A New Boss

Story Info
A young person gets a new job.
1.4k words
4.09
26.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers

Ring Ring. My alarm blared out and I woke with a jolt. I was excited today as today was my interview for my new job, and maybe, hopefully, I was going to lose my virginity. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror and I see my skinny frame, with few hairs on my body. I look down at my cock it wasn't as small as what you'd think for my size, I made sure I was clean shaven down there as I wanted to impress what would hopefully be my new man. My name is Jay I'm 21 a height of 5'6, Indian and living in England. I came from a strict family so I know they wouldn't approve of my personal thoughts and that I'd be interested in men sexually.

Three days earlier I was offered an interview to work in a hedge fund. I'd spent most of my life studying as such I didn't have enough time to meet up with a guy. However, when I found I had an interview in London I knew this was my chance to sleep with someone, so I went online to a gay dating site looking for someone. I uploaded photos on this site in women's panties I loved wearing them and they belonged to my sister as she had sexy thongs. My personal favourite was a red pair that hugged my ass well. As I waited for a response, I slowly started to stroke myself to the thought of having a large enter inside of me and his seed in me. My phone buzzed and I looked to see a message from an older white man the username was just numbers and his name was sir. I did not see a face pic; however, I saw his impressive cock and I began to rub myself again. He said he loved Indians.

At this point I knew I wanted him, so I told him I'd be free after 3pm. I also let him know I was a virgin, and he responded saying make sure you wear your panties. He then sent a face pic, he looked handsome with a grey goatee and hair I was getting excited for Friday now. On the photo he had deep stare and kind of eyes you can get lost in. My dick was on the verge off cumming. Then he sent me his number and told me to call him. I was terrified. I typed the number slowly scared and yet excited. I called and straight away he answered:

"Hello." He said in a deep growly voice.

"Hi" I responded. I couldn't say anything else.

"Before we meet I want you to do somethings for me."

"What do you need?" I answer.

"From now on you address me as daddy or sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" My cock had never been larger.

"You are not to touch yourself until we meet, I want a full a sack. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Good I'll see on Friday my sexy slut."

Then he hung up. I was horny. I knew I needed him.

As today was the day, I put on my favourite thong. I was dressed in my suit and prepared to go. I said bye to my parents who wished me luck. I got on the train and was excited. My dick was already at a semi and hurting. However, I wasn't exactly the best prepared for an interview as I was to focused on getting my daddy's cock. I went into the city centre of London and headed to the address.

The building was nice I wouldn't mind working there I thought. I was sitting along with 10 other people as we began to make our way upstairs I was feeling nervous for this interview now. All thoughts of cock had left my mind as they were butterflies in my stomach.

We went into the interview room chatting amongst ourselves when the interviewer walked in. I went silent as I realised it was my man, my daddy. He looked at me momentarily I could see a sly simile come across his face. Now I was really scared. "Hello" he said confidently. There was no mumbled voice now "My name is James I'm sure you know who I am, for those who don't I'm the head trader here and if any of you are given a job here you will be working underneath me." He stared at me for that last part, my cock twitched, I could feel his power. Sir then gave us some tasks to do as a group, however my mind was occupied with thoughts of him and what he could do to me.

After lunch I knew the time was coming to having a 1 on 1 conversation with one of the interviewers. In some ways I wanted James to interview me, but I'd know I wouldn't be able to focus. "Jay!" I hear my name being called out I look up to see James stare at me. "I'll be interviewing you follow me."

I couldn't speak as I followed him to an office that was closed off, 3 walls and window peering into nothing. "Don't sit or speak." I swallowed nervously. "Do you know who I am?" I nodded. "Good, now strip to your thong you whore, and if you do well you might get a job."

I kicked my shoes off and take off my blazer, shirt and tie placing them neatly on the chair. Then I began to unbuckle my trousers when I froze. I was scared and I knew I was wrong and yet this felt so good to be subservient. I take them off standing in a red thong, my cock straining through the small amount of fabric.

"Get on your knees!" he commanded. I was hypnotised as I dropped, my mouth was salivating. I unbuckled his belt rubbing his cock through his boxers. I had watched enough porn at this point to know what I was doing. I freed his cock the size was intimidating it looked at least 10 inches. I kissed the tip and slowly let him enter my mouth. My tongue was swirling around his dick tasting what I could, savouring this moment. I was so fucking hard, as my hand worked the shaft there was no way I could deep-throat this monster I was already gagging at barley 4 inches. "mmmmmm" he moaned. "Go all the way down." I felt the back of my head being pushed. I needed to breathe I began to move my head back, but he was too strong he pushed my head forward, my mouth wide open gasping for what little air I could. I could hear the sound of his cock pushing back my saliva my tongue was trapped under this cock. I was scared and yet still so hard. Before I knew it, my nose was enveloped in hair. I did it! I smelt my daddy's pubic hair. It smelled so manly and I was happy for myself as I felt the hand get tighter and heard a groan as I felt something hitting the back of my throat, as he left his cock in my mouth I had no choice but to swallow his cum and clean him up.

"Get up." He commanded as he pulled his dick out. "The good news is you passed the interview now you work for me. The bad news, for you at least, is that your trapped." I stood up looking confused. He showed me his phone it had a video of me sucking him off and me moaning for it. I was shocked I thought how could I have been filmed? What if that got out? Before I could say anything, I felt a hand around my cock as I exploded into my panties my knees wobbled. "mmmmmm" he said "You are a good slut. You clearly enjoyed yourself. In fact, I just remembered there is an empty apartment opposite mine." I could only nod, my cock was still somehow pumping cum, it leaks down my legs.

He stared into my eyes holding my chin. I knew I was he slave to do his will now. I could already feel myself getting hard again. Why did I like this so much? "You have a week." Sir said before leaving.

"Thank you, daddy," was all I could say. I was left alone, and my hand slipped into the thong to feel my cum, I don't know why but I needed to taste it as I put my own cum in my mouth. Not bad I thought. I was looking forward to next week however I was sad that I knew I wouldn't see him tonight by with my job I could see him every night.

Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers