A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning against Laura's bed, he slid the panties up one leg and then the other. Hiking them over his hips, he felt the silk cup his ass and nestle into his crotch. Lifting the dress, he turned in front of the mirror. The panties didn't quite cover the curve of his ass. A half-moon peeked out from under the panties. The front was snug between his legs, giving him a slight camel toe. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it did make him just that much more aware of the panties, and by extension his new parts. My new pussy. The dark pink worked with the dress, both colors seemed to pop against his dark skin. He let the dress fall and smoothed it with his hands.

In the mirror, the beautiful woman moved her hands along her body, twisting slightly and admiring her form in the reflection. Don could feel a little wetness between his legs. Paying close attention to this body had apparently poured fuel on the fire that had been smoldering in the shower.

The woman in the mirror gave him a sexy smile and winked at him. Ok, focus. What's next? He was getting sick of constantly brushing the hair out of his eyes, so he sat down and concentrated on getting his hair into a tight braid. Years of braiding his sister's hair had finally paid off and pretty soon he had a nice-looking braid hanging over his shoulder. As he stood to leave, he stepped on one of Laura's hair clips

"Ow!" I need shoes.

Five minutes of digging on hands and knees - he was pleased to note that the dress seemed to still cover his ass even in that position - and he found a pair of strappy wedge sandals that Laura might have bought to match the dress. Despite being a bit taller than her, it looked like they had similar shoe sizes. He found a small bag that worked with the dress and stuffed his keys, phone, and wallet into it. Then, after several deep breaths, he stepped out of his apartment and out onto the street.

Don was a bit surprised to see it was just a normal Saturday afternoon. Everyone else appeared normal - apparently, he was the only one having a weird day. Everything else continued trundling along. It was comforting to see. He managed to walk the two blocks to the bar in his sandals without rolling an ankle. It only took a few minutes, but he counted maybe a dozen guys that he was pretty sure had been checking him out. It was a thrill and it made that internal fire burn just a little hotter.

The bar was hopping. There was a small line out front waiting to get in. Don joined it, suddenly remembering the sign from the night before. There was going to be a summer party. Oh man. I didn't expect there to be this many people, especially this early. I wasn't prepared for this. But while the crowd made him nervous, it also sent a bit of excitement through him. Nobody at the bar knew who he was or what had happened to him. He would be able to walk in, mingle with people, and look for that dealer guy without anyone suspecting anything. As far as they knew, he was a natural-born woman, out for a drink on a hot summer day. None of them knew that there was a guy in this woman's body. As he approached the door, he saw a large man in a black shirt checking IDs.

Oh, shit, oh, shit. I don't have ID for this body. I can't show him my license... It was too late now though. He was next. The bouncer took a look at him, then a second longer look. His eyes traveled from her strappy sandals, up her legs, over her stomach, paused a moment at her breasts and then to her face. The bouncer smiled. Don felt the smile in his tummy.

"Head on in, miss. Welcome to Summerfest."

"Thank you," Don managed a smile and hurried into the bar. The room was crowded. He didn't have to push past anyone, not exactly, but he was definitely weaving in a way that put his ankles at risk. He made his way to the bar and, without looking, ordered the special. A cocktail called the Summerfest Slam. He tried to wait casually as the bartender mixed a potent blend of sugary syrup and tequila. Don looked around the bar as he took his first sip. The drink slammed alright. Sweet, fruity, and strong.

Got to drink this slowly, or I'll end up getting slammed at Summerfest, he thought as he took another sip. The music was low enough to allow for conversation, but the sheer number of people talking made the room buzz with noise and excitement. Don couldn't see the dealer--what the fuck was his name? - anywhere. The wall opposite the bar was floor to ceiling windows showing people moving around on the large deck and outdoor bar that overlooked the lake. Maybe he's out there?

Don weaved through the crowd, heading towards the door to the deck. He passed tight groups of men and women, some obviously already drunk. Several women caught his eye as he passed, and a few men did too, though he refused to acknowledge it. His eyes lingered a bit on a fit blond guy leaning against the bar talking to a cute brunette. Just judging the competition, like I usually do. Nothing more than that.

Squeezing past a group, he stepped onto the deck. The sun was hot and bright. It reflected off ripples across the lake and made Don squint a bit. He realized that he was drawing attention from people as he passed. My ass must have gravity, because it's pulling a lot of eyes.

It felt good to have people looking him up and down, even if they were dudes. He chuckled to himself. None of the guys checking him out knew that he was just wearing a woman's body, that inside he was still a man. Wait, I can't be the only one here that is on this stuff. How many of these women are actually guys on that pink pill? Holy shit! Have any of the women I've banged been on this?

The thought stopped him in his tracks and he took a long sip of his drink. The idea that one of his one-night stands had been using X-Change was weird, but he finally admitted to himself, it was also kind of sexy. He found himself thinking about what would have been like. Fucked by a guy while wearing a woman's body. The thought was thrilling and he shivered a bit despite the sun's heat.

The deck was almost as crowded as the inside of the bar, but there was a nice breeze that felt good as it swirled around Don's legs. The sundress danced in the breeze; some gusts pressed it close to his body while others caused the hem to dance dangerously high.

Sure, its comfy, but I need to be careful or I'm going to give people a show. He felt a smile creep across his face at the thought. A guy standing by the railing smiled back, which caused a slight fluttering in Don's tummy. It looked for a moment like the guy might approach, so Don hid in his drink and wandered towards the outside bar before the guy could make up his mind. Despite the crowd, there was a high chair open at the end of the bar, slightly shaded by an overhang. He headed towards it when his reflection in the bar windows caught his eye. Oh shit.

The sun shining on his dress, from the right angle, caused the thin fabric to become translucent. Even in the reflection, he could see through the material. He could see the curves of his body, the shadow of the dark pink panties under it. They highlighted the shape of his ass, emphasizing the curve and clearly indicating what they covered and what they exposed. He could almost make out the shape and color of his nipples, it was only the ruffled neckline that kept them from being on clear display. It was almost more revealing than being naked.

It was hot as fuck. But it was also a scary. He suddenly felt very vulnerable. Fuck, I fucked up. No wonder so many people were eyeing me. I need to get out of the sun.

Flustered, heart racing, he rushed towards the shadowed end of the bar. Nervously, he fumbled at his bag. He could hide behind his cellphone for a minute, catch his breath, then maybe have another drink before abandoning this plan and sneaking back out of the bar. He'd hurry home and crawl under the covers in his bed and hide from the world until this wore off. The thought of how he might occupy himself while under the covers popped into his head and he quickly pushed it away. His fingers, tingling with nerves and excitement, failed him and his cellphone slipped as he was pulling it from the bag. It clattered to the floor in front of him. Just what I need, a broken screen.

He bent over quickly to scoop it up as an ill-timed gust of wind whipped off the lake and swirled around him. A sudden silence followed by quiet giggles and murmurs behind him made him realize his mistake. The dress was too short to bend over like that. And with the wind...he'd just flashed his ass to the whole deck. A blaze of pink panties on his round ass would have drawn the eye of anyone even vaguely paying attention.

Embarrassment battled with excitement as he retrieved his phone and continued towards the bar with exaggerated casualness. Heat flooded his face as he blushed. Heat flooded between his legs as he realized how much he liked these new feelings. He climbed onto the chair and remembered at the last moment to cross his legs at the knees to keep from flashing even more pink. He felt a wetness between his legs as he did so. It was a new feeling, and it was intense.

His heart was still racing but now he wasn't so sure it was from the embarrassment. The idea of his ass on display was undeniably hot and the idea of all those eyes seeing and appreciating his body made him feel intensely sexy. He could feel his nipples hardening but couldn't bring himself to glance down to see if they were visible through the fabric of his dress.

I need another drink.

"Need another drink?"

Something about the voice caught Don's attention and he turned to look at the speaker. He managed to keep a poker-face despite the shock he felt. He knew this guy. It was Luke. Oh man, Luke Hill is offering to buy me a drink. How much weirder can today get?

Luke towered over Don, wearing a warm smile that lit up his pale blue eyes. His brown hair was trimmed short and had been carefully brushed to look like he didn't care how it looked. His light blue polo shirt struggled to contain his obviously broad chest and shoulders, and the sleeves hugged his biceps tightly. He was wearing khaki shorts that showed off his muscular legs.

Don had met Luke a few months ago though their mutual friend C.J. Luke had been a fullback on the Rugby team at C.J.'s college and he still kept himself in playing trim. Luke and Don only lived a few blocks apart, so they'd seen each other around the neighborhood and had even hung out a few nights at different bars where they learned the shared a lot of interests. Don figured they'd have been friends if Luke hadn't been so busy.

Almost every time Don had seen him around, he had a different pretty woman with him. Even the nights they'd been drinking together ended with Luke taking home a waitress or some other cutie at the bar while Don ended up going home alone to smoke a jay and rub one out to internet porn. The guy was a pussy-magnet. C.J. said it had been that way all through college. C.J. had also mentioned that there were rumors that Luke was bisexual and that he might have even banged a few guys on the lacrosse team, but Don had only ever seen him with women.

And now he'd had apparently set his sights on Don. What luck. Don wasn't sure if that thought was sarcasm or sincerity but before he had a chance to consider it, Luke was extending a hand. Don took it reflexively, and felt suddenly small as Luke's hand engulfed his own. Luke had always been a bigger man, but in his new body Don now felt tiny. It was a little scary, but also a little exciting. Besides, Luke was such a gentleman that Don was sure there was nothing to worry about.

"My name's Luke," his voice was deep and sent trembles down Don's spine. "What's your name?"

"Don." He answered without thinking. Then he kicked himself. Of course, he couldn't give a man's name. Why hadn't that occurred to him sooner? He should have come up with an alias as soon as he decided to step out of the house. Now he was going to get caught because he was too damn stupid to...

"Dawn," Luke repeated with a grin. "That's a pretty name. And it's not every day you see a full moon at dawn."

Don heaved a silent sigh of relief. Thank God for homophones. I can't believe I dodged that bullet. Then it hit him. He now had a woman's name.

Dawn.

It was a good name, and appropriate given the way he'd woken up that morning. A new day has dawned alright. Seems right. Ok, as long as this lasts, I'll be Dawn. The thought was liberating. He was now a she, for however long this lasted. Might as well accept it. Dawn felt her stress away as she acknowledged this new reality.

Dawn.

She started to smile back at Luke, then her smile froze as she realized what he'd said. Full moon... She'd just flashed her ass to Luke Hill. For some reason, she didn't feel embarrassed at the thought. He'd seen her ass and decided to come talk to her. That's kind of cool.

"You saw that huh?" She shook her head.

"Yep. I think most of the bar did. It was worth seeing though, so thanks for making the day more interesting."

"In that case, I think you owe me that drink."

Luke ordered quickly and leaned against the bar next to her. Dawn took one last glance around the bar looking for the dealer.

"Waiting for someone, huh? Mind if I wait with you?"

"No, I... um... I thought I would be meeting someone here, but he no-showed."

"What a jerk. Ghosting someone as pretty as you." The line was weak, but Luke seemed so sincere that it was actually kind of sweet. Dawn was pleased to know that Luke thought she was cute, even if he was just a man-whore running his game.

Maybe this won't be a wasted day after all. She could chat with him for a bit, test his game a bit and maybe learn something, get some free drinks, and then head home with a buzz to hopefully wake up back in her old body. Good plan. She leaned forward and put her hand on his forearm and laughed. His arm felt good under her fingers. Firm. Strong.

"Nothing like that. It was a friend that I was hoping to meet up with but it didn't work out. And I ran into you instead, so things are looking good."

And they were at that. Dawn had never quite realized just how handsome Luke really was. It wasn't just his obvious physique. It was the warmth in his smile and the kindness in his eyes. And the sense of humor that Dawn knew from prior nights of drinking. He was gorgeous and he was interested in her. You know, this could be fun.

Their drinks arrived. They clinked glasses, each sharing a smile that harbored hidden intentions. It was intriguing. Enticing. They shared another genuine smile before starting into the work of getting to know each other. Dawn felt slightly awkward as she pretended to meet him for the first time. Testing the conversational waters with topics she knew would find solid ground.

She felt like a fisherman with the best bait. Or a poker player who had seen all the hands but had kept her own cards close to her ample chest. She felt empowered. It made her a little lightheaded. Conversation was easy, the drinks were good, and before long they were laughing together like friends. Which, in some ways, I guess we kind of are...

It was slightly different though. Luke was more attentive, his eyes lingered on her body. More than once she caught him glancing at her legs, her cleavage. The attention was almost as intoxicating as the drinks. Maybe more in some ways.

She found herself responding. Externally, by playing with her hair, laughing at his jokes - even the bad ones - leaning in to give him a better view of her chest, resting her hand on his arm and, one time, his thigh. Luke's muscles were solid under her hand. Warm. Her internal responses were more dramatic. Every time Luke smiled, it made her heart race a little.

He's so hot. She felt a tightening in her chest that made it pleasantly difficult to breath. An ache below her stomach as if she was missing something inside. Something important. A wetness between her legs that felt like an invitation.

She felt a pressure building inside. Pushing her to flirt more, to touch Luke at every opportunity. Pressing her to make decisions that she didn't realize she was considering. I think I want to... Her thoughts were interrupted by another pressure, this one on her bladder. She had to pee.

"I'm going to find the restroom," she said.

"Inside all the way back by the kitchen." Luke nodded towards the back of the bar and watched her stretch her leg down from the chair. The hem of her sundress slid slowly up her thigh, threatening to climb higher, to again reveal the curve of her ass. Then her foot rolled slightly as she stepped and she started to fall.

His hands caught her before she could stumble. Held her like she was weightless, then helped her find her balance. His hands lingered, one on her hip and the other on her upper arm. One of her hands pressed into his chest. Dawn could feel his heartbeat beneath the warmth of his chest. She could feel his strength.

Her heart was racing and she was disappointed when he let her go and leaned back against the bar. Reluctantly, she turned away from him and headed towards the bathroom. She imagined she could feel his eyes on her. Staring at her ass and legs as she walked away. The thought sent a wave heat through her body that ended in a burning knot below her tummy. She let her hips sway as she walked.

The air conditioning in the bar hit her like a blast of winter air. Her nipples tightened immediately, popping to attention under her dress, but it did nothing to cool the heat pulsing through her. Weaving through the crowds she passed a line of women and reached to push open the door to the toilets.

"Um, that's the men's room," a woman said from the line. Dawn froze. Fuck.

"Oh...um...whoops. Wasn't paying attention." Blushing, she took her place at the end of the line. She watched in envy, and a bit of discomfort, as four men breezed in and out of the restroom while her line slowly moved along. Finally, it was her turn.

She was stunned at how messy the women's room was. She found a stall and hustled her dress up and slid her panties down. There was a small wet spot and a stickiness between her legs that signaled how much she'd been enjoying Luke's company. Using toilet paper to touch surfaces whenever necessary, she managed to hover over the toilet until she was done. She came out to wash her hands and looked at herself in the mirror.

A gorgeous woman stared back at her. Her hair was a bit mussed and she was flushed with heat and, she could admit it here, arousal, but it all combined to make her even more attractive.

No wonder Luke wants me. She was sure that he did. She could tell from the look in his eyes and the way he smiled at her. And looking into her reflection's eyes she could admit to herself. I want him too. No more teasing. No more games. Time to stop pretending. I don't know how long I'm stuck like this, so I might as well make the most of it. I'm a woman, at least till the pill wears off, and he's a man.

She leaned back and smoothed her dress with her hands. Running them over her curves, then up to fix her hair. I'll never have another chance at this. Sure as hell not taking another one of these fucking pills. So, fuck it. Let's see if his reputation holds up. The thought caused her insides to quiver. Her whole body felt tingly and excited. After all, he'll never know it was me. She'd made up her mind and her body, at least, approved of her decision.

The line for the restroom had grown. As she walked back towards the deck, she once again noticed people watching her. Some with envy and others with desire. It fueled her confidence and made her more certain that she was doing the right thing. Luke smiled as she approached.