Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
I try to get my wife to bring another woman into our bed.
7.8k words
4.11
47.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JavaBlack
JavaBlack
123 Followers

This story could have gone in a few categories. There is Lesbian activity as well as some Group, but as the primary driver is the husband/wife dynamic I have chosen to put it in Loving Wives.

I'd like to thank my editor, Newell Post, any remaining errors are mine.

Be careful what you wish for!

For as long as I can remember, probably going all the way back to puberty, I had the fantasy, no it was much more than a mere fantasy; I had the goal to have sex with two women at once.

I didn't care much one way or the other if they got it on with each other, though I imagined that it would be hot as Hell to watch.

More than one girlfriend broke up with me if I even hinted at another woman joining us in bed, and I eventually learned to keep my dream a masturbatory fantasy.

While I was fairly successful at repressing this desire, it sometimes expressed itself at the wrong time. We'd be watching any Angelina Jolie movie, and I would try to nudge the door open.

"Man, don't you think Angelina's hot?"

"Of course," she said. "Who wouldn't?"

"So, you wouldn't mind if she joined us in bed?"

"Yeah, as if that would ever happen," she said.

"Well, yeah, not her, but how about some other hot chick?"

I went through a lot of hand lotion that week.

I had pretty much relegated it back to an occasional masturbation fantasy, when I met Ramona.

I met Ramona in about the corniest way possible. We were attendants at my friend's wedding and were paired together. Somehow, despite sharing friends, we hadn't met until the wedding rehearsal, and we just clicked.

It didn't hurt for me that she was absolutely gorgeous, tall, about 5' 8", long straight blonde hair, long strong legs topped by a firm bubble butt. Her figure was well-curved, with breasts that weren't over-powering, a fact underscored when I learned that she had been a track star in high school and college.

She wasn't some blonde bimbo, either. She had a real brain and could converse knowledgably on a wide range of subjects. I'm no dolt, either; she seemed favorably impressed by me, as well.

We parted after the reception with a date for the following weekend and were off to the races. I was a bit disappointed that she refused to be intimate until we were exclusive, but we cleared that hurdle after three months.

I won't say that it was the hottest sex I had ever had, I had had some kinky girlfriends, but it had the advantage of a true loving connection.

We were engaged at six months, and married almost exactly a year after we met. In gratitude for their accidental introduction, our friends were Maid of Honor and Best Man at our wedding.

We settled into a comfortable, loving married life, and who knows what might have been had it not been for that party.

It was just an everyday party, five or six couples gathered together for no particular reason. As often happens, the guys gravitated to the den to talk about sports and cars, the women were in the kitchen talking about whatever women talk about.

One of the guys wanted to see my autographed Tom Brady football, and just as I passed the kitchen, I heard the question that would change my life.

"So, Ramona," Sally spoke up, "did you ever tell Jason about how you were a lesbian in college?"

Wait . . . what was that? I thought, and stopped in my tracks to eavesdrop.

"What? Ramona was a lesbian?" asked Gail.

"No, I wasn't a lesbian," Ramona said, "Just a LUG."

"What's a LUG?" asked June. I guess she led a sheltered life.

"A 'Lesbian Until Graduation,'" answered Sally.

"What does that mean?" June asked.

I heard Ramona sigh.

"I was getting fed up with the crude college guys whose idea of seduction was to have you drink enough spiked punch until you would let them grope you, and hopefully you remained sober enough to knee them in the balls if they went too far.

"I saw too many co-eds with ruined reputations, or worse, and swore off men until I graduated."

"I don't understand," June said, "What does that have to do with being a lesbian, or a LUG?"

"Well, swearing off men didn't mean I didn't get horny. I went through a lot of batteries, but my frustration was a little too obvious. One Friday night, after a glass of wine too many, my roommate Susan leaned over and kissed me . . ."

My ears were really burning now.

"She what?" said a chorus of voices.

"It turned out that she was bi-sexual, and I somehow never noticed, but between my horniness, frustration and the wine, something clicked and I returned the kiss. Before I knew it we were making out, our clothes were off, and I was having my pussy eaten by a woman for the first time. I have to tell you, Jason is fantastic at eating pussy, but there's something special about when a woman does it. Women just know what feels good to another woman."

"What happened then?" asked June.

There was a moment of silence, I guess Ramona was gathering her nerve.

"Well, I was hesitant at first," she began, "but I felt that it was only fair that I reciprocate. Susan was insistent that it wasn't necessary, but I felt that I needed to at least try.

"It was awkward at first, despite what I said about women "just knowing." I think I was just nervous, that being my first time with a woman, but Susan was patient with me, guided me until I found myself getting into it. I was a little surprised at the taste. I've tasted myself after masturbating, of course, and just assumed that most women tasted more or less the same, but Susan was different, I can't really explain it.

"We woke up in each other's arms, and I thought that I would freak out, but I felt strangely contented. We stayed together until graduation, then went our separate ways. I haven't been with a woman since."

My dreams were fading, but then . . .

"Wait," Sally said, "you didn't tell them the 'rest of the story!'"

I perked up again.

"Sally, no!" Ramona cried.

"Oh, come on, Ramona, it's ancient history now, who can it hurt?" Sally said.

Ramona must have nodded, because Sally continued.

"It seems that our girl Ramona didn't QUITE swear of all men. Remember, Susan was bi-sexual. Well, one day Ramona's class was cancelled, and she went back to their room to find Susan schtupping some stud!"

I could hear several gasps.

After a brief hesitation, Ramona spoke again.

"I was shocked. I mean, I knew Susan was bi-sexual, but for the past few months I had thought that we were exclusive, I certainly had no idea that she was still having sex with men. She must have heard me gasp, because before I could turn and leave, she called me over and took my hand. It was surreal; here I was standing beside our bed, holding my lover's hand as the guy was still humping away, until he finally came with a grunt and rolled off her to the other side of the bed.

"She pulled me in for a kiss, tried to explain herself. 'It wasn't as if she had never had sex with a man,' 'I knew she was bi-sexual,' etc., etc. I nodded my tentative understanding, gave her a quick kiss and made myself scarce.

"When I came back, he was gone, the bed linens were changed and candles were lit to cover up the smell of the sex. Susan was freshly showered and patted the bed next to her. I got undressed, cuddled up next to her and fell asleep.

"Things got back to normal, I don't know if Susan was still having sex with men. If she was, she was keeping it away from our room, but a seed had been planted. I wondered if this could be the start of my returning to straight sex, because as much as I enjoyed the sex with Susan, I wasn't a lesbian, and knew that sooner or later I was going to be settling down with a man."

I thought that I could see where this was going, but knew that the guys would be wondering where I was, so I hustled back to the den with the football. As soon as I could I made my way back towards the kitchen, hoping that they hadn't changed the subject.

I was in luck!

"So how did you get from having sex with Susan in front of Paul to doing the nasty with him?" Gail asked. It seems that I had missed a new development.

"It sort of just happened," Ramona said. "Susan and I were just lying there in the afterglow of our sex session, and I glanced over at Paul who was smiling and stroking his cock. Susan saw me licking my lips."

Paul was there? I wondered what else I had missed.

"'Come on, Ramona, you know you wanna!'"

"I kept wavering, and she kept teasing me, until she finally pushed me into Paul, who wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly on my neck. I was hungry for more, and lifted his head up and kissed him hard right on the lips, shoving my tongue down his throat. Without even realizing it, I was stroking his cock to hardness, then climbing on and riding him for all I was worth.

"I came like a rocket, and as I came down, there was Susan with a huge grin on her face. 'You go, girl,' she said, and I just lay there grinning like an idiot.

"For the rest of Senior year, it was fairly even between me and Susan or the three of us. By graduation, I was ready to rejoin the straight world."

I could hear held breaths being let out as I adjusted myself and rejoined the guys with my old fantasy given new life. Ramona had done threesomes before. Was it such a stretch to think that she might enjoy an occasional one again? I was determined to find out!

I knew this wasn't something that I could just spring on Ramona out of the blue. I started softening her up by upping my game. I didn't go overboard, buying her fancy jewelry, sending her flowers every day and such.

I did the little things that women appreciate, but most guys don't have a clue about. I'd do things around the house without her nagging or even asking.

I thought I might have gone too far when I came home early to make her a nice dinner.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my husband?" she asked with a smile.

"Can't I just do something nice for my favorite wife?"

"'Favorite wife?' Do you have another wife that I should know about?"

She could barely contain her laughter as she came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm only teasing you, Honey. This is so sweet, thank you."

She showed her appreciation repeatedly that night in bed, and I went to sleep with a big smile.

Of course, I didn't neglect the more obvious things like sending flowers to her office, or packing her favorite lunch, complete with a corny love note.

It was time to really lay the groundwork.

"Honey, don't plan anything for dinner tonight, I'd like to take you out to eat."

"Where are we going, Wendy's or Burger King?" she asked with a wry grin.

"Not quite," I said, "wear something nice."

"Just how "nice" are we talking?"

"Nothing crazy, you won't need your LBD or anything," I said, though I was secretly hoping she would wear it.

She was definitely giving me the hairy eyeball now, but just shrugged her shoulders, figuring a dinner out was a dinner out, right?

I came home to the sounds of our shower running, so I got out of my work clothes and hopped in the shower in the hall bathroom, though not before noticing her LBD laid out on the bed. Yes!

As I expected, she was still in the shower as I dried off. I put on a nice pair of slacks with an open neck white shirt and a blue blazer.

Just as I was slipping on my loafers, she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy towel, her skin still glowing from the shower. I almost ditched my plans and threw her down on the bed right then and there, but kept my hormones in check.

"Hello, Gorgeous, you look good enough to eat. Maybe we should skip dinner . . ."

"Oh, no you don't," she said. "You got me all psyched for this mysterious dinner, and I didn't go to all this trouble just so that you could jump my bones. You behave and we'll have a second dessert when we get home."

I remembered the wise advice my father gave me when we got married, and said, "Yes, Dear."

She removed the towel and I almost lost all my resolve again at the sight of her sexy body, her nipples reacting to the sudden chill they encountered without the protection of the towel.

She put on one of her skimpier thongs, picked up the matching bra, but after a moments consideration tossed it back in her lingerie drawer. Oh, yes, this was going to be a good night!

She slipped on a pair of three-inch pumps, spritzed a little cologne, and she was ready to go. I know I teased about her time in the shower, but she really wasn't very high-maintenance, and didn't take long to get ready.

"Okay, enough with the mystery. Where are we going?"

"Mia Regazza," I said. I should mention that Mia Regazza is a very nice Italian-American restaurant the next town over. It's not super-fancy or expensive, but it's not everyday dining for us. It's usually reserved for special occasions, like birthdays or anniversaries. Ramona was definitely on high alert now.

We were both a little tentative as we drove to the restaurant and waited for our table. I was afraid to say anything that might give things away, and she was obviously wondering what was up.

Ramona broke the somewhat uncomfortable silence after the waitress brought us our drinks.

"Okay, Steve, what's up? What do you want?"

"Why do I have to want something?"

"I don't know, but the last time we came here was for our anniversary. What's the occasion tonight?"

"Does there have to be an occasion for me to take my lovely wife to a nice restaurant?"

"No, but I can't remember the last time you did."

"Well, does that mean that I shouldn't have tonight?"

"I'm not saying that, it's just that . . ."

At that moment the server came to take our order and the discussion was shelved while we enjoyed our meal.

Our conversation for the rest of dinner and dessert was normal married couple chit-chat about work and home, until it was time to leave.

She snuggled in tight and I put my arm around her as we walked to the car.

We rode in silence for a while when she took my hand.

"Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Steve," she said. "You're getting SO lucky tonight."

"I'd like to think that we'll both get lucky," I said.

"We'll have to compare notes, see who got luckier," she said with a laugh.

I was hoping it would be me, but not in the way she was thinking.

Our love life wasn't at all mundane, but as soon as the front door closed we were on each other, kissing with a passion that we hadn't felt in a long time.

She was reaching around, trying to undo her zipper when I took over, pulling the zipper down. She shrugged the dress off, leaving her in her skimpy panties and heels.

I slipped off my jacket and she was unbuttoning my shirt, when I suggested we move to the bedroom.

"Race you!" she said, and was halfway up the stairs before I could get my wits about me.

I decided to get back at her by taking my time going up the stairs, removing my shirt as I went.

I entered the bedroom to the sight of her standing there, twirling the thong around her finger, her pussy glistening with her arousal. With no warning she launched the thong like a slingshot at my face. I managed to grab it, but not before getting a strong whiff of her musky scent.

"On or off?" she said.

"On or off?" I asked, puzzled.

"The heels. On or off?"

"Oh, on. Definitely on," I said.

I kicked off my shoes, dropped my pants and underwear and walked over to her, my hard cock pointing the way.

I took her in my arms, our kisses, if anything, hotter than before, my cock pressing against her stomach as I took a breast in my hand, tweaking her nipple, evoking soft moans.

She tried to slip down to get to my cock, but I held her up and pushed her back so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I spread her legs and dove into her sweet pussy, pushing every button that I had learned about her since we first had sex. I had her squirming in moments, and quickly lost track of her orgasms, until she finally pushed me away.

"Enough," she said, "I need you in me."

I lifted her onto the bed, her heels long since kicked off, and climbed up after her.

She took my face, slick with her juices, in her hands and kissed me as if her life depended on it.

I was on a hair-trigger, but was determined to make this as good as possible for her.

I positioned my cock at her entrance and began to slowly penetrate her, when she dug her heels into my ass pulling me in forcefully, eliciting a gasp from her.

I moved as slowly as I could while she arched her hips up, urging me on, until she came again. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I started moving with a will, and was rewarded with her having yet another orgasm as I came as hard as I could ever remember coming.

I rolled off her, and totally spent, we both slept like the dead.

I woke up to her sucking my cock, and swung her around into a sixty-nine.

We both came again, then made a mad dash to the bathrooms to take care of some urgent business. I let her have the master bath while I used the hall bathroom.

I returned to the bedroom to the sound of the shower running, and decided to join her.

"No, Steve, I'm worn out," she said.

"Don't worry, no funny business, I just need to clean up," I said, and we did, though we did wash each other's backs.

Even though she had a head start, I finished first. I threw on my robe and went down to get the coffee going. Ramona appeared just as the coffee was ready, walking a little gingerly.

As soon as she sat down with her coffee, I could tell by the look in her face, that I wouldn't be able to put things off any longer.

"Okay, Steve, just what was that all about? That wasn't even close to even a birthday night. And you have never, ever turned down a blow job. You must want something. What is it?"

"Well . . . um . . . I," I just couldn't say it. I was terrified of how she would react.

"Come on spit it out. It's the nude beach thing again, isn't it?

Shit, I had forgotten about that. I'd probably asked her a dozen times to go to a nude beach, until she finally told me that if I ever brought it up again that I'd never see her naked again.

"N . . . No, it's not that."

"Then what the fuck is it?"

Now I was really in trouble. Ramona almost never swears. Well, I was in deep shit anyway, might as well go for the gold.

"I was thinking, I was thinking that it might be fun to have a threesome, bring another person into our bed."

"WHAT? I have enough trouble dealing with one guy, why would I want two? Wait a minute, you're not one of those guys who like to watch, are you?"

"No," I said maybe a little too forcibly, "I was thinking of another woman."

She just stared at me, put her cup in the sink and walked out of the house. I heard her car start up and she drove away.

That could have gone better, I thought.

She was gone all day, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard her pull into the driveway.

When she came in she didn't look angry, thank God, but I've certainly seen more pleasant looks on her face.

She had a bag from Boston Market, slid my usual meal over to me and I should probably have been grateful that she thought to feed me.

We ate in a strained silence, then she spoke.

"Just what did you think was going to happen, that I was going to sit there and watch you fuck some bitch?"

"No, no, actually I thought it might be hot to watch you with her. Not that I would mind if you wanted to let me have se . . ."

"Fuck her."

"Have sex with her, but only if you were cool with it."

"Just what made you think of that, besides the usual male fantasies?"

"Well, you're sort of right, it has always been a fantasy of mine, but I had pretty much given up on it before we met, after I had too many girls break up with me over it."

"If you had given up on it, why bring it up now?"

Well, here goes nothing!

JavaBlack
JavaBlack
123 Followers