A New Career, An Old Profession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, I settled into a routine of working on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and not a single working day went by without a client, some days just the one, one Friday I peaked at five. I'd almost cleared my debts, and I felt great. I had seen all kinds of men, including another with a premature ejaculation problem and one poor guy who just couldn't get hard, no matter what we tried. I felt comfortable that I could now give pretty expert blowjobs, handjobs and knew how to take a cock in my pussy so the guy really enjoyed it. I was also learning to read them, finding out when to be vocal, screaming for them to fuck me harder, or to be quiet, making little moans for them, or pretending their cock was the biggest I'd ever seen and then telling them how much they were stretching me open as they took me. I actually found that I quite liked my work, even if most of the men were never guys, I would have considered if they'd met me in a bar or were just plain weird. I found a way to accept them and attend to their needs.

For a while, the most awkward thing for me had been the lies. It was a real problem, I hated lying but I could hardly tell my family and friends what I was doing. After a lot of self-reflection and late-night self-loathing, I had to face the reality and I told my parents and friends that I'd found a new job in TV production, sometimes I would work from home and intended to stay in Chicago but, I told them my work could take me to the southern states at any time, which would give me leeway to be undisturbed. I felt horrible but I was also protecting them from my reality. While I was personally OK with what I was doing, I couldn't imagine my parents being anything other than disgusted and ashamed.

I made up my mind, that for now, at least, this job was the right one for me.