All Comments on 'A New Career, An Old Profession'

by Uptown_Girl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good first effort! Keep writing, please. Looking forward to more from the main character and how she manages to craft a social life independent of the profession.

trysttrystover 1 year ago

Well done! I appreciate your realism. The story seems sincere and entirely believable - more classic erotica than hardcore porn. I *really* liked the fact that you know and use proper grammar, and can spell. My only negative criticism would be that your paragraphs are too long (saith the grammar police). Thanks, and keep writing.

Uptown_GirlUptown_Girlover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Tryst - Thanks for your comments and I'm really glad you like the story. I will work on my paragraphs! This whole writing stories is new to me and I'm grateful for the constructive suggestions :)

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed reading this. Maybe, because of having worked in Hyde Park, I'm familiar with the area where the story takes place which makes it kinda relatable. Mostly, though, your writing style reads as a friend sharing. And if how you write reflects your personality, I like your upbeat honesty that bleeds through. The time you spend detailing what's going on between the ears makes this a really engaging read.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

I'm liking it . I like her . I like that she is so raw/new . Your grammar is fine . Well done .

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Very well written and intriguingly genuine. Looking forward to your series.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Just found you when I ran out of material from my regulars. I like this story line and the presentation is smooth well paced and believable. Looking forward to reading the rest of what you have posted. You also have a new follower so I don't miss future offerings.

Its obvious you have talent. Keep writing it gets easier with practice and experience. Good ratings too and well deserved.

Cheers

SAGE

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

This was fascinating! Those of us (men) who have been with escorts often wonder how they got into doing it in the first place, but it's really none of our business and we're there for sex not a history lesson. This tale is remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story very realistic and good writing

dawg997dawg99712 months ago

You have an easy to read writing style. It's very easy to get into the story. You did a good job of Cara's character development, and likewise, little character development of her clients, which makes total sense.

It's like I as the reader am a fly on the wall, observing everything.

I look forward to the next chapter, and by all means, keep writing stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUptown_Girl@Uptown_Girl
I'm an aspiring writer trying this platform to share my naughty fantasies with you. I'm no expert, I'm still learning and want to get better.