A New Cuckold

Story Info
How I became a cuckold.
1.5k words
3.76
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

My wife, Jane, was going through a time where she wanted more than I was giving her.

She told me that if I couldn't provide her with enough sex to keep her satisfied she would find it elsewhere. Hell it's not my fault I married a nymphomaniac.

True to her word she started going out Friday nights with her friends. Sometimes she wouldn't get home until well after the bars had closed.

One Friday Jane told me she wanted me to go with them, maybe I could learn something.

Friday rolled around and I found Jane ready to go out and requesting I join her and her friends. She told me their husbands were also going so I decided to go as well.

We all met at what looked like a seedy bar on the outskirts of the city we lived in.

Once inside the women were greeted by many of the patrons. They were mostly black. The only white people were the women and their husbands.

The women were all met by and escorted to a table by big tall black men. We husbands just followed behind. Once the women were seated we were seated at an adjacent table separated from them.

It wasn't long before our wives were all dancing with these men. They were wantonly rubbing themselves up against them and the men were openly groping our wives.

I stepped up and tried to break in with my wife but was told in no uncertain terms to sit back down.

A short time later I saw Jane head into the back of the bar, followed by the man she had been dancing with. As I started to get up again I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. This big hulk of a man pushed me back down and told me not to disturb them they were going to be busy for a while.

A half an hour later they returned and she was quite flushed. This scene repeated itself with all the rest of the women we were with.

When the bar closed we began leaving and our wives told us to go home and they would be home in an hour or two.

Having no choice we all left them there.

When my Jane returned home she took her clothes off and joined me in bed. Before I could say anything she climbed on top of me and sat her pussy against my mouth.

She told me to clean all of the cum from her pussy unless I would rather pack up and leave her. As I started cleaning her pussy she told me how she had been fucked and bred by 4 big black cocks tonight.

She told me that one of her bulls was coming by tomorrow so we could all discuss our new arrangement.

The next day around 2 in the afternoon her bull, James, arrived. As soon as he entered the house he hugged and kissed my wife, as he squeezed her ass.

I didn't know how to act but said nothing.

Jane told me to get James a beer and sit down in my chair as they sat closely on the sofa.

When I handed him his beer and sat down he had one arm around her shoulder and holding her breast.

As I started to say something about it he just told me that this is how things are going to be from now on with us.

Then he told her to strip for him. She stood up and took her clothes off. Then he told me to do the same.

I told him that I had no intentions of stripping for him.

He stood up and bitch slapped me telling me to either strip or move the fuck out right now. Reluctantly I removed my clothes.

He stood in front of me and pushed on my shoulders until I was kneeling in front of him.

Once I was on my knees he told me to take his cock out of his pants. I hesitated some and Jane told me to get his cock out and start sucking it or else!

As I pulled it out and saw it start to get hard he rubbed it all over my face, and then pushed it into my mouth. I had no choice now but to suck it.

When he pulled it out of my mouth he told Jane to get ready for him because he was going to fuck the hell out of her.

She got onto all fours and he moved behind her and shoved that big black cock into her balls deep. She moaned loudly as he began fucking her hard.

He fucked her for 10 minutes before breeding her deep. When he pulled out he told me to lie down next to her.

Then she got up turned around and sat her sloppy pussy right over my mouth and told me to start cleaning all his cum from her pussy. As I was licking her wet pussy she was forcing his cum out of it and into my mouth.

In the mean time James was taking pictures with his phone of us. He told me that if I didn't do whatever he told me to do from now on he would send these to all my contacts.

When I finished eating all his cum from her pussy he got dressed to leave. Before he left he told my wife to get a large dildo and start opening my man pussy with it because the next time he came by he was going to fuck me.

A week went by with her fucking my ass every day with a big black dildo she had bought.

Then on Friday afternoon James was here when I got home from work. He told me to get a shower and cleaned out good because he was going to fuck me good before we all went out to the bar for some drinks and fucking.

When I came out of the shower Jane was on the bed sucking his cock. He told me to get my head into her pussy with my ass up.

I felt something cold running down the crack of my ass and then felt his finger pushing the lube into my hole.

He then started rubbing his cock up and down my crack. Then I felt the head of his cock pushing its way into me. I started to scream with the pain but Jane held my head tight against her pussy as James started to really fuck my ass.

He fucked me for a long time before flooding me with his cum. When he pulled out he pushed a butt plug into me so his seed would stay inside me all night.

He told me I would thank him for that later as it would make good lube for all the cock that would be inside my ass tonight.

Jane was enjoying her time with her girlfriends and drinking while we husbands had all been given some really strong drinks of some kind. We were also given some potent smoke and were all pretty high in short order.

Now Jane came over with James and a couple other big black men. They led her and me into the back room.

Once there we were both stripped and told to get on our knees. James fed her his cock telling her to get it good and hard so he could fuck her real good with it.

The other two were taking turns fucking my mouth. Before long I was stood up and led to a bench in the middle of the room. They held me down on it and tied my ankles and wrists to the four corners of it.

I was now completely at their mercy and they showed me none. One of them returned to fucking my mouth while the other pulled the butt plug out of me and immediately replaced it with his huge cock.

He just began ramming it in and out of my ass. When I finally felt him tense up and hold himself tight against me I could also feel his cock pulsing and throbbing as it bred my man pussy deeply.

As soon as he finished his friend pulled out of my mouth and shoved his equally massive black into my man pussy.

He lasted much longer than the first guy did and I could now hear the other woman and men having the same done to them.

It was truly a massive black on white orgy with us white men all bound and being fucked at both ends while our women were calling us cock suckers and queers and telling these black men to fuck the hell out of us.

I have no idea when it all ended as I must have passed out at sometime. The next thing I knew was I was being dragged into my house and dumped onto the sofa in a naked mess.

When I woke up the following morning there was a note from my wife telling me that she would be home sometime Sunday night when she was through servicing all the black men James could find to fuck and breed her.

I took a shower and went to bed to get some much needed rest from last night's ordeal, wondering what lay in store for me and Jane as a married couple.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers