A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to cum too? Cum with me. Cum, baby. Fill up the whore's throat - make her taste you. Own her. Make her yoooouuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrsss!"

Dana came loudly over the phone. I could only imagine how sexy she must have looked. I imagined her on her stomach, one hand stretched out in front of her to hold her body up, the other out of sight between her legs. I imagined her back tensing, the muscles of her legs and ass clenching and unclenching as she fucked herself, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I imagined walking into the room and seeing her right there in front of me, slowly creeping up, and suddenly grabbing her by the hips to slide myself into her from behind just as she climaxed.

Unconsciously, I was taking Sarah even harder as I got closer to the edge and imagined Dana. I had pulled the ribbon leash even tighter around her throat and she was starting to turn red. One hand was clutching at her throat, the other lightly slapping at my chest.

I didn't care.

I kept thrusting, again and again and again, stretching Sarah's throat out with my invading cock.

"Fucking take it, Sarah! Get my cock wet so I can fuck your ass!"

Dana had come back to earth and got back on the phone.

"Oh, are you going to take her ass, baby? Are you going to make Sarah your anal slut?"

"Yeah, Dana - she's going to be my cheating, pregnant, anal whore!"

I punctuated every word with a thrust, pulling my cock from Sarah's throat and ramming it back in again. She continued to gurgle and choke as the wet GLUCKs forced their way from her body. I could feel her hand still slapping weakly at my chest as I held her face against my pubes.

"I'm going to fucking cuuuuuuuuuuum!" I roared.

"MMMPHPH!" she gurgled, but I didn't bother trying to decipher what she was trying to say.

I let go of the ribbon and grabbed Sarah's head in both hands again. I held her all the way down on my shaft as I gave a quick spin and stepped forward. She was taken off her knees and pushed against the bed, sitting on the floor, her head tilted up. I was leaning over the bed, pinning Sarah's head in place to the corner of the bed with my body.

"Yes! Cum in her! Make her take your cum, baby - cum in the whore!"

I burst.

My cock began to spasm and twitch, firing my load straight down Sarah's throat. I gave another few thrusts in her as I came - just enough to get some friction on the head of my dick, but not enough to pull out of her throat and give her a rest.

Sarah moaned around my shaft and her hands reached around to cup my flexed ass, holding me in her.

"Oh, fuck, I think she just came too," I told Dana.

"Mmmm, I'm not surprised. Holding your dick in my throat, feeling its power when you cum ... it's intensely erotic," said Dana. "It's a bit of a struggle, for sure - but it's also incredibly hot."

Sarah moaned in agreement. I gave another few thrusts for good measure, fucking her head into the edge of the bed. Her nose was squashed flat each time, but she eagerly worked her tongue along my dick as she sucked, trying to get every drop into her greedy mouth.

After a moment I slowly stood up and started to pull my dick from Sarah's mouth. She chased it as I withdrew and gave several more bobs of her head, making sure she had cleaned me up.

"Got it all?" I asked her.

She nodded, then stood up and started peeling off her underwear. "I think so. And you were right - I came. I came with your cock in my throat. I'm going to get a drink of water. And then you'll fuck me?"

I nodded as I flopped on my back on the bed, and she walked toward the bathroom, her bare ass swaying in the dim candlelight. I saw she was going to go right past the privacy screen where Steve was hiding.

"Fuck!" she cried out, jumping backward in shock. She turned back toward me. "You said he was watching, but I thought that was a joke or something."

"Hi, Sarah," I heard Steve say quietly.

"You've been jerking yourself off, watching him fuck my throat? My god, Steve, that's a new low - even for you."

He started to try to explain himself to her, but she just walked past him and slammed the bathroom door behind her.

"Tough break for Steve," giggled Dana. "Almost bet-winning time?"

"Yeah, girl. Two bets won, incoming. Say - you ever been to the Caribbean? On a private jet?"

"Can't say that I have."

I took advantage of Sarah's absence to twist the knife in Steve some.

"Hey Steve - still feeling good about your bet? One billion, eight to one odds, on Sarah never letting me fuck her ass?"

"What? Holy shit!" whispered Dana.

Steve was silent, so I asked again.

"I know your pregnant wife just let me put a leash on her, tried to tell me she wanted to be with me, and then let me really *rail* her throat ... but surely you aren't worried that means she'd let me have her tight little virgin asshole ... right, Steve?"

This time he responded, asking, "How about we cancel the bet? I'll give you $4 billion to cancel."

I chuckled. "No thanks, buddy. Let's keep with our original bet. Just remember to stay put unless I call for you."

A moment later Sarah opened the bathroom door, looked at her husband in disgust, and started walking back across the floor to me on the bed. She had cleaned up her face some, but left on the ribbon choker. As she picked her way through the candles, she held out the end of the leash to me, offering herself.

I reached out and took it from her, then helped her onto the bed. We lay on our stomachs, facing each other. I reached out and unhooked her bra.

"Are you ready to give me your ass?" I asked.

Sarah buried her head in the mattress and gave a yell, then looked at me again.

"There's nothing else you want? That's it?"

I stood up and grabbed two of the other lengths of ribbon. I looked at her as I gently took her hand and started tying the ribbon around her wrist. Sarah looked a little worried and confused, but didn't resist.

"No, Sarah. It's your choice. Either I can fuck your ass tonight, or I can leave, and you'll never cum on my cock again."

She just nodded.

When I had finished tying her first wrist, I took the second length of ribbon and tied it to her other wrist.

"Get up, hands and knees," I ordered.

"Oh, Jesus," Sarah said as she realized what I had in mind. "This is kinky."

I started tying each wrist to the same side's ankle, so she was held in place, with her head in the sheets and her ass in the air.

"You remember our bet, Sarah?" I asked. "Remember, my $1 billion against all your property. The house, the jet, the yacht, your other house back in the US ... all on whether or not your husband will come try to rescue you."

She chuckled as I finished the final touches. "That's the safest bet of my life. He was over there, jerking his little dick while another man fucked his pregnant wife's face. He's too pathetic to go help anyone."

"We'll see, I suppose," I said.

I gave her bindings a quick tug to test them, then stepped behind her and squirted a bit of lube onto her asshole.

"I can't believe you were dumb enough to leave my man. I suppose I owe you some thanks for that, actually," said Dana as I prepared Sarah.

"I ... I was stupid," agreed Sarah. "It was a bad, bad mistake."

"Well, now you're going to pay for it. He's going to make your ass pay for it. All those years of frustration and anger - he's going to take it out on you, right now. Are you ready?"

I roughly stretched Sarah out a bit and applied some more lube, then began applying some to my cock.

"Ooooooh, I don't know," Sarah whined. "I don't want it, but I want his cock so badly ... and if this is the price of having his dick?"

"He has such a beautiful dick, doesn't he?" Dana asked Sarah.

"Oh, yes, it is," Sarah agreed.

I smiled - Dana could always play to my ego, without going so far it felt fake.

I pressed the head of my dick against Sarah's asshole, just hard enough she could feel it but didn't press into her yet.

"Ask me, Sarah," I ordered.

"What?"

"He wants you to beg for it, whore," explained Dana. "My boyfriend - mine - wants to hear you beg for him to fuck your ass."

Sarah tried to look over her shoulder at me. She couldn't move very well, with her ankles still tied to her wrists. Then she twisted her head to look toward the phone.

"Wh- why would I do that? I don't want him in my ass at all!"

I just stayed silent, my dick against her ass, letting the women talk.

"Because if you don't beg him for it, he's going to just leave. He'll get on the plane and come back to me, and I'll fuck and suck him until he can't stand," Dana said.

Sarah moaned, conflicted.

"You can beg for his cock, and cum, or he'll leave you and I'll have him until he begs me to stop, you pregnant whore. And you'll never see him or cum again."

I pressed a little harder. Sarah flinched.

"Oh, god. Fuck, shit," she cursed to herself.

"I know it's going to hurt, but it's going to feel so good, too. When he has his whole cock deep in you, mmmmm, it's like nothing else in the world," Dana moaned. "His perfect, hard dick, pounding your ass? Making you his? Oooohhhh, it's beautiful."

Sarah was finally convinced and tried to look at me again, as Dana continued egging her on.

"Ok. Do it."

"You can do better than that, Sarah. Make it loud enough your husband can hear."

"Fuck. Shit. Do it, put your dick in me."

"Where, Sarah? Say it."

Dana continued her filthy talk, spurring Sarah on.

"Mmmm, my ass. Take my ass! Fuck me in the ass! Take it, take me, fuck me in my asssssssss!"

I pushed into her, making her trail off into a squeal.

"Yes, take her!" cried Dana.

Sarah moaned and bit the sheets while I grabbed both her hips and pulled her back against me. She tried to wiggle away - a ridiculous proposition while she was hogtied, even if I hadn't held her.

I remembered how hurt I had been to come home one day and find Sarah completely moved out, without a word. To find myself blocked on every platform. I thought about how she and Steve had stolen my life's work from me, and the *$10 billion* that should have been mine.

"Oh god, you're so big!" Sarah screamed - I barely had the head of my cock in her. I reached forward and grabbed her leash again, pulled until it went tight around her neck, and then kept pulling.

"That's a little tight - what are you ...?" wondered Sarah.

"Give it to her!" cried Dana.

I rammed myself all the way into Sarah's ass in one thrust.

Sarah immediately started screaming incoherently into the mattress. I pulled out of her ass and then slammed heavily into her again as I heard a faint buzzing sound begin coming through the phone.

"Dana? Did you get yourself a toy, by chance?" I teased.

"Unf, yes. Can you hear it? Can you hear me fucking myself for you?"

"Yeah I can, girl. Fuck yourself while I fuck Sarah here. But - you can't cum until she does."

"Mmmm?"

I could hear the toy click up to a higher setting. Imagining Dana on her back, her glorious tits rocking back and forth as she fucked herself while listening to me take Sarah in her tightest hole ... I got even harder. The idea and image in my head dwarfed Sarah in front of me.

"You heard me, Dana - no cumming until Sarah does."

Dana whined loudly, then said "Sir, that's so meeeeaaaan. You won't let me cum?"

"Sarah needs your help to cum. You have to help her over the edge. Talk to her."

Sarah had gone silent. Her head was turned to the side and her mouth was hanging open in shock as I continued slamming into her. She tried to pull her hand up but was rudely reminded it was attached to her ankle.

"How do you feel, Sarah?" Dana asked. "How does my man's thick, hard cock feel in your ass?"

"Fuck! It's - he's so big! Christ!" Sarah cried out.

"Is he bigger than Steven, Sarah?" goaded Dana. "Mmmmm, who's bigger, my man or yours?"

I gave Sarah another hard thrust, then held myself against her, fully inserted, and began to grind my hips in a circle. I wanted to make her feel every inch of my cock stretching her out.

"Oh my god, yours! Your man has a real cock. Steve is tiny. It's - it's barely a dick!"

The quiet slap-slap-slap sound from across the room had been going on so long I had forgotten about it, but it stopped here, reminding me of it.

"Did you hear that, Steve? Are you playing with your barely-a-dick while I take your pregnant wife?"

"...Yes," he replied.

From the phone, Dana let go a loud, breathy moan - again reminding me I'd rather be at home with her. It was time to put this to bed.

"Aren't you worried about your wife, Steve? Doesn't she seem like she's in trouble and needs your help?" I taunted.

"She ... I can't tell. At first I thought so, but now she seems to be enjoying it."

I had been distracted by everything else going on, but Steve's observation brought me back to Sarah. He was right. She was letting out a pleased-sounding grunt every time I slammed home now - it seemed she had finally adjusted to her reaming and was starting to enjoy it. I looked back at Steve.

"No, I think she's still in trouble. Maybe you should come rescue her! That would probably be good for your marriage, don't you think?"

He took a tentative step or two forward, still watching. I slapped Sarah's ass cheeks a few times and gave the leash a sharp tug, making her squeal and gurgle.

"Your wife needs you, bud. Consider this your last lesson - when someone is fucking your wife in the ass, you should probably try to stop him from doing that. Be a man!"

He kicked off his pants and came running over. I reached over, grabbed a chunk of Sarah's hair, and gave a tug to make sure she saw him.

"Your husband is coming to save you, Sarah. How about that?"

"Ugh, I don't care, just keep fucking me! I can't believe it - fuck your cock feels good, I feel so full!" she cried.

Steve stood at the edge of the bed, a few feet away from us, as I continued pounding Sarah. He sputtered uselessly but neither of us paid him any attention.

"You gonna cum for me, Sarah?"

"Oh, Sarah - you just have to cum for him! You've never felt an orgasm until this!" groaned Dana. I could tell she was right on the edge - she was just waiting for Sarah to cum so she could.

"I want you to cum, Sarah," I ordered, slapping her ass again. "Cum with my cock in your ass, you fucking slut."

Sarah started moaning continuously. Dana's dirty talk was getting to her, and now that she had been stretched out, she was starting to love having me in her tightest hole.

"You're such a whore, Sarah. Such a naughty, wicked wife. Cheating on your husband, to get tied up and fucked in the ass," said Dana.

It was getting to me, too. I could feel I was about to tip over the edge.

"Just think - you gave your last virginity to another man, while your pathetic husband just watched. You'll never be the same. For the rest of your life, you'll be the cheating slut who took it in the ass," Dana continued.

"Unnggggg," moaned Sarah.

"I'm gonna cum, Sarah," I warned. "I'm going to fill your ass up with my cum, slut."

I felt her ass clench around me in response. My hard cock kept sliding in and out of her, pushing past her anal ring and into her ass with every thrust. I was deeper in her than anyone had ever been before.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Sarah cried out. "I'm going to cuuuuuummmm!"

I could hear Dana's toy get muffled and knew she must have slammed it fully into herself. She screamed into the phone as she finally had permission to cum.

"Cum, babyyyy! Cum in her ass! Fill her up!" Dana encouraged me.

I tugged the leash as hard as I could, choking Sarah. She would have been pulled up and her back arched if she could, but she just gurgled and strained against her restraints while I slammed my hips into her again and again.

"Take it you fucking slut! Take this dick in your cheating ass!" I screamed, then I buried myself in her to the root and came.

My cock pulsed, firing my hot load into her, filling her up. My cock flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed.

"Oh god, I can feel your cock twitching in me," she managed to say through her tight leash.

"Baby?" Dana's voice brought me back to earth after a moment. "If you're still choking her, you should probably let up."

I opened my eyes and realized her guess had been right. I was still holding Sarah tight, and her face was starting to turn red. I let go of the leash and pushed her off of my cock, stepping away as she tumbled helplessly onto her side, still bound hand and foot.

I took several heavy breaths, stepped off the bed, and turned to the couple.

"Here's what's going to happen. You owe me your last $8 billion, and all your property. And for the rest of your lives, you'll only be able to cum by remembering this night," I explained. "I'm going to go shower and then take my jet back to the mainland. When I get back, if you're here, I'm going to have the police throw you out for trespassing. Get dressed, take your clothes but nothing else, and get the fuck out of my house."

Steve had started untying Sarah, and they both looked at me in shock as I started walking to the shower.

"That's so soon! We need time to find a place to stay, to get new furniture -" he protested.

Sarah joined him, her voice overlapping. "Wait, don't do this, please! We can't -"

"You should have thought about that before you stole from me and left me in the night," I said, then slammed the bathroom door on them.

I took a long, hot shower, washing myself clean. Thinking over the events of the last few days, a big smile slowly crept across my face.

It was finally done.

I had back the money I was owed - with a tropical mansion for interest. I had made Sarah and Steve pay and feel some of the hurt I had felt. I didn't have Sarah back - but I didn't want her. I could have her if I wanted her, but I never wanted to see her again. All I wanted was to get back to Dana.

I called her from the jet.

"The pilot says I'll be there in about three hours, baby," I said. "I can't wait to see you again."

"I'll probably be asleep when you get here. But wake me up? I've missed you," she said.

Emma approached with a drink and a suggestive smile, but I waved her off. Sex was the last thing on my mind at the moment, and Dana was the only girl on my mind.

"Sure, girl," I said.

"Mmmm, and the twins texted. They have some friend - Candice something? - they thought you'd like to meet. Apparently she used to be pretty straight laced but became more of a firecracker a year or two ago. She sounds hot."

I smiled. "Want to come to the Caribbean? There's a mansion here with a whole lot of rooms that need christening. We could bring the twins and their friend if you want, or just do us two."

"Let's bring them along, but make them earn it. No free flights," giggled Dana.

"Sounds good, baby. I'll see you soon - looks like the flight is ready," I said, and hung up.

It was going to be good to be home.