A New Breed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*MAGNETIC ALIGNMENT DEVICE SUCCESSFULLY ATTACHED! BEGINNING STEP 2 OF MILKING, MILK EXTRACTION*

"Well, this is it... showtime" mused keith as he looked at the screen and saw a silver milking tube rise up from the floor to be level with his cock. The tube seemed to hover in front of him for a second, before the electromagnets in its rim activated and thus brought it into perfect alignment with his cock, thanks to his new jewelery. As soon as it was lined up, it slid forward, encompassing his dick in warm, lubricated rubber. Just as Keith began to think he might not mind being a milking bull, the vacuum pumps came on.

They quickly dispelled this notion.

The pumps roared to life, and the tube began to pull hard on his cock, feeling as though the tube would rip it off. Just as it seemed like he would be emasculated, the pump reversed and the suction relaxed for a moment, allowing Keith to breathe a sigh of relief. However, all too quickly this respite ended and the pump again sucked on Keith's member like it was trying to pull a baseball through a straw. And, so it went, cycling between suck and relax, with the added punishment that after every cycle the rest period got shorter, till the vacuum pump sounded like a machine gun. Keith was unable to resist the brutal attentions of the milker, and he came more than once, which led to only more pain since his sensitive, post-spurt cock was afforded no mercy. After what felt like eternity, actually only 25 minutes, the computer announced that Keith had reached his quota for the morning, and would be released shortly, and that his next milking was to be in 6 hours. Thankfully, Michael and Sarah ran Keith out through the exit of the machine and left him and his aching, bruised penis to think. They unhooked him from the rails, and left him on the floor of the processing barn, with the only additional info being that dinner was at 6, and he was not to be late.

Keith laid on the floor for a while, confused at the lack of clothing left for him. But, as he watched the clock on the wall, he saw the 3 become a 4, and then 5. At 5:30, he came to the conclusion that this was another part of his punishment, and that he was supposed to attend dinner in the nude. For a split second he wondered if he should shower before the meal, and then let out a bitter laugh considering the cleaning he'd already gone through. And so, Keith reported to the meal, his only adornments the seemingly permanent blush over his whole body and the small metal ring on his manhood. At the meal, Sarah spelled out to Keith that she was happy he was able to see the error of his ways, and that she was glad he'd continue to live on the farm with her and Michael. The last thing she said was that she felt that the ring looked good on Keith, and that, as part of his now full time employment offer, he'd be required to spend his time on the ranch in the nude. He immediately objected, but as he went to stand up his ring clanged against the table, and everyone went silent. After an awkward moment, Sarah laughed and asked Keith if wanted another processor run to give him time to think about it. After standing for a brief moment, Keith determined he very much did NOT, and so he agreed to work in the nude.

-25 YEARS LATER-

So the story went of Keith and Sarah. They lived together on the farm, and as the years went by, Sarah began to wear about as much clothing as Keith. Over time, Keith related to her that, deep down, he found a certain kinkiness in his run through the processor. After her initial shock, Sarah agreed to at least hear him out. After many long, late conversations, it was agreed that they would create another new breed, with far gentler processing requirements, to enjoy together. And so they did, living as nudists in the texas sun, and missing church every once in awhile to ride the machine that defined their relationship.

-THE END-

Thanks for reading! Im sure there are some of you out there complaining about the dangerous things done, or similar topics... To those of you doing so: relax! I know this is a fantasy, and only a fantasy, so I figure that it's ok to let realism slide. Enjoy reading, because I loved writing it, and who knows, maybe I'll write more in the future

-IS