A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 06

Story Info
Mel starts her new job and finds her feet.
5.6k words
4.82
4.7k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- My second first day.

Wednesday had dragged for me. One minute I was terrified about my first day on the job at Club Fourteen, the next, I was excited. I'd shopped online on Tuesday and some of my purchases had arrived on Wednesday morning, and they were packed in my case along with my clothes. I decided to buy makeup and toiletries that I would keep in my locker. Also, I bought some sex toys for work and would keep three varying size dildos and a small butt plug in my work locker. Doesn't everyone keep a butt plug at work? Oh, just me then.

Eventually, I was in the SUV, just after 7pm with the woman who'd collected me on Monday, and I learned her name was Andrea. We again chatted until we arrived at the club which passed the time on what would have otherwise been a fairly nervous journey. This time it was dark when we arrived, and the club was lit in dim, yellow uplighters. There were some lights and some cars near the rear of the building which we could see down a small alleyway which I would later learn was the entrance for the guests. Only the staff used the front door.

One thing that felt very strange was all the people outside the bars in the street, going about their nights out, blissfully unaware that I was I about to start work at a high-end brothel just across the street.

Beth let me inside and we chatted for a few minutes and soon I was in my assigned changing room. Beth asked me to be ready to see clients at short notice and let her know when I was available. This was done by pressing a button on a small panel near the door. Green when you were available and ready and red when you left to visit a client, yellow was for when you were taking a break or preparing yourself.

The club on the ground floor was in use that night and I could hear, and feel the music from below, which gave the whole place a very different feeling than it had on my earlier visit. Beth expected it to be a busy night and there were six women on duty, including Steph, who I'd met when I came to look around. I decided to dress in a simple black lace thong and bra for the first client and soon, I was ready and pressed the green button, wondering how long I'd have to wait and what it would be like.

Over half an hour passed and I was starting to feel more nervous, despite having sex with hundreds of men in the previous few months. I could hear women entering and leaving the staff area and I wanted to get the first one out of the way, then I figured, I'd be able to relax a little more. A few more minutes and Beth knocked on my door.

"Usually, I just sent a SMS but I'll come and see you in person tonight." Beth explained.

I thanked her.

"You have your first client." She said and I took a deep breath. "He's called Karl. He's in room four on this level. He comes here quite often, he's a truck driver for the firm, nice guy. He's not a VIP so just a regular meeting so you use a condom if he wants to fuck, OK?"

"I should go now?" I asked.

Beth nodded. "When they arrive, one of the hosts shows them to the room, and they enter from the public side door. They're asked to shower and given a robe. They press a button to let us know they're ready and then we send you along."

"OK, I'll go take care of him." I assured her.

"Good luck and try and have a little fun." Beth said as she left, flashing me a smile.

Waiting a few seconds and taking another couple of deep breaths to prepare myself, I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, pressing the red button as I left, only to find Steph heading out to see a client too. She hugged me and seemed genuinely happy to see me. We walked into the hallway together and Steph headed downstairs to the party rooms. Three women would be attending to a group of guys for the next couple of hours. She wished me luck with my first client, and I walked on to the hallway with the private rooms and found number four.

Feeling a mix of excitement and nerves, I knocked gently and stood back. Dropping my head to the side and saying a cute 'Hi' when a short man opened the door. He smiled and waved me in without saying anything.

"Hey Karl, I'm Mel." I said as he looked me up and down.

He nodded approvingly. "Hey, thanks for coming."

"You passing through, or d'ya live in the city?" I asked him, giving him time to take me all in.

"I live in Wisconsin, but I stop here every week or so, gives me a chance to visit this fine establishment."

I stepped towards him; I was used to looking slightly upwards at men but he was the same height as me. Placing my hand on his shoulder and running it down his arm, I said. "Well, I'm glad you visited tonight, and I hope I can give you a little something to make it worth the trip." I bit my lower lip for him.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can give me what I want." He said, confidently.

Untying the front of the robe, I slid my hands up his chest and pushed the robe off his shoulders, which revealed him to be fit and muscular. He looked like he could easily handle himself. An average dick hung on display for me.

"Come with me." I whispered as I took his hand and led him to the bed where he sat.

Taking a step back, as seductively as I could, I took my bra off and dropped it to the floor, then turned, bent forward and slid down my panties as slowly as I could.

"Fuck!" He whispered as he got a look at my naked butt. "That's sure a cute little ass."

"You like what you see?" I asked as I turned around, slowly massaging my breasts., trying to ignore the woman on the TV getting her pussy licked but I had Karl's full attention.

"Hell, yeah!" He said.

Stepping forward again, I leant forward, letting my right breast almost touch his face which encouraged him to reach up with both hands and grab them. He massaged them a little more firmly that I like but I breathed deeply for him and put my hands on his and helped guide him around my titties. I let him enjoy my chest for a minute or so, then I guided his hand downwards over my belly and lifted my right leg up and put it on the bed next to his thigh.

Dragging his hand over my pubic mound, I let go, needing to give him no further guidance, he pressed his big strong hand between my thigh and began to rub my pussy, spreading my juices and the pre-placed lube around my labia.

Moaning softly for him as I watched his dick go from limp to semi hard, just from the feel of my pussy, I reached down and pressed on his fingers, pushing two inside my pussy.

"Oh, yeah, feel how wet this is making me, Baby." I assured him.

Moving away, he let his fingers slip out and I pushed his shoulders, so he lay back on the bed. He was almost fully hard. Dropping to my knees between his, I stroked his firm thighs for a bit, then leant forward and gave the head of his dick a gentle, teasing lick before hearing his groan as I opened my mouth and sank my warm mouth over the head of his dick and sucked him is as deep as I could.

"Oh Fuck, yeah!" He kept repeating between grunts as I brought him to a full and rigid erection in my mouth in a very short space of time.

As soon as I tasted his precum, I lifted my head off and grabbed his dick in my hand, then looked up at him.

"You wanna fuck me, or do you wanna cum in my mouth?" I asked him.

"Hell, yeah, I wanna fuck you bad!" He replied.

"Good!" I said and stood up, walked to the nightstand and returned with a condom which I expertly applied to his straining dick, before giving a good suck over the rubber, being sure to dribble some saliva over as I pulled my head away.

"How do you want to take me?" I asked him, biting my lip again.

"Get on all fours!" He demanded as he got up.

"Yes, baby, of course." I assured him as I stepped past him and climbed onto the bed, faced the TV screen and pushed my butt up in the air while he watched.

"Like this?" I asked. "You wanna fuck my little pussy like this?"

"Damn right!"

Karl climbed onto the bed, knelt behind me and I felt his rubbing his dick around my pussy. With everything so wet and slippery down there, the head of his cock slipped right in, and he groaned as he felt my warm wetness for the first time.

"Oh, Baby, yes, push it in real deep!" I encouraged which resulted in him thrusting forward hard, impaling me on his dick and making me grunt.

"Yes!" I said, between gritted lips. "Baby, you can fuck me as hard as you need."

He grabbed my hips and began fucking me like a machine, our bodies slapped together as he grunted and hammered me like it would be the last fuck of his life. I squealed and grunted for him, meeting his thrusts.

"I love your fucking pussy!" He said as he powered into me.

I was surprised that he went on as long as he did but, about ten minutes in and just after the woman in the porn movie took a cock in her ass, he began slowing down. This happened with some men, rather than speeding up when they cum, they slowed down and pushed deeper into me. This happened now and Karl was panting and thrusting slower and slower but deeper and harder.

"I'm gonna cum!" He soon announced.

"Go on, Baby, enjoy that pussy!" I encouraged.

Two more thrusts and he pulled me back hard and buried himself as deep as he could and held still, yelling out as his dick started to pulse. He continued to grunt as he filled the condom and then he stayed inside me as I continued to push back, holding him in deep.

"Oh, baby, you fucked me so good." I assured him as his dick began to soften.

Reaching between my legs, I grabbed the condom and pulled myself forward, and, once he was out, I asked him to lay down. Hopping off the bed and back to the nightstand, I returned with tissue and wipes, removed the condom and cleaned up his dick.

Karl thanked me for 'the best fuck of the year' and watched while I put on my panties and bra. I kissed his forehead, thanked him and left the room. My first client was over, and it had gone really well. I was happy with how it went, and Karl clearly seemed to like it. I had been with him a little over half an hour and soon, was back in my room, showered and changed into clean white lace panties and bra and I pressed the green button.

Almost immediately, Beth knocked on the door. She didn't have another client for me yet but wanted to check on me and see how it went. She was very happy when I explained how well it had gone and she asked if I was happy to continue that evening which I said I was. Once I was alone, I drank a bottle of water and awaited my next client. I did think about getting coffee but felt a bit self-conscious going to the kitchen area in my underwear.

Maybe another fifteen minutes and Beth arrived and asked me to go to room six. This time, I felt fine and would handle it well. The guy was in his sixties, still very fit and was friendly. The session went about the same way as the first one, except that I rode him and he didn't last as long before the warmth of my pussy, combined with the rocking of my hips, brought him off and he came hard inside the condom. I left him fully satisfied and was back in my room, dressed in hold ups and another set of black lace lingerie within about half an hour. This time, I pulled on my robe and went to get coffee.

Soon after, I was joined by a women in her thirties. She introduced herself as Eva, a Hispanic woman with the most gorgeous brown eyes. We chatted for a while and she explained that she was only on her second week, so we were the new girls. So far, she was getting along fine which gave me extra confidence. By now, it was a little after 10pm and I was back in my room when Beth came to send me back to room four which had been cleaned and now housed a new client.

This guy was a little more unusual. He was friendly, late forties, I suppose and a little cute. He just wanted a handjob while he watched the porn. No problem. I helped him settle on the bed, head propped up on a couple of pillows and I knelt next to him and began to gently stroke him as he watched the lesbian action on the screen. He remained silent while I gently teased him until he was hard, then I applied some baby oil to his dick and began to stroke him firmly, but slowly, being certain to tightening my fist as I slid upwards over his glans.

I could hear his breathing increase I depth and speed as I continued.

"That feel OK, baby?" I asked.

"Perfect." He replied quietly.

Adding some more oil, I carried on with the slow stroking, feeling him get harder and more rigid as time went by and soon, his cock head was straining and swollen. Once I saw the precum oozing out over my fingers every time they passed his cock head, I asked him quietly. "You wanna cum like this, or would you like to do it in my mouth?"

"I want it just like this." He said, between gasps.

He grunted as I began to massage his balls and I knew he was close. His cock dribbled it's clear fluid for a few more strokes until he yelled out and I tightened my grip. After pushing his hips upwards and shaking, he came. He squirted out a lot of thick cum which didn't get ejected upwards at great force but oozed out over my fingers as I continued to jerk him hard while he drained his balls.

I held his throbbing cock in my hand and waited until his spasms subsided, then wiped his cum from my hand before proceeding to clean him up. In a stroke of luck, I had managed to keep my underwear free of cum splatter and so I wouldn't need to change before the next client. I would, of course, wash my hands thoroughly.

I met Steph when I went back to the staff area. She'd been in the party room, and, in the few minutes we had to talk, I learned it had featured more than one double penetration! She looked tired and would be going home but she did ask how I was feeling and was happy that things were going well. We agreed to have a longer conversation the next time we worked together.

After washing my hands and arms, I grabbed a coffee and sat in my dressing room and was surprised to realise that I was feeling really good about the day so far. I also began to see some of the benefits. I no longer had to handle the endless stream of messages and emails while managing the bookings of clients. I no longer had to deal with cash, and, maybe best of all, I had no more cleaning of rooms and bedding to do. I could focus on the part I was good at. Something was also different about the men I had seen so far; I couldn't put my finger on it but there was definitely something there.

Beth came to see me shortly after 11 and she was pleased my evening was OK.

"So, I'm gonna send you to your first VIP." She announced. "He's called Andy, he leads a security team from out of town, we see him quite often. I know you got this. No condom for this one, OK?"

I nodded, happy to know she trusted me to take care of him.

"You got this!" She encouraged. "He's in suite one and you should go up in about ten minutes."

While I waited, I decided to change underwear after all. As it was my first VIP, I wanted to look my best, and, in the end, I chose a red satin thong with matching lace babydoll, no bra but with red fishnet holdups.

With a final check in the mirror, I left my changing room and walked out into the corridor, then past the entertaining rooms, at least two of which were occupied and in use as confirmed by the sex noises emanating from behind the closed doors. I climbed the stairs to the top floor suites on my own for the first time and it's fair to say that I was feeling a few nerves but also confident. I mainly wanted it to go well. I found door one and, after a quick check to make sure I was all in order and looking neat, I knocked on the door.

By this stage in my sex work, I'd stopped wondering what the man would be like before I met a new client. He would be a guy and would have a dick and one of a narrow range of needs, all of which would culminate with his ejaculation, so it stopped mattering to me. That didn't mean though that I was never surprised and when Andy opened the door, it was one of those moments.

I was presented with a fit and tall black guy, in his early thirties, totally naked and with a big grin on his face.

"Well, hello!" I said. Looking down and up at him as he stepped back from the door to let me enter the room.

Andy laughed. "Well, hell, we're gonna be fucking soon, so what the fuck?" He said with a shrug.

"I can't argue that." I told him as I walked over to the bed while he closed the door behind me.

Andy had the room quite dark with just the blue up lights on and MTV was playing Hip Hop on the flat screen.

"Damn, you're hot!" He said. "You the new girl, right?"

"Thanks baby. Yeah, I'm new here, but don't worry, I know enough to leave you with a smile."

Andy walked up beside me and climbed onto the bed and lay down.

"Oh, you wanna get right to the fun part huh?" I said as I untied the ribbon on my babydoll and let it fall to the floor, letting him see my little titties without any obstruction.

"I don't wanna delay getting me some of you." He replied. "Damn, I need me some pussy."

I took my heels off and crawled slowly up onto the bed and over to him, then knelt beside him.

"You're so ripped." I complimented as I ran my hand up his defined abs and chest. There was something erotic about a fit and muscular guy, something about the fact that they could overpower you, if they wished.

Andy grabbed my ass as I leant forward and brushed my nipples over his chest, kissing his neck before I arched my back and let my breasts hang in front of his face. He immediately let go of my butt and grabbed both of them, gently massaging them with his huge hands which made my nipples harden nicely.

Lifting his head up, he sucked on my left nipple, which, if done right, like this was, sent a little electric shock coursing through my body, ending between my legs. I let Andy enjoy my nipples for a good while and, at the same time, I grabbed his head and held it while he alternated between my breasts and made my nipples delightfully erect.

Letting him lay back down on the pillow, I then spun around, and straddled his chest, leaned forward, letting my butt block his field of view as I got my first close look at his manhood, which was a little above average in size and fairly thick. Andy also possessed nice large balls. I felt his hands on my butt as I wrapped my hand around his shaft and opened my mouth, leaning down and slowly taking him in.

"Yeah, baby, you suck that dick." He said as my mouth enveloped his shaft.

He gave my ass a little slap and groaned as I sucked him hard for the first time. I could feel him start to harden in my mouth within the first few sucks. It was a sensation I'd begun to enjoy, feeling a dick get hard. It was like I was making it come to life, bringing it to a condition where it could give and receive pleasure, and, as I was finding out for real, fulfil its true purpose of delivering semen into a woman's body.

Andy went to work between my legs, and he wasted no time in pulling my thong to the side and then began to slide his finger between my labia

.

"Oh fuck, you're wet already!" He exclaimed and I internally chuckled that he'd fallen for one of the tricks of the trade. Although, he was sexy and I liked him, so wetness would have probably not been a problem anyway.

I gasped a little as he sank his finger into my pussy and, as he felt my tight wetness for the first time, I felt his dick strain in my mouth. Andy finger fucked me slowly for a few minutes, it felt like he was trying to map out the walls of my pussy, his fingers swirling this way and that, while my mouth brought him to a full-strength erection that any man would be proud of and his dick rose like a tower, ready to do its job. I could taste his precum as I sucked and so, I let his cock slip out of my mouth, in case I accidentally made him cum too soon and pulled myself forward away from his finger, then spun around again and straddled his thighs, with his dick just in front of my pussy.

12