A New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did three scenes together, all as part of an incest series. In the first scene, she snuck into my bedroom, then sucked on my cock until I 'woke up' acting pissed that my innocent little granddaughter would do that. She didn't stop and then I stopped complaining and finally flooded her overwhelmed mouth! She wasn't keen on swallowing, but it was a requirement of the scene.

While we cleaned up and waited for the set to be ready, she told me mine was the first cum she had swallowed. She wasn't fond of the texture, but said I tasted okay. I thanked her for her honesty.

In the next scene, she seduced me rather easily alongside a pool. (Totally fake, only one foot deep and about seven feet wide but around twelve or so feet long.) Somehow, they used tons of scene breaks where we repositioned so the camera angle looked correct. Not the best way to fuck, especially when the girl is so unappealing to me. We did get to know each other better that way though. After 90 minutes to film an almost 20-minute scene, she had no need to fake her orgasm as I pumped her pussy full of cum. I hoped she was on the pill.

Another clean up while the set was changed again, then we did a scene in the bedroom where I was an equal instigator. It was supposed to be a quick blowjob then a short pussy fuck followed by an anal cream-pie. As usual, the word was to adlib as needed.

I decided to stretch the meaning of 'adlib'. As she sucked my cock, I thought of everything I could to get more excited (no, I won't tell you what), then I held her in place as I flooded her mouth again. She swallowed it all! The pussy fuck went well, but when I moved to switch to her ass, she screamed in pain. I started to pull back but the director got in my line of sight (but out of camera view) and mouthed out a distinct 'fuck that damned ass!'

I dropped a wad of spit onto my cock where it disappeared into her tight bung hole, then shoved with all my might making her scream again while I bottomed out in her tight ass. I worried again as her entire body was shaking violently while she tried to stifle her tears. The director then mouthed out, 'don't get mushy on me, fuck that little ass!'

Well, once this scene was over, I would be finished for the day, so I did what he asked. Maybe I have some latent violent streaks hiding somewhere. All I know is that for over ten minutes I pounded the hell out of that tiny girl's ass while I kept dropping gobs of spit onto my shaft where it entered her rear. My hips had never fucked anybody with that force before. On top of that, I was pulling her back onto my cock as hard as my strong arms could pull.

On the plus side, when my balls finally gave up the juice, she was screaming right along with me, only this time she was cumming harder than she had earlier. My guess was that the ending went better than the writer/director had hoped. After I stopped cumming I pulled out of her and held her ass open letting cum ooze back out of her. Then I sat next to her, where she'd flopped onto the bed, and said my line angrily, "Well, are you happy now that I fucked your ass like you wanted me to?"

Her line came out perfectly. With lips and teeth shivering as if super cold, she gasped through her crying, "No-o-o-o-o."

Seconds later the director said, "And cut!" Some moments later he and the crew applauded as he happily proclaimed "Well done both of you! That scene was perfect!"

I waited to shower until she could move, then I helped her get to the shower. I felt like the world's biggest asshole! I remembered her real name and said, "I'm sorry, Megan, if I hurt you out there. Sometimes these scenes are the shits. Was that your first time doing anal?"

"No, but your cock is lots bigger than what I had before. I wanted to use lube but the director vetoed it. I'll never let that happen again! Why are you washing me?"

"Because you are in no condition to do it yourself. And I guess I am to blame for that. I hope your ass isn't damaged."

"Me too. You are pretty nice. Not like everybody else I met here. I wonder if coming here was a mistake."

"Well, I can't answer that for you. Do you need a ride someplace?" She nodded her head. "Okay, I'll take you wherever you want, then I have to get home and deal with my own granddaughter." By then we were both clean and we dried off, got dressed and left after getting paid.

"Wow, nice car!" she said as she settled in sitting all the way over against the door. We stopped at my bank so she could cash her check. I had to convince her to sign it over to me so I could cash it and then give her the money, otherwise they were going to charge her a ridiculous amount to cash it as a non-member. Fuckers! When we got to where she was staying, I realized it was a dump, as I had expected.

"Megan, here's my cell phone number, if you need anything, or just someone to talk to, call me, okay? Not counting that last scene, I enjoyed working with you today. I still can't believe you are 18."

"I am. My birthday was last Saturday. (Interesting coincidence?) Thanks for everything. Bye." And she kissed my cheek then slid out of my car and headed to her motel room. I watched until she opened the door and went inside, then I put it in gear and drove back into civilization. I worried about that 'in over her head' girl. And I worried that none of us got arrested later for fucking that girl. That ID of hers had better be real! (It was!)

********

Damn traffic. I tried four different routes, but still got stuck in traffic jams. Called home on my cell to apologize for being late. Wife was pissed. Oh well.

I got home at 3:30, my wife's new car was gone, but my daughter's car was there as well as Peg's old one. I parked and entered the lion's den. I thought the house was empty until I found Casey in the kitchen getting a Coke. "Hi, babe." I said as I stepped behind her and gave her a hug. Her skin and bikini were wet from being in my pool.

"How many times have I told you not to swim alone," I said.

"I wasn't, my girlfriend's out there tanning."

Then she turned around and looked up at my face. I could see the recognition from yesterday. Her chin seemed to shiver as she said, "Oh god, this can't really be."

I started to say something but she interrupted me. "Grandma said you were working again, but she wouldn't say what you are doing. Why not? She has never been secretive before! What are you doing now?"

"Honey ..." I started, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't 'honey' me!" she growled while shoving my hand off of her.

"Okay, be that way, but that will just make this harder. Your grandmother showed me an ad from Sunday's paper and wouldn't quit until I called the number right then. I did and got hired."

"Doing just what, grandpa?!"

"She told me on Saturday night that she didn't care what kind of fucking job I got, then the next day she told me to call that fucking job. Am I clear?"

"Did you 'work' yesterday?" she asked with a slightly snotty attitude.

"Yes, I did, a couple of times," I retorted.

With that she dropped to her knees and looked up at me, her hand blocking part of her view. "Fuck!!!" she screamed. "I had nearly convinced myself I was wrong, but it WAS you! My god, how could YOU do that to me!"

"Excuse me!"

Raising back to her feet she exploded, "I can't believe that you would do that to me! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed loudly as she stomped back and forth. "My god, how could you fucking fuck me! I used to love you, but I hate you, you fucking rotten bastard!"

Okay, the upset reaction I had expected. The hate part I had not. Before I could speak, the patio door opened and I heard Carol say, "What's wrong Casey? Why are you ... oh hi Amos. Oh fuck!" And then both girls shot out the door and I stood there wishing I was dead. Or at least in another country.

I wanted a drink, a tall stiff one. Hell, I wanted to get shit faced drunk. But I also wanted to get this cleared up, and I needed to be sober for that. I poured a glass of lemonade. Then I had another.

After twenty minutes or so, I was thinking about going outside, but the girls beat me to it and came in, both of them looking timid. I wanted them to know I loved them both, so I walked to Casey and gave her a hug that she resisted throughout. I turned to Carol and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back.

We sat at our kitchen table, the girls next to each other and opposite me. Casey started in a wavering voice, "So, that fucking job grandma told you to take was for you to perform in porn videos?" I nodded my head as I mumbled in the affirmative. "And on Monday, when Carol was supposedly sick, you two sucked and fucked the day away?"

"I wouldn't put it quite like that but that's pretty close."

"How would you put it, then?" she snarled.

Carol spoke up and said, "I would say that I sucked his huge cock, several times actually, and that he loved the shit out of me while making me cum more than ever before!"

"Loved! Shit!" Casey growled.

"Honey, please ..."

"Don't fucking 'honey' me, you rotten old bastard!"

Part of me wanted to lash out at her just as she was at me, but that wouldn't solve anything. Instead, I stood up and said, "I'll be right back. Don't move, either of you, please."

I went to my office and retrieved the title for Peg's old car, then walked out the front door and over to our closest neighbor, who happened to be a notary. I signed where needed and he notarized it for me, then I returned home.

The girls both looked up at me as I walked into the kitchen. I placed the keys, title and a pen on the table in front of Casey. "All you need to do is sign it there, then take it to the MVD to get it changed to your name. The car's all yours."

Casey looked confused and Carol seemed surprised as my granddaughter looked at the title and asked softly, "What ... I mean, why did you do this ... now?"

"Casey, you are getting pretty riled up and if I let myself go there with you, I might not want to do that later. The car is yours."

She wiped some tears from her cheeks, then looked at Carol then back at me. "I ... I'm right about this, aren't I, I sucked your cock yesterday, you fucked me and I ... I swallowed two loads of your cum, right?"

"I think you fucked me, but that's the only difference."

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!" she literally screamed, loud and long. "Whatever!"

"Calm down girl," Carol said while rubbing Casey's arm.

"Calm down! If you were in my place, could you calm down?"

Carol looked from Casey to me, held the look, then returned to Casey, "If I was in your place, I'd be fucking the shit out of him right now! And then I'd fuck him some more!" She looked to me again and smiled, then looked back and asked, "That good enough for you?"

"Christ! I thought we were friends!"

"We are, and now I know why he was upset yesterday and needed to leave in such a hurry. Hell, after you got out of that car to do your scene, I hunted for a parking spot then saw his car and parked next to it, waiting for him. I had no idea he was your grandfather!"

"I believe you," Casey said, wiping away even more tears. "But god grandpa, how could you!"

I took countless deep and hopefully calming breaths, then looked her in the eyes and asked, "If I start, will you let me finish without interruption?" She nodded her head. "Not good enough, say it!"

"Yes grandpa, I'll stay quiet. But there's nothing you can say to make that right."

Several more of those deep breaths. "Great start," I said. "I went in yesterday to do another grandfather-granddaughter scene. I'm pretty sure that is all I will ever get to do. Nice girl. When it was finished, they asked me if I could stay and help with the next scene they would be doing. I said sure. They told me what it was and how they worked things. All of us guys split into two rooms and drew to decide the order. I got the last spot, then you picked the starting room which put me as the last guy."

I took more deep breaths and drank some lemonade, then went on. "Guy number eight popped really quick so they asked me if I could hold back on cumming for at least twenty minutes. I told them I could. And number nine finished and then I was up. I was really enjoying the blowjob I was receiving, and then when I realized the girl was fucking me, I leaned in and looked over the top of the wall.

"I saw her bare back and firm ass along with her hair and I nearly shot my load right then. I mean, I'd done all these scenes with my supposed granddaughter, and when I saw your back and red hair, my brain flashed your face onto the back of her head and I nearly came right then. It was all I could do to keep from coming and then, thankfully that girl came hard and pulled off of me. Once she resumed sucking my cock, I knew I could let my cock erupt and it didn't take very long.

"Again, I had to take a look at my fantasy girl before pulling out of that hole. What I saw was a turned head, until you sucked me again and then looked up. All I wanted to do then was flee the country, but you were gripping my cock while also sucking me deep, and I had to finish the scene. You know how I never leave anything unfinished! And then that damned director was coaxing you into getting me off again and I couldn't keep from cumming, your mouth felt so good."

Another sip of warming lemonade. "So anyway, I got out of there fast, only to see Carol outside, sitting in your mom's car, and that proved to me that it was you. She had mentioned her best friend without knowing you were my granddaughter. And I didn't tell her, either. I just couldn't come home. Not until real late. But three times I just kept on driving by as your mom's car was still in the driveway. Fourth time worked and I came inside and went to bed."

And then I just sat there silently, sipping my drink just for something to do. With sad eyes I looked across the table at both of them, but mostly my granddaughter. The silence got to me after five minutes as I shoved my chair back and stood up while saying, "Well, fuck."

"Where are you going?" Casey asked.

"Out, after that, don't have a clue."

"Is it my turn?"

"I guess," I said as I slid back onto my chair.

"You are saying you had no idea it was me?"

"None," as I shook my head.

"If you had known, would you have gone ahead and done it?" Another head shake that was accompanied by a negative answer. "Are you glad that I did it?" I looked at her and struggled with an answer. "Let me rephrase that. Now that you know it was me, are you at least somewhat glad to know that it was me."

"God, hon ... Casey, I've watched you mature into this incredibly beautiful woman, and yes, just thinking that it could be you, was a huge turn-on for me. And yes, when I thought it might really be you, when I came the second time, that was the best, even though it scared the hell out of me."

"I've never known you to be scared of anything," Casey said.

"Yeah, well I never thought I might lose you before."

"You aren't going to lose me now."

"I'm not! I thought you hated me."

"That was when I didn't know what I know now." She looked at Carol then back to me. "What I know now is that you have two girls in front of you who love you! One of them has for as long as she's been alive! The other one has since Monday afternoon. And I also know that we should use this time, while your wife and my mom are both gone, to fuck the shit out each other. Think you are up to it, old man!"

"He's not old, and I know he's up for it!" Carol said with a huge grin. "Come on, stud, you've got pussies to fuck and we've got one hell of a cock to suck!"

Moments later we entered my bedroom and I looked at two incredibly sexy 18-year-old girls. They moved in tandem as their hands deftly removed their bikini tops, then slipped the bottoms over their hips before letting them drop. After posing for me for a few seconds they moved in and worked together to strip me of my clothes.

Casey looked at me as she stood back up and gasped, "My gosh, Grandpa, you sure don't look like a grandpa!"

"I told you," Carol said.


"I've just got to ..." and Casey dropped to her knees and sucked my limp cock back to full hardness, looking up into my eyes the entire time. Damn she is good at that. I was groaning hard in mere moments. Carol stepped close and leaned in to kiss me, our tongues dueling hungrily.

Casey let me loose and they shoved me onto the bed. Once centered, Casey attacked my cock with determination while Carol mounted my face as she begged, "Eat me, grandpa Amos."

I did, she has one mighty tasty pussy. All three of us were moaning and groaning lustily as two of us approached our climax while two of us pushed an orgasm through another one of us.

Carol was gasping and moaning nearly non-stop as I pushed her to the brink. Around Carol's clit I moaned "Oh Casey, you're going to make me cum!"

In just a few more heartbeats Carol screamed as her hips rocked and rolled powerfully on my mouth and tongue, while my hips arched up and I pumped a huge load of active sperm into my wonderful granddaughter's mouth. She didn't lose a drop. I ran dry and Casey kept right on sucking my shaft until Carol looked back and said, "Let's switch."

Seconds later Carol inhaled my cock to the back of her mouth while Casey perched her aroused cunt above me and grinned down at me. "Grandfather, I really do love you. Now make me proud of that and suck my pussy!"

With that request I would have been happy to eat her out until the sun came up the next morning. I only got to do so until she screamed and her pussy flooded my mouth while I pumped Carol's mouth full of tasty sperm. (well, she says it is.)

"Switch?" Carol asked.

"Oh no you don't," I said while easing Casey off of my face. "I'm going to fuck my granddaughter for the first time. She's already fucked me!"

Casey rolled to her back and I moved between her sexy slim legs, "Are you ready for me, honey?" I asked.

"Gosh yes, you're the first guy to ever eat me out, now be the first real man to fuck me and fill me with cum." I planned to get back to that later for clarification. (Private, so I won't tell.)

Looking into her eyes I said, "Grasp my cock and put it where you want it." She grinned up at me as she took my shaft and pulled me right against her fuck hole. "Are you sure?" She wiggled her hips as she pulled me in closer so that my bulbous head was barely inside. Then she grinned again. "How deep do you want it?" I asked.

"God what a tease!" she said with a red face. "Shove that beautiful cock into me and bury it as deep as you can! Then I want you to pound the pussy it's in and claim your rights to it!"

"Gladly," I said as my hips shoved forwards, my dick spread her lips and I sank all the way home to the bottom. "My god, your pussy is so fine!"

"Oh grandpa! Love me! Show me it's as good as Carol told me it was!"

We hugged and kissed countless times as my hips went into overdrive. I couldn't think of anything better than to watch her flush slowly coat down her shoulders onto her tan chest until both of her pale boobs were blushing like her face was.

Roughly ten minutes after I bottomed out inside of her hot and moist tightness, she flung her head all about as she groaned, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck, cumming on my grandfather's cock! Don't stop, oh my god, don't ever stop!"

I kept right on and it wasn't even another ten minutes before she exploded again, her voice barely audible while her legs wrapped around me and forced me to fuck her even harder. It was a struggle, but I held my balls in check. I really wanted her to know what her grandpa could do!

Carol leaned up and gave me a kiss, then leaned over the recovering Casey and said, "You need to help me. I need to cum too!" And then she settled her pussy onto my granddaughter's face while I resumed driving my tip into the deep end of her canal.

123456...9