A New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None taken."

"So, are you backing out?" X lady asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm just having a hard time getting a handle on having sex with someone as old as he is! I mean, his granddaughter is my age!"

"You might want to talk with Carol," I said as X smiled.

Jackie blushed as X-lady and I looked at Mary. She took a deep calming breath, then said, "Okay, I'll admit that I was flattered that my daughter thought I looked good enough to be in a porn video. And it's not like I'm getting cock at home lately. Oh shit!" she gasped as she hid her face from me.

X-lady urged her to continue and she gave me a shaky smile then went on, "I really shouldn't have admitted that. Roger is a great husband. He's just had some problems getting or even staying hard for me. But I certainly NEVER expected to be cast where I would have to fuck my neighbor! I don't think I can do this! I mean, how will we be able to look each other in the eyes if we go through with it?"

"Mary, my dear, how will you be able to look me in the eyes if we DON'T do it?!!?"

"Oh god!" she gasped as she hadn't thought of that. "I think either way those neighborhood cookouts you host every summer will be much different! Oh my god! Does Peg know you are here and doing this???"

Miss X laughed hard at that as I gave a soft chuckle. "You probably won't believe me, but she told me ... well, actually she insisted that I call about this job. She is usually happy about me being out of the house."

"But why would any wife insist that her husband get a job fucking other women?" Mary asked.

"My sex drive is pretty strong, has been all my life. Hers died at least 9 years ago, and getting her to agree to fuck was at best a once-a-month kind of thing! Personally, from what I've heard I think we should swap spouses and then all four of us would be happy."

"Damn, I had no idea," Mary said while Jackie stared unconsciously at my crotch.

"Okay, it sounds like all of you SHOULD go through with this," Miss X said. "I'll let you think about it for an hour if you need to. But I must remind you of the penalty clause in the contract each of you signed."

"I've got my copy with me," Mary said, "so Jackie and I will go re-read it and then talk to Carol before we get back to you on this. Okay?"

"Sure, just don't take too long. We need to start going over tomorrow's scenes after dinner."

As we rejoined the others, Brenda walked up to me and gave me another hug, this time her tongue attempted to inspect my tonsils! I gave her a grin once she broke off the kiss. "Yeah, you should be grinning like the proverbial cat! I don't know about those two, but right now I can't wait until I can sample this wonderful grandpa cock! Carol says you are the best there is, and even though I know Casey has found a magic cock that always gets her to cum, she won't tell me who it is attached to. But Carol did! You are quite the man, mister Amos!

"I got into doing this just to find a guy who knew what he was doing. They do, most of them, but mostly they are so shallow as people. Too many of them are just bodies with a big cock attached. Carol says you are not at all like that! And you sure don't feel like my grandpa!" she added as she squeezed my biceps.

As Mary and her daughter left the room, I noticed Jackie hanging back and listening to what Brenda was saying. Hmmmm, interesting.

Less than twenty minutes later Miss X told the rest of us that the shoot was a go! I searched out Mary and asked if she was certain. She looked at me then looked around for 'ears', before softly saying, "If we back out, now that everyone is here, we not only don't get paid, we are instead on the hook for ALL of the expenses the producer has incurred so far. That is an incredible amount of money according to them."

She took a deep breath then went on, "I came here to get fucked, but not fucked in the pocket book! I need cock! And if we go through with this thing, then I get fucked by two of you guys! And from what I hear, the other guys on set are all quite ready, willing and able as well! Also, Carol is quite a fan of yours. So now I just need to see if she is telling the truth or not."

Soon it was supper time and Miss X gave each of us a placard to hang around our neck with our 'name' for this project. (During the rest of this week, when I use a person's name, just know that we were using their character's name even though I'm not, it's less confusing that way.) After we had all eaten, we all sat around in the living room and went over all of the scenes planned for the next day. I noticed that I had only one sex scene tomorrow while Paul had five of them, all with Mary. (He was a 'good' dad, unlike me, the nasty uncle/brother-in-law!)

Looking to X-lady I said, "It looks like you are trying to fuck Paul to death tomorrow. Any reason for this?" Even I knew that once the scene started, he might cum even though the cameras had been stopped for some reason. Paul might end up cumming seven or eight times!

"Actually, there is. He has other commitments that mean we must complete his scenes first. Don't worry, you will be busy the rest of the week!" That last comment got snickers from all of the females. It turned out that Paul had driven up in a rental car, following the van. After about three hours of 'rehearsal' time, X-lady said we should all head to bed.

Paul stepped up to Mary and asked if she wanted to discuss their scenes for a while. Mary gave a timid giggle, then they walked off holding hands. Carol grabbed my hand then said, "Come on Jackie, your room is busy right now!" Art, a part time cameraman and part time (gloryhole) stunt cock headed off with Brenda so it seemed everyone was set for the night.

Jackie wasn't so certain, but as everyone else walked off she shrugged her shoulders and went with us. Carol closed the bedroom door, pausing to hear Mary cry out in her first and very quick orgasm. Turning back towards Jackie and I, she said, "Well, your mom is getting with the program. Now it's your turn."

By then my shirt was off and lying on the floor and my hands were undoing my belt. Carol was wearing a simple shift type dress and in seconds it puddled on the floor as well. That meant she was naked as the day she was born! God, I love her body! My pants dropped next quickly followed by my boxers. My slip-ons were easily kicked off then two yanks on my socks and I was naked like Carol was.

Both of us looked at Jackie who was still only halfway done with unbuttoning her blouse. "Come on, I haven't gotten any of your cock in way too long!" Carol exclaimed as she pulled me onto the bed with one hand while the other tossed the covers off. "You need to hurry up," she said to Jackie, "I don't mind sharing this awesome man, but I'm not going to wait for you either!" And then she eased my dick into her mouth and started turning it into the cock she craved.

I was thinking maybe this was too much for the neighbor girl. I couldn't see her as my eyes closed at the touch of Carol's tongue on my tip and they didn't open until I felt the bed shift as another body climbed onto it. For a brief moment Carol lifted off of me and whispered, "You want a taste?" then her lips inhaled me as deep as she can, about half way.

Seconds later she lifted off after giving me a super hard suck. After a few seconds lips again surrounded me and slowly worked their way down to the midpoint of my shaft. I opened my eyes again and looked down only to say, "That feels great, Jackie! Don't stop on my account." She didn't as her tongue joined in on the act and I learned that the little neighbor girl I had watched grow up had become a highly skilled cock sucker! I certainly was glad to get to enjoy her talents!

And then they started switching off, each girl sucking my cock for a minute or two before they would switch. This method allowed my balls to recover each time they switched so it took them over half an hour to near their goal. Carol noticed it just before she let Jackie take over so after about ten seconds of watching she asked, "Jackie, do you want his first load?"

Jackie paused on my cock then eased back and gasped, "I never let the guy cum in my mouth," before she inhaled me again.

"You're shitting me," Carol said in shock.

I just had to point out the obvious, "Um, Jackie, if you haven't looked at the schedule for the project, I saw, for sure, three scenes where it states you do swallow my cum."

She shuddered around my cock and sucked hard then pulled back and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yup, I looked when they were discussing tomorrow's scenes between Paul and your mom," I told the unhappy girl. "I mean, if you want your first time doing that to be on camera, that's fine with me. And I know Carol will gladly swallow my load if you don't want it."

Jackie looked over at Carol who grinned as she nodded her head emphatically. "Well, if you're sure, I guess I'll give it a try. Don't get mad if I gag on you, though."

"No worries, Jackie," I said. "In fact, X-lady would probably get a charge out of getting you on video choking on my load."

Carol giggled at that while another shudder passed through Jackie as she resumed sucking me off. Carol never tried to switch off, even though Jackie gave her several chances. The conversation had let my balls rest up and it took away the urgent need to cum that I had been getting. But after about four-minutes of non-stop cock sucking by my neighbor girl, I knew I was nearly there.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Jackie, you're really good at that! I'm going to cum any moment now! Oh, fuck yeah, feels so good!"

She paused for just a couple of seconds, then seemed to start up again with determination. My head lifted up and I looked down at her only to see her eyes looking back at me as she sucked the hell out of me! My hips were moving in short up thrusts as if trying to fuck her face. I wasn't but my hips didn't care about that.

I was surprised when Jackie pulled her lips from my cock and snarled, "Give it to me! Fucking cum in my mouth!"

Sex is both physical as well as mental. She had taken care of the physical part by making my cock feel so good with her mouth and tongue. Then her words took care of the mental part! It was about three seconds from the end of her statement, and maybe one powerful tongue swirl, when her head lurched back about two or so inches as my first cum blast rocketed into the back of her mouth! To her credit, she hung right in there and worked hard for my entire load, swallowing after every other blast.

And then my hips settled back onto the bed and my balls were temporarily drained. Jackie slowed her efforts on me while still not really stopping. I was starting to think maybe she was going for another taste until she shoved me to the entrance to her throat before slowly pulling back then finally off of me with a soft popping sound.

She sat back onto her tucked under legs as she wiped a few dribbles of sperm that had leaked out, then she licked off her fingers. All the while, her eyes were locked onto mine. Then she let out her breath and said, "Well, that was lots more than I expected, based on what my boyfriends have managed to pump out onto a Kleenex. But as long as it's yours, I'll swallow it. It's not the best thing I have tasted but it is far from the worst!"

"Good girl!" Carol said happily. "I told you his stuff is so good!"

"Well, I don't know that it is THAT good, but it isn't gross or anything. So, I won't have a problem swallowing your cum in those scenes. You do have a nice cock, for a neighbor!" she said and we all laughed. "Would you mind if I practiced swallowing your stuff a few more times before we get to those scenes?" I pulled her down for a kiss as I gave her my okay for that.

Then I said, "We do have a problem though," and I had their attention. "They don't want me cumming so much that I can't do it while doing a scene. After all, that is why we are all here. But I do want to fuck both of you beautiful girls, so are you both okay with me fucking one of you, then switching to the other before switching back again?"

"But if you fuck her, and then me, and then her before doing me again, won't you end up cumming several times?" Jackie asked.

Before I could ease her worries, Carol spoke up with, "I and two other girls have teamed up on him AFTER he worked some scenes. He should have been a limp dicked guy, but my wonderful grandpa Amos fucked the shit out of all three of us and only came twice, once in Casey's pussy and then he split the second one between me and Megan!"

"Wait!" Jackie nearly shouted, "Casey? Your granddaughter Casey?" she asked, whether Carol or myself, I couldn't tell. We both nodded our heads. "You lucky nasty man you! Gosh how I wish I looked like she does!"

"Jackie, there is nothing at all that you are lacking!" I said honestly.

"I think you need to fuck your neighbor first," Carol said to Jackie. "Once you know what he can do, I bet you stop over at his house all the time. Peg won't care, we are always fucking him when he's home, aren't we grandpa Amos?"

"Pretty much," I agreed. Then I grabbed Jackie and flipped her to her back as she gasped at the surprise. "You're first, but I've got to taste you before anything else."

She started to argue with me then my tongue touched her sex slit and she went mute in half-a-second. Just a few more seconds and she was moaning in pleasure as I got to know her succulent pussy. She tastes GOOD! And my gosh, so damned reactive! Definitely my kind of girl!

Once my lips encircled her clit and my tongue started flicking at it, she was mine! Not a doubt in my mind about that. Less than five minutes later she cried out as her hips bounced wildly as she came for the first time that night.

I sat up onto my tucked under legs and ran my tongue around my lips as I looked at Carol. "What do you think, is she ready for me to fuck her?"

"I think we both are! You just need to pick one of us and just do it!" she replied.

"My gosh, what happened to me?" a dazed Jackie finally asked.

"Nothing yet, he's just getting started," Carol said as I leaned in and guided my shaft into Jackie's ocean wet pussy.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhh god that's goooooood," Jackie groaned as I slowly shoved my entire length into her on one go. After that it was just one moan, groan or other such sound after another as I slowly began pumping my shaft into her over and over. Her eyes locked onto mine as I made love to this beauty who I had watched mature ever since she was a tiny little preschooler. My goodness she really grew up nice!

Thanks to the ever-present clock on set, I had gotten quite good at knowing about how much time had gone by during any scene, this was no different. After about 8 minutes her face flushed, her legs wrapped around my ass and she started using them to help pound my cock into her as she started to gasp.

Suddenly her eyes bugged out and she groaned out a soft, "Oh god, I'm cumming! Oh yes ... fuck me!" And then she went silent as her body convulsed wildly as her orgasm rose and peaked then slowly ebbed back down.

I stopped with my shaft super tight against her pussy lips as I held myself above her on my outstretched arms. Her eyes stared up at me for half-a-minute before she softly said, "My gosh, Carol, you were so right about Amos. I sure hope you and Peg won't mind if I stop over to see you several times a week."

"I won't mind as long as you do more than look," I said.

"You can bet your ass that I will do LOTS more than just look! But I might have to fight off my mom once you fuck her! God, she has been going nuts from lack of cock! At least I had my boyfriend, but he is history now."

"Oh really?" Carol said or asked.

"No lie, now that I know there's a fuck machine stud down the street! By the way, aren't you supposed to be fucking Carol right about now?"

"Well, yes, but I didn't want you to think I was just going to fuck and run," I said as I winked at Carol.

"RUN!!" Jackie nearly shouted. "I hardly think going two feet from one pussy to another is called running!" She looked at a grinning Carol then back at me as she went on, "Now just move over to her and fuck the shit out of her, because I want you back inside of me just as fast as possible!"

I gave her four parting thrusts then pulled quickly out of her and moved to Carol who hungrily spread her legs wide so I had an open target. I could have found it with my eyes closed! We set up one of our steady rhythms as we fucked each other (more to the point, we made love to each other) as I made certain to hit all of her trigger spots.

In the distance I heard Mary crying out as she came from Paul's efforts. A few brief moments later we heard Brenda's muffled voice crying out as Art fucked the heck out of her. Other wails of release were heard throughout the house, just who was with who I didn't know, nor did I care.

Over the next 90 minutes I moved back and forth between the two girls, bringing them both to climax time after time after time. I came once with Carol after about 45 minutes and then at the end, Jackie came hard as I fucked the shit out of her. Once I rolled off of her Jackie moved in and finished me off in her mouth, where I pumped her mouth full with another seven shots of cum. And then we all called it a night. One thing was for certain, after not being really happy about who she was supposed to get fucked by, when we called it quits, Jackie was a certified, and very eager, old neighbor fucker!

********

I slept like a rock. Of course, it helps to have a super sexy young woman hugging to you from either side! Try as I might, in the morning I couldn't slip out from between them to hit the john without waking them both. Oh well, I beat them to it and drained the snake before hopping in the shower to clean up.

Soon the three of us were washing each other and having a great time of it. I reminded them that we had to get dressed for breakfast before the scene shooting started. Just because all but two of the sex scenes involved Mary and Paul, it didn't mean we could take our time.

Turned out I was more than right about that! But still, food came first. When Mary and Paul entered the dining room (the only eating area large enough for all of us) Jackie ran to her and I heard her saying, "Oh mom, you are going to be SO glad you are here this week! Trust me on that!" Both of them gave me looks, one of them curious, the other fully satisfied.

Brenda looked at Carol and said, "Is it too early to ask if I can join you two at bedtime?" She squealed in glee when she was told to be horny when she got there!

Once breakfast was over, we got down to taking care of the scenes planned for today. Mary and Paul started things off with one of their fuck scenes, with lots of conversations about how glad they both were that his brother (me) had allowed their family to stay with him. Paul has his pubic hair shaved off, probably to help make his 6-inch shaft look larger. To my mind, he fucks okay but I credited Mary's horniness for letting her cum so good as the scene ended.

They showered and we all took care of several of the filler scenes that would be used to make it look like normal family life. Then Mary and Paul fucked again, this time in the exercise room. After a second cream-pie for the day, the scene ended and they headed off to shower once again as Carol and Jackie engaged in a lesbian sixty-nine. Carol isn't really into girls but thanks to all of our sessions with Casey as well as Megan, she has learned to appreciate a tasty pussy. Jackie came like gang busters while she later had a struggle getting Carol to cum for her. In the end, a good time was had by both!

Once again, we did several small filler scenes of family life, both fun times and discordant ones when things supposedly got testy. Finally, my first sex scene was up. Mary spoke up with, "I don't want to be here for this scene. I can't watch my 'brother-in-law', have sex with one of my daughters and then tomorrow be shocked at the sight of his cock! If you want a real reaction, I have got to leave for a while." And then she left for one of the upstairs bedrooms.

1...456789