All Comments on 'A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 06'

by Uptown_Girl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Off to good start . Can't wait to see you learn some lessons . Good and bad . It has been a real treat watching you grow on your journey .

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

great story please keep it going.

Cheers

SAGE

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Have read/enjoyed Mel’s journey. Initial equivocation has given way to praise for the reality you bring to your characters and the sex. Not terribly erotic in conventional sense, yet captivating — grabs and sustains attention. Like what you are doing with Mel as a character and supporting cast, hope you share more of your vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story, pretty cool, but at least one part is straining my suspension of disbelief. A hi end hooker is pleased to make $36,000 a year? Is this set in 1960? I would have expected four or five times that much. That aside, I am pulling for Mel. I am scared for her, making a record of who she is fucking on specific dates at the end of Ch. 6. She's going to wind up screwing FBI agents in Witness Protection or maybe dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUptown_Girl@Uptown_Girl
I'm an aspiring writer trying this platform to share my naughty fantasies with you. I'm no expert, I'm still learning and want to get better.