A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pace quickened and I was savouring every thrust as she panted in my ear.

"Oh God, I'm so close." She whispered.

I actually had a small but intense orgasm right as she said that and my pussy clamped down on her and she definitely felt it grip her and she slowed up a little as I gasped, shocked by the sudden spasm in my body.

"I want you to cum inside me." I whispered, desperate to experience another new sensation with Hanna.

"I want to cum inside you so much." Hannah said, gasping as she tried to delay her orgasm while still fucking me so perfectly.

She began pushing hard inside me and gyrating her hips, gasping as she writhed against me. I wrapped my legs around her, pulled her close on top of me and clenched my pussy muscles.

"Gooddd! Fuck!" She whispered, her voice trembling.

"Go on, Baby, you can take what you need." I whispered, slid my arms around her back and pulled her down on top of me so that our sweaty bodies were pressed together tightly once again.

Suddenly, she pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue back into my mouth and moaned into me as her body shook, and her cock throbbed inside me. I felt her whole-body tense up at the same moment, her cock twitched hard, and I felt a warm jet of liquid spread out inside me. The feeling of her sperm entering my body was divine. The first time it had ever happened to me, and I so wanted it. I felt like I earned it, and she gave it to me with love.

We lay there for ages, I held her sweaty body close and stroked her back while her cock, still inside me, shrank and eventually slipped out.

"I don't have any words." Hanna said.

"You don't need any." I replied and kissed her head.

We lay there for a while longer and, suddenly, our moment was broken by the lights coming back on. We both squinted for a while and got used to being in normal light again.

"Can I ask you something?" Hanna said. "You can say no, it's no problem."

"Sure, you can ask me anything." I told her.

Hanna looked up at me with her big green eyes. "Can I stay with you tonight?"

I smiled at her. "I'd really love that."

Within the hour, we'd both showered, and, while Hanna freshened herself, I cleaned the cum and other bodily fluids from my sofa and, just after 2am, with the lightning still flashing through the window, we climbed naked into my bed. I felt like Hanna needed to be close to someone and I wanted to give her that. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her close to me and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

After maybe the best night of sleep I'd had in months, I awoke, somehow, hangover free, but before Hanna, who'd rolled over in the night but pressed her butt into my side. I lay there, becoming more conscious and aware of the light streaming through the small gap in my curtains and I had time to think about the night before. I'd not really recognised, or wanted to, that I had those kind of feelings for Hanna and I'd not though of last night as a date at the start but my God, it had ended that way. We obviously got along fine but this started out as a business proposition, then emerging friends and now, what? Lovers, friends with benefits, fuck buddies, or was this a onetime thing? One thing was certain, right now, I was having more sex each week than most people have in a year and yet, last night, with Hanna, was the best sex of my entire life. It had never crossed my mind I'd ever have a trans girlfriend, but here we are, yet again, I had to admire the unpredictable nature of life.

There was no awkward or weird moment when Hannah woke up. She stirred, shuffled around a bit and then rolled over, seeing I was awake, she kissed my cheek and threw her arm over me. "So, I guess we had sex then?" She said, followed by a cheeky giggle. "You feel OK about that?"

I turned my head and kissed her right on the lips. "Did we? I didn't notice." I asked and laughed. Hanna dug her fingers gently into my ribs, making me squirm and jump. I turned over and pulled her close, squishing our breasts together. "I feel more than OK about it. It was, like my best evening ever."

"I have been with so many people for work, but I really wanted to feel some sort of emotional bond with someone, and it just felt so right and so good to be with you."

I knew exactly what she meant and there was a huge risk with our line of work. You can have so much sex and lose any kind of human connection to the act. This had been fun, and Hanna was amazing and cute, and sexy, and funny but it also felt that it was important too. Good for the soul. I think we both needed it.

Hannah and I spent the morning drinking coffee and chatting, it was comfortable and nice. By lunchtime, she had to leave as she had clients that evening and I too had to log into the website and switch my phone on. I was disappointed not to spend longer with her, but we arranged that we'd meet for coffee the next morning, then run together the following day and Sunday, she'd come over for the night. I felt excited making plans with her, it was like being a teenager again.

By 4pm that afternoon, I was dressed in a white bra, G string and fishnets, on my knees in front of a retired, quiet man with his cock in my mouth, fulfilling his request to be blown. I'd worked hard on him, and it took him a while to get hard but now, his salty precum was flowing and he was bucking his hips towards me. My jaw was tired after 20 minutes of hard sucking, but my effort paid off and he grunted, thrust forward and my mouth filled with his slimy load which I allowed to dribble out around his cock. As he shuddered, his cum was splattering on my thighs. I was focussing on my job, but I also couldn't stop thinking that if this was Hannah's cock, I would have swallowed her cum.

The day turned out to be busy and after I'd blown another man, I found myself on my knees on the edge of the bed as a young man furiously fucked hard me for over fifteen minutes until, in between his grunts and heavy breaths, he asked if he could cum on my tits.

"Yes, Baby, I love that." I told him and pushed back hard for the last few thrusts and the second that I felt him slide his cock out of my pussy, I spun around, dropped to the floor and pulled off the condom before jerking his cock in my hand. As he started shouting 'Yes!' over and I pushed myself up my knees, jerked him harder, ensuring my hand slid over his cock head each time and directed his cock towards my chest. I was a good aim because his first jet of cum hit my left breast, just above the nipple and I slid up my other hand and began smearing it over my breast as I redirected his cock to deliver the second spurt over my right breast. As his cum flow became a dribble, I sucked him into my mouth and relieved him of the last of his semen.

Another guy came around midnight and in less the fifteen minutes of me riding him hard, had emptied his balls in a condom and left. The last client was at 1am and this dude fucked me missionary style on the edge of the bed. Without a word, as he got close, he pulled out, pulled off the condom and jerked himself off, splattering my belly and breasts in cum.

The rest of my week dragged by but there were great moments in there, Hanna and I met for coffee as planned and then, we ran together and shared a lunch. Somehow, I got through the rest of the men that week and awoke on Sunday morning, excited to be seeing Hannah. Originally, we'd planned for her to come over and eat but she sent me an SMS and suggested we go to an Italian restaurant and then to a movie.

We met up a couple of blocks from my apartment and walked for about twenty minutes to the restaurant. Hannah took my hand as we walked, and I felt warm and happy as we walked together. Our meal was great, and we both talked about how comfortable our friendship felt. I spent the entire movie feeling excited to get Hannah back to my apartment. Hanna booked an Uber and soon, we were closing the door behind us in my warm little home.

Hanna literally pounced on me, pushed me up against the door and kissed me, sliding her tongue straight into my mouth. I almost exploded with passion, and I grabbed at her coat, pulling it off her as my pussy immediately began to tingle with the anticipation of what would come.

"I want you so fucking bad." She whispered between kisses.

We ripped at each other's clothes until we'd managed to extract ourselves from our shoes and coats and I grabbed Hanna's hand and pulled her into my bedroom. I pulled off my vest top and unbuttoned her pretty, striped shirt and wasted no time in getting her bra off. In no time we were rolling on my bed, dressed just in our panties and our tongues deep in each other's mouths.

No gentle build up like last time was needed and Hanna pushed her hand down the front of my panties immediately finding her fingers sank between my pussy lips which were awash with juices and the sudden intrusion made me moan loudly into her open mouth. Kneeling next to me, she continued to rub her fingers around my pussy lips, brushing my clit and she soon had me writhing around on the end of her hand, her mouth still kissing me until she broke contact pulled her hand away from my panties and moved down the bed, grabbed my panties and pulled them off.

I looked up at her, as she stood at the foot of the bed, her sexy body lit up only from the light shining in from the hallway, her cock straining against the yellow lace of her panties. I opened my legs for her and loved the nightly look in her eyes as she looked down at what I was offering her.

Hannah grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the very edge of the bed and knelt, kissed my thighs as she pushed them back. I grabbed my knees for her and moaned loud as her lips touched my clit and she kissed and sucked it for just a moment. Before stopping and sinking two of her fingers deeply into my pussy and swirled them around. My back arched as she sucked my clit hard for a second time and then stopped teasing me, her fingers still swirling inside me driving me insane.

"I wanna do so many things to you." She whispered before she sucked my clit again.

"You can do whatever you want." I moaned. "I fucking want you so bad."

Hannah let out a naughty giggle and pulled her fingers out then sucked my clit again. I felt her drop her fingers and she began circling my ass which felt amazing as she sucked my clit.

"You like that?" She asked between sucks.

"Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, that's good." I groaned out.

"What about ... this?"

I knew she'd do it and I didn't care but she began to wriggle her finger into my ass. This is new, nothing had ever gone into my ass before and I tensed up, which she felt.

"Just relax, but if you want me to stop, just say so." Hanna whispered and then began to firmly and slowly lick my clit, running her tongue in circles and before I knew it, her finger slid right into my ass and Hannah kept it still but used her other hand to push two fingers back into my pussy at the same moment, she sucked on my clit once again and I had the most unexpected, sudden and violent orgasm of my life. My body bucked and I screamed as I shook hard, my pussy and ass clamping down Hannah's fingers as I began to squirt, a hard a prolonged ejaculation of fluid covering poor Hannah in a flood of liquid, which of course, she loved and had no excuses by now, she knew I squirted and she put herself in target range!

All I could do was whimper as I lay there trembling, my lovers fingers still inside my body.

"What the fuck?" I whispered as Hanna slipped her fingers out of my body. "What did you do to me?"

"Urr, wow!" Hanna said as I finally focussed on her dripping with my fluids. I watched her pull her panties down and her beautiful cock sprang upright. Hanna crawled up on the bed and put her arm around me. I reached between us as I rolled over and grabbed her cock, feeling it slick with precum as I gently stroked it.

Hanna kissed me again and then said. "So, you like my finger in your ass, I guess?"

"Urr, Yeah, who knew!" I replied.

Hanna ran her hand down my side and stroked me. "Would you like to feel more of me in there."

I looked up at her. All this time, I'd been against even trying anal sex, I was never bothered about it and now, I just wanted this woman to do whatever she wanted to me. I just longed to feel her inside me. "Yes, Yes, I want to feel it, I want to feel you."

"Turn over my love." Hanna whispered and I let go of her cock and rolled over, sticking my butt out as she wriggled closer.

One thing was for sure, lube would not be needed. Between my legs was a slippery mess and she was oozing enough precum to coat my whole body!

Hanna reached down and between my legs, she gently massaged my ass as I whimpered, spreading all my juices around. I couldn't believe that I was about to be fucked in my ass for the first time, and I wasn't even scared. After a few seconds, I felt her breasts press into my back and her breath in my ear. Then, she slid her wet cock between my butt cheeks and moved it up and down my crack until she felt like she was in the right spot.

"You ready?" She whispered.

"Yes, I want you."

With a little push, I felt her cock applying pressure to my virgin ass.

"Oh my God." I said as I froze for a second or two.

"Relax and push down slowly." Hanna whispered as she moved her hand up to my hip and gave me a gentle pull towards her.

I did as she asked, as I relaxed and pushed against her, there was a flicker of pain as I felt my ass open around her cock. I squealed and stopped, gasping.

"Are you OK?" Hanna asked.

"Yeah, yeah, keep going."

"Relax again and I'll push all the way in." Hanna whispered.

I let out a long moan as Hanna pushed forward gently and I felt her cock slide all the way into my ass.

Hanna wrapped me in her arms and held me tightly while she remained still in my ass. "Fuck, you feel amazing." She whimpered and began gently and slowly, sliding out before sinking back inside. I could feel she was taking extra care to be gentle with me and I loved it. I fucking loved how it felt. I moaned and moaned and savoured the feeling of her inside me.

"Fuck, this feels so fucking good." I told her and began to push my ass back to meet her.

Listening to her breath quicken and feeling the rush of warm air in my ear drove me wild. She was making sexy little grunts through her nose as she gently fucked me. It wasn't very long before she was moaning desperately and pushing deeper into me.

"Don't hold back." I told her. "I want you to feel so good."

She let out a long groan and thrust into me hard a few times and her voice trembled as she whispered. "Your beautiful little ass is gonna make me cum."

Reaching back and pulling her into me, I pushed my ass back hard. "Baby, cum inside me, please, I want to feel you cum inside me so badly."

"Ohh, Fuck!" She whimpered and I felt her arms tighten their grip around me. Then, she began to shake and tremble as she pushed forward, let out the cutest loud groan and I felt her cock tense up and then explode in my ass as she pulled me tightly to her body.

Hanna remained still, kissing the back of my head for a while until her cock became soft and slipped out of my ass and so I rolled over, pushed her on her back and straddled her. We kissed for a moment before I pulled my head away and looked in her big eyes.

"I'm so happy the first person to do that to me was you." I told her.

Hanna smiled and kissed me. I don't remember anything else about that night, with the intense sexual relief we both experienced, I guess we fell asleep right there.

Hanna and I settled into our new relationship over the next few weeks, as strange as it was with both of us fucking multiple other people between dates but for us, it seemed to work out. We never did actually work together but, I was learning new things about myself and life. Anal sex didn't hurt, that was one, although, no way was I going to let clients in there, for now, that was just for Hanna. Another inescapable truth was that I was in a good and honest relationship with someone I would have never met had I not become a prostitute. Who knew! Life has a way of surprising you sometimes.

There was one small downside to my life with my new lover and that was financial. I developed a habit of working less days and for shorter periods of time which meant I was earning less than before. I had to be careful to work enough to pay all my expenses and save some for the future and, after a week or two, I got the balance back. I'd also acquired a taste for more expensive lingerie, for work, of course, although Hanna did also enjoy the benefit of that quite often

12