A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm now that's a good question." She started to caress her hands over her body, her horniness coming to the surface as well. Her hands moved so softly, I could imagine the tingles she got as she inches closer and closer to her erogenous zones. "One day I challenged myself to go naked the whole time at work. It was a very slow day and I was the only one working so I could easily not get fired if I wanted. So I stripped off my stockings and dress and just left them in the middle of the floor. I was then free to go about my day free as a bird."

I was thoroughly soaked listening to this, it took my entire will power not to start rubbing myself right in this coffee shop booth. I tugged at my neckline, my breasts poking a bit more out to try and relieve some heat. She continued, "I mostly stayed hidden behind shelves, but I certainly couldn't help but foray to the more populated areas on my patrol. It was so exhilarating to walk by people, they would only need to look up from their books to see me in all my glory. I had to take more than one trip to the bathroom to relieve myself and there was possibly one session more in the open."

Sarah was getting more into it too, I could see her nipples poke through her lace top easily. In fact, with a closer look I could make out her whole areola as well. She rubbed the top into her skin, enjoying the soft fabric tease her even more. She lifted up her arms and for the first time revealed the thick patch of burning hair underneath each. I moaned as she took a big sniff and looked back to see my reaction.

"Wow.." was all I could say. This goddess in front of me took my heart by storm and had me on a leash. I would do anything just to kiss her right here and now. "So do you go naked often?" I blurted out.

"Definitely, I'm not wearing panties right now. Do you want proof?" I wasn't sure I needed it, I could smell the beginnings of arousal already. I nodded anyways though, unsure how she would reveal her treasure to me. She took my phone off the table and opened the camera. She spread her legs wide underneath the table and she slowly teased the phone down for my hungry eyes. I saw the flash go off and she slid my phone back across the table.

"For your enjoyment, whenever you please." She licked her lips. I hurriedly opened the photos app to admire my prize. Her pussy was dripping with excitement, a string crossing from her inner hole to her outer labia. Her clit has engorged with lust as it stuck out to beckon for touch. The whole package was beautifully covered in fluffy orange hairs, begging to be played with.

I stared at my phone for what felt like hours. "You have the most perfect vagina I've ever seen." I looked back up at her. At that moment I knew I had to break the dam between us. "Do you want to come back to my apartment?"

I was already packing my stuff before she responded but I heard her giggle and say, "I have since I saw you."

And there everything burst. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the booth. I never had so much urgency in my life to get back to my hole of solitude. On the street Sarah slowed down a bit and I matched pace. She was tenderly holding my hand and looking deep in to my eyes as we walked. More than once we almost stumbled but we just wanted to hold the tension a bit more. I opened the door to my building and we raced up the stairs. On one of the landings I felt Sarah tug back at my arm. I turned to face her and she attacked me with a kiss. It was deep and passionate at first, sucking each other's lips and dancing our tongues. I felt her hands begin to pull the bottom of my dress up, the fabric sending shivers through my hips as it snaked up my legs. She stopped right where it technically still covered my underwear and she grabbed handfuls of my ass. Our kissing had reached a more sensual rhythm as we both got distracted by what our hands were doing.

I moved my hands to her curvy hips and began stroking up and down over her dress. I frequently felt bare skin through the intricate fabric and I heard Sarah sigh out in pleasure to my touch. We broke our kiss and she said, "Let's continue our journey, what floor are you on?"

"One more up, second door on the left." I responded. She jumped a few stairs ahead of me and leaned forward to show off her lack of underwear. I could see the line of arousal dripping down her leg, leading me back in to her blooming red flower. I was compelled to lean forward to try and get a taste, but as I almost reached her delicious cunt she ran up the stairs. I darted after her and found her at my door, leaning up showing off her hairy armpits. I kissed her again as I unlocked the door, our embrace never broke as we danced into the room. We tumbled onto the bed, me laying on top of her, her orange hair half covering her face. I pushed it aside to stare into her light blue eyes, I always thought this color was enchanting. I called them witch eyes because they seem ever so slightly unnatural on people but they transfix you as well.

Sarah began pulling my dress off of me, as it came around my head she stopped to admire me. "I love the blue underwear, neutral colors are so boring." She cupped my hearty breasts with her hands, I could feel my already hard nipples rub against the silken fabric. "I also love big tits, I honestly want to be smothered in breasts all the time for the rest of my life." I felt her snake her hand to the clasp on my back. She expertly undid it with a flick of her hand, it was so hot when someone could undo bras singlehandedly.

I took the opportunity to grant her her wish, the second my bra was off my body I hugged her face with my chest. She yelped in surprise but then quickly giggled into my skin. I squeezed her tight as she began softly smooching the area between my breasts. I reveled in the sensation, it had been so long since someone showed me sincere attention like this. Warm butterflies crept through my stomach, I was so excited for what was to come.

I released Sarah from my embrace. My tits were stained green from her lipstick as I'm sure my lips were as well. Her lips were mostly faded as well and she lied on the pillow, eyes closed in bliss. "You are eager to please, I didn't expect to have my wishes granted right away." She cooed.

"What can I say, it seemed like you belonged there." We both laughed at our silliness, it was rare that a first encounter was so fun. In my experience, the first time people have sex it's either raw and visceral fucking or nervous fumbling. I loved this playful attitude, I was so happy and calm. I forgot entirely about the rest of the world.

"Speaking of places we belong..." she trailed off. She pushed me off and removed her dress. I yanked off my panties knowing what came next. Sarah took them from me before I could throw them on the floor. She held them to her face and took a huge sniff. "You smell so divine, I love how each woman's essence is unique." She said. She put the wettest part of my panties in her mouth and sucked. We both shivered in anticipation from the wanton display. "No more waiting now, time for us both to cum hard." She purred as she lowered her drooling pussy onto my awaiting face.

I immediately began lapping at her clit. Not knowing how she liked it, I started soft in case she was sensitive. Her hard nub felt so right on my tongue, it was begging to be sucked. I enveloped her clit in my mouth and gently applied pressure. I felt her lean back into my face, my nose entering her folds. I took a deep breath of her musky scent, moisture sticking to the tip. I licked a bit more firmly and heard her hum in delight.

Meanwhile Sarah had started licking all around my own vulva, tasting everything that my panties left behind. Her tongue played with my trimmed bush, pulling at the skin all around my genitals, making me anticipate her touch even more. She licked every nook and cranny she could find, my pussy getting the love it deserved. She pushed my legs more apart to gain better access. Her fingernails tickled the insides of my thighs, her multitasking amplifying my sensations.

I groped her ass on top of me, pulling apart her ample cheeks to get a good look at her. Her pussy and asshole were pulsing with desire, I could see her muscles flexing involuntarily as I shot pleasure through her clit. I stroked up her legs to feel the bristly red hairs covering every inch. I loved an unshaven woman, something about going against the image of what women should do to groom was so strong. It was so fun to play with the hairs, each stroke a message of adoration. Sarah's independence was such a turn on, I envied her don't give a fuck attitude and wanted to join her. I pressed my fingers into her juicy thighs as I renewed my licking. I lapped up and down her vagina, making sure to swallow every drop of her secretions. She rocked even harder on my face, attempting to fuck herself on my tongue.

Sarah was also becoming more intense in her own efforts. She pushed two fingers at my opening, they easily plunged in as a shot ran up my spine. I heard her remove her fingers and suck whatever she had managed to extract. I knew I was drenched and she moaned in delight at my taste. She reentered my vagina and started slowly fucking me. I cried in pleasure, the methodical thrusts hitting my g spot perfectly. She was also using her other index finger to tease my clit. It was getting harder to focus on her pussy as I felt my own orgasm on the horizon.

"Let's finish each other off. Can you finger both my holes and suck hard on my clit?" She said.

"Uh huh, you just keep fucking me and suck my clit too." I heaved out. We both returned to our business and got to work. I teased some of Sarah's own cum onto her flexed out asshole to lube it up. I slowly inserted my index finger and it was quickly swallowed deep.

"Uhhhh yesss..." Sarah grunted out. I probed my other hand two fingers into her eager cunt, applying pressure to her inner walls. At that moment we both dove back on each other's clits, sucking and licking hard. It was difficult to move fingers, keep mouths attached and be assaulted with pleasure all at the same time.

My own orgasm rapidly approached in waves as she hit my right spots. I could think of nothing else except the sloppy sounds coming from both of us and our moans of delight. We pressed into each other, our sweaty bodies slipping past teasing breasts and stomachs all while we were brain dead from fucking. After a few intense minutes my orgasm finally burst forth. I felt all my muscles contact on her pumping hands and lips, forcing her to be smothered in my body. She continued to pound through, giving me mini orgasm after mini orgasm. I panted for breath as she slowly withdrew her hands from me. I knew my job was not done however, I knew she was close but did not fully cum. I renewed my efforts, teasing her orgasm back before it retreated.

She squealed in delight, I must have been hitting her good spots as well. "Oh god yes, deeper please." She gasped out. I pushed my hands further into her wet holes as she also pushed back on my face. I could barely breathe but it was the final stretch and I needed to give this amazing woman a mind blowing cum. I sucked hard and fast at her clit, her rocking making it almost impossible to stay attached. Right when I thought I couldn't last any longer without air, she squeezed her thighs on my head and screamed in pleasure. She erupted cum onto my face, as much as a man would when he ejaculates. She collapsed forward onto my stomach, her head lay on my thigh.

We both took several minutes to catch our breath, that was the most intense orgasm I had had in years. My bedspread was soaked in both of our cum and sweat, I knew it would stink of sex for a long time. Sarah flipped around and kissed me on the lips, I tasted my own intense flavor on her breath. "Sorry I forgot to warn you I'm a squirter." She apologized, "Let me clean you up." She licked up all her own cum from my face slowly and deliberately. Her soft tongue kept me ever so slightly awake from my exhaustion. When she finished she kissed me again and snuggled into my side.

"That was amazing, you are amazing." I panted out. She clung tighter into me, groping at my chest as I covered us in a blanket.

"You were great too," she responded. "Normally only I can make myself squirt." We giggled, "but yeah, I'm glad I caught you at the coffee shop. I knew it was going to be a good day." I kissed her forehead at the compliment. My insides were completely a flutter, this sexy amazing girl just rocked my world and is so cute curled up with me. It was like all my worries were answered in a few hours.

I noticed Sarah had began heavily breathing, probably approaching sleep. She snuggled into my voluptuous breast pillow and wrapped her legs around me. Seems like I wasn't going anywhere so a nap was welcome. I quickly passed out, smiling with my change in fortune.


12