A New Cock for My Wife

Story Info
Debbie gets a new cock.
2k words
4.25
122.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently watched a porno video of a young married man who wanted to give his wife a taste of a new cock.

The more I watched it, it brought back memories of how I got my wife to get a taste of a new cock after we were married. Here is that story.

My wife, Debbie, and I got married at the early age of 22. Believe it or not, she was a virgin and the only cock she ever had was mine.

In the three years we were married, she learned a lot about sex but there was something missing. I was the only cock she was ever had and I wanted her to experience another one. She also would never swallow my cum and I was hoping that would change.

Now, I know what readers are going to say. How can I let another guy fuck my wife? What kind of a husband would allow that?

Well, the answer is simple. I wanted my wife to experience something that I controlled rather than her possibly going out on her own being inquisitive. And, she was ok with the idea.

Anyway, Debbie is a vivacious woman who has a killer body at 25. She is 5'8", 130, nice sized tits, big nipples, long legs that never stop, blue eyes and natural jet black hair. Her pussy is smooth with a landing strip.

Over the three years, we discussed her trying a new cock. She was always reluctant and would put off the conversation.

Then, one night as we were fucking, I brought up the subject again. As my cock was deep inside her cunt, I asked her if she liked it and told her it was time for her to try another cock.

As I pumped my cock in and out of her, she said that she wanted to try it. As soon as she said that, I shot my cum into her lovely cunt.

The next morning I asked her if she was serious and she said she was. But, she said, it has to be a stranger, not someone she knew.

I told her I would start a search for someone who would help us.

I posted some ads and got a few responses.

After a week of trying, I could not find one guy that was acceptable.

I told Debbie and I could see that she was a little disappointed. I told her I would keep trying.

Then, it hit me. I had a friend from the National Guard that she never met. His name was Dom and he was 30 and single. He also had a nice sized cock with big balls.

At one of our drills, I invited him to go for a beer and told him I had something to ask him.

After the drill, we went to a local tavern and had a beer. I then asked him if he would do me a big favor.

I asked him if he would fuck Debbie. He almost spilled his beer and asked if I was serious. I told him I was.

I then showed him some pictures of Debbie and it didn't take long for him to agree.

I told him I would make the arrangements.

When I got home, I told Debbie that I finally found someone who would be perfect for what we wanted.

Debbie asked me to describe him and if I knew him.

I told her that the fellow was a guy I knew in the National Guard. His name was Dom. I told her he was 6'2", 180, brown hair, brown eyes, and a nice cock.

She surprised me by asking how I knew about his cock. I smiled and reminded her we are in the Guard together and have seen each other's cocks before whenever we showered in training.

I told her I would make arrangements for next week, if she still wanted to go through with our plan. She smiled and said she wanted to see what another cock was like.

The next day I called Dom and told him it was all set for this Saturday and he said he would be there.

I told him to come for dinner and we would play afterwards. He said he would bring some wine.

All week long my wife got everything in order. She had the house spotless with everything in its place.

Just so you can visualize the house, it is an older home in the suburbs of Westchester County in New York.

The house is a ranch style that has two guest bedrooms, living/dining room, eat in kitchen, two bathrooms and a large master bedroom with a large shower that could fit four people. We added a hot tub, expanded the patio and surrounded the property with an eight foot high privacy fence. We

I bought some steaks to bbq and a few bottles of wine.

On Saturday, we had everything ready. Debbie made sure fresh linens were on the bed and there were extra towels in the bathroom.

I had told Dom to come for 6:00 p.m. so we would have plenty of time for dinner and to relax before anything happened.

Right on time, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and welcomed Dom in. Debbie was still getting ready.

I gave Dom a quick tour of the house except the master bedroom where Debbie was.

I took Dom to the patio and we waited for Debbie. After about twenty minutes, my gorgeous wife came out to the patio.

She looked amazing. She had on a pair of denim short shorts, a white, sheer blouse with a demi bra and high heel shoes. Her hair was in a pony tail.

I introduced Debbie to Dom and we all sat and had some wine before dinner.

As we chatted, I kept watching Debbie who eyed Dom with an odd look on her face.

Just as I was ready to put the steaks on, Debbie asked to talk to me so we got up and went into the kitchen.

Debbie said, "Alex, I know this guy. I can't let him fuck me."

I then asked her, "How do you know him?"

She said, "I know him from high school. I am sure he doesn't remember me. Everyone called me Dee and my hair was shorter and I was a little heavier and I wore glasses. What do we do?"

I said to her, "Look, he obviously doesn't remember you and even if he did, that was a thousand years ago. You were both teens then. I don't see a problem."

We continued the discussion and decided to move ahead with the plan.

We went back out and I put the steaks on and Debbie took care of the rest of the meal.

The three of us enjoyed a great meal and conversation. We cleaned up and relaxed over some more wine.

At some point, I asked if out guest would like to use the hot tub. He said he would but didn't bring anything to wear.

Debbie just shouted out that he didn't need anything to wear as she and I never did.

Dom looked at us and asked if it was ok. We both told him ot would be fine.

Debbie took him inside and told him he could undress in the master bedroom and that we would undress outside.

After a few minutes, Dom came out naked and joined us in the hot tub.

I watched Debbie eyeing up Dom's nakedness, especially his big cock and balls.

He got in the hot tub and sat besides Debbie.

We continued chatting and drinking the wine.

Debbie looked at me and I gave her an approving nod with a smile.

I watched as Debbie slid her hand onto Dom's thigh.

It was amusing to see Dom's face sort of light up knowing what was going to happen.

As her hand slowly made its way to his cock, he faced her and have her a kiss.

I watched as their tongues met and explored each other's mouths.

He pushed her hand down to his cock and I watched as she grasped it.

She started slowly jerking his cock and I watched it stiffen under her feel.

I told them to get out and lay on the towel that I placed near the hot tub.

Once Don was out and the water dripping off his body, I could clearly see that his hard cock was even bigger than I remembered.

They laid on the towel facing each other, kissing and feeling each other up.

I got out and took a chair to sit on, affording me a great view of my wife entertaining her new cock.

Dom laid on his back and Debbie straddled him. She lifted her cunt over his rigid cock and slowly slid her body down until his cock was completely buried in my wife's cunt.

She moved her cunt around his impaled cock before she started to ride him.

My wife gave him an incredible ride as I watched as she slid her cunt up and down on his cock as his hands grasped and played with her tits.

She started screaming that she was cumming as did Dom.

In seconds her body just convulsed as she had multiple orgasms while he shot his load in her cunt and her body fell forward onto his.

I could see his cum oozing out of her cunt as she was completely spent.

After they rested, I suggested that they go into the bedroom to be more comfortable.

As Dom's limp cock slipped out of Debbie's cunt, they got up and headed to our bed, his cum oozing down her legs.

As they lay on the bed, I sat in my chair to watch. Then Debbie asked me to join them

I got on the bed with them with my wife in the middle.

Debbie grabbed our cocks and started jerking us off.

I kissed Debbie as Dom sucked on her nipples. Small moans were coming from my wife as she started jerking our cocks faster.

It didn't take long before we both told her we were ready to cum.

She immediately got up and knelt in front of our erect cocks.

Soon, her mouth was going from one cock to the other.

In seconds, I shot my load into my wife's mouth. As I was still cumming, she started sucking Dom's cock. Then, he shot his load into her mouth.

My wife was now swallowing two cum loads as she kept playing with our cocks.

Swallowing cum was something she never did before and I was amazed that she did it without hesitation.

The rest of the evening was the same. My wife really enjoyed herself and we all fell asleep in a naked pile in bed.

In the morning, we continued where we left off and soon it was time for Dom to leave.

As Debbie and I sat naked in bed, Dom thanked us for a great time.

As he was about to leave, he turned to us and said, "I want to thank you again for a great time. I especially want to thank you, Dee. From the first time I saw you in high school I always wanted to fuck you. I am so glad I got the opportunity."

Debbie's face dropped.

"You knew it was me, Dom? I am so embarrassed now. You must think I am a slut."

Dom said, "I don't think you are a slut. I think your husband is a lucky guy and you are a special woman. If you ever wanted to repeat this time, Alex knows where he can find me. And, I hope he looks for me again real soon."

With that, he came over to Debbie and kissed her. He then turned and left.

I looked at Debbie and we spent the rest of the day in bed having great sex.

For the both of us, we were happy with the results and plan on repeating this again soon.