A New Beginning Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked outside and to her car. She turned and looked at the trailrrs. There were several women standing around looking our way. She stepped up and kissed me. Not just a quick hen peck, but one where I thought her tongue had taken up residence in my mouth.

She pulled away.

"I'm coming to stay at your house if you want me to."

"If you've of a mind to, come on."

We got to the house and went to the deck, just sitting there listening to the waves was up on the shore. The nightbirds casting their voices out to the world to whoever may care to listen. I thought of the other birds I see down here during the daylight hours. The Seagulls. Them strange looking birds called Pelicans. I wondered about where they were right now.

Florence broke the silence,

"How are you taking Elsie leaving?"

"Look, I'll say this one thing, then I don't want to hear anymore about it. She run off with the young'uns and never said goodbye. I had no say so in the matter. It don't matter one bit how I feel about it. People put to much store in feelings anyway. They don't amount to the worth of a trashy coondog. One day, folks feel this way, tomorrow, well, it's something else.The only thing i can do is move on with the shit life has in store for me next. I've had to talk her out of running off to her folks several times. You see how that worked out for me in the end. So, she made her choice. Now she gets to live with it. She has enough money to see her by for years ahead. I'm not gonna worry about it. I got a life to live, too, and I ain't living it worrying and fussing over somebody that don't want me."

"Ok, point taken. You hungry?"

"Maybe. What you got in mind?"

"Me."

I chuckled,

"You know something, Lorene, whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it to, just ain't never been around you."

We went to bed and she got astride of me and slid up where her pussy was at my mouth. I went to work on it, too. That sweet, juicy marvel of nature flooded my mouth as she responded. I lapped at it like I was dying of thirst.

She reached down and grabbed my head and ground her furry little pussy onto my probing tongue. She was shaking and quivering as a fresh flow of her sweet nectar flowed out. She tossed her head back and let out a strangled cry.

I grabbed her broad hips and sucked her clit into my teeth and started lashing at it wildly with my tongue. She screamed then as a new, more, powerful orgasm tore through her mature loins.

She fought herself free, sliding back and collapsing on me. Her heavy breasts mashing against my chest. Her hard nipples like small stones pressed against my flesh.

She kissed me as she slid up and positioned my angry hardness against her opening and started working my length and thick girth into her body. She kept her lips pressed to mine as she slowly worked her pussy up and down my manhood.

She started whining into my mouth as she orgasmed again as my sperm flowed into her heated body. This time it was an orgasm from the soul. One that presented in your dreams as you dreamt of making love to the one you long for.

She slid off me, holding her hand over her pussy to keep my sperm from flooding out. After she cleaned herself, I used the bathroom, thinking about what just took place. Something was different here. It was like that feeling you get when you're sitting on the river bank on a hot summer day. The cidadas sounding off, the Mocking bird lazily calling out. The sun's rays filtering through the trees as the gentle breeze whispers it's eternal song.

I had no idea what was going on. I shook my head and went to bed in the arms of this magnificent woman. I was almost asleep when a bright light filled the world around me. A buzzing sound filled the air.

I got up and looked out the window. I saw...something... I could barely make out a shape of sorts amongst the light. I blinked and looked closer. I still couldn't make out what I was seeing. I ran downstairs and out onto the beach. The light was past me now. It was hovering over by Meribeth's house. I could vaguely see movement, but couldn't make out what was moving.

Then the light got brighter and began to flash, like lightning. Then the light, no, whatever was in the light, shot off into the sky and just disappeared, as if it had never been there.

I cut and ran to Meribeth's place. I burst through the door ahd found her standing in the livingroom, wearing only a men's undershirt. Her expression was a collection of amazement and horror as she looked around.

I went to her and when I touched her, her knees buckled. I grabbed her and guided her to the couch and sat her down. She looked at me, her eyes wide.

"The bracelets. They took the bracelets."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, they didn't hurt me. I'll be fine."

Florence came in,

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know."

Meribeth got her bearings and stood up, going to lorene,

"I'm Meribeth Fleming."

"Florence Reynolds."

They shook hands, unsure what to say next. Meribeth looked at me,

"Jacob, thank you for coming. I'm fine. I'm sure I'll be Ok. Please, go back to bed. We can discuss this later."

So, we went back to bed. I finally managed to fall into a fitfull sleep filled with dreams of little folks standing around a round looking contraption in the middle of a hay field.

I woke up just before dawn. I looked over at Florence, she was sleeping. Her red painted lips parted slightly. Her glossy raven black hair framing her heart shaped face. Pale ivory skin. I figured she was about as close to perfect beauty that a woman could get. Her dark blue eyes that seemed to protrude a bit. Even her voice was something that seemed to fetch me in. I loved to hear her talk. It had a slight raspy tone to it. A deep quality without being masculine. I was glad she didn't smoke. Many folks did. I chewed a bite off a plug or twist now and again, but tobaccy smoke set my eyes to swelling up and itching. I don't know. Just the way of things.

My mind set all that aside and focused on the goin's on of last night. Was it a dream? Did it really happen? It scared me some because I didn't understand it. I decided to just try and forget about it. I didn't figure prying around into it would do me any good at all. I reckon if them other folks, whatever they were, had the notion to talk to me, they could come knock on my door and come in and light. I'd not turn them away just because they was different. That'd never been my way.

I got up and went to the bathroom and washed the sleep from my face. I was drying my face when Florence came in and sat on the toilet. I leaned over and kissed her then went and got dressed and went down stairs. I put on a pot of coffee and mama came down with Hazel and Annie in tow.

I got a root beer out of the icebox and took a big chug out of it. It made me burp and the women giggled, somehow finding it funny. Annie went and got a grape flavored one and sat down with it.

Florence came down and got coffee and set by me. She looked at me,

"What's your plans for today?"

I took another pull off the root beer

"I reckon to go see to whatever needs doing at the yard. We need to get them trucks moving."

She nodded,

"I'll get on that today."

I drained my drink, got a Coca Cola out, kissed everybody and headed out. I pulled into the yard and all the men were standing around outside, gathered up talking. The air was filled with the smells of the women cooking breakfast and getting young'uns ready for school.

I figured I may as well put together some picnic tables for folks to sit at. They'd need them come spring and summer when it was time to have a hootenanny. Something else popped into my head. The other day, of an evening, when I was driving around, I spotted some young'uns playing around on a contraption. I went and talked to their mama and she let me back there to look it over.

It had all sorts of business going on. Ladders swings, and a metal slide. I asked her where she got it. It came from Sears and Roebuck by mail order. Imagine that. I'd never seen the like.

I figured to get these young'uns here one to play on, too. The women started calling the men in for breakfast.

I walked over to to the shop. It was a biggun. The roof was ready to go on. They were gonna put big I beams on top, set on preformed cement panels and pour cement on top of that with rebar in it. Concrete and steel head to toe sitting on high ground. I figured it'd take an awful big storm to blow it away. I reckon it could be done, but I figured on making it work for it.

I went to the washhouses. They had them roofed in, plumbed and wired up.

Jeb pulled in and came over to me. George came out eating a biscuit and sausage. I'd about quit eating much since I wasn't working like I used to.

"Well, boss, she's ready for the roof. Couple of days, we'll be hanging shop lights and setting up for business."

"How y'all gonna get them big beams and cement panels up there?"

He gestured to the direction of the dock.

"When I got them situated, I told them to bid in the use of that crane back there they're driving those pilings with. They're way ahead of schedule. They'll be done done setting pilings today. After that, we'll be laying in the docks. I ordered cypress since it don't rot like other wood. Probably last most of a hundred years."

I was impressed to say the least.

"Well, Florence is getting out and about today to round up work for the trucks. I'm headed in to have the washers, deepfreezers, heaters, and meat sent out. Good kob everybody."

I shook their hands and headed to my truck. I glanced over and saw Margret standing in her doorway, looking at me. I took a notion and went over to her. I walked up on the porch and nudged her inside. I stepped past her and headed for the bedroom. She went to the phone and made a call. I stripped my clothes off and stretched out on the bed. I heard the door open and women talking. Her and Louise came into the bedroom and started undressing.

Naked, the climbed in on either side of me. My pecker had grown to full size and Louise stared at it. Margret toik it and slid her lips over the swollen head, lapping at the trail of precum leaking out from it. She took it in about halfway down. Using her tongue on my jerking shaft.

She pulled off of it and offered it to Louise. She took it and went to licking and sucking on it while Margret sucked on my balls. Taking one then the other in her mouth, lapping at them with her tongue.

I pushed them off and rolled Louise over and slid down between her legs and took to sucking and kissing on her pussy. She had a stronger scent than Margret, and it made my cock jerk smelling her. I pushed her legs up and started licking and probing her tight asshole. This drove her into a frenzy. She grabbed my head and started thrusting her crotch up onto my face. My tongue poked inside her some and I put my hand up to cup her pussy and used my thumb to massage her swollen clit.

She lost control for real then. She cried out hoarsely as she came. Her body jerking wildly as I attacked her pussy with my mouth.

I rolled over to Margret who'd been watching and fingering herself. I started to go down on her but she pulled me up between her legs and grasped me, guiding me into her pussy. I started a slow thrust into her, trying to control my sensations. I slid into her and started grinding my hips in a circle. She began to moan as her orgasm flowed out of her wetly.

I pulled out and moved over to Louise. She got in position and I started pushing into her. Grinding my hips until I met her cervix. Then I got down to the business of fucking the bottom out of her pussy. I went at her hard and fast. My desire to break this woman to my will was unrelenting. She was crying and whining as I fucked her without mercy. Thrust after punishing thrust, my heavy, cum bloated balls slapped against her. She started cumming. Her heels slamming into my hips, her nails digging into my back.

I felt my cum rising, so I redoubled my efforts, pounding into her with impossible energy. My breathe coming in ragged gasps as I fought for air. My cock swelled inside her constantly orgasming pussy. Then my balls emptied huge amounts of potent sperm deep inside her.

My cock pulsed and throbbed as rope after rope of cum sprayed against her womb. I finally rolled off of her, collapsing onto my back. My deflating cock trailing sperm.

Margret immediately went down and began sucking my cock and lapping my crotch clean. Louise just laid thëre, jerking and whimpering as my cum flowed heavily out of her battered pussy.

I laid still until i caught my breath. Then slid off the bed and got dressed. I left without a word. I figured there was nothing to talk about. I got in my truck and left, heading out to handle the day's chores.

First, to get the freezers heaters and washing machines delivered. I made those two stops, then off to the butcher.

"Mr Flannery, you ready for that meat?"

"Tomorrow. They're delivering the freezers."

"Ok, I'll call him and tell him to notify me when they're set up. In fact, I'll call him right now and have him plug them in overnight so they're good and cold. I got the meat frozen."

He dialed the phone and spoke briefly.

"Ok, he said he would do it now. So, what are your plans for thanksgiving? It's this Thursday you know."

Shit fire damn. I ain't even thought about it.

"Well, how about some turkey and ham? Got any? I'll need enough for everybody."

"How many people?"

"Let's see, uh, twenty odd."

"Yep. Robably two big hams and five turkeys oughta do it."

"Add them in. Can I use your phone?"

"Certainly."

He gestured to it and I took out my wallet and got out my phone number sheet and a hundred. I handed him the hundred and called Margret.

"Meet me at the store."

"When?"

"Right now. Bring Louise with you."

I hung up, and he handed me my change.

"Keep it, put it to pay for turkeys at a mission, for folks that ain't got any."

"Why, Mr Flannery, you are quite the benevolent benefactor."

I had no idea what that meant.

"The church has a program to prepare and feed the unfortunate. Thanksgiving and Christmas, both."

"How many folks and families are out of work, or a roof over their head?"

"Quite a few, actually. We do the best we can."

I nodded.

"When do you close up shop?"

He checked his watch.

"Shortly. Why do you ask?"

"I got an idea."

"Ok, I'm all ears."

I laid it out. I'd like to build a boarding house of sorts on my property to house folks to work in my processing plant and on the docks.

"Right now, I'm headed to the store to buy fixin's. Dressing, pies and such."

"Oh my. Ok, let me call the wife and church, recruit some help. I'll close up right away.."

I handed him a twenty.

"That should cover any sales you'd lose."

"Oh, Mr Flannery, that's certainly not necessary."

"Well, sir, helping folks is one thing, but business is business. These bills don't pay themselves around here."

I headed out and he made calls. I met the women at the store. Louise just stared at me,

"Mrs Palmer, are you alright?"

She guffed

"Am I alright? I had to check to make sure I still had a pussy between my thighs after you left. I would have swore you fucked it off of me."

"Awww, that wasn't so much. Next time, I'll show you what a proper fuckin' is all about."

"Oh, no you will not! I couldn't stand another one like that."

"Ok, suit yourself. The reason I called is I want y'all in charge of the Thanksgiving dinner for everyboy. I bought turkeys and hams. Y'all need to figure out the fixin's."

They looked at each other. Then back to me.

"Yes sir."

We went in and they set to shopping. I found Mr Perkins

"Sir, I've got the church coming. Set them up with everything for a big shindig dinner for the unfortunates."

He looked at me and blinked, as if he hadn't heard me correctly.

"I reckon I'll buy everything you have that has to do with Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners."

"Everything?"

"Yes sir. Go ahead and tally it up."

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph..."

He called Annie up front.

"Uncle Jake! Why you here?"

Mr Perkins filled her in on what was happening. She got out her stock book and started doing figures on what she had in stock. After she was finished, she told Mr Perkins, who in turn told me. I signed a check and handed it to him. He filled it out and looked at Annie,

"Make sure to reorder immediately."

She was already headed to the phone.

The church folks showed up in force. I had the butcher and Mr Perkins supervise that outfit. There was atleast a dozen women in that bunch. I was having none of it.

They all came by and thanked me. Invited me to church. Had a daughter or niece for me to meet. I hunted Margret and Louise. They'd loaded everything up and gave Mr Perkins an accounting. I paid him for it, and left. I'd bought the store out for the most part. My next stop was the lumber yard.

"I need a bunch of lumber, roofing, flooring, windows, doors, nails and what all."

"How much are we talking about?"

So, I laid it out for him.

"Ok, so, you're talking about and apartment building for ten or so families?"

"I reckon. You need to talk to the church and get the numbers of folks."

"Well, the wife already called me. You the one that bought out Perkins?"

"Yes sir. I plan on hiring them folks to work on my docks and seafood processing outfit."

He just nodded and looked at me

"Mr Flannery, you do beat all. I'll tell you, those families are good, solid working folks. Fell on the hard times. I've hired a couple to work here. They all started showing up looking for fishing and dock work after the crash when all them outfits back east went belly up. Had too much debt way I hear it. I'd bet a dollar to a dime they already have experience."

"Well, let's get this ball rolling."

"Yes sir. Tell you what, I'll let you have everything at what it costs me. I'll recruit the men from the church to volunteer labor building this thing."

"I need one more thing. Some lumber to build tables with. I got twenty odd over there. I figure to have dinner for everybody in the office building."

"Ok, I'll figure up a list and deliver it. No charge."

We shook hands and I told him to let the bank know. They'd transfer the funds.

I left and went back to the yard and hunted up Jeb and George.

"They bringing lumber for tables. We'll have dinner in the office building. Y'all put us some tables together."

I was headed back to the truck when Terrance headed me off.

"Did you fuck my wife?"

"I reckon so. She came hunting it."

He nodded.

"I ain't sure whether to be mad about it or thanking you for it. I swear I've never seen her act so meek before."

"I ain't trying to get in nobodies business, but when a woman comes huntin' it, well, I ain't turnin' it down."

"Truth be told, the gal lives next door been kinda cutting her eyes at me. I wouldn't mind having a go at it. You doing Louise just gives me the opportunity."

I chuckled and walked off shaking my head. Sometimes there just ain't no figuring folks. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day I reckon.