A New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then her lips surrounded my bulbous head and she began one of the most gentle and caring blowjobs of my life. Peg had sat back down when I called for Megan, and now her jaw dropped and she gasped and stuttered in shock. But she never said a word all the while Megan loved on my cock with her lips, tongue and soul. She gasped in shock when Megan made me cum in her mouth while not swallowing once.

Megan knew when I was finished shooting, then she tightened her lips and pulled off of me. Her head tilted back and she showed me her mouth full of cum. Moments later she had carefully moved in front of Peg and showed her the same full mouth. Then she swallowed twice before opening up again to show Peg her now empty mouth. "Gosh, I just love his stuff!"

She knee-walked back to me and asked, "Just like in my bedroom, right?" I nodded my head making her smile as she resumed sucking my cock. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed Megan put on quite a show for my very nervous wife. I was certain Peg wanted to leave, but she knew I wouldn't allow it. And as time moved on, she grew more and more uncomfortable with the performance in front of her.

Megan and I locked eyes for most of this blowjob, only breaking my gaze when I had to scowl at my wife. Just before I came, Megan pulled off of me and begged, "Cum in my mouth, make me drown in it!" Then she stepped up her efforts about double, and I nearly did as she asked. I was wondering if I would ever stop cumming, but my god, it felt so fucking good!

Again, she showed me her full mouth, and after just turning to show Peg, she swallowed several times before showing both of us her empty mouth. Her hand still held my cock and in seconds she inhaled me again as she sucked me clean very gently, her tongue going all over me.

She pulled off of me and sat back on her tucked under legs, then said to Peg, "Okay, I showed you just what I did for Amos when we got home. I want him to fuck me, but he won't until I am done healing. You must be nuts to not want to do that for him! Now, are you clear about that? All that happened was two blowjobs. If you aren't clear about it, say so and I'll gladly do it again!"

Finally Peg choked out, "How can you stand to do that disgusting thing to him?"

Megan looked at Peg, then at my half-hard shaft, then leaned up and sucked onto me hard again. Letting my shaft go, she said, "Wow, I thought wives were supposed to love their husbands! It's obvious to me that I love him more than you do!"

"The nerve!"

"Peg, come here and suck my cock!" I told my wife.

"Fuck you!"

"Now that's funny! You must be telling her to fuck me, because you sure won't!" I looked at Megan, then my wife. "Now get over here and prove you should be my wife!"

Peg scowled at me but stepped to me and knelt where Megan was. "Do you mind?" she said to the tiny girl.

"Yeah, I'd rather do it myself. But I do want to see if you can do it," Megan answered and then moved about a foot away.

For the next 20-some minutes I received the worst blowjob I'd experienced in the last few weeks. Every now and then Megan would tell her to try harder, or to act like she loved me. Those comments really got to Peg and she finally took my load. As I started to cum, Megan noticed Peg starting to pull off of me so she pushed from behind on Peg's head making her swallow all the cum. That was a first!

Eventually Megan let loose of Peg's head and my wife spun around and yelled, "Don't you ever touch me again!"

I reached out and grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards me as I firmly said, "Don't you ever yell at her again. And from now on I expect you to swallow my cum at least once a week!"

"No way will ..."

"You will! I am sick and tired of your cold wife ways. You need to show me that you want to be my wife, or else!"

"The hell ..."

"I have a witness of a marriage breakdown (Megan), should you pack your bags now?"

"No! I'll do it, you fucking bastard! I won't like it, but I'll do it!"

"Good, you don't need to like it, I do, even though I think you are trying to make it twice a week! And no teeth or I'll fuck your fucking ass!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me!"

"Only a few more weeks and you can fuck mine again!" Megan said smiling sweetly. (I had told her we would definitely use lots of lube.)

"Good grief, just what haven't you done!" Peg snapped at her.

"You! I haven't done you! But I don't want to either," Megan replied sweetly, and that stopped Peg cold!

With that I thanked Megan for her wonderful blowjobs, then sent her back to rest her bruised body. As she walked off, I said, "What's for dinner tonight? The girls will be over again, you know."

"I know Casey and Carol are coming over. I'm fixing pasta and Italian Sausage with Garlic bread. But it's not as if they come over to see me. They spend all their time with you and HER!" that last word was said harshly and coated with hatred.

I said, "Drop that attitude," then I stepped outside and checked the pool.

********

My new job was turning into pretty much a full-time job. No, I didn't fuck or get blown for eight hours a day. But I was going to the studio at a pace of two straight days followed by a day off then two straight days and then another day off then 3 straight days as a new week began and the sequence repeated.

And now my scenes were rewritten (or is it changed back) to be involving a step-father and his step-daughter. I guess there is more demand for those, plus some complaints that grandpa looked too young. Go figure!

But now, instead of strictly working with girls in their first few official porn scenes, I was being sought out by the best new and most popular starlets in the business. These girls were mostly, by anyone's standards, hotter than fucking hot! Unfortunately, some of them were also conceited and so into themselves that it was a grind to work with them. On the plus side, because I was being requested for the scenes, my pay increased, even though I didn't really need it. And, fucking any of those young women beat the shit out of being at home with Peg!

Of course, my heightened sex drive was probably the cause of all my marital strife. And it was now being taken care of by many 18 to 23-year-old girls several times a week. Not to mention the really hot MILFs who played the role of my very loving wife. And then it was Thursday once again. And as yet, no blowjob from the wife.

We went to bed at 11 that night. She started reaching to turn out the light and I said, "Aren't you forgetting something?" She looked around the room, seemed to think and then shook her head. I flipped the covers off and shoved down my shorts that I wear to bed. She looked at me in disgust as I motioned with my hand towards my cock.

She sighed loudly, then started again reaching for the light. "Uh, uh, the light stays on." She sighed in resignation, then slowly began sucking my shaft. She had an unknown problem. I worked today, that she knew. However, it was three scenes involving me with a 19-year-old step-daughter and her 19-year-old best friend. At least that is what the script called them.

My 'step-daughter' had a blowjob only scene where she seemed to enjoy swallowing my load. Then in the next scene her friend snuck into my den while my step-daughter was napping, and sucked me off. It was supposed to morph into a fuck, but the director said cut and she kept sucking, and then I exploded. She was pissed when I held her head to my crotch, but she swallowed most of it. After she cleaned up, we started the scene over with a quick switch to the fuck. This was to be an internal cream-pie, but when the cameraman moved in for the close-up, I came right after the camera battery died. So, we had to fuck again and I had to fill her delightful cunt once more. I really came in buckets that time, too!

After a break to shower and rest a bit, I did a scene with both girls where they were taking turns sucking me until I came in one of their mouths. It was supposed to happen naturally, but the director told me I could let fly into which ever girl's mouth I wanted to. I chose the friend. Had to hold her in place once more and it turned out I later learned she 'never' did cum in mouth scenes. After that they had to keep on going and keep me hard (that was no problem) and then each of them fucked me. This time I came in both of them. The script called for only one cream-pie but the director loved the bonus one. And that meant I had cum seven times already today. And those girls are a whole lot sexier and more skillful than my wife.

So, I could tell that she was pissed that I didn't cum (yes, I held back from cumming a little bit just for spite) until five minutes to midnight. She nearly shit at the size of my load, especially when I held her face in place like Megan did that other time.

Sputtering, once I let her up, Peg cursed at me, "What the fuck! Why'd that take so long?!"

"Gosh dear," I said, "I don't know. My co-stars today didn't have any trouble getting me to cum." She just glared at me, so I added, "But at least you got it finished on time. It would be a pity if you hadn't finished before midnight."

Peg looked at my still hard cock, then rolled away and shut off the light, saying under her breath, "Fucking bastard."

"Goodnight to you too, dear." I said as I turned away from her.

********

Two weeks later and Megan was healed, no more rib pain, her anus had been proclaimed totally healed by my doctor friend, and only a few of the worst bruises remained as mere shadows of their former look. However, thanks to her nearly daily nude sun bathing, her all-over tan was looking incredible.

We arrived home shortly after leaving my friend's practice, Megan wanted me to fuck her around the world, all in one session, right away. (My friend had prescribed birth control pills for her on her second visit.) I had other plans; Peg had failed to meet her weekly requirement.

As we entered the house, I said to her, "Why don't you go back to your bathroom and use the things I got you to clean out your ass, then put on your bikini. We'll see what we can do later about granting your wish."

"Oh goody!" she said excitedly, then kissed me quickly before running towards her bathroom.

I walked out to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of lemonade on ice. Peg was there getting things ready to start on supper, which would be in about 3 hours. I waited until I figured Megan was about finished, then I said, "Peg, dear, you are late at doing one of your weekly chores." I always called it a 'chore' to her now, because that is how she acted, as if was a chore like cleaning the toilets, something else she didn't like doing.

She still hadn't caught on to that little dig of mine, so she seemed to think before saying, "No, I think everything is right on schedule."

"My cock doesn't think so."

"Oh my god, are you STILL trying to hold me to that stupid idea?" she said in exasperation.

"What stupid idea?" Megan asked as she entered the kitchen.

"As you know, my dear wife's big mouth earned her the requirement of at least one blowjob including cum swallow, every week. This is day eight since the last one."

"Really Peg?" Megan asked in shock. "Gosh, if grandpa Amos gave me a requirement like that, I'd take care of it on day one, and then work ahead so if I died, he would have received several years' worth of extra cock sucks!" She looked at me and asked, "Would you like me to give you one hell of a great head-job?"

"Well, yes, but right now I'm still waiting for Peg to make up her mind."

Still playing dumb, the bitch asked, "Make up my mind about what?"

"About whether or not you still want to be my wife. You know we have had this little discussion at least two other times in the past month."

"Oh alright, come on and I'll do it," she said disgustedly.

"I'm fine right where I'm sitting. This will do."

"But she's here."

"I know that, which is good because if you need any pointers she can help out," I said with a grin.

Peg was pissed but slowly started to drop to her knees, not knowing whether to glare at Megan or myself. As usual, she started off slowly and five minutes later it was still a piss poor effort. Megan was giving her encouraging words that fell on deaf ears, or at least unwelcome ones. And just then the patio door slid open and Casey, Carol and one other girl stepped in. The newcomer took one look and looked away in shock.

"Hi Peg, what's going on grandpa Amos?" Carol called out excitedly.

"Good going, Grandma Peg, it's about time you got with the program!" Casey said as she leaned in and kissed me, with tongue. Carol copied her, only it took longer.

Before I could explain to them why my wife was on her knees, Carol said, "Can I cut in for a few minutes?" Peg looked at her in shock, which was all the time Carol needed to shoulder Peg aside and start sucking the shit out of me. I'm telling you, the shock from the difference in my sensations was nearly enough to push me over the top right then. Thank god for all my practice on set at holding off on cumming! I just barely made it! (Hey, it was a no work day and my balls were loaded!)

And then Peg recovered from her shock and said, "Are you nuts, Carol?"

"Gosh no! I love grandpa Amos' cock! And I really love eating his yummy cum! Don't you?"

Before Peg could figure out an answer, Casey pulled Carol away while saying, "My turn!" And then her luscious lips inhaled me to the back of her throat, then as far down as she could manage (she's a deepthroat goddess) while Peg sat there sputtering at this incestuous act right before her eyes. It was something she now strongly suspected, but had never actually seen it before.

"Casey, my god girl!" Peg gasped, "do you know what you are doing!?"

Casey sucked onto me hard as her tongue swirled round and round me, then she pulled off with a loud 'POP!' sound. She looked my wife in the eyes and said, "I sure do! I love Grandpa Amos, and I'm making certain that he knows it!" Then she looked to their friend and asked, "Would you like a quick taste? He's just so yummy!"

I watched as this unknown girl stared at my cock, then her eyes made the circuit from my wife to Megan to Carol then my granddaughter, Casey. "Um, I ... I g-guess so. Gosh what a way to meet somebody." Then she went her knees and squeezed in between Peg and Casey, and looked up to me. "Hi, I'm Brittany, and I'm glad to meet you!" Then she opened wide and sucked my shaft into the back of her mouth, while her tongue worked me over quite effectively.

"Hi, to you too, beautiful, I'm Amos and it's a real pleasure to meet you," I said. "Damn girl, you sure know what to do with that cock! Oh god, fuck yeah, suck it! Suck it hard!" And she did just that for the next two or three minutes.

Peg couldn't contain herself any longer as she choked out, "My god, you must all be crazy to WANT to suck his cock."

Brittany pulled back and looked at her as she said, "Oh gosh no! I've sucked other cocks but this is the best one I've had! Let's see, who's next?"

Megan piped up with, "It's Peg's job! And Peg, you've seen how to really do it, so don't treat him like he's disgusting, because we girls all know he isn't!"

With that all four teenage girls stood up and made room for Peg to continue. She did so unhappily. It was obvious she was pissed that they all just stood there watching from no more than three feet away. On top of that, each of them, but especially Casey, made unflattering comments about her efforts. The remarks were non-ending but they did help her to try harder, at least a little bit. Fifteen minutes later I held her head in place as I pumped her mouth full. I held her there until she finally swallowed my load.

"Fucking bastard! You know I don't like you holding my head down like that! Don't you fucking dare ever ..."

"Shut up, Peg!" I said, making her go instantly silent. "The girls all showed you how to do that, so from now on you need to suck my cock more like they do. You don't have to like it like they do. That is up to you, but you do have to do it! And don't ever be late again!"

After that the four girls went outside to the pool area and Peg went back to working on getting supper started. I headed to our bathroom to take a shower. In only five or so minutes I stepped out of the shower and dried off, then stepped naked into our bedroom.

"Oh! Hi there Brittany, I didn't expect you to be in here," I said as I looked at the sexy young brunette sitting on my bed. Her eyes never met mine, they stayed locked on my hanging limp and long shaft. "Do you need something?"

Finally, she looked up at me and said, "Um, Casey and Carol told me I should come back here. Both of them, and I guess Megan too, are going to keep Peg occupied so she won't bother us. I know this is strange, well, maybe not as strange as how we met," and she giggled, "but I've had three boyfriends and not one of them has even came close to making me cum. But Casey and Carol just can't stop talking about how you always make them cum like crazy. And, I'd ... I'd really ... gosh this is so embarrassing; I'd really like to know what that feels like. They all said I should talk to you about, maybe, you could ... oh fuck, I can't ask that of a stranger!" And then she started running for the door, which meant right past me.

I stepped in her way and caught her then held her as she cried alligator tears for several moments. In what seemed like a reflex action, she wrapped her arms around me and held on tight while her tears flowed by the buckets full. I just stood there rubbing her back and shoulders while trying to calm her down with soft comforting words that I won't share here.

Eventually her tears slowed then stopped altogether. Her arms still held me tightly. Through her sniffles, she mumbled, "You're all wet again, I'm sorry about that. Fuck I am such a mess." Her arms stroked my back again, then slowly moved down to my ass which she squeezed gently making me groan. "Golly, even your ass feels better than any of my boyfriends' did!" Her hands moved up to my upper arms as she gasped, "And you're so strong!"

Her hips pressed closer to me as she ground her pussy against my shaft. "I liked saying hello to you. The girls are right, you have a really nice cock! And it's pretty big, too. Oh gosh, could you ... would you please make love to me and show me what it feels like to cum with a cock inside of me?"

"You know you don't have to do this if you are feeling any pressure from Casey or Carol."

"Well, they sure are telling me that you can do it! I'm not sure if that is pressure, or just plain encouragement." She stopped talking and backed up as her eyes took in my cock again.

I stepped closer and slid her t-shirt up and off of her as she flipped her hair back in place. My arms reached around her and in a flash her bra dropped to the floor letting me feast on her perky little 30-A cup titties. (I'm getting pretty good at guessing a girl's size thanks to my job.)

"I'm not very big up here," she said as she cupped her hands over her tits. She looked very sad.

"Pretty girl, you have nothing to be ashamed about," I said as I pulled her hands down. As I leaned towards her right one, I said, "I think they are beautiful. I think that ALL of you is simply out of this world gorgeous!"

"Ohhhhhh grandpa Amos, your tongue feels so good on me," she groaned out as I sucked her little nipple into my mouth and coaxed it into a perfect 3/4-inch-tall peak. "Oh fuck, I love what you're doing!"

I moved from one breast to the other, back and forth several times while my hands stripped her of her shorts and delightful lace panties. I sneaked in a wetting lick of my fingers then returned to her tits as I stroked her pussy, massaging her clit and then began finger fucking her fuck hole while she shuddered and groaned in lust. Her hands wrapped around my neck as I lifted her easily into my arms and carried her to the bed while she gasped in pleasure.

1...34567...9