All Comments on 'A New Beginning Pt. 11'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

This story is just getting better all the time. fantastic read please keep going.

Mango2021Mango20216 months ago

Thank you for this chapter ❤️

Thor69269Thor692696 months ago

This just keeps getting. Keep up the good work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Love it.

C'mon next part! :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

no pun intended but keep it up dam good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed this tale. It keeps getting better. Plus his long lost sister has been mentioned a few times, so I was wondering if she would ever turn up. Hopefully he plays hide the salami with her as he does most of the female characters. And maybe as a bonus, gets some sister/niece action. For the 11th time now, 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, hope to see the next chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You always write a really good story. I get excited when I see a new episode. Keep up the good work 👏

Sherrie008Sherrie0086 months ago

Such a good read! Thanks and keep it coming.. enjoyed every twist & turn- the story evokes so many emotions for your readers// great writing!

bucco40bucco406 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. How quickly will Hazel and her daughter join the harem? Who else is Jacob going to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome series. Please keep going. Love the twist and turns.

SpankerSamSpankerSam6 months ago

I started reading this story on a lark. Little did I know that it would keep me interested until the last word in the last posted chapter. My thanks to the Author. I can see that he put in a lot of attention to keep the story moving. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think you story is great and you write it how want. my problem i want more now but i know you have to write it but a big Thank YOU........

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Love how you weave your tale so well !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous