A New Dawn

Story Info
Don's life changes after he accidentally takes X-Change.
14.5k words
4.84
70.4k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Dawn

Another Friday night, another night drinking alone. Don sat at the bar, his third Manhattan half empty in front of him. Half empty, just like this bar. Just like my love life.

His girlfriend Lindsey had left him three months ago and he hadn't been able to manage a rebound. Not even a pity fuck. She was doing fine though. He'd seen her just that morning, walking with some dude. Smiling and laughing. Probably just finished some great morning sex and were heading off to get bagels or something. Fuck 'em.

Don scowled and finished off the cocktail. He held his hand up to draw the bartender's attention when a seedy looking guy slid onto the stool next to him.

"This one's on me," the seedy guy said as the bartender swung by. He stuck out his hand to Don. "Name's Ray."

Don stared at the hand and reluctantly shook it. Ray's grip was clammy and weak. Don wiped his hand on his pants and picked up the Manhattan.

"I'm Don. Thanks for the drink."

"Sure, man. I can see you needed it. Can always tell when someone's feeling like shit."

Ray glanced around the bar. It was mostly empty, a few couples sharing nachos at high top tables, a handful of people out on the deck overlooking the lake. The sun had gone down a while ago but the night was still warm. Don and Ray were the only two people at the bar. The bartender had drifted away to watch a game playing on a big screen at the other end of the room. Satisfied, Ray lowered his voice a bit and continued.

"Girl problems, right?"

Don nodded, staring into his glass as if avoiding eye-contact would end the conversation faster.

"Yeah, I can always tell. Ex-girl, next girl man." Ray laughed. "Plenty of fish, right?"

Don smirked in spite of himself. "I guess, but I'm a shitty fisherman. Haven't had a nibble in months. No fish interested in my worm."

Ray nodded in sympathy. "Well, if you're really feeling low, I got things that will pep you right up. Plug you right into all the happiness the universe can offer."

Great, Don thought, a fucking dealer. Just my luck.

"Nah man, thanks. I don't do hard stuff. Just booze and a bit of weed. And I got plenty of both at home."

"I'm not talking about that shit man. I got something special. Way cooler than shit the other guys are pushing. Will totally change your life."

"What, like DMT?"

"Nah, man. I've got access to some real wild stuff you probably haven't even heard of."

In spite of himself, Don was curious. There wasn't much else going on right now so what was the harm in listening to the guy?

"Ok, what is this stuff you've got?"

Ray looked around the room again before pulling a small baggie out of his pocket. Turning his shoulders to shield it from the rest of the bar, he showed it to Don. It contained a single pink pill, about as big as an aspirin. Don could just make out letters and numbers etched into it. XC...something with a two... He couldn't quite read it.

"This is the real deal, man. Pop this little baby and whap. Turns you into a chick. Then, twenty-four hours later, wham - back to being a guy. Trippy as shit. You can buy this one, and a 12-hour formula, in the pharmacy but my prices are better and you don't need ID," he smiled knowingly. "And, check this out, I've got access to versions that last even longer. Not even released yet but I know a guy. Man, this little pill will absolutely change your world, and might give you some insight to fix your girl problems." Ray winked at him.

Don found himself nodding along. He told himself he was just being polite. Ray - or was it Roy? - had bought him a drink after all. But a lot of what he was hearing scratched at something buried deep inside him. Something he'd learned to ignore over the years. Curiosity. That's all. Just curious what it would feel like to have a woman's body, live a woman's life. Don was confident the thoughts weren't unique. Surely, everyone had wondered at some point about what life would be like as the other sex. Not something he'd ever do anything about, but he was curious nonetheless. Just curious. I'd never act on it of course. I'd never have the opportunity.

Until now, apparently.

If what Ray was telling him was true... Of course, it couldn't be true, could it? That pill was probably ground up kitty litter, dyed pink, and fed to poor saps that were too drunk or too desperate to think clearly. Speaking of drunk, Don took another sip of his Manhattan. Ray was still talking to him but the alcohol was making it a bit hard to follow the details.

"It's called X-Change. FDA approved this pill and the twelve-hour one. No risk of pregnancy at all. The longer-lasting ones are still..."

"Wait, pregnancy?" Don interrupted. "People take that pill and then fuck?"

Ray laughed. "Hell yeah dude! That's like half the fun. They developed this pill for trans people, but there's a whole recreational side to it. Why do you think I sell the longer lasting stuff?"

Don was stunned. This pill would let me have sex as a woman? Not that he wanted to fuck a dude - of course not, not at all - but he'd often wondered what sex would be like as a woman. He wouldn't admit it but the thought had showed up in more than one fantasy over the years. He'd be jerking off watching some girl get railed and would find himself thinking about being in her position, in her body, the sensations she'd be feeling, the thoughts in her mind as a hard cock slid into her and fucked her to blissful orgasm.

Each time it happened, his own orgasm would be more intense, leaving him utterly spent and often a little bit ashamed. By the time he'd cleaned up, he'd have convinced himself that it was just a fantasy. He'd ignore the voice deep inside telling him that it was so much more than that.

Now this greasy dude was claiming that he had a pill that could make it all a reality. Don took a long sip. He couldn't quite make eye contact.

"How much does it cost?" he mumbled.

Ray smiled. "First one's free buddy. Try it and see what you think."

Don nodded. With one last glance around the bar, Ray placed the baggie on Don's lap. Don covered it with his hand and slipped it into his pocket. Ray stood up to leave and patted Don on the shoulder.

"Enjoy it. And don't worry about a thing, it's not chemically addictive. But it may be habit forming," he said with a wink. "I'm here most nights around this time if you decide you want more...or if you want another pill." He laughed and sauntered out of the bar.

Alone again, Don worked through his drink while his mind chewed through what he'd heard. He could feel the pill burning like a coal in his pocket.

His head was swimming with possibilities and with the bourbon he'd drank. He realized, soddenly, that he'd forgotten to have dinner and was drunker than he'd expected. Settling his bill, he stumbled out of the bar and almost bumped into the sandwich board sign advertising a summer party that the bar was hosting the next day.

He made the two blocks back to his place and, after on the third attempt, managed to get his keys to work. He stumbled into his apartment, not bothering to be quiet. His roommate Laura had gone away for the weekend with her boyfriend so Don had the place to himself.

Entering his room, he realized that he was going to have a thunderous hangover in the morning. He filled a glass of water and dropped two aspirin on his nightstand. Then he pulled the baggie out of his pocket and shook the pill into his palm. He stared at it awhile, trying to think through the boozy fog in his head. Who the fuck would take a pill from some random dude at a bar? Don't care what he said, I'm not swallowing that.

He tossed it onto the nightstand where it landed near the aspirin. He fumbled out of his clothes and curled up in bed. He fell asleep almost instantly, his last thoughts danced around what it would be like if the pill really worked.

Don woke up about one in the morning with a full force headache. Groaning, he reached over to grab the pills on the night stand with his eyes still half-closed. He almost knocked over the water glass but eventually managed to wash the pills down and get the glass back on the nightstand. He pulled a pillow over his head and was asleep again before he knew it.

Weird dreams greeted him.

He was drifting in a void surrounded by naked bodies. Women and men swirling and blending together. Men's bodies morphing into women and women's bodies expanding into men. Bodies that were both women and men at the same time. All of these shifting figures pressing together, making love, a merging beast of sexual activity. He was pulled into it. Joined it. His own body shifting and molding itself into something new, something different, something somehow right.

It was vivid and more real than any dream he'd had before. He could almost feel the sensations, like hands pressing into him. Massaging his body like a sculptor moving clay. His body was throbbing like it did during sex dreams, but somehow more insistent. More real. The dream faded and he slept on.

He woke up gently, late in the day, his sheets tousled and sweaty. His head was groggy but he didn't feel hungover. Glad I thought to pop those pills, he thought as he sat up. I feel like a whole new pers...wait, what the fuck?

Something was very, very different. An unaccustomed weight swung heavily from his chest as he shifted, throwing off his balance. Hair drifted down in front of his eyes, obscuring his vision. He brushed the hair, his hair, back and felt its length. It had grown several inches overnight. It now reached below his shoulders, almost to his...

Tits.

Oh, my fucking God.

There was no mistaking it. He had tits. His hands confirmed what his eyes told him. He gripped the--his--tits. They were hanging heavy on his chest, round and firm and shockingly present. They were real. He could feel them in his hands. And more importantly, he could feel his hands on them. His heart was racing. Drumming in his chest as panic rose in his throat.

"What the fuck is happening?"

He gasped when he heard the sound of his voice. It sounded so feminine. Not quite like his sister's, but similar. A vague memory began to push itself through his confusion. A seedy guy at the bar last night, was his name Ray? Roy? A pill that could change someone's sex in a little plastic... Oh shit no. His head snapped towards the nightstand, his new long hair whipping around him. Brushing the hair out of his eyes again, he saw it. There on the table was the empty baggie. He knew what had happened. And he knew what it meant.

Slowly, he leaned back against the headboard and looked down, past his new tits, at the sheets covering his hips. He knew what he would find under that sheet. And what he wouldn't find. Moving hesitantly, in disbelief, he reached a hand down his stomach. His abs were firm, but also somehow softer as his hand moved down his smooth skin and crept under the sheet. Is this really real?

It was.

His hand continued lower along smooth skin from his hips. Lower. Lower. He'd expected not to feel hair; since college he'd kept his pubes shaved to make his cock look bigger. Every little bit helps. But he had expected to feel...something. Anything. But all he felt was the smooth mound of skin between his legs that as he reached lower....

Oh, fucking Christ. He knew what it was without looking. Pussy. That's my pussy.

His cock was gone. In its place was a cleft, topped with a small nub. His fingers traced the contours of his new anatomy. His mind filling in labels as he touched himself. Mons pubis, labia major, labia minor, clitoris...vaginal opening. He was breathing heavily, but he wasn't sure whether it was panic or something else. His fingers felt good. His...pussy...felt good. Fingers moved softly, gently seeking and finding. It feels weird...it feels good. A new wetness under his fingertips. The slickness felt good too. He was panting. His eyes closed. Warm tingling spreading throughout his body. Nipples tensing. Unconsciously, his left hand moved up to trace circles around his hard nipples. He moaned.

The sound snapped him back to reality. He yanked his hands away. What the fuck am I doing. He rubbed his face. It felt like a stranger under his hands. He could smell the scent of pussy - his pussy! - on his fingers. Reaching down, he took the edge of the sheet in his fingers. A couple deep breaths, and he lifted it and peered into the shadows below. Yep. That's a pussy. Okay. This really is happening. Letting the sheet fall, he sat for a long time trying to recall what that guy at the bar had said. Specifically, about how long this could last.

He remembered the guy saying something about a 24-hour formula. Or was it twelve hours? It was the twelve and twenty-four hour ones that were FDA approved, but didn't he say something about having access to pills that would last longer than that? How much longer? Which one did I take?

Don couldn't quite remember. He also had no idea what time he'd actually taken the pill. Jesus what did I take? How long am I going to be stuck like this? The thought that he'd be stuck like this for some unknown length of time was terrifying, but also a little thrilling. Deep in the back of his head, Don could almost let himself admit that he found the prospect exciting. Just a little bit. Eventually he was able to form a plan.

The guy, Ray, his name had been Ray. Or Roy? Whatever. The guy had said he was at the bar most nights. Don could go there tonight, find him, and get some answers. The dude had to have something to change him back, or could at least tell him how long he was stuck like this. Of course, that meant going out in public. Like this. As a woman. That thought was equally terrifying and thrilling. But what choice did he really have? Ok...how do I pull this off?

First things first. A shower. While he didn't have a hangover, he still felt a bit gross. He'd sweat during the night, possibly as a result of the changes to his body, and he needed to clean off before he could go outside. No sense delaying things at this point. He threw off the sheets and walked into the bathroom. Bracing himself, he turned to the mirror and flipped on the light.

A dark-haired beauty stared back at him. She was tall, maybe five foot seven, and looked fit. Dark hair framed a pretty face with deep brown eyes. He could still see bits of himself in her face, though she was definitely all woman. Her tits were firm and round, maybe a large B or small C-cup, with small nipples that were still a little hard. Looking lower, her stomach was firm and her hips wide. She had legs like a volleyball player, and turning to look over her shoulder, he could see she had the ass to match. She was shaved and he could just see the cleft of her pussy between her thighs.

Well at least I'm gorgeous, he thought. And he certainly was. Ok. Shower time.

The hot water felt wonderful. He felt himself relaxing a little as it flowed over his new body. His hands traveled his new curves as he washed himself. Trying hard not to get distracted by the new sensations as his hands followed his new shape. Trying even harder not to get distracted by what his hands were making her feel. This body felt way more sensitive than the one he'd had when he went to bed that night.

Every time his fingers ran along his breasts, or down his sides, or over his hips, he felt a tingling rush deep inside his body. It was weird, but he liked it. He could feel something building inside. He was getting turned on. It was a bit like the feelings he was familiar with, but slightly different. And he liked it. With an effort of will, he forced himself to stop exploring the new body. Rinsing mechanically, he sighed into the water in frustration, then stepped out and began to dry off.

He hit the first stumbling block in his plan the moment he opened his closet. The new body was tall for a woman, but lifting one of his shirts on the hanger, he could tell that they would hang off him like he was a kid wearing his dad's clothes. None of these clothes are going to fit. I can't go out in public looking like this, dressed like that. He thought for a while. No way he was going to go out and buy clothes. He wasn't planning to stay a woman that long. But somehow, he needed something. The answer occurred to him. It was so obvious he wasn't sure how he hadn't thought of it sooner.

He could borrow Laura's clothes. At least for the next few days, if that was necessary. She'd never know. She wouldn't be back till later in the week and she was sure to have something he could wear. With a smirk, he walked naked through the apartment and over to Laura's room. There was a certain exhibitionist thrill in walking through this shared space in his new body. He stood for a moment and imagined what Laura would say if she came in and saw him now. Then he opened the door to her room.

It was a mess. Laura had packed like a tornado. Clothes were tossed about the room, covering the bed, desk, and side tables. Dresser drawers hung half open and the closet looked like it had vomited its contents on the floor. There has to be something here I can wear. He started digging. Eventually he found something that would work. He tugged a yellow sleeveless sundress from under a pile of sweaters. It was supposed to be a hot day, maybe this would be a good option. Holding it up, he tried to gauge whether it would fit. Think so. It might be a bit shorter on me than on Laura, but it should work. He told himself that he liked the idea because it would be easy and he wouldn't have to coordinate the outfit, and not because he thought it would look cute as hell.

Rummaging through Laura's dresser, he found a bunch of bras and panties. He tossed them onto the piles of clothes on the bed. At least he had options. Ok, if I'm going to do this, now's the time to do it. He pulled the dress over his head. It took some effort to get it hanging right, but when he stood up in front of Laura's mirror, it looked like it was going to work. The dress fit.

Boy did it fit. Slim straps revealed his shoulders and a modest neckline contributed to some classy cleavage. A little scalloped frill of fabric along the top kept it from being too revealing while still showing off his curves and the tops of his breasts. The dress flowed down from there, its high waist accentuating his curves. The dress ended a little lower than mid-thigh, showing off her firm and long legs, without making Don feel like he was at risk of putting his assets on display.

It looked pretty good on him, if he said so himself. The back of the dress was cut low and with the spaghetti straps, Don didn't think he could wear a bra without ruining the look. He didn't think too closely about why he was worried about the look. Fortunately, the dress had enough support that he thought he could get away without a bra. Panties on the other hand... He spread out the options.

Oh man. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

Laura had taken her sexiest panties on the trip, but there were still some doozies. A couple of G-strings, some lacey thongs, silky tangas. He picked up one of the G-strings and looked at it as it dangled from his finger tip.

There's no way I'm wearing one of these. A voice in his head added: not out of the house anyway...

He shook the thought away and looked back at the small slips of lace and silk. This is too much, or too little...whatever. I can't even... But he couldn't go out without underwear, could he? He thought about it. The dress was pretty short, but not indecent. He'd have to remember to cross his legs when he sat down anyway... No. No that's too far. What if there's a gust of wind or something? Turning back to the panties, he sorted through until he found a pair of dark pink silk cheeky bikini panties. They were skimpy and sexy, but at least he'd feel like he was wearing something under the dress.