A New Cheerleader Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, keep moaning for me, slut," Patrick said, closing his eyes. "Let us know how much you love having a big dick in your ass."

He moaned louder at Bryan's next thrust. "Mm, I love it," he said, his eyes on Patrick's dick. "I love getting fucked, oh yes, harder, Bryan, please, fuck me!"

Bryan did increase his speed, his fingers digging into Eric's hips, and he was thrusting hard and fast now. He was clearly close, and after a few quick thrusts, he shoved his dick deep inside of Eric, and groaned as he came.

Eric hadn't come himself, and whimpered when Bryan pulled out. "Wait!" he said, when Patrick got up. "You were gonna fuck me!"

"Don't worry, Eric," Patrick said, and he lay down on the ground. "Just straddle me and ride me. I wanna see you bouncing on my dick like the slut you are."

Eric nodded, quickly moving to straddle Patrick's lap. He held up his skirt so he could wrap his hand around Patrick's cock and line it up with his asshole. He could feel Bryan's come still dripping out, and that made it easier to push Patrick's cock inside of him. He gasped, pushing his hips down slowly, and releasing the skirt.

Patrick grinned up at him. "Mmm, yeah, just as hot as I thought," he said, his hands on Eric's thighs, his fingers playing with the pleated skirt.

Eric moaned as he sank down on Patrick's cock. "Feels so fucking good," he managed. He could set the pace, move his hips so he was fucking himself at the right angle, and he had a dick inside of him. Everything was perfect.

"How about you use that mouth for something better?" Matt asked, who had already unzipped his trousers and pushed them down. His cock was right next to Eric's face. "Maybe a little blowjob while you fuck yourself, slut?"

Eric leaned to start licking Matt's cock, but combined with moving up and down Patrick's cock, he had trouble focusing. He wrapped one hand around the base of Matt's cock, and started fucking himself on Patrick's cock faster once he had taken it all up his ass. He had to roll his hips so his face wouldn't move too much, but that was fine, because it felt pretty good.

Patrick slipped one hand up Eric's skirt and began to jerk him off, and that made Eric moan around Matt's cock.

"Come for me, you little slut," Patrick told him. "You know you wanna come on my cock. You know you wanna come with another cock down your throat."

Eric moaned again, and his free hand was taken to jerk off someone else, presumably Derek, and Eric couldn't do more than to wrap his hand around Derek's cock and let Derek thrust into his fist. Handling three cocks at the same time was too much, especially when he was being jerked off as well.

"We need to work on his multi-tasking," Derek grunted, which confirmed Eric's suspicions that he was jerking off Derek.

"Practice," Patrick groaned. "Just gotta let Eric practise a lot. You'll see."

Eric moaned around Matt's cock. Yes, he would practise, so he'd be able to handle a cock in his ass, one in his mouth and one in his hand. He wanted to be able to handle three cocks at once. A good slut would be able to do that.

Patrick tightened his fist around Eric's dick, and sped up his movements, and soon Eric was coming, and he moaned in pleasure around Matt's cock. He stayed in place, and Patrick kept thrusting while Eric kept sucking off Matt as best as he could.

Matt put one hand on the back of Eric's head, keeping him in place, and started thrusting in and out, fucking Eric's mouth.

Eric relaxed, letting him, and focused on breathing through his nose.

Matt pulled his dick out, and began jerking off furiously, grinning down at Eric. "Gonna come all over your face," Matt groaned, aiming his cock at Eric's face. "You like that, slut?"

"Uh huh," was all Eric could manage.

Matt groaned, arching his back as he came. The first streak hit Eric's forehead, and he closed his eyes. Another streak landed on his cheek, and the third landed on his chin. He turned his head so he could start giving Derek a blowjob too, but Derek put his hand in Eric's hair and held him a few inches away from his dick.

"Let me look at our little slut," Derek said, moving his hands so he could tilt up Eric's face. "Fuck, that's hot. I wanna come on your face too."

Patrick groaned underneath him. "It is a good look for him."

Eric remained quiet, occasionally moaning when Patrick thrust in hard. He looked up at Derek, who was still jerking off and staring down at him. "You don't want a blowjob?" he asked, a little confused. Surely Derek would rather get sucked off than jerk off?

Derek laughed, and moaned. "Mmm, hear that, guys? You want to give me a blowjob, don't you?"

Eric nodded. "Yeah!"

"All right, you can suck my dick for a bit if you want it so much."

Eric leaned forward, taking Derek's cock into his mouth and moving his head back and forth. Derek moaned above him, his hand still in Eric's hair. It wasn't long before Derek pulled him back.

"You ready for more come?" Derek asked, jerking himself off again.

"Go on," Eric said. The come on his face had mostly dried up, and it felt weird and sticky, but as a slut, he should like getting come on his face. It did look hot.

Derek grunted as he came, his come landing on Eric's lips and across his nose. He smiled as he looked down at Eric, and ruffled his hair. "Mmm, definitely a good look for you."

Patrick was still groaning underneath him, fucking his ass. "Look at me, Eric." He grinned when Eric did. "Oooh, you're definitely a pretty cheerleader now," he said, stroking Eric's thighs under his skirt. "Very pretty."

Eric found himself blushing at the compliment, and whimpered as Patrick started fucking him hard. "Ah! Ah! Yes!"

Patrick groaned at that, thrusting even faster, his cock slamming into Eric's ass. "Gonna be doing it myself next time," he said, looking at Eric. "Fuck yeah." He moaned out loud, and came.

Eric shuddered as well on top of him, feeling the come inside of him. He waited for Patrick to finish, then slid off him. There was come dripping from his ass, and still some down his nose. He was kneeling on the floor, and looked around. "Okay, who's next?"

Patrick let out a tired laugh as he sat up. "You want some more, Eric?" Eric nodded, and Patrick laughed again. "Guys, I think we've created a monster here."

"Nah, just a slut." Bryan ran his fingers through Eric's hair, petting him. "I'll take another turn, Eric, since you're offering."

Eric wasn't sure how long he spent in the living room, on his back on the floor or on the couch or bent over the coffee table, getting fucked and sucking off the guys. They came on his face a few more times, or on his stomach, and when the other guys were finally satisfied, Patrick helped him to bed in the room Eric had used for getting changed in earlier.

"I need a shower," Eric muttered, sitting on the bed and removing the pink sneakers. "Ugh. I got come all over me!"

"We'll get you cleaned up tomorrow," Patrick told him, as he pulled the blankets over Eric. "Come on, waking up with a face covered in come is just what a good, slutty cheerleader does, right?"

"I suppose so," Eric mumbled. Patrick was right. Sluts didn't get cleaned up. He closed his eyes, feeling exhausted but very much satisfied. He had come a lot that evening, and had loved every second of it.

The next morning, Eric woke up feeling sore all over, especially in his ass. When he frowned, he realised there was something sticky on his face. He touched his cheek, and the smell hit him along with the memories of last night.

He dimly remembered prancing around in the cheerleader uniform that, from what he could feel under the blankets, he was still wearing.

He could vaguely remember sucking off the guys, and getting fucked, and moaning in pleasure. He could remember coming, and the guys coming on his face. He could remember how good it had all felt.

"Oh no, no, fucking hell, no," he muttered, pulling the sheet over his head, as if that could make it go away. "I didn't do that."

He closed his eyes, and more memories returned. The feeling of hands on his body, the way a cock would slide up his ass or in his mouth. The moans, the heat, the desire... the pleasure.

He groaned as he felt his cock harden under the stupid pink and white pleated skirt. He wanted to jerk off, but he resisted the urge. He couldn't give in and think about what had happened. It would only make it more difficult to resist Patrick next time. Because he definitely wanted to resist. He wasn't a cheerleader slut, after all, and he didn't want Patrick and his four friends to fuck him.

His cock, though, jerked eagerly at the thought of being used like last night again, and Eric let out another groan.

12