All Comments on 'A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 08'

by Uptown_Girl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboy12 months ago

This is getting really interesting

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

Wow ! This has already been interesting . And you're right . That was nothing like your regular writing . It was intense . I so need to read/hear more .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Keep it going. I love the tales of your exploits. Can't wait for your next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You writing is incredible. You detail and perspective is spot on. I can wait for the next chapter. Please keep it going.

dawg997dawg99712 months ago

A hot, hot story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are an excellent writer. I hope you find time to further your erotic art. Yours is the first literotica series I have read from beginning to end.

EroticFrictionEroticFriction7 months ago

Absolutely love this story series! Hope you are going to keep going, it's been a while and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing for more of your wonderful and insanely hot work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely LOVED your "journal entry." It was just POETIC.

Seems like a LOT of us are waiting to find out what getting to the top level was like. The suspense is KILLING US!

EroticFrictionEroticFriction3 months ago

This is one of my all time favorite story series on this site. It's my second read through and honestly it was even better than the first! Your perspective, honesty, and mastery of the balance and buildup of a variety of erotic encounters is breathtaking. I just hope you haven't given up on finishing. I know how hard it is to write series, I'm rooting for you and wishing you all the best wether you decide to publish more here or not. Thanks again for your wonderful work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUptown_Girl@Uptown_Girl
I'm an aspiring writer trying this platform to share my naughty fantasies with you. I'm no expert, I'm still learning and want to get better.