A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to slide this lovely cock right on up in my pussy Baby?" I asked him.

"Sit on that cock, I know you want it." Andy replied.

Reaching between my legs, I lifted his cock upright and guided him to the opening of my pussy and gritted my teeth, then closed my eyes as I sank down on him, feeling his cock open up my tight tunnel as I accommodated him in my body.

"Damn. You're fucking tight!" Andy exclaimed with delight as I rewarded him with a balls deep initial penetration.

Leaning forward and settling on my knees, I began to rotate my hips, groaning as I slid my wet pussy up and down the length of his slippery shaft, making sure to push down hard when he was in the deepest which ensured he reached as deep inside me as possible.

He put his hands on my butt and pulled me down as I sped up, allowing my pussy to pleasure his dick and soon, wet slapping noises filled the air every time I landed back on his dick.

"You like my pussy?" I gasped as I rode him hard.

"Fuck, yeah!"

"It's made for being fucked by big cocks!" I told him between grunts.

Another few minutes of grunting and hot fucking, I lifted myself off him and spun around again, putting myself on all fours and pushing my butt up. Andy needed no encouragement and got behind me and in no time, sank his shaft back up my pussy and began to fuck me hard, grabbing my hips and driving himself into me.

"So, fucking good!" He yelled out as he rammed his dick in and out.

"Fuck me hard, baby." I encouraged as he sped up.

I assumed he was getting close as we'd been fucking for a good while but then, he slowed down which allowed me to really enjoy the sensation of the contours of his cock in my pussy but then, he pulled himself out.

"I'm gonna fuck you in your ass." He announced.

I'd been so into the fucking, I'd forgotten he may want anal but, it was now my job and I'd have to give him what he wanted.

"Oh fuck, yeah, baby, you can put it in my ass if you wanna."

Andy had already leaned over and gotten the lube from the nightstand, and he smeared a good amount between my butt cheeks and rubbed it into my ass, then smeared the rest over his cock, threw the bottle on the bed and got back into position behind me.

I focused on nothing but relaxing my ass in those seconds and soon, I felt the rounded head of his cock pressing into my hole. He slipped out of place a couple of times but then hit the mark. It hurt for just a second as my ass opened around his cock. He kept pulling it out and pushing it back in just that tiny amount until he felt my ass relax enough and then, as I squealed out loudly, he sank his big dick all the way up into my ass. And there it was, his dick was all the way into my ass and I was having my first anal with a proper client.

"Oh damn! That's a fucking tight ass!" He groaned as he began to slowly pump it.

I appreciated the fact that he started slowly and I could feel the unusual sensation of his dick in my ass, how his swollen glans felt nice when the pulled against my tight hole from the inside as he pulled out and the smooth pressure as his shaft slid back in which was followed by pressure in my lower abdomen as his cock head reached its deepest point on its journey into my depths.

I let any remaining inhibitions about anal go and pushed back on him to meet his thrusts.

"Your dick feels so fucking hard in my ass." I moaned as he continued his slow and deep fucking.

Andy began to speed up again and his hard dick ravaged my ass for several minutes as I grunted with each hard push.

"Damn, this ass is gonna make me cum!" Andy announced.

"You wanna put your cum in my ass, Baby?" I asked him.

"Fuck, yeah! I'm gonna blow in your ass!" He said as he sped up and started grunting.

"Pump that cum deep in my ass, I want it so bad!" I told him.

I felt his fingers grip my hips tightly and he pulled me back hard as he thrust forward and held his cock in place as she started yelling, "Fuck!" over and over until, after a few seconds, as I ground my ass in circles, his balls tightened hard, and his cock twitched rapidly. Immediately, I felt the warm sperm being expelled from his hard dick and spreading out deep inside my ass.

"Damn! Baby." Andy exclaimed as he released his grip on my hips and his dick began to soften.

Slowly, I pulled myself forward and off his dick until it flopped out of my ass with a slurping sound. Some of his cum dribbled quickly out of my ass and down the back of my left thigh until it reached the top of my fishnets. Andy, lay back on the bed while I got up and went to the nightstand. As soon as I stood, another flood of cum dribbled out and by the time I returned with the wipes to clean his dick, my inner thighs were slick with this slippery cum.

"You enjoyed that, huh?" I asked as I held his dick up and milked the last of the cum out before wiping it away.

"Yeah, that was really hot, I really needed it." He replied.

"Glad I could give you what you needed."

"I'm gonna ask for you next time." He said. "I want more of that ass!"

"I'll look forward to feeling this lovely dick inside me next time." I said as I kissed the soft head of his spent shaft.

I put my babydoll and heels back on, pulled my thong into place and we said our goodbyes. Andy assured me again that he enjoyed our sex. I left him laying on the bed and headed back to my changing room where I showered and douched my ass.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself. I'd seen four clients, taken it in my ass, taken his cum inside me and seemed to have done a good job with all of them. It was the best I could hope for and it gave me new confidence. It was almost 1am before I pressed the button to let Beth know I was again, available and ready.

I would see one more client that first night. A regular client in the third-floor rooms. A guy I would see many times. Joey. He came to the club every week and only ever wanted a blowjob. Except for the week of his birthday when he wanted sex. He was almost seventy, but he was a lovely guy and had no problems getting hard. He never lasted very long and that first night, after a long chat, he came in my mouth for the first time, after just a few minutes of my expert mouth action.

It was after 2am and I was dressed in my jeans and leather jacket and sitting in Beth's office with my case waiting for the driver to collect me. Beth was very happy with me, and we discussed the clients and how it had felt for me. I felt delighted that she seemed so pleased and we figured out when I would work over the following two weeks.

It wasn't until I was back at home on my own in the early hours of the morning that the tiredness hit me but there was a satisfaction that came with it. One that was different to when I saw clients at my apartment and more like when I used to have a regular job. I had crossed new boundaries and met my own expectations.

Despite being tired, something hit me, I no longer wanted the clients to blend into one another. I can't quite explain why, but I opened up my laptop and created a spreadsheet. In it, I recorded the date, the guys first name, what we did and any other notes. Just one line, nothing more, no detail. I would keep this document up to date for the rest of my career as a prostitute.

I slept very well and deeply and didn't awaken until early afternoon on Thursday and went for a run before spending the rest of the afternoon on the boring domestic chores that had to happen and had a way of bringing balance the previous day. It was well into the evening before I did my laundry which included the large amount of lingerie from the night before.

Once I'd finished watching mindless reality TV and drinking wine until the early hours, I went to bed and, despite feeling tired, I found myself thinking of my shift the club the night before. Soon, I started getting turned on which hadn't happened in a while. It wasn't the sex, as such that turned me on, or even the guys, it was me, and my ability to pleasure men that made me wet that night. The only thing to do was to fetch a large towel, spread it out on my bed and find my smooth, dark pink vibrator.

For a while, I lay on my back, my legs parted widely and I used my finger to slowly tease my clit, feeling it harden a little with the attention. Once my pussy became delightfully flooded with my slippery juice, I turned on my vibe and rubbed it along my lips around my clit, taking care to bring myself off slowly. After a good, long build up, I pressed the vibe directly onto my clit and my thighs clamped shut involuntarily as I started to reach orgasm. Rolling onto my side, I went into a spasm as I came, squirting hard onto the towel while basking in waves of pleasure that racked my body.

Laying still in the dark for a while, enjoying my post orgasm glow, while my vibrator buzzed away on the sheets, it's work now done, I felt strong and in control of myself and gave thanks to whoever, for taking me on this strange yet fulfilling journey.

As is often the case, life would very shortly teach me a new lesson about complacency and face me with new challenges.

12