A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another drin-" he started to ask, then stopped as he saw the look in her eyes. He pivoted smoothly. "Do you want to get out of here?"

Despite her confidence, Dawn couldn't quite trust her voice. She nodded. Luke immediately dropped cash on the bar, placed his empty glass on it to keep the breeze from scattering the bills, and took her hand. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as his hand closed over hers. He led her carefully through the crowd and out of the bar. Dawn felt like she was walking on a cloud. This is happening. Holy shit, this is going to happen.

Dawn repeated to herself that she was just making the most of a weird situation, but something deep inside was telling her that she knew what this was really about. That it was more than an experiment or a way to pass the time. That she wanted to experience it. Was dying to feel it. To feel him. Inside her. She licked dry lips and tried to focus on her breathing. She was definitely lightheaded.

She gasped silently when she felt his hand press her lower back, guiding her as they walked. The heat of his hand mixed with the heat inside her. She could feel her heart pounding as they stepped onto the street. She barely remembered not to turn towards Luke's apartment, to wait until Luke guided her. The pressure of his hand, its subtle power building in intensity just resting on her back. Luke turned her towards a narrow gap between the bar and the next building.

"My place is just on the other side. We can cut through the alley there," he must have seen her expression because he laughed and added, "don't worry, it's nicer than it looks."

They cut through the alley and Dawn quickly realized that Luke had been telling the truth. On the other side was a narrow boardwalk overlooking the lake. It was sheltered by the buildings and they were the only people in view. They looked out over the lake to see that the sun was starting to set. Jeeze, how long were we talking at the bar? The sky was beginning to turn, promising a spectacular sunset reflecting off the water. It was quiet except for the water lapping at the base of the boardwalk.

"Wow, this is amazing," Dawn said, leaning against the railing. "I've lived in this city for a while and had no idea this was here."

Luke's hands slipped from her as he turned to look out over the water. She was disappointed, but also a little relieved. His touch had been making her feel things too intensely. Making it too hard to think clearly.

"Isn't it great?" Luke smiled over the water. "I almost never see anyone out here. I think I'm one of only a few people that know about it." He leaned over and winked at her. "Welcome to the club."

His tone made Dawn quiver. She knew the club she was joining and couldn't wait to learn what it took to be a member.

They watched the sunset for a while, then at a shared signal, turned to continue walking. She recognized Luke's building. They were close. Luke's arm wrapped around her shoulder as the air cooled. His size even more apparent. She felt tiny and protected at the same time. It was comforting. It was sexy. Her arm slipped around his waist, then crept down to his butt to slip into his back pocket. She could feel his muscles moving as he walked.

An urge hit her suddenly. Unexpected but undeniable. Dawn didn't understand it. Didn't question it. She just had to act on the impulse. She stepped quickly in front of Luke, spinning to face him. Her hands on his upper arms, her lips pressed against his. She kissed him.

He was startled for a moment but quickly recovered and began kissing her back. His hands gripped her shoulders, then one moved down her back as the other wrapped around her and pulled her close. Their tongues found each other. Dawn pressed her body against his. She could feel his solid muscles. Then she could feel his cock hardening against her.

The passion built on itself. They were making out with the enthusiasm of horny college kids, and the confidence of horny adults. One of her hands found his ass and squeezed it. Pressing him closer to her. His cock hard against her stomach. Her other hand wrapped around his neck, brushing through his hair. One of Luke's hands slipped up to her tits, cupping them gently through the dress. She could feel her nipple pressing into his palm. Lightning shot through her and she gasped against his mouth. She nodded ever so slightly.

He took the hint. His hand gently caressing her tits, squeezing and releasing, then stroking her nipple. She whimpered. Luke's other hand moved around the hem of her dress and slipped up her thigh. Fingers trailing fire as they climbed higher. She wanted more. He was going to give it to her. His fingers ran lightly over her fabric covered pussy. She moaned at the sensations, muffled by the thin silk panties. Her pussy was throbbing. Her clit felt like it was pulsing with her heartbeat. He felt her wetness through the silk.

His fingers crept under the waist band and slid across her smooth mound. He smiled as he realized she was shaved. She bit her lip and pressed her forehead against him as his fingers moved lower. Lower. And slid oh so gently across her slit, gathering her wetness, teasing her before slipping over her clit. Her eyes pressed shut.

The evening exploded in light as Luke gently stroked her clit.

"Ahhh..." she gasped into his chest. Luke kissed along her jawline. His lips found her neck, kissing his way down to her shoulders. She was panting as his fingers circled on her clit, drawing more and more powerful waves of pleasure from her. She could feel it building steadily. A gradual slope towards an intense and wonderful peak.

Small noises escaped with her breath. It was incredible, but she could feel something inside her asking for more. Luke's fingers on her clit were amazing, but she found herself wishing he would slip one of them inside her. Beneath the surface, just barely below the bliss that she was feeling, there was a deep ache. A need to be filled. His fingers felt unbelievable. But somehow, she knew it could feel even better. She wanted more. Luke's other hand slipped past her neckline and groped one of her tits. His nimble fingers found her nipple.

She yipped in ecstasy as electricity shot from her nipples to her clit as if they were connected with a live wire. The sensations layered in ways she'd never imagined. The slope steepened as her pleasure reached new heights. Her hands found a mind of their own. One was desperately groping at Luke's hard cock, petting him over his shorts. The other pulling his head into her as he nibbled her neck and shoulders.

Her whole body was humming. Every place he touched her was alive with pleasure, intermingling so she couldn't tell what was what. Her whole body was nothing more than sexual energy, surging higher and higher. She was frustrated that she couldn't feel his hot cock directly. The fabric between them muffled its warmth, but even that little heat was enough to drive her even more wild.

She felt his hand move from her tit. It slid her shoulder strap off and in an instant her breast was free. The cooling air caused her nipple to tighten even further. Then his mouth was on it. Hot and wet, his tongue circling her hard nipple as his fingers circled slick and warm on her clit. Dawn threw her head back and heard herself moan as the sensations continued to climb. Then almost without warning, she was cumming.

Hard.

She lost herself. Waves of pleasure burst across her body. Starting from her clit they shot out like fireworks to fill her whole body. She'd cum hard as a guy, but it had never been this kind of full-body experience. She was completely adrift in the sea of intense tingling release. Her hands grabbed Luke's shoulders reflexively as her legs went weak.

Luke wrapped his arm around her back, his strength the only reason she stayed standing. Her legs trembling, her fingers tingled. She bit Luke's shoulder to keep from crying out and his gasp of shock caused another wave of fulfilment to break over her. She was moaning, a deep animal sound low in her throat.

His fingers continued their dance a little lighter, as if he could tell she was getting more sensitive, but still stroking more pleasure from her. Slowly, it began to fade. Panting like she'd run a marathon, she sagged limply against him.

She let herself be guided on wobbly legs into his apartment building. Her head was spinning, lost in a fog of confused and delighted sastisfaction. Oh my God. I just...he just...we... ohhh wow.

She came back to herself partway through the elevator ride to find that they were kissing passionately, hands continuing to explore each other over their clothes. Her hands stroking through his hair, gripping his biceps, cupping his ass. Shocked, she realized that the orgasm, even as intense as it had been, hadn't satisfied her. That ache was still there, demanding more than just surface-level stimulation. Demanding something deeper. She was ready for more. Wanted more. And I'm going to get it.

They stumbled down the hall as her fingers, still tingling and clumsy, worked to undo Luke's belt. He was laughing quietly as he fumbled with the key to his door. They tumbled into his apartment.

She remembered the layout from one night when Don had gone there to watch a football game, so she knew the way to the bedroom. She pulled away from Luke at the bedroom doorway. Luke waited, watching her with a knowing smile. She turned to face him and cocked her head to the side with an enticing smile. It was partly an invitation and partly a demand. She gave him a naughty wink and tugged on his belt buckle. It was the only signal he needed.

He scooped his shirt off in one easy movement, revealing his sculpted chest and abs. Then he was lifting her dress, she raised her arms to help him, and they kissed again as he pushed her back towards the bed. She kicked the sandals off as she backed up. The dress landed in a pile on the floor.

Luke pulled back a moment to appreciate her body. Her tits free and perky, pink panties hugging her hips, hinting at what it hid. She sat back onto the bed. Her hands pressed into the soft mattress and her knees spread slightly. She was sure he could see the wet spot between her legs.

He smiled at her, and the raw desire in it caused her own arousal to surge. He wanted her and she wanted him. The air was electric. He stepped forward and started to reach for his belt. She stopped him. Grinning, she unbuckled the belt. It was harder to do on this side of the buckle. Then she tugged the belt through the loops and tossed it aside. She was proud that it only took her two tries to unfasten his pants and unbutton his fly. Her hands rested on his waistband as she paused for a long moment.

This is it. No turning back. Am I really going to do this? A voice deep inside her answered: Fuck yes I am. She tugged his shorts and boxers down together.

His cock nearly hit her in the face as it sprung free. She felt heat radiating from it. Luke leaned back confidently, his abs flexing slightly, as he watched her examine him. His cock stood, hard and proud over a neatly trimmed patch of brown hair. His balls hung heavy between his legs. It was a beautiful cock. Dawn wasn't sure the size, but it looked perfect to her. Long, slightly curved up, and reasonably thick. Her mouth started to water. It was going to be a challenge. She liked a challenge.

Luke groaned quietly as Dawn ran her fingernails along his hot cock. She wrapped her fingers around it while her other hand cupped his balls lightly. She was surprised by their weight and heat. Of course, she'd held her own before but holding someone else's, holding Luke's, was a totally different experience. Different, but hot as fuck. She stroked his cock and watched as Luke closed his eyes. She leaned forward, her lips nearly touching the head of his cock. Luke trembled as he felt her hot breath on him. Dawn could smell him. He smelled delicious.

She opened her mouth and paused. She had no idea how to suck a dick. Sure, she'd had blowjobs before. Some of them had been earthshattering. But she'd never really paid attention to the technique. Her focus had always been more on how it felt. Nervous, and a little embarrassed, she thought back to the porn she'd watched and her prior experiences as a guy. The only thing that came to mind was enthusiasm. With a deep breath, she went after it.

Luke watched her in silence as she studied his cock, then in shock as she suddenly dove onto his cock, trying to devour him whole. He gasped as her warm, wet mouth wrapped around him. His eyes closed involuntarily, but snapped open with concern, and a bit of pride, as she gagged slightly on his cock. She pulled off to catch her breath, continuing to stroke him as she coughed a little. Her hand, slick with her spit, moved smoothly along his length. Luke's breathing grew heavier. She liked the way his cock felt in her hand. But it felt better in my mouth.

Having caught her breath, she tried again with a bit more restraint. Her head started bobbing along his length. After a few strokes she began to figure out a rhythm and depth. Luke groaned as she started using her tongue. It swirled around his head and tickled his frenulum. The groan incentivized her. She felt an increased wetness between her legs. Her nipples were hard as stone. That throbbing ache was back in force. She smiled around his cock, then started working desperately to make him cum.

It was trickier than she'd expected, but she started to get the hang of it. She realized that she could use her hand at the base of his cock and her mouth at the top. Working them together meant she didn't have to go too deep and helped her to keep a steady rhythm. Twisting her hand slightly as she stroked him and bobbed her head.

She could tell it was effective by the guttural noises escaping from Luke. It wasn't easy to keep suction, avoid her teeth, incorporate her tongue, and to get everything working together. It was tiring too. No wonder it's called a blowjob.

Pausing, she pulled her mouth off his cock with a wet pop. She started stroking him while licking under the head of his cock. Her other hand was busy fondling his balls. They made eye contact and she gave a satisfied smirk when she saw the look on his face.

Something about his expression flipped a switch deep inside her. It was suddenly essential to her that he cum. That she make him cum. That he shoot his hot load down her throat.

Dawn had no idea where that feeling came from but it was somehow familiar. As if it had always been there, dormant, just waiting for the right circumstances to wake up with a roar. And it was roaring now. Her whole body was humming with it. She was surprised it wasn't audible. She threw herself back onto Luke's cock. Desperately trying to suck the orgasm out of him. Every moan she pulled out of him sent fire coursing from her crotch and caused her to squeeze her legs together and squirm.

"Wow, you're an enthusiastic little cocksucker, aren't you?" Luke grunted. His hands rested on her head as she moved. Fingers entwined in her hair, holding her head as she plunged up and down. It might have offended her, if she'd actually heard the words, but she was lost in the moment. All she heard was that he liked what she was doing. That made her feel good.

His tone was encouraging and she redoubled her efforts. Through the fog of lust, she noticed a change in his breathing. He was panting, short breaths. She could tell his orgasm was close. She was doing it. Closer. Closer. She was going to make him cum. His hands clutched her head.

"I'm gonna cu..." He groaned. And it was there.

She was ready for it. She felt his body tense, his cock throbbed in her mouth and hand. One hand continued to match her head movements as she sucked pleasure from him while the other cupped his balls, squeezing just slightly. His cock pulsed in her mouth she felt his balls spasm as Luke started to cum.

The first shot landed deep in her throat, and she swallowed it without thinking. The next landed on her tongue, it was salty and just the littlest bit sweet. She swallowed that one too.

Luke was cumming hard, filling her mouth. He was grunting with each release. She couldn't swallow it all. A trickle escaped the side of her lips as she continued to try and work his orgasm to even higher heights. His hips were thrusting into her mouth and the sounds he was making sent another surge of wetness between her legs. Her panties must be soaked.

And just like that, it was over. Luke's whole body relaxed with a sigh. His softening cock slipped from her mouth and he staggered weakly to the bed.

Dawn smiled at her accomplishment. I did that. I made him feel that good.

She'd never quite felt anything like it. Powerful, vulnerable, feminine. There was a satisfaction in what she'd done. It was as if some missing part of her had finally dropped into place. A sense of outright wholeness bathed her. For the first time, she felt like she was almost completely at peace. How did I never realize this before? That this was missing? But it wasn't quite enough. There was still something more she wanted...needed. Something still missing. She wiped the cum from her chin and sucked it off her fingers as she watched Luke lying limp on the bed.

"Dawn, that was incredible," Luke said after his breathing had returned to normal. Dawn's clit felt like it was going to ignite. That ache was throbbing again, deep inside her. Her body was crying out for something she couldn't quite name. Sitting on the bed she felt like she was on the edge of a cliff. Ready to do anything if only it would satisfy that ache inside her. It was a little scary. It was a little exciting. Ok, it was very exciting. She hoped she hadn't done too good a job on Luke, because she was ready to follow this wherever it led.

Luke sat up and reached for her. She leaned into him and he kissed her. He must have tasted himself on her tongue, but it didn't seem to bother him. If anything, it seemed to make him more excited.

One hand began fondling her breast as he pressed her back onto the bed. Their tongues danced together as their hands explored each other. Dawn had thought she was horny before, but this was too much. It felt amazing. The teasing. The anticipation. But she needed more or she was going to explode. She was whimpering softly as they kissed. Her hips squirmed under Luke. She reached for his cock and was surprised to find that it was half-hard again.

Eventually, Luke pulled away from her kiss and started to nibble and lick his way down her body. He paused on her tits for an eternity. Stroking, nibbling, licking, blowing air onto her nipples and watching them tighten before taking them back into his hot mouth.

Dawn had lost herself. Her hips were grinding involuntarily, seeking something that she needed. Something important. Profound. She was desperate for it. Luke moved his way down her stomach, his tongue tracing circles around her toned tummy. He kissed her belly button, tongue tickling inside her naval, before moving lower. His fingers hooked on the waistband of her panties. She lifted her hips as he shimmied the panties down her long legs and dropped them next to the bed.

Luke's lips moved across her smooth mound, kissing his way between her thighs. His tongue licked around the heat of her pussy. Unconsciously, she began tweaking her nipples and squeezing her tits - the electric tingling in her breasts compounding what he was doing with his mouth, layering sensation over sensation, blanketing her in tingling bliss. But she needed more. Her clit was crying out for attention. She imagined it was glowing like a lighthouse but Luke ignored it.

His mouth was everywhere else. He nibbled her thighs, licked the crease of her crotch where her legs met her hips, his hands stroked her legs, pressed her mound just above her clit, slipped under her ass to grip and lift her. He repositioned her slightly and then, after a million years, she felt his tongue slide up her wet slit, between her labia, and onto her clit.