All Comments on 'A New Beginning Pt. 13'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
PhantomOpPhantomOp4 months ago

I certainly hope you continue writing this series. At first it was a bit hard for me to get into, but I kept reading and found a series I watch for every time I sign in.

HawkEye1969HawkEye19694 months ago

I would love for you to keep writing this series as well. I am like PhantomOp I look for both of your series before I look at anything else. “Time Never Waits” and “A New Beginning” are my most favorite series and I can’t wait for new chapters to come out. Thank you for writing them and keep them going please.

bobabcdbobabcd4 months ago

Hard to follow your missing time dimension but everything else is excellent. Keep on writing.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln694 months ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed both stories you are writing and sure hope that you will continue both!!!!!!

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshman4 months ago
you keep doing

you keep doing what your doing enjoying BOTH of your stories

hosedbubbahosedbubba4 months ago

I know you're not done with this story. You left it wide open to add more. Like all the other comments, I look for this one every time I come on to read. I've invested so much time in reading it and would hate to be left hanging. Please continue, I gotta know what goes on in Jake's life and with all his business ventures. Does Elsie come back, and what happens with little Jake and the other kids. There is so much that we need to know about in this story. Keep it going.

bluerowdybluerowdy4 months ago

Please, continue this story. You are an excellent story teller. I have looked forward to each new chapter. Invested in the characters. I look forward to see where the story goes.

1stltdan1stltdan4 months ago

Please continue with the story. It always brings a smile to me with the country humor that as one that has lived with it brings back memories. Thank you

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419564 months ago

I think you are doing a great job with the story. The only thing I can think would have some people dropping off on following it is that the chapters are spread out at different times, and some have a much longer time in between. Some simple spelling problems that would only lose a few people, but over all a really good story line.

laughdruidlaughdruid4 months ago

Please continue this story, it is one of my favorites.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOats4 months ago

This one seemed like someone else was writing it.

erhco1952erhco19524 months ago

I agree with PhantomOp in that I search for a new chapter every time I log in . Please keep it going .

Subvet724Subvet7244 months ago

It would make my day a very good one if you were to keep this storyline going for a really long time,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

it was a good chapter. I'd be happy if you'd keep writing. I like your imaginative style.

rghdcvo15rghdcvo154 months ago

This is a good story. Keep it coming but not so long between chapters. You will keep people’s interest up that way. 👍😃

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First time I’ve made any comments regarding stories. I’ve been reading your work and after each chapter I can’t wait for the next chapter. I always get up really early and I’m constantly looking for your Mr. Flannery’s next good deed. I love how you have blended this story with erotica. I hope you continue with this story and anxiously waiting for the next chapters.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth694 months ago

Like HawkEye1969 says you have two series I always look forward to reading new chapters. I am waiting to see if you continue your Old West story as well

tossthedice2tossthedice24 months ago

would encourage you to continue the stories, Curious if anything happens with Jacob and Annie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do hope that you will continue with this story line. It has more than one direction that you seem to be taking and I look for your updates every time I check in. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You had me at the first part. Absolutely love the series. Please keep on writing as this is the next part I first look for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep the chapters coming. Always a great and enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story. hope it never ends

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

please keep this story going there are s few that have a plot and a real story behind them, i love reading your series, keep up the great work, Mike.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Add me to the list. I truly hope you can continue this. Shame about Elsie. Don't know if she's just a bad woman or has mental issues. After all he did for her. Oh well, hope to see more of what Jacob gets up to. Or who he gets up in. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love and follow both stories hope you continue. I look for the new one every day and feel the drought frustration when I don't see the title. Then the excitement when I see it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wait for every installment, it s like a drug ,

Love it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I look forward to your stories, anxiously awaiting each new episode. Keep 'em coming!

jhuck1970jhuck19704 months ago

Please keep it going I'm invested in the story line now and can't wait to see what happen next. Waiting to see where the story with Elsie goes as well. I'll be looking for the next chapter

jaygee11_2jaygee11_24 months ago

I enjoy your two current series and hope you start adding to “Balance of Power” as well. I like most of your readers check your story list first in hopes of finding new chapters. Please keep writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has been an excellent series and I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ok, keep 'm coming

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep the story going. I gotta see how this ends

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it and hope that there are more chapters!!!!

bphoenix5150bphoenix51504 months ago

Loving both your stories. I can only imagine trying to keep them both going, IMHO the time frame between releases might be a factor in follows. What if you posted 2 smaller chapters instead of 1 longer one? Might keep the casual reader more interested and on the main stories page more often.

Mr_coaterMr_coater4 months ago

Great series please keep it going

mharrisonmharrison4 months ago

Hope you do manage to be able to keep this going.

Not really sure about the aliens in this one. So for me i'd drop them unless they form a core part of the plot yet to come.....

Still really enjoying both of your stories.

For me i'd rather you took a little more time to ensure the quality doesn't suffer rather than rush to meet some so called schedule.... Readers on here need to remember that the writers are for the most part doing this because they enjoy it and shouldn't criticise authors for "taking their time"...

I much prefer the longer chapters. Dislike just getting into the flow of the chapter then it ends !!!! :(

I think that you may find that all longer multi part stories have a steady decline in followers so don't be overly concerned about that. Ok, if the ratings / comments become less favourable then a rethink may be in order.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

I love it. I hope you keep telling Jake's story - it's awesome.

Thor69269Thor692694 months ago

Love this series. I will follow it till the end. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep writing these stories, I really enjoy reading them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read every chapter. Great storylines!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have totally enjoyed this series and hope that you continue. There is always something new to look forward to and it is fun to try and guess what is going to happen next. Invariably I am wrong but that doesn't stop me from guessing and looking forward to the next installment. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have totally enjoyed this series and hope that you continue. There is always something new to look forward to and it is fun to try and guess what is going to happen next. Invariably I am wrong but that doesn't stop me from guessing and looking forward to the next installment. Please keep them coming.

kirovfankirovfan4 months ago

I've waited for your next story for a while now, must say that I really enjoy them and the level of detail you get into with all the characters, you never seem to lose track of each of them! I can't imagine you not writing further chapters in your stories, they are so interesting. A comment from bphoenix about making them shorter and more frequent could be a good solution to keeping the subscribers rolling in, perhaps worth a try at least. I did notice a few typos in this chapter, but nothing serious, just adjacent keys being pressed. I offer you my proofreading services if you'd like someone to cast an eye over them before publication, I used to write extensive business documents before I retired. If not it doesn't matter as they are so well written small mistakes are easily forgotten.

Keep up the great work, your talent is really appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue this story. Enjoy what you have done so far

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this series and would be sad to see it end. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing how the next chapters work out.

IncestgodIncestgod4 months agoAuthor

AUTHORS NOTE: I do have typos. I have written these stories with a PS4 controller, not a keyboard. I've gotten pretty quick with it

I can't express enough how much I appreciate the responses.

When I started this project, I did so on a whim. I'm not a trained writer in any sense. I literally had no idea where the stories were going. I still don't.

I have deleted entire 20,000 word chapters because I didn't like how it was going.

As was commented, It can be challenging to keep it straight. There are a lot of characters to develop in both stories.

I write them together. Sometimes I have to think and rethink a direction. But, I approach each sentence as if I'm having the conversation personally.

One comment stated that it seems as if someone else had written it. No, it's all me.

Jacob is evolving. Maturing. Becoming more introspective and thoughtful.

All through his mistakes and character flaws, he always depends on his sense of benevolence to help those in need. He combines his sense of business necessity with his desire to help those around him.

It's hard to keep the incest component with him alive. He treated Hazel poorly. For that he feels no small amount of guilt.

With Annie, not possible. She's only 15.

The aliens? I'm not following that aspect. It was a simple follow up to add a different, passing element to the story line.

I try to devote as much time as I can to these stories. I'm here at 0300 in the morning writing this. I've got a long day ahead, as I do every day.

So, please bear with me. Sometimes it's hard to devote time to it.

Keep the comments and feed back coming. Keep clicking on that follow button, and there will be many more chapters in the ever evolving saga of both Jacob Flannery and Travis Miller ahead.

Mango2021Mango20214 months ago

So because you not getting as many new followers as you imagined, you wanna bail out ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do not give up on this story! It has the potential to become outstanding with so many different paths, subjects and directions to build upon and retain the interest and support of your readers. You have the same editing issues that all authors struggle with primarily type "o's" that are real words just the wrong one from what you intended, but we your readers are able to ignore and read on even though it is annoying. The only cure for that is to have multiple proofreaders working with you and that will only delay your publishing's further than they are now. I know that I actively am reading works by 30 or more authors at any time and the lengthy delays between publishing's sometimes causes me to abandon an author because I can't remember the details of previous chapters if there are lengthy time periods between publication. I feel this maybe the reason you are seeing less readers. I really like this story and hope that you do not abandon this great story potential you have built. Congrats on possessing a creative writing mind that generates our interest and makes us loyal to your efforts! I even registered today in order that I might send you private messages in the future. RST is the abbreviation for my new registered Nic for future communications! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If this were a book I’d buy it. Hope you keep it coming.

FlavorfulcorpseFlavorfulcorpse4 months ago

Enjoy your stories, vested in this one. I would enjoy more of course, but life happens.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I keep checking for the next instalment. It may not be everyones cup o tea, but for folks who can appreciate it and stick with it....wellllllll gotta see how this ends.....

Dirtmover52Dirtmover524 months ago

Still a great story. Don’t stop

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I look forward to seeing each new chapter. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story! I seldom ever rate a story, and I always say there are no 4's, but in this case i'll make an exception. Please continue this story.

Tazz79905Tazz799054 months ago

I always look forward to reading the next chapter, I hope you don't stop adding more chapters to this story. One of my favorites

drafendrafen4 months ago

always happy to see a new chapter. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
New Beginning

Keep it going. Just more frequently with less time between them. I look forward to seeing every page. Great Job!!

WorcoWorco4 months ago

The highest compliment I can think of is that "it coulda happened"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am thoroughly enjoying both of you main stories. Enjoyed Balance of Power as well. Please continue for all of our reading pleasure... Thanks

Lucky77luckyLucky77lucky4 months ago

I love this series...I hope you keep it going I look forward to each new chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

love the series keep them comeing

terborg69terborg694 months ago

Loved the whole series and hope to read more and interested in seeing where the ailien angle leads to please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is not finished. We need more to finish. Thanks

Anon4NowAnon4Now4 months ago

Just another fantastic chapter in a very good story! Please keep up the great work, it really IS appreciated. Keeping track of an evolving story line with so many moving pieces can't be easy in any way shape or form so my hats off to you for keeping it moving forward. We may whine and bitch about the time between chapters, but like fine wine good stuff can't be hurried. You can count me among those ( anxiously ) awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This entire story is too good to be true

I have read and reread every installment several times. Keep it coming. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought you had already stopped as it was a while between the last one and this one. I hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please keep this story going. I like the idea of success from nothing. Keep going.

zerepjczerepjc4 months ago

Enjoying the story immensely. Wish they came more frequently but I understand that you have a life also. I just enjoy it so much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have loved the whole series Keep writing.

drose63drose634 months ago

keep going please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like how you have made more like a novel/short story rather than just all sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think you a very talented writer please keep the series going I see enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. I am curious what you will do with the ETs

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After reading one of your stories I searched out the others by author. Great writing. Normally not a fan of multiple chapters but you have changed my mind. Keep up the good work. This would make a great adult film plot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please keep going.

waypastmyprimewaypastmyprime4 months ago

Your main character is a tad bit high handed even for a down home backwoods Texan. It may have upset a few people, but this old country boy thinks it has been a great story, I think it would be a shame to cut it off. But like Jake says, you just keep movin on and let other people take care of they own self.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the Best series here, Please keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrific story!!! Please continue. This story is currently at a point that it could become a multi story saga. Emerging from her current training his sister could become his second in command of his far flung enterprises. And additionally she could provide any number of babies. Each person heading each all his current endeavors could become member of the team to keep things running. His niece could become a lawyer and guide him through the legal dangers ahead. Several could also provide additional babies. The mother of his son could have a change of heart and return his son. To take over the empire when he is done. Then there are the new ranches. Those possibilities are endless. You are doing very well. Don't stop now! This has the making of years of stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Great

great story, loved the characters, keep going

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

You have me hooked ! Please keep them coming !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your moniker is apt.

An incredible tale.

Why are you wasting your talents on us perverts?

50 Shades was sloppy dreck, and it made millions and millions. James couldn't carry your lunch pail to the jobsite.

Spread your wings.

btennison22btennison224 months ago

This is by far my favorite story here on Literotica. I love that there's actually a plot and developed characters in addition to the sex. 5 stars, well done, and please continue.

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Loving this tale immensely please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please

Beej23Beej234 months ago

Just loving the exploits of young Mr Flannery. I have been hooked from the off and look eagerly forward to my next fix. It is well written and paints a gritty picture about life in the heady days after the big crash in southern America. Please keep the saga going it is damned good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this series. I check every day for new parts of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoy this series. Please continue it. Bring Elsoe and kids back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoying this. Native Texan and Love the Galveston details.

Hope you continue but as Jake says “You gotta do what is best for you”

Well maybe Jake didn’t say that exactly but he could’ve.

Dozens of characters, many worthy of multiple chapters. I enjoy that. However, the Incest is limited to Mom and Suster. That might be why some readers are walking away.

I love the spin novel; much appreciated that you’ve given it so much thought and effort.

You are talented!

Regards

The Houston Kid

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story, keep doing em

MrjamjamMrjamjam4 months ago

Please, please please, don't stop writing, your story is amazing and the details makes the story feel real and original.

lassidor1lassidor14 months ago

Hate the baby momma leaving. Good story I hope you continue.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm4 months ago

wow, wow, wow.

I’ve read the whole series so far in the last couple weeks. I love it!

I hope it continues for a long time.

Sorry Elsie left, maybe she’ll return? Maybe add her own lover.

A recent post pointed out the relative lack of incest, Which what drew many in, and might be reducing the number of returning readers. I’m hooked though and am sticking.

Two thoughts, and they are not really complaints:

- I am finding it difficult to keep track of the different names/characters.

- things could be improved with some spelling/grammar checking.

Overall I am looking forward to more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started and finished in 3 days. Please continue. I've been reading stories on literotica for the past 2 years. Takes awhile to go through so many stories. Please don't stop. So many authors start a good story and then abruptly stop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story series. It has a great plot not just everybody having sex all the time. Can't wait for the next episode.

Ukorca101Ukorca1014 months ago

I could read another twenty chapters of this story. The only bit I wasn't keen on was the aliens. Hope you keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love both series and hope that you continue them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous