A New Beginning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when it reached the back, she forced her way down past it. I felt my head enter her throat. She pushed on down until her nose was nestled in my pubic hair. She pulled back off it, sucking air. She caught her breath and went back to it.

She was sliding her mouth up and down the full length now. Her tongue working overtime. Her throat tight, milking my cock hard. She cupped my sperm heavy balls in her hand and set to rolling them around. I knew this was going to make me cum awful fast. I wasn't ready to cum in her mouth yet. So I had her stop.

I rolled her over and slid down her body. My face even with her wet pussy. Her smell was hypnotic, it was so delicious. I probed at her pussy with my tongue. When I touched her swollen clit, she gasped and jerked. Thrusting her hips up. Her hands holding my head. I sucked her clit in between my lips and sucked on it while flicking my tongue across it.

She cried out and pulled my face fully into her crotch. Thrusting and grinding her hips up. I felt her pussy squirt. She cried out loud as she came. Her entire body jerking as I lashed at her clit with my tongue.

Suddenly, she started pushing me away. I kept after her clit. Licking snd sucking. Not letting up.

"Stopstopstop! Please! I can't take any more!"

She flopped back on the bed. Her tits jiggling. "Nobody ever done that to me before."

"I'm sorry you didn't like it."

"Why, of course I liked it. That was the most amazing feeling I ever knew. But when you made it feel good, it got all tingly and then you went after me with your tongue. My lord, it just felt like I don't know what."

She looked at me then. Her eyes turning serious. "I need to talk about this. The other night, we did it and you put your sperm inside me. I shouldn't have done that. I don't think it took, though. But now, I'm afraid it would. I need to know where we stand before I let you put me with child. I'm not trying to pressure you into anything, mind you. But, I can't afford to get pregnant as a single woman."

I nodded. Seeing her point. "Well, babygirl, I'll tell you like this. I reckon we're about as coupled up as two can get. If you want to be with me, then I'd be proud to have you."

"You'd marry me then?"

"What? Like down to the courthouse and fill out a paper?"

"Yes."

"What's the point of that? It's just a paper sitting in some dusty old drawer somewhere."

"It's what folks are supposed to do."

"Ok, then. Let me see the one that got you married the first time."

"But I can't. I don't know where it is."

"Ok, so, how do we get married when there's a piece of paper somewhere out there that says you're already married?"

"But that one don't count no more. He run off."

"Right. But, if it amounted to anything to begin with, it would still mean something to you. The law say's you gotta be divorced to marry again. So, you go back there and hunt your paper up. Get one of them fancy lawyers to get a divorce that says that little piece of paper don't count no more."

"You know what? You are awful frustrating."

"Why? Because I don't buy into the sham the government puts on? Why do I need their little paper to give me permission to make a woman mine? Let me tell you something. Out in my barn at the other place is a 50 gallon copper whiskey still. We make whiskey out of some of the corn we grow. Now, the government says we supposed to have a piece of paper that allows us to make that whiskey. I don't have one. Nor am I about to get one. I do recall sometime back, there was a pair of government men come down here snooping around. Sticking their nose in where it wasn't wanted. They was hunting whiskey stills. Well, one night, they just up and disappeared. Nobody knew what come of them. It was a downright mysterious business, I'll tell ya. Two all fired important government men, just full of themselves and all that authority they had. But, they just up and disappeared. Folks just kept on making whiskey. So, what did that little government paper amount to?"

"You want to be my woman. I'm here. I ain't going nowhere. The only way you won't be my woman is if you choose not to be."

She took that in. "So, you're still gonna have sex with these other women?"

I nodded.

"Well, what if I want to have sex with another man?"

"Could I stop you?"

"I don't guess you could if I made my mind up."

"Ok, so enough of this dithering around. If you had a real problem with me fucking other women, you wouldn't be here right now talking about it. You watched me fuck Callie last night. Yet, we shared my bed. Does me sticking my pecker in her, or anybody else, make me feel less about you? If it did, I wouldn't be here talking to you about it. So, if you can handle that, then here I am. If you want to fuck some other feller, then just make sure he don't knock you up. If he does, you can go let him take you in. I'll raise your children you have as my own.You want me to support and raise any more than that, it'll be those I put in your belly. I'll love and care for you. So, stop with all this fairy tale nonsense. That's not how the world works."

She looked at me. Not saying anything. She lay back on the bed.

I got up. Put on my clothes and stepped out and went down stairs and got my money from the hiding place. I took out $300. I went back up and sat down. "You think on it today. If you want to be my woman, then you come to my bed tonight. If you don't, then you can take this. It'll give you a fair start. I'll not leave you broke."

I laid the money on the bed next to her, bent over and kissed her softly. Then set out to make a living. Mama was at the table with Callie. I went to mama and told her, "I need some pussy awful bad."

She looked at me worried a moment. "Ok, honey. Let's go somewhere then."

She looked around. Then grabbed me by the hand and led me out the door to the barn. She hiked her dress up and bent over, offering her pussy to me. I dropped my pants and moved in behind her. I grabbed my cock and slid it to her pussy and pushed into her. I began thrusting into her. Reaching under her dress, I grabbed her sagging tits and started fucking her for all I was worth. My cock was hard as nails as I drove it deep into her. I felt it slamming into her cervix. She began to moan as her pussy started contracting around me. Then the flood gates opened. Her pussy gushing wetly. Spilling her juice out. It dripped to the ground, splattering in the dust. My balls drew up suddenly, then sent my sperm shooting into her. She ground her ass back onto me, milking me dry.

I let my spent cock slide out of her. My cum spilling out. She gathered it with her finger and licked it off with her tongue, rolling it around in her mouth before swallowing it.

Then she got on her knees and sucked my cock clean. Finishing, she licked the remnants of my sperm off her lips. Kissed me on the forehead, put her dress back in place.

"All better now?"

I nodded. "Thanks mama. I really needed that."

We went back up to the house. Elsie was there with the kids. The baby was in his fruit box on the buffet table. Maggie came down, followed by JT. The women teamed up and got breakfast on the table. We ate heartily. Then me, JT, and Maggie headed out. Elsie kept trying for eye contact, but I avoided it. I had to focus on business right now. I'd gave her what she needed to make her choices with earlier.

We got in JT's truck and drove around the place. Then drove over to the other. We walked it out. It was mid afternoon when we got back. I had an idea.

"Take me to town."

When we come up on the Johnson store, I pointed us in.

"I'll be badk soon." Then got out and went in.

When I stepped inside the store, I was greeted Mrs Johnson. She ran up and hugged my neck. Her big matronly tits mashed up against me. Used to be, I'd be backing away by now. Not this time. Nosireebob. This time I pulled her in close to me. looking down into her eyes. My hands sliding down her back to places only her husband should be touching her.

She sucked in her breath as she looked up at me, unsure of what was actually happening at this moment. A short while ago, she would be facing a shy boy. Now she was in the arms of a virile mature male. Still a boy age wise compared to her, but nothing in his eyes left her in doubt about the status of her present situation.

She pulled back gently. Not taking her eyes off his.

"So, Jacob, to what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

"Well, Mrs Johnson, I'm here on business, as it were."

"Business? Well, come sit down. I just made coffee."

We went to the old table next to the big wood burning parlor stove in the middle of the store. She poured coffee for them and sat down.

"Ok, handsome, lay it on me."

So I did. Start to finish. My suspicions about the future of oil. My trip to Dallas. All the way back here.

"So, here I am. I know you got a couple of sections you're not working. At least I'm not aware of your husband taking an interest in working land."

"You're absolutely right where that one is concerned. Biggest mistake of my life was marrying him. But, my mama always said, 'Sister, you made your bed, now sleep in it'."

I nodded. "You know me. I'm never one to speak in judgement of anybody, but I never figured him a suitable husband for you. You're just entirely too much woman for the likes of him."

She blushed at that. "Why, Jacob Flannery, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were flirting with me."

I smiled "Mrs Johnson, I can assure you, you are not mistaken about that one little bit."

"Oh my, I uh, well, I'm not sure what to say about that."

"Jow about this. Let's conclude our business. Then we'll explore the possibilities that reside in our mutual attraction."

"Why, Jacob, I'm an old married woman. What could I have that could possibly interest you?"

"Welk, Mrs Johnson, you've been sending me away from here with a hard on a dog would break his teeth on since I was long about 13 years old. I'm of age now, so I reckon I can make my desires known. You are a mighty fine woman. Put together in all the right ways. I'll tell you this as a fact, and I believe I've earned the right to say my word means something hereabouts. I've spent more time than I ever had a right to dreaming about what it would be like to take you in the way a strong woman like you deserves from a man."

She stared at me. Eyes wide, mouth open. Her face flushed and her heavy matronly bosom rising and falling with her passion enflamed breathing.

"Oh, Jacob. I just don't know what to say right now. I..."

I stood up and moved around to her. I took her arm and gently lifted her from her chair. I turned her to face me, then lowered my lips to hers. Letting my tongue press past her lips.I kissed her solidly. Reaching down, I lifted her dress. Then slid my hand inside her panties, sliding down to her now wet pussy. My finger gently probed her. Sliding across her swollen clit.

She jerked with the sensation of being touched so intimately. I felt her pussy flow with even more wetness. Her breathing ragged. I made a sudden decision. I turned her around facing the table. Pulled her dress up over her back. Then slid her panties down her legs to her feet. She kicked her shoes off and stepped out of her underwear.

I dropped my pants, letting my blood engorged cock swing free. I grasped it and placed it at the wet opening of her mature pussy and started sliding into her.

She was crooning and whimpering as I pressed into her. My hwad reached her cervix and I kept pressing forward. I began stroking into her. The silky tightness of her pussy caressing my hardness. Feeling her opening up to accommodate my unfamiliar size, I grasped her hips and began fucking her solidly. Dragging my full length out until just the head was still inside her. Then slamming back into her depths. Harder and faster, I fucked her.

She began to thrust her broad ass back onto me. A creening whine escaping her throat as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her knees weakened and threatened to give out. I held her hips firmly and assaulted her squirting pussy with hard, powerful thrusts. Her breath gusting from her lungs with each forceful plunge into her body. I felt my cock swell and my balls draw up as my sperm fired powerfully into her, splashing against her tortured womb. I drove into her and let my balls empty inside her.

I pulled my spent cock from her swollen pussy. Seeing heavy cum spill from her, dripping to the floor. She sat down, shaking. Breathing heavily.

I pulled my pants back up. Then sat down. We both rested a moment. Letting the time catch up.

She looked at me then. "My god, Jacob! What did you just do to me?"

"Well, Mrs Johnson, I'd say I just gave you the fucking you've needed for quite some time now."

"I should say so. Oh my god, but I'm afraid you fucked my guts out! Don't get me wrong! I loved it!"

"Ok, so that's out of the way. Now we can finish our business."

"What? Oh, yeah. Business." She pointed to the counter by the cash register. "Go get that notebook and pen."

I went and brought them over. She thought for a bit, then started writing. Finishing, she slid it over to me.

I read it.

I, Mercedes Johnson, lease my 1,280 acres of land to Jacob Moses Flannery for $1. Upon successful completion of any such endeavor as Mr Flannery decides to subject said property to, he shall imburse to me such funds as he deems fair and equitable."

I signed it. Then she did. Then wrote and signed another copy and handed it to me.

"There you are, my sweet lover. It's all yours. Go make us rich. Oh, and don't forget to stop by any time and get some of my old pussy now and then in the mean time."

"Put out the word I'm signing on all the acreage I can get. You know I'll do right by folks."

I kissed her. Then left. Getting out to JT's truck, I climbed in.

"Well, I just got us another 1280 acres a mile or two down that way."

"Goddamn, son, but you sure do beat anything I ever saw."

Maggie just smiled and kissed me.

"I'm hungry," I said. "Let's head back for some grub."

Arriving home, there were trucks full of equipment and men standing around. We parked and went to see about them.

Joe Jernnigan came over. Shaking hands. "Well, this is the first of it. More coming tomorrow. I brought the ones we need to get us started. We've got tents, cots and a field kitchen with grub. All we need is a place to set up."

I pointed out to the pasture. "Where ever you find out there works. There's a 60 acre lake. Set up next to it. It's got fish in it. Water's clean. There's a well yonder for drinking water. We can dig another one at the camp site if need be. I've got a good sized Dog Run on the other place, too."

He turned to JT. "Well,what's it look like?"

"Joe, it's better than I could have hoped. He's already got us another 1280 acres sewed up. We can start drilling as soon as we get set up."

I cut back in. "Mr Jernnigan, JT, we need to go over a few things right quick. The men are to stay away from town. Folks hereabouts are a mite touchy around strangers. We'll set up for their entertainment out at the other place by the river. We'll bring in beer and booze and set up the barn as a bar. Bring in some women from Dallas to see to their needs. We can house them in the Dog Run yonder. But, I mean it, they are to leave the locals strictly alone. I won't have any of them ruining our chances at bringing more acreage on line. All it will take is one drunk hand pissing somebody off and you'll have a few dozen men out here armed to the teeth and carrying ropes. If anybody needs something he can tell me. I'll make sure he gets it. That home there is mine. The folks are mine. Fucking around with any of them will not end well.There's stock in the pasture.They are to be left alone, as well. That is the rules. I'll deal with anybody that breaks them harshly. Meaning I will gut anybody that tests me and feed him to the hogs."

Both JT and Joe nodded. JT said, "I'll lay down the law myself before they get started."

They took off to get the men situated. Maggie and I headed for the house. It was only two in the afternoon and I was already starving.

We went in. Mama and Callie were in the kitchen. I sat down. Mama sat a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Elsie's up stairs packing."

I felt an emptiness come up inside me. I got up and went up. I found her in my bedroom.

She had tears in her eyes when she saw me. The kids were sitting quietly.

"I'll be out of your hair shortly."

"So, just like that?"

"It's what you want ain't it? You got all this, your new business partners, what do you need me for. You even paid me off this morning. I tried to talk to you. To tell you what I wanted to do, but you ignored me. So I figured you were done with me."

I just shook my head. "No, honey, I don't want you gone. I want you and these young'uns here with me. I just have my own desires that I won't deny. Right or wrong, tthey're here to stay. I just won't expect you to stay knowing that. I'll never put anybody before seeing to you and them. I'll always work to provide. I laid that money out so you'd be provided for if you chose to leave. I had to think business this morning. I can't be worrying over personal problems when there's work to be done. So, if you've a mind to leave, I won't stand in your way. But I want y'all to stay."

She ran up to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I love you, Jacob Flannery."

"Well, I reckon I love you, too, Elsie. So get this foolish notion out of your head about running off."

I turned and went downstairs and sat at the table. There was a knock at the front door. Callie went and answered it. She came back with a man in tow. He looked at me sullenly. I heard Elsie speak behind me.

"Oh my god. What are you doing here?"

She walked up to me, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I got a job on this crew."

"Jacob, this is Jerry Ferguson. My husband."

To be continued...