A New Cure for Anxiety Pt. 01

Story Info
Anna gets a treatment with interesting side effects...
2.3k words
4.17
58.1k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH!" Anna screamed as she nearly jumped out of her seat. She looked up, breathing heavily, face flashing bright red in embarrassment as another student picked up a book that she just dropped, looking at Anna as if she had lost her mind. Perhaps she had. "S-sorry...I'm just jittery." She explained with a nervous chuckle. The other student rolled her eyes and walked away. This wasn't unusual for Anna Jensen. It's why she's here today, waiting outside of Dr. Nathan Phillip's office. She's been struggling with anxiety for at least six months. Her grades have suffered, and she struggled to remember her last good night's sleep. And worse, the doctors tell her that everything is fine. "You just need relaxation, a good diet, exercise, and sleep." Well, she tried all of that. And nothing works. And now she's anxious because she's anxious, creating a vicious feedback loop.

Her sneaker-clad foot nervously taps the tile floor, until finally the door opens. She's greeted by a handsome, early 40's professor. Dr. Phillips. He speaks English with an American accent, and Anna wonders, briefly, how he ended up here in Denmark. She's dressed like a typical Dane, which is to say weirdly conservatively and bland despite the generally liberal and carefree attitude toward sex and sexuality. Jeans and a loose, white sweater. You get the sense that she might have a nice body under there, but she's certainly not quick to reveal it. At least not out in everyday life. Her naturally blonde hair is pulled back in a ponytail, and blue eyes are framed with black rimmed glasses.

They shake his hands as he welcomes her into his office. She has to strain her neck upward to meet his eyes. Anna's short 5'2" stature is about the only thing that separates her from a "typical Scandinavian." Otherwise, all the usual: pale skin, soft features, curvy in all the right places. He's about a full foot taller, but otherwise has a calm demeanor, and a kind smile. He might be imposing in the right--or wrong--circumstances, but not here in this environment. She immediately feels calm and safe in his presence. Or maybe Anna is just relieved at the prospect of finally being free of this crippling anxiety. The office is typical for a professor, even a well respected one like Dr. Phillips: overflowing bookshelves, loose papers strewn across the desk, mismatched furniture which would look ridiculously out of place in any other environment.

"Please sit down and make yourself comfortable, Anna" he says calmly, pointing to a chair in front of the desk as he moves around it to the otherside. He pulls out her file, giving it a once over, and then asks the question with the most obvious answer, "So...you're suffering from anxiety?"

"Yes," she laughed nervously, "I...I wouldn't be here otherwise..." Anna trailed off, and then asked the question that's been bothering her since she first found out about the trial, "Is...is the drug...safe?"

Now it's his turn to let out a chuckle, "Listen, if you knew the amount of paperwork, permits, animal testing, etc that went into this..." he trailed off chuckling and gesturing, "...well...let's just say, I had to convince a lot of people that it's safe for human use before even beginning to think about human trials."

She breathed a sigh of relief, nodding.

"These are perfectly reasonable questions, I assure you." he continued, "No need to be timid. Lots of participants are first timers... we have had wonderful success in rodents with no side effects that we can tell. The animals all showed complete reversal of their anxiety and that's all."

"...but I'm...um...the first human then?" she crosses her arms over her chest, legs also crossed, subconsciously trying to protect herself.

"You are...you will have a chance to make history, yes. However, we have gotten all the appropriate medical clearness so there is no huge risk safety-wise," he says confidently, maintaining eye contact and that same disarming smile.

She nods slowly, taking it all in. It helps that this is through the university, 'it's not like he's just some crazy rando off the streets' she tells herself. "OK...so...what's the procedure? Is it...a pill? Injection?..."

He sits back in my chair with a smile, seeing that Anna is at least somewhat satisfied with his answer, "Well we hope to one day make it available in pill form but for the trial it will be an injection, I hope that is not too scary? The needles are extremely thin and small" Dr. Phillips pulls a small, thin syringe from his desk, "See?"

Anna shudders a little. No one likes injections, but she's always been especially uneasy about them. However, she's come this far..."N-now? I mean, just like that?"

"Well I have no desire to rush you. You are more than welcome to have the injection now but you can also wait until you are ready. However, I will warn you we have quite a few interested participants and the study will fill up quickly I suspect."

It wasn't quite a threat, but the message was clear: take part in this trial or stop wasting his time. She didn't want to miss out on this opportunity to get over this anxiety, so she agreed with a soft, "OK."

"Wonderful." He said with a smile, taking out a stethoscope from the desk, and a device to measure blood pressure, "I'm sure you're a perfectly healthy girl, but I do need to check your vitals first. Please remove your top."

'Thank god I wore a tank top under the sweater,' Anna thinks to herself, as she peels her top. The good doctor couldn't help but sneak a peek down the cleavage over her shapely 36c breasts. He's married and professional...but he's not dead. He quickly gets to the work at hand, measuring my blood pressure, and listening to my heartbeat. The cold surface of the stethoscope sends goosebumps across her soft skin.

Dr. Phillips then picks up the syringe, and says with a bit of embarrassment "Umm...I'm sorry, but I'll need to inject this into your buttocks...like many of the early vaccines you would receive at your doctor," he shrugs before adding, "For the sake of science, right?"

She turns bright red once again. Anna looks down at her jeans, thinking that perhaps she should have dressed smarter, and certainly should've worn nicer panties than her comfy, reliable, black cotton ones that she has on..."Oh...ummm...yes...." she mumbles as she stands up awkwardly..."so umm...I have to umm...unbutton..." She unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down about halfway down her shapely ass. She then leans over the desk, using a hand to brace herself against it, "please be gentle..."

"Of course. This will be just a second." He tugs the waistband down to reveal her left cheek. He swabs the area with alcohol and then a quick jab. "There. Done and done!"

It was surprisingly painless! She quickly pulls her pants back up, but before she even buttons them a soft "oh" escapes her lips. It feels like all the tension in all of her muscles just relaxes as warmth spreads through her entire body from the injection spot. Anna shakes her head, gathering her thoughts for a moment, and then quickly buttons her jeans..."wow...it...it seems to be working?"

"That's wonderful to hear! We saw the drug work quite quickly in the animal trials and this is exactly the type of observation I hope to keep a record of..." He reaches across onto his desk, taking a notepad out and furiously writing down notes. "When you leave would you mind jotting down the time and symptoms of anything you feel that appears odd?"

"Yes...of course..." she says, feeling...weirdly agreeable? Normally she hates this sort of paperwork, but suddenly she's completely fine with this suggestion? "Well, I can already tell you I'm feeling much more calm and relaxed...like all my muscles relaxed at once...kind of amazing actually..." she stretches, subconsciously, arching by back as I do...

"Excellent to hear!" He says excitedly, continuing to take notes, though he does pause a bit, watching Anna as she arches her back, making her impressive chest even more impressive. Anna notices his gaze, and yet, she doesn't quite mind at the moment. "I really appreciate you taking notes," he continues, "Also if you get any injection rash would you take a photo?"

"...sure" she says dreamily...that doesn't seem like such a weird request, right? For science...

Anna stands up, feeling really good...but it takes me a second to remember what she needed to do next, "right...to my class" she reminds herself out loud, "Ummm...same time next week?"

"Are you feeling OK?" He looks at Anna curiously, head cocked to the side. "Yes, same time next week unless you are having a bad reaction. Sometimes there are species specific reactions to the drug chemistry" he explains to a blank, happy stare.

"Yes, feeling very well...I will send you a photo...if there's a reaction..." She repeats as she heads out, feeling relaxed, mind in a bit of a pleasant daze.

As soon as she gets home, Anna takes a look at the red spot where the injection was given. Is it OK? 'I better double-check,' she thinks. As instructed, she lowers her pants and panties, taking a photo of the injection site in the mirror and sending it to the professor. "Is this OK?"

He opens the photo, shocked at this lovely round rear with a small pin prick but otherwise on full display. Dr. Phillips can't help but think about how much more supple it is than his wife's, swallowing hard before replying "yes looks quite ok...although it's a bit hard to see if you have some blotchiness down the back of your thigh" he lies. Although this wasn't part of the experiment, curiosity and hormones have gotten the best of him. He needs to know if extreme suggestiveness is a side effect of the drug, as he started suspecting back in his office. He's surprised when he almost immediately gets another photo texted to him.

"...And nothing around your stomach or upper thighs?" he replies, feeling his heart rate increase, arousal building. He knows this is not appropriate. But his subject is very sexy. And seemingly very willing.

"Nope. Nothing." Anna replies.

"For the sake of the project and recording would you please take a picture?"

Anna strips to her bra and panties, then frowns in the mirror. If she's sending a photo she should at least be wearing something sexier than her cotton panties. But not too sexy. She didn't want to give off the wrong message. She changed into a matching set of black satin panties. Nice, but not too revealing. Besides, he's a doctor. This is for science. Then she took a photo of her stomach and upper thighs as instructed, sending them along.

"It seems like you are tolerating the drug extremely well..." he says, noticing the black satin panties and starting to rub himself through his pants "I look forward to seeing you before long...do you remember our next session?" Trying to test her memory...

"Same time next week" I repeat, "Is there anything else, Dr.?"

He doesn't want to push this experiment too far, despite his now hard cock telling him it'll be OK. But he also wants to keep her on the line. He takes another look at the last photo. Her breasts look bigger. Maybe it's the bra, but they look like they're practically bursting out of it. "Have you noticed any parts of your body becoming overly sensitive or painful?"

"Painful...no...but um..." Anna blushes, "my...breasts feel really sensitive...and maybe bigger?"

He bites his lip, "is that so? Do you have a feeling how much bigger? Are your nipples more sensitive too? I think a picture would help to then compare at your next appointment. I want to make sure it's not an adverse reaction."

Anna turns bright red, "...are you sure? I mean..." she reminds herself that he's a doctor...but she's still embarrassed about it, even as she starts removing her bra, "They feel at least half a cup bigger. And yes, nipples are very sensitive..." she types, noticing how hard the nipples are. How hard they've been since the injection.

Dr. Phillips moves upstairs to his study in private where he begins stroking even before she even sends the photo. "Yes I'm sure, we need to be certain," he writes as he pulls his hard cock out, stroking in eager anticipation. He realizes that he didn't give a direct command earlier. He changes his tone, "Send the picture now, please."

Seeing the text, the command goes straight to Anna's brain, compelling her to obey. She sends a photo of her bare tits and rock-hard nipples, "I hope this helps Dr."

"Jesus" he mutters under his breath before coming hard while staring at the bare tits. After a few moments, once he's collected his thoughts he writes, "yes this helps immensely...we're going to make sure we thoroughly test this from all angles"

On one hand, he was overcome with guilt. He's a professional! She's a student! He didn't want the experiment to go like this! He didn't want to be a pervy old dude taking advantage of young women! And yet...and yet, the power. Even in his post-orgasmic bliss, just when he should be the most clear-headed, he could only think of what it would be like to have her. A young, sexy girl for him to control. He shook his head. It's a terrible thought! An abusive one, even! And even if this drug has such powerful mind-control properties (or rather, as powerful as he hoped), it would be completely unethical to continue with these experiments.

No. He decided the next time he saw Anna--if she still had these suggestible traits--he'd have to end things. It's not safe. Besides, what if this got into the wrong hands? And he should delete the nude photo. Yes. Dr. Phillips pulled the photo back up on the phone, his thumb hovering over the delete icon. Well. It wouldn't hurt to have this photo saved. For...future reference.