A New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After effortlessly centering her on the bed my face slipped between her legs and, after inhaling her tangy aroma, I extended my tongue and slipped it between her lips right at her fuck hole, then slithered my way to the top where I barely grazed over her awakening clit. "Oh fuck yes, feels so good," she groaned as I dropped back down and did it again, then again, over and over and over until her clit had risen up begging for more attention while her hips rolled sexily.

After getting my right hand's index and middle fingers wet again, I slid my lips around her clit and began giving it a gentle blowjob as my tongue worked it over softly. She groaned hard at my first efforts. Then I shoved both wet fingers into her and curled them upwards as I began finger fucking her once more.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped. "Don't stop! Oh my god this feels so good!" she cried out as her hips began bouncing before me while her entire body started to shake and shimmy. My other hand reached up and I pinched her still tall right nipple as I sucked super hard onto her clit, my tongue worked it endlessly and my fingers rubbed super hard against her g-spot. Several moments later Brittany's back arched up at least a foot then, "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! CUMMING!" she screamed with incredible lungs!

I've had other women, okay, young 18 to 22-year-old girls cum like this, but not one of them for as long as Brittany did. But, as my goal was to make her have her best sex experience of her life, I kept right with her until her climax was over and she dropped back onto the bed and lay there motionless, her only movement the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she tried to replenish her oxygen supply.

My head lifted up and I looked past her awesome tits at her red tinged face. Her eyes stared up at the ceiling as she gasped, "My god, they didn't say you would do that!" Well, doing 'that' had energized my cock so I eased up and over her until my face was above hers, my shaft entering her seamlessly. "Oh god, that cock feels so good in me!"

My hips began short little strokes, each one ending with my shaft fully within her succulent pussy. She felt super tight and fucking incredible to me. Her eyes found mine as she gazed up at me seemingly in wonder as I continued fucking her with those short strokes. "Oh Amos, keep fucking me! Oh my god, this feels so good."

My stroke length increased allowing me to pull back to her g-spot and give it a good rub before each inward fuck stroke. I could tell she was nearing another orgasm thanks to her pussy grabbing at me all along my length in a random pattern. My body twisted as my head dropped down enough so I could latch onto her left boob and suck the shit out of her nipple. At the same time, I reached down and rubbed her clit while my cock strokes concentrated directly on her g-spot. In seconds she creamed all over my cock as she came frantically under me.

Her cum lasted a long time, almost as if she didn't want to let it end! But end it did, eventually. And then once again, I had a sobbing teenager under me. I started trying to comfort her but she stopped me with a kiss, her tongue very active this time. Breaking the kiss, she looked up at me with love pouring from her. "Oh, grandpa Amos, I never expected it to be that good! Oh my god, thank you for doing this with me. My gosh, the ..." and I stopped her with my fingers on her lips.

"First of all, beautiful Brittany, you don't ever have to thank me for loving you like that. And second, we are not done yet." With that I pulled my hips back until just my smallest bit of cock head remained within her, then shoved into her hard, making her groan as our lips met once again.

After that, I moved her through practically every position I knew of, making her sexy thin body shake hard as orgasm after orgasm powered through her. One thing was certain, she was obviously extremely capable of orgasming on a cock! We finished with an intense doggie position, and when I pumped her pussy full of cum once more, she flung her head back and screamed a silent scream at the ceiling! And then she collapsed flat onto her face.

Thanks to her pussy having gone super loose after her cum, we disconnected and after a few seconds, Brittany rolled slowly to her back and stared up at me. While still gasping and struggling for more air, she managed to haltingly get out, "My goodness ... I'd say ... you sure proved ... that with ... the right man attached ... to ... the ... cock, I can ... cum!" And then she motioned for me to come down to her where we kissed and hugged for several wonderful moments.

After her breathing told me she had fully recovered, I hugged her tight then asked, "Care to shower with me, I seem to need another one."

"I'd love to!" she said as she sat up and looked at her draining pussy. I moved off the bed, then lifted her up and, with one hand holding her pussy closed, carried her to the bathroom where I put her on her feet in the shower. Our tankless hot water system is great right away so there was no waiting for it to get warm, it just was.

I started us out by washing her superb little body. This 18-year-old is only about 5'1" tall and no more than 100 pounds with a tight gymnast's body of roughly 30A-22-32. Whoever the asshole is who told her she needed bigger tits, is out of his mind! They fit my hands perfectly, are incredibly sensitive, and have the most insanely perky nipples! God damn but I love them! And they are the perfect size for her body! I spent a lot of time on her firm bubble butt, each cheek an overflowing handful of pulchritude. Since I had just spent more than 90 minutes fucking the shit out of her little pussy, I just did only what was needed to get her clean there. It needed the rest. All in all, from the top of her head to her little toes, she is perfection personified!

And then it was her turn. I sat on the corner seat to allow her to do my highest areas. Then I stood up and she finished my chest and back before moving on to my ass. Man did she giggle while doing that! This was her first shower with a male and she was exploring as she went. My legs and feet didn't take very long but I knew they were fully cleaned.

And then she grinned at me as she hefted my balls in one hand and my limp cock in the other. As if in a trance, Brittany slowly and almost lovingly washed my balls and shaft, taking her time as she moved me from hand to hand. All too soon she turned me in the spray and rinsed away all of the remaining suds. We were done.

But her hands still held my shaft and I looked down into her eyes. "Grandpa Amos, remember how we met?" I told her I certainly did. "Good. I really want to finish that. I usually just do that just to make the guy happy, if I like him enough. And, I guess this is still to make you happy. But this time, it would also be to make ME happy. And that has never happened before. But, if your cock is worn out, I can wait for another time. But I really hope that Carol and Casey were correct when they said you can last for a really long time, and never run out of cum!"

She started saying something else but I leaned down then picked her up so we were face to face while I kissed her to silence her words. "If you really want to, please go right ahead. It may take a while but I know you will pull a big load out of me. But only if you really want to!"

She kissed me passionately then I eased her to her feet which instantly became her knees as she took my mostly limp dick into her hands again. Looking up into my eyes, she said, "How is it that after knowing you for only a short time, I feel as if I love you more than I've ever loved anybody in my life!?" She kissed the tip of my cock, then slowly inhaled me fully into her mouth. For what had to be at least twenty minutes and probably more, she knelt there and loved the shit out of my shaft.

Most of the time we looked into each other's eyes, something that I felt really bonded the two of us together. When her eyes moved, it was always to look right at the base of my cock as she did her best to swallow my entire length. It was a struggle, but she did it! And then I groaned, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum!"

Brittany acted as if a switch had been flipped that put her into overdrive, as she attacked me in near desperation as she ripped the cum right out of my balls in less than half-a-minute! I moaned and groaned, while my hips gave short thrusting motions that were unnecessary as she was doing a great job of working over my entire shaft. I have no idea how many shots of cum I gave her, it was a lot! But this incredible young woman never lost a drop, instead savoring each and every drop of my cream until she had drained me of my entire load.

After giving me a rather long cleanup suck, Brittany pulled slowly off of me then smiled up at me before showing me her mouth was full of cum. She swallowed it down and then showed me her empty mouth, before finally standing up and pulling my face down for a kiss which I never wanted to end. It was at that moment when I decided she loved me more than Peg, my wife of over 37-years.

And then we took one final rinse before getting out and drying off. We both got dressed and walked out together to join the others. Like Brittany had said, Casey, Carol and Megan were all in the kitchen with Peg keeping her involved in their conversation. The three of them all gave Brittany huge grins and hidden thumbs up signals.

Peg looked at her smiling yet tired face then at me and with a nasty tone asked, "Well, are you two finally finished making such a noise?!"

I gave her a look as if I had no idea what she was talking about. That caused Casey to say, "Grandma, I have no idea what noise you are talking about! Are you hearing things again?"

"Kids now a days!" she snapped, then looked at me and added, "And you're no better!"

I grabbed a glass of orange juice, then headed out to the pool with the girls following me. As I sat down, Megan whispered to me, "Looks like you did a real good job with her. I'll take a raincheck on my trip around the world. She looks really happy! Love you!" And by then she had shed her not once wet bikini (not counting laundry) and dove in the pool. Quickly three other naked girls followed her lead.

Supper was really good, I guess Peg is trying to do something right. Almost makes it worth keeping her dead ass around. Almost. The five of us sat around the pool for about 45 minutes after we ate, then we all hopped into the pool. Even though they tried to tell me 'no', one by one I got first Casey, then Carol and finally Megan off by ourselves and slowly and gently I fucked them until each of them came softly by the side of the pool. I only came once, as Megan came with me.

Once a satisfied Megan floated away from me, Brittany swam over and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "You are quite a man, grandpa Amos!" I gave her a look as if to say 'who me' and she said, "First of all, my pussy is mighty fine right now, so you don't have to do it with me. But after what we did this afternoon, and considering that those three were making certain we didn't get interrupted, what I just witnessed is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I know they didn't expect it, but gosh how you have made them so happy. And I am really glad I got talked into coming over here with them today."

I kissed her soft lips and tweaked her right nipple, then said, "I'm glad you came too. And I am really glad that you came a whole lot more than just that. From now on, you are welcome here at any time, with or without them. Okay, dear girl?"

"Oh gosh yes! I'll come over as often as I can. Golly, now I can see why those three think the world of you. I've never met a man as nice and caring as you are. And you're damn sexy too!" and then she sank into the water and gave my soft dick a kiss, floated up and gave me one on my lips, then swam off.

********

Okay, I've already admitted to being an, um, elderly man. So, you'll excuse me for not being up on the schedule for days off at the local schools. All I knew was that one day, Miss X said to me, "We're going to give you a few days off to rest up. I'm going to need your balls to be full of cum and ready to fuck and get sucked!"

"Oh! What's coming up?" I countered.

"We have a five-day project that will result in a double release of two DVDs. It involves you, a single man, so ditch the ring for a while, who opens up his home to his brother's family after they lost their home to foreclosure. Besides his brother, the family consists of the sister-in-law, and their three daughters, ages 18, 19 and 20. We thought things were a bust when the MILF porn star cancelled on us, but one of the girls talked her mother into giving porn a try. She must be one hell of a debater! Good thing too as this will happen over the universities' and school system's spring break. This will be a week-long trip to a mansion we have rented for the project. Will that be a problem?"

"Not that I can think of. The wife should be happy as hell to have me out of the house for that long. Of course, she won't like my return when she has to give head or get lost." Miss X gave me a sly grin as she knew well of my cold fish wife and her negative attitude towards sex.

"Our plan is to drive every one of the ladies up to the location in the company van, just so that if one of them gets cold feet, she is pretty much unable to leave until the project is over. You can ride with us or drive your own car. Oh, by the way, you remember Carol the girl we've paired you with five times I believe. Well, she's going to be one of your nieces, I thought you'd like to know that."

"Great, I really like that girl!" I said, perhaps too excitedly.

"Oh, tell me more," Miss X said, although it was more of a demand.

Seeing no way out of it, especially if she in turn asked Carol, I said, "Well, it turns out she lives about 2 miles from me, so we hook up at my place a few times each week, ever since that first scene."

"I knew you two had a great chemistry going there! We'll have to look over the script again and see if I need to change her character to get both of you more time together! I'd ask if you wanted to drive her up to the location, but then I'd be worried that she might just suck your balls dry on the drive up there. Can't have that, now can we?" And then she laughed, hard.

And then it was the day of my departure to the new location. Peg wasn't happy that I insisted on her blowjob the night before, as she complained it had only been four days since the last one. I reminded her that I would be gone for 7 days, then she reluctantly did her wifely duty. In truth, with all the coaching from Casey, Carol, Megan, Brittany as well as a few other girls (including some local porn starlets) who occasionally showed up, she is actually getting better at giving head.

For those driving at the speed limit, or actually within 10 miles above it, the drive was a seven-hour trip. I made it in six. One hell of a nice drive on a gorgeous day!

The place was out in the middle of nowhere, so thank god for GPS! Miss X came out to meet me once I got past the security guard they had at the gate. Nice spread! "Glad to see you!" she said as she surprised me with a hug. "I thought you were leaving quite a bit later than we did."

"I did, by about two hours later."

"I guess this car can fly then. Next time something like this happens, how about keeping to the speed limit. If you don't get here in one piece, I lose a ton of money!"

"Okay, from now on I'll behave."

"Good. Come on inside and meet everyone. I didn't tell Carol that you would be here."

I carried my suitcase as I followed her inside only to hear Carol scream "Oh my god! Grandpa Amos!" and then she ran to me and jumped into my arms, her legs wrapped around my hips while her arms surrounded my neck as she kissed me fiercely, making Miss X and most of the crew laugh like crazy. Off to the side I heard two voices that sounded shocked as they both gasped.

Carol ended the kiss and looked to Miss X while saying, "I'm sleeping with him every night!"

Miss X nodded her head, then said, "Amos, I'd like to introduce you to the rest of the cast," and she pointed to an okay looking guy and said, "This is Paul, he is playing the part of your brother. And then we have Brenda and Jackie who will be playing the parts of two of Paul's daughters. And then we have Mary who is Jackie's mother in real life and will be playing the part of Paul's wife, your sister-in-law."

I showed little emotion at all, other than smiles, as I shook each of their hands. When I reached her, I asked, "Brenda, do you know Casey (nope, no last name here either), my granddaughter?" She gulped as she said she did. "I thought you looked familiar. You are growing up quite nicely."

"Th-thanks."

After giving her a gentle hug, I walked to Mary and Jackie. "Well, all I know is it is truly a small world, wouldn't you agree, neighbors?"

Jackie grinned as Carol signaled her about my cock, while Mary turned white as the shock still hit her. I remembered how Miss X had said a girl had talked her mother into trying it. I sure hoped she got over her shock as I had lusted after her for at least 15 years, or as long as they had been in their house. And Jackie had been growing up and filling out spectacularly!

I stepped closer and pulled a slightly resisting Mary into my arms and hugged her softly, yet firmly as my hands stroked her back. "Trust me, Mary, it's going to be alright."

"But ..." was all she got out.

I let her loose then turned to her daughter, a bubbly 19-year-old enrolled at one of the local universities. "And Jackie, I am truly looking forward to sampling your hot body!" I whispered into her ear as she lightly hugged me back.

By then Mary had regained her voice as she looked at Miss X and complained, "I don't think this is going to work. For one thing, I live two houses away from his house. We'll never be able to look each other in the face if we go through with it. And my god, he's got a granddaughter Jackie's age! How can he be my brother-in-law?"

Miss X looked at me, then at Mary and sighed, "Yes, we know how old he is. And we used him in scenes where he was the grandfather. But the viewers complained that grandpa was too young! So now his scenes are with him being the father, or step father, or in this case, the uncle and brother-in-law. Trust me, you girls are all in for a real treat this week."

"You're so right," Carol just had to speak up, "He fucks like there's no tomorrow, and then fucks some more! My god he can really make me cum!"

Mary and the other two teens looked at her with disbelief painted on their faces. Then Miss X asked Mary, Jackie and me to step into an office and talk things out.

Once we were all behind the closed door, she said, "Okay, I understand there is some reluctance on Mary's and Jackie's part to go through with these scenes. How about you, Amos?"

I switched my gaze to Mary as I said, "Like I just told you, Mary, I've lusted after you for as many years as we've been neighbors. I have no idea how Jackie talked you into trying this, but I sincerely hope you go through with it." Then I looked at Jackie as I let my eyes scan down her thin but shapely 19-year-old frame, to her probably 32B tits, then her thin waist and on to her curvy hips until finally her dainty feet before scanning slowly back up. "And Jackie, I always thought you were going to turn into a stunningly beautiful woman. I am so glad that I was correct. I would really love to have the chance to fuck your little pussy and make you cum all over my cock!"

They both blushed as I addressed them as they looked quite uncomfortable. X-woman looked at them and said, "Okay, our male lead is up for the challenge. How about you two?"

Jackie spoke first with, "When you told me what this project was all about, I was intrigued at being with an older guy. I was expecting a man in his late 30's, not the grandfather down the street. No offence, Amos"

1...456789