you could watch it live?"

His eyes lit up. He was excited by the idea, but also trying not to seem too eager.

"That's ... That's an idea, I guess."

"Yeah, yeah - why don't you go ahead and get in here?" I gestured to a large, painted paper screen that sat near the edge of the enormous bedroom, near the doors to the bathroom. It folded up like a fan, and was meant to be set up as a privacy screen. Small cracks were visible between each panel. "You could peek out through the crack and watch it happen for real. Could be some good lessons for you."

He glanced back and forth between the paper screen and the bed. The bedroom was so large, it was close to twenty feet away.

"Think we could move it any closer?" he asked. "I'm not sure I could see very well from there."

I smiled at him. "That would probably tip Sarah off, don't you think? If it was moved?"

He nodded and started turning back toward the open door behind us. "I guess you're right. Anything else before dinner? I'm starving."

I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "You should probably go ahead and wait here, now, don't you think? Otherwise Sarah might see you coming in."

His stomach rumbled loudly again and he looked at me with a pained expression.

"Just think - you could finally watch while I make your wife cum ... live. Aren't you curious what she looks like when she has an orgasm?"

"I've seen what she -"

"Yeah, in the videos I made for you, sure. But I'm talking about the real thing. Don't you think that would be full of some good lessons for you, so you can try to repair your marriage?"

He winced and hung his head. I pointed toward the screen, and he began walking his way across the room.

"Oh, and stay put unless I call for you, ok? I don't want any interruptions while I'm giving Sarah what she needs."

Steve nodded and disappeared behind the screen.

"I didn't hear you, Steve!" I called out loudly. "I said, stay here unless I call you - I don't want Sarah and I to be disturbed when I'm pounding her, ok?"

"Ok," Steve's quiet voice came back to me.

"Say it, Steve - say you won't leave behind the screen here, no matter what happens, unless I call you over. Say you won't interrupt as I'm making Sarah cum."

"I'll stay here, I promise! I won't interrupt you and my wife unless you ask me to," he said.

"Great. Stay here, we'll be back in a while," I called out as I headed back downstairs to dinner with his wife.

Sarah was waiting for me at the dinner table when I got back down. It was an extravagant spread, set for three places. Sarah and I had usually sat on either side of Steve, but tonight I sat in his seat at the head of the table. Sarah's eyes flashed, but I spoke before she could say anything.

"I think I'm going to head out soon," I told her as we enjoyed Steve's meticulously prepared dinner. "I should probably be getting back to my real life."

She looked at me with panic in her eyes. "Where is this coming from?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just kind of feeling bored, you know?"

"Us fucking three times a day behind Steve's back is getting boring?"

She was insulted, but I pretended not to notice.

"Yeah, like, it's always the same, you know? We do some oral, I have to help you get me into your throat, and then we fuck ... I guess I'm just ready for something new."

Sarah gripped the table, panicking at the thought of me leaving.

"I can't remember the last orgasm I had that wasn't from you, or thinking about you," she said.

"Yeah, well ... someday Steve will figure it out."

"You want something new? I could see if I have some, like, outfits? Or we could do some roleplay if you wanted - anything you want," Sarah begged.

I shook my head. "I don't think that's really gonna do it for me. I'm just going to head out after dinner, I think?"

Sarah reached across the table and grasped my hand, desperate. "Wait. There must be something ...?"

"Well, I guess there is one thing we haven't done..." I locked eyes with her suggestively.

She looked at me confusedly for a moment, then shook her head. "No, not that. Never."

I shrugged. "Sure, no worries. Could you let your pilot know I'm coming?"

Sarah leaned across the table towards me, the food forgotten. She had her seductive face on as she placed both her hands on my chest and looked up at me through her eyelashes. "Are you sure you don't want to wait a minute? Just ... for a little while?" She licked her lips suggestively.

I remained resolute. "No, Sarah - I want your ass or I'm going. We can still do other stuff. But either I get on a plane or I fuck your ass, tonight."

She put up a fight a moment longer, then nodded. "Ok, ok, anything you want. Just promise you'll be gentle?"

I drew her in for a kiss. It started softly then got harder, our bodies pressing against each other.

"Let's go upstairs," I whispered, not answering her question.

As I led her by the hand from the dining room to the stairs, I noticed the oversized box from their earlier gift was still in the entryway. Seeing all the loose ribbon hanging off the comically oversized box gave me an idea - I paused to grab several long lengths of it before I followed Sarah up the stairs to the master bedroom.

"Wait, give me a minute," Sarah said, pausing me at the door. She gave me a conspiratorial smirk and closed the door, leaving me outside.

I considered kicking in the door, but decided to see where this led. Instead, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check on things at home.

Dana had sent me another pair of photos. In the first one, she looked like she had stolen a uniform from Julie or Madison. She was in their cheerleading uniform, on her knees, looking up at the camera from her knees. Her full breasts were stretching the fabric of the uniform to obscenity, and her wet tongue was stuck out invitingly.

"You'd better be horny when you get back," she wrote. "I traded Madison: I got this uniform to wear for you, and she gets you for a night..."

"This girl is going to wear me out!" I thought. I shivered in anticipation - if her pattern held, then the first picture was the tame one while the next picture was the sexy one ... I couldn't imagine how she'd top this.

"But I get you first," the caption read, "or rather, you get me." It was a picture of Dana on the bed, from behind. She was looking over her shoulder at the camera, her long blonde hair cascading down her back. Her hands were tied behind her. No, not tied - they were locked in place in a pair of black, padded leather cuffs. She was wearing a pair of fishnet stockings which made her legs look even better than usual.

And then I noticed - under the fishnets, there were red marks on her. I zoomed in on her ass for a closer look (something I might have done anyway, let's be honest). Her ass had writing across its glorious curves: red lipstick spelled out "Fuck Me" on her left cheek, "Like A" on the right, and "Whore" right across the middle ... with the O in "whore" made by her tight asshole.

"Jesus fucking christ," I wrote her back. "You are so *unbelievably* sexy. I'm about to finish things up here, and I think you'll be happy with where it ended up."

I started thinking of what to message the twins, but Dana replied before I could decide exactly what to say.

"Just wanted to remind you of what you were missing while away! ;) Julie actually helped me with the photos - she's quiet, but I think she's a real firecracker under the surface," wrote Dana. "When will you be back?"

I glanced at the door - what on earth was Sarah doing in there? Whatever it was, I was glad it was taking a minute to catch up with Dana.

"I'm about to finish things up, and then I can probably take the jet (oh yeah, I have a jet now) back, in about an hour or two. Time zones, flight time, idk, mathmathmath, probably back before midnight tonight?"

"You have a JET? Wait - like *about* to finish things up? Want to phone me in? I miss you!"

Now there was an idea. I called her and gave her a brief rundown on my plan, then clicked on speakerphone as I heard Sarah call me in from the other side of the door.

I was surprised to see it was mostly dark inside. Sarah had set up dozens of candles but turned off all the lights. There must have been close to a hundred candles burning all around the bed, and the enormous bed was covered in rose petals.

Sarah was sitting on the near edge of the bed, legs crossed, wearing a set of white lingerie.

"Hey," she whispered.

"What is all this? Candles, rose petals ...? If I didn't know better, I might think you were attempting to be romantic."

"This is what I did for Steve, on our wedding night," said Sarah. "I wanted to do it for you. I don't want you to leave, or I want to go with you. I want to be yours."

I slowly walked toward her, still holding the phone and long ribbons in my hand. I knew Dana would be tensing up at hearing Sarah say that, but she stayed silent.

I cupped Sarah's chin and looked down at her as I set my phone down on the edge of the bed. I began to play with the end of one ribbon. After a moment, staring Sarah in the eyes, I leaned forward and slid the end around her neck.

"Yes, make me yours," Sarah said as she pulled her hair through. She adjusted the ribbon, now a noose, around her neck a little, then held the end up to me. "I want to be yours."

I began pulling the end of the noose, watching it slowly tighten around Sarah's neck and then pull her forward. I pulled her forward until her face was pressed against my crotch. She moaned softly and gently nuzzled my hard cock through the fabric of my pants.

"Prove it. Suck me," I ordered.

Sarah burst into action. She quickly grabbed my pants and eagerly pushed them and my underwear off as I got rid of my shirt, then reached for my cock and began stroking her small hand up and down, getting me to full hardness.

I gave another pull on the ribbon around her neck, making Sarah look up at me in surprise as she was pulled to the side. She followed where I pulled until we had traded places - I sat on the edge of the bed and she was on her knees in front of me. I saw Sarah start to say something, perhaps asking if we could get on the bed so she wouldn't hurt her knees, but I cut her off with a look.

"Put my cock in your mouth, Sarah."

She nodded obediently, opened her jaw, and leaned forward to take me in. Her head began raising and lowering on my shaft as she worked her lips lower and lower.

"How is she, baby?" Dana asked from the phone.

Sarah was surprised and tried to yank back, but I held firm to the ribbon choker around her neck and held her in place.

"You're not going anywhere, slut. Keep sucking," I said. Then, to Dana, "She's not bad."

Sarah heard herself being damned with faint praise, looked up at me with fire in her eyes, and redoubled her efforts. She began working her tongue on the underside of my shaft and squeezed my shaft a little tighter as she jerked me in time with her mouth thrusts.

I heard a noise and glanced over to the privacy screen at the end of the room. One of the panels was wiggling back and forth a little - Steve had been trying to get a better view through the crack and had bumped into it. I shot a wink that way, but between Sarah's romantic lighting and him being around twenty feet away, I doubted he could see much.

"I bet she can't take you as deep as I can, can she?" asked Dana on the phone.

I pulled down on Sarah's leash, making her gag as my thick mushroom head bumped against her tonsils.

"No, baby," I assured Dana, "no one can do it like you. She's gagging and I'm still in her fucking mouth."

Dana and I shared a laugh as Sarah struggled. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She reached out and put her hands on the back of her head, determined to show me what she could do.

"She put my hands on her head, baby. What do you think I should do?"

"Oh, I think you should make her regret it," said Dana. Her voice sounded breathier than usual. "You should push your enormous, beautiful fuckstick into her throat. Make her gag, baby."

Sarah moaned in agreement, and I began pulling her deeper. My mushroom head began pushing its way into her throat, bit by bit.

"Are you playing with yourself, baby?" I asked Dana, teasingly.

"Ye-yes, yeah, baby. Is that ok, sir?"

I felt a twitch go through Sarah's whole body as I continued pushing deeper into her throat. She had taken me all the way before for the video 'lessons' I had filmed for Steve, but she had never really gotten used to it. Her body was trying to push me out.

I looked down at Sarah and pushed another inch into her gullet.

"What do you think, Sarah? Is it ok if my girlfriend plays with herself, listening to me fuck your face?"

Sarah put her hands on my thighs and started trying to push herself off my dick.

"Uh-oh, Dana," I said.

"Oh, did she not know you had a girlfriend?"

"I don't think so."

I let Sarah pull herself fully off, and she looked up at me in a rage.

"You're in a relationship?"

"Yeah, afraid so," Dana said from the phone, her voice dripping with venom. "So this romantic thing you got, this whole 'take me back,' thing - I'm afraid that's not going to happen."

I smiled at Sarah and gave a light tug on her leash as Dana continued.

"You think you can take my man? He's mine, you fucking slut. You're just a place for him to dump his cum, you cheating whore."

I stood up and gave Sarah's face a wet slap with my cock, smearing spit all over one side of her cheek.

"Not just a cheating whore - a *pregnant* cheating whore. You should be celebrating with your husband, and you're here, pretending like you aren't going to do anything I tell you to, just for a chance to cum on my cock again."

Sarah sputtered for words. "I, I'm not - you, treat me with some respect!"

I laughed, sat down on the bedside again, and gave her leash a pull.

"You want respect? Go find your husband and have a cuddle. You want to cum again in your life, ever? Get your throat back on my cock."

Thanks to the Master PC, Sarah didn't really have a choice. She was mind-numbingly horny. She might have had the ability to delay things a few minutes to light some candles, but she couldn't turn me away.

"If I suck you, will you make me cum?"

Dana replied before I could. "Maybe. But he definitely won't make you cum unless you do, so what choice do you have, whore? My man wants your throat - give it to him."

Sarah reluctantly reached out with one hand, wrapped it around my shaft, and steered it back into her mouth. This time, there was no preamble, no gentle licking. We both knew I wanted her to take it all the way.

"Did I mention she's wearing her bridal lingerie?" I asked Dana. "All white. For her husband."

Dana moaned, picturing the scene. I was sure she was playing with herself, now. Sarah guided my hands back to her head and dropped her head a little further, the back of her mouth massaging the tip of my cock.

"Make her take you in. Punish her for how she treated you. Make her feel it, baby," said Dana.

"Do you think I should be gentle with her?" I asked - but I had a pretty good idea what Dana would say. I clenched my hands on Sarah's head as I waited for the order.

"Fucking ruin her," said Dana, gasping. "I want you to push your whole cock into her throat. Make her gag while she takes the whole thing."

I pulled Sarah down, hard. My cockhead pushed past her tonsils and into her throat, and kept going.

Dana kept going. "Bruise her lips, baby. Fuck her face. She treated you horribly, and she deserves it. Take it all out on her."

I stood up so I could fuck Sarah's throat better. I held her in place with the leash and began to thrust my hips, driving my cock in and out of her throat with every pump.

Dana could hear the wet squelches through the phone.

"Are you fucking her face, baby? Are you driving your cock into her throat?"

"Yeah, Dana - I'm making her take it like a whore."

Dana moaned loudly.

"Are you gonna make yourself cum, Dana? You going to cum while listening to me use this cheating, pregnant slut?"

"Oh, god, yeah, yes sir. Thinking about your big, hard dick in some sluts face ... it makes me hot, sir."

"Good girl," I told Dana.

I was still pounding Sarah's face. This was our last encounter, and I was no longer holding anything back. My hips pounded into her face again and again as my cock raped her throat. Her lips and nose were going to be bruised for days.

"Talk dirty to her, baby. Let me hear you degrade the whore."

I looked at Sarah. She was doing her best to make eye contact. Her hair was flying, spit had made a mess of her face and was dripping down her chin to her tits, still held up by her white wedding lingerie.

"You get you're just a place for me to cum, right? I'm just using your throat to masterbate. You're a fucking cumrag," I said.

"Fuck, baby!" cried Dana. I could tell she was right on the edge. "Keep going! Put her in her place!"

I pulled tight on the ribbon leash, still around Sarah's throat. Her throat got even tighter around my cock as I pounded it into her, and the sickening, wet GLURK sounds that escaped her throat with every thrust got even louder.

"Your pathetic husband is watching all of this. Did you know that, Sarah? Every time I've violated you, I've taped it and shown it to him. And right now, he's watching me use your face like this, from behind the screen over there. He's a pathetic loser."

I could feel I was close. There was only so long I could fuck Sarah's throat before I needed to cum. Dana must have been able to hear it in my voice.