A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations running from my cock all the way up to my brain were almost overpowering. She pumped and twisted me gently but with a firm grip, then shifted hands so she could cup my balls with the other while she ran her fingernails up the shaft.

"Sometimes early mornings are the best," she said, "when you're not too awake yet. Just enjoy the feelings."

She was sitting up in the bed, with her knees under her, and I could see well enough in the growing sunrise that the nipples of her breasts were sticking straight out. Giving in to the moment, I reached out with my arm and slid my hand up between her thighs. She parted her legs slightly and gasped when my fingers gently touched her nether lips. Her rhythm on my penis only paused a moment.

Mandy was already pretty wet, and she got wetter as I ran my fingers over her slit. I found her clitoris, and pressed it with my thumb, and she hissed and clenched her thighs on my hand for a moment.

Meanwhile the feelings welling up from my groin were exquisite, and my heart was thumping in my chest. It felt so good.

Mandy must have really been horny, because she was already starting to moan as I explored her vagina. I tried to keep my thumb on her clit, while I was sliding a couple of fingers up and down her slit. I let a finger slip inside and she shuddered. "Oh, yes, Allan, yes! That's it!"

I thought I was going to explode, but she beat me to it. Her pumping on my cock stopped as she squeezed it hard and started wailing, her head tilted back and a painful expression on her face. I twitched my thumb on her button and slid my fingers in and out, and she suddenly shrieked and jerked as her orgasm went over the top. It felt like she would pop my cock like an over-ripe banana, she gripped it so hard, and she rocked and wailed for a good fifteen seconds. I've never seen a woman have such an orgasm.

Then it was over, and she fell forward with her head on my chest, gasping for breath.

Some time passed before her breathing slowed enough, and she mumbled some kind of gibberish before she looked up at me. Regaining her presence of mind, she lifted her head, loosened her grip, and started jacking me again.

I hadn't really lost my place, and I was so turned on by her climax that I could feel my own orgasm rising quickly.

"I'm gonna come!" I gasped. And Mindy increased the speed of her hand, and leaned forward and nibbled on my nipple. That did it.

it was an explosion and a relief that burst upon me, and I was so excited that my first couple of spurts landed all the way up my chest, landing in between my nipples. One even splashed her in the face. I grunted and gasped and felt such a fabulous feeling that I can't describe it. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

Mandy stayed where she was, her head lying on my chest, giving my draining penis a few more gentle squeezes, until we both could catch our breath. When she sat up, a hand still on my shoulder, she took her hand away from my penis and wiped the dribble of come off of her cheek. She looked at it, and to my surprise, stuck her finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

Personally, I've never liked that idea, but when she didn't grimace or spit, I asked, "How dos it taste?"

"It's okay," she said, licking her finger clean. "Try it yourself."

"Uh, no, thanks." I looked at her as she knelt beside me, beautifully naked and flushed. "I guess we've crossed some line or other," I said, "But Mandy, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. I'll be lucky to ever have a better one. Thanks."

She grinned. "It looked like you were having fun. Mine was really good, too. I hardly ever make that much noise." Looking at me, she said, "I wonder what this means. And is it time for breakfast yet?"

With that, she handed me a wad of tissues from the box on her nightstand, and I started wiping myself off.

"It's too early. Let's go shower and maybe take a morning swim, and then we'll eat."

Having wiped off all that semen except the drying residue, I climbed out of bed, slipped into my sandals, grabbed my towel, and joined her as we left the cabin.

Mandy grabbed my hand and we rubbed shoulders as we walked to the bathhouse. And indeed, by the time we'd showered and swam a few easy laps, the cafe was open for meals.

After we ordered, we said good morning to the couple who were in a cabin next to ours, who'd just come in. They introduced themselves as Ralph and Sheila, a pair who were maybe in their late thirties or early forties, very tanned. Ralph, I noticed as they walked in, had a pierced ring dangling from the loose skin on the underside of his penis. Sheila had pierced nipples, and I thought she also had a piece of jewelry between her legs, but I couldn't tell for sure, and didn't want to stare.

They smiled at us, and Ralph said, "We couldn't help hearing that you two were having a good time this morning."

I saw Mandy blush, and I probably did, too. "Oh, sorry!" I said.

"No need for apologies," Ralph smiled.

"In fact," Sheila smiled, "we'd like to invite you over sometime today, maybe have a drink and, you know, some conversation, if you get my meaning."

I caught on right away but definitely wasn't interested. Mandy got it, too, and before I could think up a response, she smiled at them.

"How nice," she said, putting her hand on mine on the table. "I don't know about Allan, but you've kind of made my day. But thanks, anyway. We're pretty new as a couple and are still getting to know each other. I think we'd better not have any distractions."

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, anyway."

They chuckled, and Ralph said, "Well, that makes sense. Let us know if you change your minds." They ordered their meal, and except for a little polite chit-chat, we kept to ourselves the rest of the meal.

Huevos rancheros is a great breakfast, and in New Mexico they make it hot. So I was happy by the time we'd finished, and I'd had enough coffee. After an orgasm, I often need to pee pretty soon; adding the coffee and the water I drank with the meal made it more important to head for the bathhouse toilet as soon as we walked out of the cafe.

Once we took care of those bodily needs, we decided to walk about the grounds again. Mandy seemed quite affectionate this morning, and we walked with our arms around each other for a while before switching to just holding hands. At one point when we knew no one was nearby, she said, "So have we crossed a boundary? What's next? I'm not sure I succeeded in getting this crazy fantasy out of my system."

"Do you mean you're still horny?" I asked, smiling at her. "So am I. Let's take things carefully if we can." I was momentarily struck with a warm feeling for my sister, and was awed by her physical beauty.

"Hey, let's try the archery!" She said, perhaps sensing I was feeling a bit mushy. "I wonder if my boobs will get in the way."

So we stopped at the archery range, selected bows, arrows, and arm-protectors, and spent a good hour trying to out-shoot each other. We'd always been a bit competitive with games and sports, so it was fun seeing how we'd do. She only string-slapped her left breast once before figuring out how to adjust her methods.

Shortly after resuming our walk, we found the little miniature golf course in a corner of the property, and there's nothing like playing golf in the altogether.

While these things were pleasant to do, I decided that we were trying to take our minds off of our naughty behavior of the morning. If we'd decided to step across that boundary into an incestuous relationship, I decided, we'd better talk it out and set some limits for ourselves. But there was a delay.

It was as we were putting our putters and balls away that a young man came running up. "Are you Mandy? Are you a nurse?"

When she said yes, he gasped, "Can you come quickly?" We joined him in running back down to the pool area, to find a small crowd of naked people standing around someone lying on the ground.

It was Rusty, the old caretaker. Maria Celeste was one of the by-standers. She gave a sigh of relief when Mandy ran up, and said, "The rescue squad is on the way, but they'll be a while, coming from Cimarron."

Rusty was lying on the concrete, on his back, sweating and breathing hard, but mostly conscious. Mandy knelt down and checked his pulse, and turned to me. "Allan, get my bag out of the car," she ordered. I ran over to her car, and found her medical kit and ran back with it.

Mandy had been checking Rusty over, and finally he described a painful gripping around his heart, pain in his arms, and suddenly feeling faint and short of breath. He'd fallen, but there didn't seem to be any abrasions or contusions. Mandy did check his eyes for signs of a concussion, but they were okay.

Maria Celeste was quite concerned about Rusty, and babbled a bit about what he'd been up to and how she'd seen him fall down. Mandy assured her that she'd done the right thing in calling immediately and asking someone to find her. Though Mandy was in dermatology currently, she'd certainly done her time in emergency and trauma care. She asked Rusty if he had any nitro, and when he said yes, she asked someone to go fetch it from the trailer where he lived. No one had thought to go there before, so Rusty's wife hadn't heard the news, and came trotting along with the woman who'd fetched the nitro. She was pretty distraught, and before long, since no one else was doing it, I found myself holding her hand, with my arm around her shoulder, giving what comfort I could. She was a bit heavier than Rusty, with a belly and the sagging breasts of age, and was as tanned and freckled as Rusty.

Before very much more time had passed, the local rescue squad and an ambulance showed up. The EMTs on the ambulance were cool and professional, but a couple of the younger guys on the volunteer rescue squad stood around with very wide eyes, taking in all the nudes. I felt only a little weird, and Mandy didn't seem bothered at all.

Once the medics had gotten Rusty onto a gurney, they gave his wife, Paula, the chance to go put some clothes on so she could ride along. I told her to just call the resort if she needed a ride, and I would come get her. Mandy looked at me and smiled.

Well, by the time for the "It's all over, folks, nothing to look at here" moment, it was lunchtime. Mandy, being practical and a nurse besides, was not in the least upset or even very excited about the emergency. "Let's go to lunch," she said. "I'm hungry."

We enjoyed our Reuben sandwiches and chips, and afterwards I felt I'd better check my email and phone messages. Sitting in an Adirondack chair on our shaded porch, I was happy to find nothing I had to deal with. So I grabbed my western novel and settled in for a little reading. As people occasionally wandered by, I was only mildly conscious of my penis and balls hanging between my legs, and had no anxiety about my nudity or theirs. I guess I was really a nudist.

I snorted myself awake to find my book closed and resting neatly on the armrest, and Mandy laughing at me from the swing where she was gently rocking. I must have been dreaming pleasantly about her or something, though I had no recollection, but I smiled back. Pretty soon I found myself lost in gazing at her.

Mandy noticed this, and snapped her fingers to get my attention.

"Feeling horny, boyfriend, or what? Do we need to talk some more, or just take it inside?"

There she was, my sister, as beautiful a woman as I've ever known, showing a little sunburn on her shoulders and upper chest and smiling at me in a way that might have been affectionate or might have been lecherous--I couldn't tell. I did notice that her nipples were calm and soft, whatever that meant.

"No," I answered, uncertain of my ground. "I don't know if I can tell you what I'm thinking. Or feeling. I do know that I'm proud to know ya," I added with a grin.

Looking down at my crotch, she smiled again. "I see that you're getting proud, anyway. Better get that under control. Or," she added with a twinkle, "we could take it inside."

I realized that I was getting an erection, and as some people were passing by, I lifted the end of my towel up from the seat and covered my growing sentiment. We waved and said hello, and when they'd gone by, I slid forward and stood up. I had grown quite erect, and was sticking out pretty obviously, so I grabbed my towel and clutched it in front of me as I headed inside.

Mandy followed me right in, and when she closed the door I turned to her, dropping my towel.

"It may be that I'm horny, Mandy, but I love you. I love you like a brother, but I'm afraid I'm falling in love with you, too. As a lover."

"Oh, Allan," she said as she held my arms. "I'm so turned on by you--maybe it's because this is so taboo--but I also feel so loving. You're my brother, and I love you because of that, but right now I don't care if we ever go back to our other lives, our real lives."

She came into my arms and we pressed our bodies together. My erection was mashed against our bellies, and her breasts dug warm holes in my chest. It felt scary and exciting and good, all in ways that I'd never felt before. Mandy squirmed and rolled my hard-on against her belly.

"Here's something we can do," she said, "that falls a little short of--well, the real thing."

With that, she dropped to her knees and immediately took the head of my penis in her mouth. I gasped at the electric feeling, and she held my cock in her hand and licked from the base to the head before taking it in her mouth again.

I enjoyed that for a minute or two, then pulled her up. "Let's be equitable," I said as I led her over to the unmade bed. She lay down on her back with her hand still pulling on my leash. I lay down beside her and heard her gasp as I took the nearest nipple in my mouth. I sucked it and flicked my tongue over it, and she squirmed and gave a deep sigh. The other nipple produced a similar result, and my hand found the seriously wet spot between her legs. Her hand squeezed my cock hard as she reveled in the sensations of my mouth on her nipples and my fingers probing her vaginal lips and clitoris.

Without saying anything, I shifted around so that my head was at her hips and her head was at my--well, you know. She turned on her side, took my cock in her hand again, and lifted her upper leg to give me access. I kissed the inside of her thighs just above her kneecap, and began working my way up with tender kisses and the occasional flick of the tongue.

Mandy was licking and mouthing the shaft of my penis, but when I ever-so-gently touched my tongue to her clit, she clenched my head with her thighs and released a loud moan. I lapped my tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit, and she sighed.

Gripping the base of my cock firmly, she took me in as far as she could without gagging. There was still some she couldn't take in, and she slipped her mouth off and said, "Bro, you've got a really great prick here," before resuming her work. Laying it flat against my belly, she flicked her tongue up and down its length, then gently nibbled with her teeth as if she was eating corn-on-the-cob. This all felt heavenly to me, but I decided I wanted her to come first, so I thought about work projects as much as I could and redoubled my efforts with her pussy.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it, and continued to lick more slowly as she squirmed beneath my tongue. The taste of my sister was pleasant and somewhat neutral, and I wondered in an idle sort of way if that was because we shared some of the same DNA. Not that it mattered.

Soon I could tell that she was very close to coming, and this, along with her magnificent work, triggered the same response in me. We both exclaimed, "I'm gonna come!" At the same time, and we both had to suppress our laughs as other feelings became more important.

I felt my cock swell, and said, "Now," just in case she wanted to take it out of her mouth. I felt my orgasm burst with a spurt, and Mandy took it all. I grunted and moaned on her pussy as I tried to keep licking, and she began a high-pitched hum and clenched my head in a vise-like hold with her legs. I don't know how she managed to keep my cock in her mouth without biting off the head while she was coming, but she did. And she managed to be a little quieter than she was this morning.

We lay quietly, except for Mandy's mumbled gibberish for some moments. After a while, Mandy gently sucked and licked me to get the last dregs of semen. I gave her a tentative lick, but she jerked and clenched and said, "No! Too soon!"

"Umm, Allan..." she whispered, rubbing my still-hard cock on her face. I was still feeling a little fluttery in my stomach at this new aspect of our relationship, but I also still felt horny, and there was a wash of affection, too. I don't know if Mandy was feeling something similar, but I felt good and confused at the same time.

After a bit, the ever-pragmatic Mandy wiggled her hips and said, "Now I think I'm ready again."

She gave a deep and shuddering sigh as I licked her again. She was very, very wet, and I swirled my tongue all over her vagina, and slid it inside her and dragged it from there up to her clitoris. "Oh-h-h-h," she moaned, and began kissing and licking my cock again in a desultory, relaxed sort of way.

It didn't seem likely that I would come again, so I contented myself with bringing her over the edge once more. It didn't take long before she started panting, and her kisses on the shaft and head of my cock grew more vigorous. Her orgasm, when it came in a few moments, was subdued but I could tell she enjoyed it, as she gasped repeatedly then sighed and relaxed. And I did indeed have a nice, quiet orgasm of my own, dribbling a little semen onto her lips and hand.

"Oh, my," she sighed again. "Oh, my."

I rolled around until we were face to face, and I kissed her--really the first erotic kiss we'd shared. Our tongues wrestled, and maybe I tasted a little of my own come, and our kissing was fierce and happy.

"Who knew?" She whispered when we broke our kiss. "That this could be so sweet?" She kissed me again. "I thought I'd feel guilty or shameful, but I don't. Not right now."

"Neither do I, Mandy. Neither do I."

Putting her hand on my shrinking penis as it lay between us, she said, "Only one thing might be better."

"Well, it seems inevitable now, doesn't it?" I kissed her. "I'm not ready for it right now, physically," I said as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her even closer. "But I promise, tonight or as soon as I've recovered enough, and if you're ready, I do truly want to make love with you."

She was silent as we rested, and I wondered what she thought about what I'd just said. Finally she said, "Better eat a lot of protein tonight, then, Bro."

I went over to the archery targets in the afternoon while Mandy had a nap, but I only shot for a little while as it was getting too hot. So I showered and swam some laps, and sat in the little bar to have a beer. There were four people in there besides the person behind the bar--who was Maria Celeste--a young couple, and two older guys. We chatted a little bit, but then the phone rang and Mara Celeste answered it. It was Paula, Rusty's wife.

Maria looked over at me and asked if I was still willing to go pick her up in Santa Fe, at the hospital where Rusty was resting. So once I got directions, I went to the cabin and was getting dressed when Mandy woke up.

"What's the deal?" She asked. I explained, and she said she'd go with me so she could take a look at the hospital and help keep me company.

She threw on a pair of shorts, a subdued Hawaiian shirt, and her sandals, and we were ready to go.

By the time we got to Santa Fe, located the medical center and picked up Paula, it was getting dark. She said Rusty was doing okay but was being "observed" overnight, and she could drive back and get him in the morning. She was kind enough to treat us to a bite to eat, and recommended one of the older places, "Maria's," so after a fine New Mexican meal, we got back to Palisades Haven fairly late.